April 30, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206043 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: March 11, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

Kyle said: Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only.  The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: March 11, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

I was wondering what took lil 'ol BastyBro so long?

Better there than here.

Distractions,Distactions.It's beyond me why they still choose to post here!

Glad you are feeling a little better.  You have been missed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: March 11, 2009, 11:04:26 PM »

Snip from Jen:

Good question.....................we wait and see just what Kurtis airs tomorrow I think.

Then re-group from there.

There are potentiallhy serious repercussions any way this goes down, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there any doubt in your minds (Freebirds) that this documentary will be based on all the information you all gave to them?

I can see that happening.

Well............Kurtis' first special was generally along the lines of the info we had given them in December 2007/January 2008.

I have absolutely no idea what/if any of our compiled info they will use this time. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:01 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

KYle said: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information
---------------------

Kermit ... could you please repost the quote of Kyle Kingman pertaining to Tim Trahan attempting to convince Dateline not to air the special.

Thanks

Janet

I'm looking for it, but found this:

I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already.

VALENTINES DAY is FEB 14th.
Kyle posted: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.760

Kyle said: Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Kyle said: Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special

If anything case related had been found to have been in the trap or had been acknowledged as being in the trap, would that have meant all the selling for documentaries would be off?

Could they only sell documentary material if there was nothing case related found in the trap?

That would be a huge incentive for there to be nothing found even if there was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: March 11, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

Better there than here.

Thanx Magnolia!Feeling better but not quite outta the woods!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: March 11, 2009, 11:07:31 PM »

BUCKSHOT - there's another still pic of all that were in the cabin onboard the Persistence that day.  So I would imagine all that were in the room for that still shot were viewing that monitor along with Mos.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 11, 2009, 11:09:40 PM »

KYle said: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information
---------------------

Kermit ... could you please repost the quote of Kyle Kingman pertaining to Tim Trahan attempting to convince Dateline not to air the special.

Thanks

Janet

I'm looking for it, but found this:

I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already.

VALENTINES DAY is FEB 14th.
Kyle posted: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.760

Kyle said: Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Kyle said: Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special

If anything case related had been found to have been in the trap or had been acknowledged as being in the trap, would that have meant all the selling for documentaries would be off?

Could they only sell documentary material if there was nothing case related found in the trap?

That would be a huge incentive for there to be nothing found even if there was.

Well there was nothing in the trap by the time Kurtis came aboard, that's for sure.

As of when Dateline was there, it was still uncertain - from everything we know.

Once they were out of the way, in my mind, it was open season for $$$ to be made.

You're right - all that was needed was a bit of a blind eye turned after Aruba declared "nothing of interest here".
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:31 PM »

Better there than here.

Thanx Magnolia!Feeling better but not quite outta the woods!

Take care of yourself KTF - that's one nasty bug going around!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly  --- when Kyle threatened the Freebirds if they used his "copyrighted material" he would initiate a lawsuit -- it was in response to the Freebirds talking to Kurtis Productions???   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »

Kyle said: Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, Dateline and all comments in the Dateline special are pertaining to information available as of the Dec-30th dive, which was visual inspection only.  The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time. 

Convenient, he says who WASN'T on board NOT who was on board.  Sly little fox that boy is.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.

Kyle said:
March 03, 2008, 08:21:17 PM
If you quote me, please include the quote for accuracy. I never said there were no human remains.

Kyle said:
March 18, 2008, 11:11:50 AM
 Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 11, 2009, 11:11:11 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 11, 2009, 11:11:35 PM »

And if there was something of interest in the cage/fish trap, then all the selling of footage would be off because no one would be allowed to use material so closely related to actual human remains?

Am I understand this aspect correctly? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

I remember this.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: March 11, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

BUCKSHOT - there's another still pic of all that were in the cabin onboard the Persistence that day.  So I would imagine all that were in the room for that still shot were viewing that monitor along with Mos.

From Blonde's Search for Natalee thread:

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly  --- when Kyle threatened the Freebirds if they used his "copyrighted material" he would initiate a lawsuit -- it was in response to the Freebirds talking to Kurtis Productions???   

No no no no no no.

We hadn't been in communication with Kurtis since January 2008 - two months before Kyle shared anything with us, and 8 months before we figured out he had kept mum about what he knew.

His threat was in response to us getting ready to publish our document on our blog the next day.

Yes, I emailed Kurtis a couple of days after Kyle's threats (two days before their show aired), just putting out feelers to see if they were who Schaefer had sold the footage to.

I got no response from them.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:32 PM »

Kyle said to John:  We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 11, 2009, 11:15:03 PM »

And if there was something of interest in the cage/fish trap, then all the selling of footage would be off because no one would be allowed to use material so closely related to actual human remains?

Am I understand this aspect correctly? 

OMG!  I am channeling Wreck!

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 11, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.