April 30, 2024, 10:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206078 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: March 11, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

Night monkeys.

Janet the only way the dark side wins is if the truth is not told.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 11, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

Ok - so who gets the Crime & Investigation Network and can watch this thing tomorrow?  I don't think I get that channel...I've never heard of it...going back to look though.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: March 11, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »

Ok - so who gets the Crime & Investigation Network and can watch this thing tomorrow?  I don't think I get that channel...I've never heard of it...going back to look though.

Let me look and see what channel it's really on.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: March 11, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

Do I have this straight?

The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but ... Louis Schafer has sold the rights to the ROV images to Kurtis Productions. However ... tomorrow Kurtis productions is doing a Natalee Holloway special using the ROV images.

Will John Silvetti now be forced take moral and legal accountability for allowing the enemy to take possession without a challenge of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains?  Will the implication be that John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005 and ... has put her family through a H--- on Earth?  Will the betrayal of the family be exposed?  Will the betrayal of those who donated to the cause be exposed?

On the other hand ... will the spin be that John Silvetti was the victim.  The bad bad Arubans appeared suddenly on January 7, 2008 ... dove from their own boat ... retrieved the samples from the trap and ... took off ... leaving the Persistence in the wake.  Kyle Kingman will emerge as the hero because he had the ROV cameras recording the sampling and recovery.

I have a sinking feeling that the darkside is going to win.

Janet

That will NEVER happen.  No matter how/if this gets spun in Silvetti's favor - we have Kyle's words stating that Silvetti turned his back on that cage EIGHT DAYS before it was dove on by Aruban divers.

Jen ... I hope Kyle Kingman's own words exposing the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing John Silvetti's betrayal are archived for safe keeping.

I feel sick.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »

Jen, Kermit and Wingnut

Thanks so much.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: March 11, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »

Do I have this straight?

The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but ... Louis Schafer has sold the rights to the ROV images to Kurtis Productions. However ... tomorrow Kurtis productions is doing a Natalee Holloway special using the ROV images.

Will John Silvetti now be forced take moral and legal accountability for allowing the enemy to take possession without a challenge of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains?  Will the implication be that John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005 and ... has put her family through a H--- on Earth?  Will the betrayal of the family be exposed?  Will the betrayal of those who donated to the cause be exposed?

On the other hand ... will the spin be that John Silvetti was the victim.  The bad bad Arubans appeared suddenly on January 7, 2008 ... dove from their own boat ... retrieved the samples from the trap and ... took off ... leaving the Persistence in the wake.  Kyle Kingman will emerge as the hero because he had the ROV cameras recording the sampling and recovery.

I have a sinking feeling that the darkside is going to win.

Janet

That will NEVER happen.  No matter how/if this gets spun in Silvetti's favor - we have Kyle's words stating that Silvetti turned his back on that cage EIGHT DAYS before it was dove on by Aruban divers.

Thank you Jen, and Kermit and Wingnut and Janet.  This is amazing information.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: March 11, 2009, 11:39:28 PM »

OK I missed something. What movie and where can I watch it tomorrow & what time? Please let me know. Thanks

Cajun Miracle
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 11, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

Night monkeys.

That is the reason the darkside has won for almost four years.  There still is no justice for Natalee Holloway and ... no closure for her family.

I am sorry Kermit.  I am so discouraged.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: March 11, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

This a new channel offered on Dish Network in HD. Dish Network dropped the Smithsonian Channel and replaced it with this. (channel 387)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 11, 2009, 11:43:15 PM »

Kyle's Words:

Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Edit:  Noted Kyle's words.

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

BUMPED

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: March 11, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »

It is no wonder that Caps was upset about the Peter R. DeVries confession special before it aired,
he was afraid that Peter had thrown the monkey wrench in their plans.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »

Night monkeys.

That is the reason the darkside has won for almost four years.  There still is no justice for Natalee Holloway and ... no closure for her family.

Janet

Janet,

I live with a pessimist.  I have always said that he's in a win/win situation.  If his negative view comes to be, then he wins.  If it doesn't he's pleasantly surprised. 

Don't give up.  San says truth exists....let it ring.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2009, 11:50:35 PM »

Night monkeys.

Janet

Awww.  ((((Hugs)))) to you, Janet.   Evil can only prevail for the short-term... and only if good people do nothing.

I don't think we have to worry about that.    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: March 11, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »

It is no wonder that Caps was upset about the Peter R. DeVries confession special before it aired,
he was afraid that Peter had thrown the monkey wrench in their plans.

Lifesong

Would you mind reposting CAPS words that pertain to the topic Magnolia is referring to.  His words are so telling.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: March 11, 2009, 11:52:33 PM »

It's entirely possible this isn't being shown in the USA. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 11, 2009, 11:54:30 PM »

This a new channel offered on Dish Network in HD. Dish Network dropped the Smithsonian Channel and replaced it with this. (channel 387)

Thanks Wreck.  Any idea if Direct TV offers it?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: March 11, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

I was going to ask the same question, Klaas.  My sons have Direct TV.  DH & I have cable.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 11, 2009, 11:57:20 PM »

Kyle's Words:

Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Edit:  Noted Kyle's words.

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

Considering Kurtis Productions were not on the Persistence when the trap was discover and ... the contents were recovered by the Arubans ... something in the above outline of tomorrow's special does not make sense.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 11, 2009, 11:59:07 PM »

01/31/2008NEW

Suddenly, there is Breaking News:

09:56:08 AM:  SM poster Starr:   “Anyone watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  I am in my office but hearing There is a report on Aruba and Mos”

09:58:18 AM:  SM poster Stella: “It's on MSNBC too.  "New evidence coming out of Holland".  No one saying what it is...Stay tuned.

09:58:43 AM: SM poster Helen Back: “ …Just heard a FOX news alert that Peter DeVries has new information coming out of Holland. Chief Prosecutor on Aruba  says they are intensifying the investigation.  New information may help solve the mystery of Natalee Holloway's' disappearance.

10:11:22 AM:  SM poster Buckshot:
FROM GRETA BLOG  JUST IN: UPDATE ON NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE IN ARUBA
by Greta Van Susteren;  I just got this email from OTR Producer Jeff Miller…..
Date: January 31, 2008 10:43:29 AM EST
To: Greta Van Susteren
Subject: RE:
….Also…just got this press release…
New evidence in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway
The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has intensified its investigation of the case of Natalee Holloway due to recently received information. This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared. The Public Prosecutor has lately received this information from the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee’s disappearance.
In cooperation with the Aruban Police Corps, the Office is currently investigating the reliability and value of this new information. It will be evaluated in relation to the results of the preceding profound research activities. The Aruban Police Corps has continued the investigation of the case despite the formal discontinuation of the prosecution of the suspects of the day, in December 2007. Commissioned
investigators are currently charged with further inquiries. In the interest of the ongoing investigation no further information will be circulated. Nota bene: the Office of Public Prosecutor will not give any interviews
about the matter at hand at this moment, not by telephone, neither on camera.” 

As news spreads, SM posters flock to message board.  All are hopeful that Justice for Natalee may finally be near, with a few cautioning the excitement until the facts are in. 

Then…CapsLockWizard appears:
01:07:03 PM:  “Good morning Monkeys Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????

And he’s not too happy about Peter DeVries:
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.

01:18:50 PM:  “all the elements of Surprise are gone...CNN should have been the first.  anyhow back to work.

01:39:04 PM:  “Remember this is also a way to say we did not know everything..Remember there is a Dirtyhand and there is A Dirty FBI and there is a Dirty Court House... Dirty P.M. and there is a whole lot of dirt that has to be wipe clean....  How are you going to battle this... with out revealing the Dirty hands????  it not over till .........???? to be continue...

01:40:02 PM:  “So Where is the Body....

02:07:41 PM:  “No No No.. This is another smoke screen to see who the players in the investigation  Be carefull  The body is the key turn the whole  thing over.  No "BODY NO CASE"
Beth come get Natalee and then start the fight

02:15:14 PM:  “How is it that dave is in New York and Now in Holland  How is Beth in Alabama and Now In Holland  not ever 24 hrs past  another time PARADOX

02:24:37 PM:  “Look at the dates in this picture: It Say that the case was resolved on February 3, xxxx but no year  how is this possible

02:30:02 PM:  "it says that the case will be resolve on that day...Where is the Crystal Ball....  Magi Magic...So you must know everything allready. to setup a long broadcast.  Now why in Holland His home town and not in international water.. Where is the High Court  reside  This is to protect go House of Babylon?

Caps isn’t having much luck, so he comes back later with a lie:
08:42:21 PM:  “Hi monkeys, I am back I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.  He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager."

10:56:51 PM:  “Monkeys watch this now....Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival  PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story  and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,  They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.  Somebody must have tell to wake them up The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3 otherwise every work is lost foreever!

12:14:58 AM:  “Monkeys look what he is saying....HE accept / recognise some of the guild but to prosecute, you need the BODY.....The Key It movie played in Aruba allready, where is the evidence... No BODY to Link the cupability to, No Case...only diffrent lingo this time.

01:30:53 AM:  “Monkeys:  We have another Time Paradox  What is more important for an Reporter? The sensational of a breaking News.  Now this sensational happend in 2005 with his hidden camera he put.....so he was there... now the word "put" means you must know in advanced where to put to take the best shots? Still with me Monkeys  in 2005 the whole world was looking for Natalee, AND Pieter had the pictures already.  Now here is the PARADOX. Sensational Case with no picture? no Evidence  Now in 2008 after t.5 years of sacrificed Pieter comes out and say now that this is the new sensational with some picture that he took in 2005  How can that be for a Reporter..  He must study a bit about TIME PARADOX  IT TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE WHAT HAPPENS IF JORAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER BEFORE HE WAS BORN.  In a Logic World things works in order A session event in 2005 but no picture but taken with hidden cameras  (in Login Term an event in 2005 "AND" no Picture) for the Sensational CASE  A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures  (in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE  We have a Paradox (a Lie )  Do not fool Wizard

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: March 12, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »

I see what you mean.   The three listings are for Thursday
12 March 2009  Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia Time

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.