April 30, 2024, 08:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206055 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 11, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

I remember this.

Probably where they got blue fabric, to send to the FBI...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: March 11, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

Hate to do it but I have to call it a night.  Interesting discussions tonight here though.

KTF hope you and daughter feel better.

Everyone have a good night.

Blue Moon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »

I remember this.

Someone must have needed a piece of denim really bad!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »

I remember this.

Yes, I posted that....I think it was from Silvetti's nephew's myspace.  The torn denim was what raised my eyebrows. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: March 11, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »

Kyle said to John:  We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Exactly, Kermie. This was no hoax for a documentary.
This was Pre-Hinky Kyle. Next comes Post-Hinky Kyle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 11, 2009, 11:19:31 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly  --- when Kyle threatened the Freebirds if they used his "copyrighted material" he would initiate a lawsuit -- it was in response to the Freebirds talking to Kurtis Productions???   

No no no no no no.

We hadn't been in communication with Kurtis since January 2008 - two months before Kyle shared anything with us, and 8 months before we figured out he had kept mum about what he knew.

His threat was in response to us getting ready to publish our document on our blog the next day.

Yes, I emailed Kurtis a couple of days after Kyle's threats (two days before their show aired), just putting out feelers to see if they were who Schaefer had sold the footage to.

I got no response from them.
Okay, sorry! I didn't read the timeline correctly. The Kurtis special was in Sept. '08 and I thought that was about the time Kyle started threatening litigation. As in the words of Emily Latilla ----- "NEVERMIND!!" 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »

BUCKSHOT - there's another still pic of all that were in the cabin onboard the Persistence that day.  So I would imagine all that were in the room for that still shot were viewing that monitor along with Mos.

From Blonde's Search for Natalee thread:

Some serious hermit crab aficionados!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »

I'm heading out for the night also.

Tomorrow should be VERY interesting indeed.

Goodnight Monkeys!!!!

And I'm not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination - but may God have mercy on these sob's for disgracing themselves (they don't yet know just how public that will likely become after tomorrow) and profiting from the murder of Natalee Holloway.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2009, 11:21:45 PM »

S

I remember this.

Yes, I posted that....I think it was from Silvetti's nephew's myspace.  The torn denim was what raised my eyebrows. 
So you are saying this person gathered up all the information he could from you all, then went to Aruba, met with Caps, changed the story, possibly cut denim from this guys jeans, took money from people, and the whole story was not true???????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 11, 2009, 11:22:38 PM »

BUCKSHOT - there's another still pic of all that were in the cabin onboard the Persistence that day.  So I would imagine all that were in the room for that still shot were viewing that monitor along with Mos.

I.H.C.C.C. - Group meeting...
International Hermit Crab Collectors Club

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:12 PM »

S

I remember this.

So you are saying this person gathered up all the information he could from you all, then went to Aruba, met with Caps, changed the story, possibly cut denim from this guys jeans, took money from people, and the whole story was not true???????????

What person?

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly  --- when Kyle threatened the Freebirds if they used his "copyrighted material" he would initiate a lawsuit -- it was in response to the Freebirds talking to Kurtis Productions???   

No no no no no no.

We hadn't been in communication with Kurtis since January 2008 - two months before Kyle shared anything with us, and 8 months before we figured out he had kept mum about what he knew.

His threat was in response to us getting ready to publish our document on our blog the next day.

Yes, I emailed Kurtis a couple of days after Kyle's threats (two days before their show aired), just putting out feelers to see if they were who Schaefer had sold the footage to.

I got no response from them.
Okay, sorry! I didn't read the timeline correctly. The Kurtis special was in Sept. '08 and I thought that was about the time Kyle started threatening litigation. As in the words of Emily Latilla ----- "NEVERMIND!!" 

No worries!

And you're right - it was September that Kyle made his threats - but that was coincidental timing relating to Kurtis' show.

We had just found out that Kyle had NOT shared this with the FBI, nor with natalee's family - and we were continuing with "plan A" of publishing the information Kyle had given us.

One of our own contacted Kyle, and he freaked on us.

During the freak out, he told us Schaefer had just recently sold the footage for a documentary.

Next day.............or maybe 2 days later, it was announced that Kurtis' show was about to air.  The one we had worked with them on in Dec 2007/Jan 2008.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

I.H.C.C.C. - Group meeting...
International Hermit Crab Collectors Club

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:48 PM »

S

I remember this.

What person?

Kurtis

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »

Do I have this straight?

The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but ... Louis Schafer has sold the rights to the ROV images to Kurtis Productions. However ... tomorrow Kurtis productions is doing a Natalee Holloway special using the ROV images.

Will John Silvetti now be forced take moral and legal accountability for allowing the enemy to take possession without a challenge of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains?  Will the implication be that John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005 and ... has put her family through a H--- on Earth?  Will the betrayal of the family be exposed?  Will the betrayal of those who donated to the cause be exposed?

On the other hand ... will the spin be that John Silvetti was the victim.  The bad bad Arubans appeared suddenly on January 7, 2008 ... dove from their own boat ... retrieved the samples from the trap and ... took off ... leaving the Persistence in the wake.  Kyle Kingman will emerge as the hero because he had the ROV cameras recording the sampling and recovery.

I have a sinking feeling that the darkside is going to win.

Janet

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.  (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

Jan 7th - diver on the far right is finding the piece of blue tarp, along with possibly other item(s) which I can't distinguish.The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 11, 2009, 11:26:11 PM »

S

I remember this.

What person?

Kurtis

Huh?

I think maybe it would be a good idea to go back to page 26 of this thread and read forward from there.  That should get you up to speed.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 11, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »

I'm heading out for the night also.

Tomorrow should be VERY interesting indeed.

Goodnight Monkeys!!!!

And I'm not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination - but may God have mercy on these sob's for disgracing themselves (they don't yet know just how public that will likely become after tomorrow) and profiting from the murder of Natalee Holloway.

Good night & God bless, Jen.

Sleep well.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:15 PM »

Do I have this straight?

The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but ... Louis Schafer has sold the rights to the ROV images to Kurtis Productions. However ... tomorrow Kurtis productions is doing a Natalee Holloway special using the ROV images.

Will John Silvetti now be forced take moral and legal accountability for allowing the enemy to take possession without a challenge of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains?  Will the implication be that John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005 and ... has put her family through a H--- on Earth?  Will the betrayal of the family be exposed?  Will the betrayal of those who donated to the cause be exposed?

On the other hand ... will the spin be that John Silvetti was the victim.  The bad bad Arubans appeared suddenly on January 7, 2008 ... dove from their own boat ... retrieved the samples from the trap and ... took off ... leaving the Persistence in the wake.  Kyle Kingman will emerge as the hero because he had the ROV cameras recording the sampling and recovery.

I have a sinking feeling that the darkside is going to win.

Janet

That will NEVER happen.  No matter how/if this gets spun in Silvetti's favor - we have Kyle's words stating that Silvetti turned his back on that cage EIGHT DAYS before it was dove on by Aruban divers.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:38 PM »

S

I remember this.

What person?

Kurtis

Huh?

I think maybe it would be a good idea to go back to page 26 of this thread and read forward from there.  That should get you up to speed.
Jen, I have read it all, I am just trying to understand it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.