April 30, 2024, 02:31:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205921 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #780 on: March 12, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »

What I would like to know is WTH...Do We do now? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: March 12, 2009, 12:42:08 AM »

I've added Kyle's posts to the same thread for the same day.  Times for Kyle are in green.  [Could one of theAmazingMods please delete my post #774 - I've corrected the coding errors in this one.  TIA!]

01/31/2008NEW

Suddenly, there is Breaking News:

09:56:08 AM:  SM poster Starr:   “Anyone watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  I am in my office but hearing There is a report on Aruba and Mos”

09:58:18 AM:  SM poster Stella: “It's on MSNBC too.  "New evidence coming out of Holland".  No one saying what it is...Stay tuned.

09:58:43 AM: SM poster Helen Back: “ …Just heard a FOX news alert that Peter DeVries has new information coming out of Holland. Chief Prosecutor on Aruba  says they are intensifying the investigation.  New information may help solve the mystery of Natalee Holloway's' disappearance.

10:11:22 AM:  SM poster Buckshot:
FROM GRETA BLOG  JUST IN: UPDATE ON NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE IN ARUBA
by Greta Van Susteren;  I just got this email from OTR Producer Jeff Miller…..
Date: January 31, 2008 10:43:29 AM EST
To: Greta Van Susteren
Subject: RE:
….Also…just got this press release…
New evidence in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway
The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has intensified its investigation of the case of Natalee Holloway due to recently received information. This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared. The Public Prosecutor has lately received this information from the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee’s disappearance.
In cooperation with the Aruban Police Corps, the Office is currently investigating the reliability and value of this new information. It will be evaluated in relation to the results of the preceding profound research activities. The Aruban Police Corps has continued the investigation of the case despite the formal discontinuation of the prosecution of the suspects of the day, in December 2007. Commissioned
investigators are currently charged with further inquiries. In the interest of the ongoing investigation no further information will be circulated. Nota bene: the Office of Public Prosecutor will not give any interviews
about the matter at hand at this moment, not by telephone, neither on camera.” 

First, oceanexploration a.k.a. Kyle Kingman appears:
12:19:30 PM
"Cigars come out when the fat lady sings.  hmm.. wonder what brought on the sudden confessions.      "

Which receives the following responses:
 - "confessions???    uuummmmmm I wonder too....OE...I think I love you!  LOL"
 - "God Bless you buddy!!!!   {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}"
 - "OE, another A-M-E-N!"
 - "Oceanexploration how are things lookin' down your way?"

Kyle responds:
12:31:16 PM
What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD.

12:37:09 PM
We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

That is Kyle's last post until later

As news spreads, SM posters flock to the message board.  All are hopeful that Justice for Natalee may finally be near, with a few cautioning the excitement until the facts are in. 

Then…CapsLockWizard appears:
01:07:03 PM:  “Good morning Monkeys Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????

And he’s not too happy about Peter DeVries:
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.

01:18:50 PM:  “all the elements of Surprise are gone...CNN should have been the first.  anyhow back to work.

01:39:04 PM:  “Remember this is also a way to say we did not know everything..Remember there is a Dirtyhand and there is A Dirty FBI and there is a Dirty Court House... Dirty P.M. and there is a whole lot of dirt that has to be wipe clean....  How are you going to battle this... with out revealing the Dirty hands????  it not over till .........???? to be continue...

01:40:02 PM:  “So Where is the Body....

02:07:41 PM:  “No No No.. This is another smoke screen to see who the players in the investigation  Be carefull  The body is the key turn the whole  thing over.  No "BODY NO CASE"
Beth come get Natalee and then start the fight

02:15:14 PM:  “How is it that dave is in New York and Now in Holland  How is Beth in Alabama and Now In Holland  not ever 24 hrs past  another time PARADOX

02:24:37 PM:  “Look at the dates in this picture: It Say that the case was resolved on February 3, xxxx but no year  how is this possible

02:30:02 PM:  "it says that the case will be resolve on that day...Where is the Crystal Ball....  Magi Magic...So you must know everything allready. to setup a long broadcast.  Now why in Holland His home town and not in international water.. Where is the High Court  reside  This is to protect go House of Babylon?

That was Caps' last post until later...but Kyle comes back

06:53:21 PM
We're not commenting at this time.

07:04:10 PM
We're not commenting at this time.     “

07:31:28 PM
We'll release a statement and comment when we can.  The seas have gotten worse.  We're headed back to the dock now in 10-14ft seas.  Getting pounded! Keep praying.

oceanexplorer did not post at SM again until February 23rd...the day of the Dateline broadcast.

Caps wasn’t having much luck, so he comes back later with a lie:
08:42:21 PM:  “Hi monkeys, I am back I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.  He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager."

10:56:51 PM:  “Monkeys watch this now....Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival  PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story  and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,  They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.  Somebody must have tell to wake them up The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3 otherwise every work is lost foreever!

12:14:58 AM:  “Monkeys look what he is saying....HE accept / recognise some of the guild but to prosecute, you need the BODY.....The Key It movie played in Aruba allready, where is the evidence... No BODY to Link the cupability to, No Case...only diffrent lingo this time.

01:30:53 AM:  “Monkeys:  We have another Time Paradox  What is more important for an Reporter? The sensational of a breaking News.  Now this sensational happend in 2005 with his hidden camera he put.....so he was there... now the word "put" means you must know in advanced where to put to take the best shots? Still with me Monkeys  in 2005 the whole world was looking for Natalee, AND Pieter had the pictures already.  Now here is the PARADOX. Sensational Case with no picture? no Evidence  Now in 2008 after t.5 years of sacrificed Pieter comes out and say now that this is the new sensational with some picture that he took in 2005  How can that be for a Reporter..  He must study a bit about TIME PARADOX  IT TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE WHAT HAPPENS IF JORAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER BEFORE HE WAS BORN.  In a Logic World things works in order A session event in 2005 but no picture but taken with hidden cameras  (in Login Term an event in 2005 "AND" no Picture) for the Sensational CASE  A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures  (in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE  We have a Paradox (a Lie )  Do not fool Wizard

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 12, 2009, 12:44:44 AM »

Goodnight, Janet and Wreck and anbody else I missed while copy/pasting!  God Bless you all & sleep well.

Have a feeling I'll be up for awhile...    

I think I'll be up for awhile too Lifesong.....I'm just totally amazed at what has been revealed tonight...if I tried to sleep now I would have nightmares for sure! 

I know, I think I'm going to read back and try and absorb it all again...    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: March 12, 2009, 12:47:19 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder if it's the old show from September 2008 rerun for the over seas market.  I don't see it here.
Maybe they are showing it in Thailand for Joran to see! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: March 12, 2009, 12:49:44 AM »

Goodnight, Janet and Wreck and anbody else I missed while copy/pasting!  God Bless you all & sleep well.

Have a feeling I'll be up for awhile...    

I think I'll be up for awhile too Lifesong.....I'm just totally amazed at what has been revealed tonight...if I tried to sleep now I would have nightmares for sure! 

I know, I think I'm going to read back and try and absorb it all again...    
Ditto!

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:03 AM »

Hey, hotping.

Think we could find some folks with youtube accounts in the locations where it's being broadcast, and request them to upload it?

I'm not too familiar with youtube, don't know if we could search members by location or even interests too.  I don't want to go crazy, but maybe 5-10 carefully selected requests might net us a viewing...

Klaas - just slap my hand if I'm out of line!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 12, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »

I still want to know...if the cage was nothing...and the area has been mapped "for Natalee"...and there are 100+ targets....why are there not scuba divers diving to check the targets??  You don't need a bunch of equipment to dive...when you have figured out where to dive.  If the cage was nothing...where are the divers?  People go to scuba in Aruba all the time.   

Didn't Kyle say that only he was privy to those targets....even though Silvetti also mentioned them.  Seems the map designating them hasn't been handed out to the divers that be?

Exactly.  The goal was to find Natalee...yet there are 100+ targets...that could solve the stated intent of the mission....yet no one is diving?  If the cage was nothing...why are there not divers....or are the targets something else??

And...that just sunk in.

Thank you.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 12, 2009, 01:28:41 AM »

Hey, hotping.

Think we could find some folks with youtube accounts in the locations where it's being broadcast, and request them to upload it?

I'm not too familiar with youtube, don't know if we could search members by location or even interests too.  I don't want to go crazy, but maybe 5-10 carefully selected requests might net us a viewing...

Sorry.. Just saw Your post......I know nothing about Youtube....I wouldn't know where to begin to make such requests..... Its a good idea though..... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 12, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

Maybe in the morning when some of the other Monkeys log on They will know how to make the requests on Youtube......

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

Hey, hotping.

Sorry.. Just saw Your post......I know nothing about Youtube....I wouldn't know where to begin to make such requests..... Its a good idea though..... 

I believe there are different youtube locations, web addresses, like a youtube.nl , etc

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 12, 2009, 01:43:46 AM »

I was just looking at the Crime and Investigation Website and it appears its not being shown in the US

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

Maybe We Should Go to Their Contact link and email Them and find out how to view it here or ask if it will be aired here anytime in the near future....

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 12, 2009, 01:54:22 AM »

I was just looking at the Crime and Investigation Website and it appears its not being shown in the US

Maybe We Should Go to Their Contact link and email Them and find out how to view it here or ask if it will be aired here anytime in the near future....

That's why I'm wondering if it's the old show?

Anyway, time for me to call it a night...GOODNIGHT ALL!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: March 12, 2009, 01:57:13 AM »

Good Night Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 12, 2009, 02:06:45 AM »

Good Night All!

God Bless Natalee's Family and Friends

In God We Trust!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 12, 2009, 02:07:50 AM »

Klaas - I agree - I think it is the old show.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: March 12, 2009, 02:43:10 AM »

Oduber repairs relations in The Netherlands (Antilliaans Dagblad)

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 12, 2009, 08:11:08 AM »

Somewhere and I don't know where I read it but Kyle says in a post in an answer to someone that They will have to wait until September for an answer...I wondered what He meant when He said wait until September...Does Anyone else remember Him posting this? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381854;topicseen#msg381854
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752
5-15-08 on: May 15, 2008, 07:31:03 PM
oceanexploration

Spock asked:  "Kyle, what is your assessment of the case at this point? Is it possible that ALE has forensic evidence from these water searches?  Fabric and DNA remains were found in the fish trap, yet we have been told nothing.  This pond was drained and searched by Dutch experts, yet we have been told nothing."

Kyle responded:  "Honestly it's hard to answer that question without mixing facts with speculation.  If you want my opinion for whatever it's worth, here it is.

From the beginning, the case was made very public and the cover-up started almost immediately, presumably to protect the tourism interests of the Island, if nothing else. The Persistence search was something of a turning point in the case in the way it was being handled.  Most people involved in the investigation from the beginning were replaced with others who are being heavily scrutinized to avoid further problems.

If this case were being handled properly we should hear nothing until there were arrests.  All evidence and the investigation should be kept completely quiet until all the pieces are in place to make a proper arrest and charge all of the people involved.  I have good reason to believe this case is being handled better than before the Persistence search. 

- The investigative team is extensive and qualified from my understanding, though I am not in contact with them. 
- The Polis has spent something on the order of half their annual budget already just working on the Holloway case. 
- I know at least 40 investigators were brought in from Holland in regards to the investigation, though Caps quotes 52.  52 or 40, I don't know but it's a lot of man power for a case recently reopened from a cold-case IMO. 
- Samples collected from the trap were sent to the FBI for analysis and they won't comment on the case at all. 
- The Monserat pond was searched after it was pumped dry.  No one is commenting on the pond search.

I trust most of the people now leading the investigation.  That's difficult to say across the boards, but I do trust most.  If the investigation is active and moving forward, I would expect silence and results over time.  How much time?  I wouldn't expect to hear anything by at least September but this is only a guess.  The fact that there is silence is either incouraging or discouraging depending on how you look at it.  If you're an optimist, silence means the investigation is proceeding carefully and quietly which is good.  If you're a pessimist, the silence means nothing is happening and the waiting will highly frustrate you.

Personally, I think it's a coin flip but am optimistic that at least the investigation into the investigation will be handled fully."

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 12, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »

Do I have this straight?

The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but ... Louis Schafer has sold the rights to the ROV images to Kurtis Productions. However ... tomorrow Kurtis productions is doing a Natalee Holloway special using the ROV images.

Will John Silvetti now be forced take moral and legal accountability for allowing the enemy to take possession without a challenge of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains?  Will the implication be that John Silvetti participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005 and ... has put her family through a H--- on Earth?  Will the betrayal of the family be exposed?  Will the betrayal of those who donated to the cause be exposed?

On the other hand ... will the spin be that John Silvetti was the victim.  The bad bad Arubans appeared suddenly on January 7, 2008 ... dove from their own boat ... retrieved the samples from the trap and ... took off ... leaving the Persistence in the wake.  Kyle Kingman will emerge as the hero because he had the ROV cameras recording the sampling and recovery.

I have a sinking feeling that the darkside is going to win.

Janet

That will NEVER happen.  No matter how/if this gets spun in Silvetti's favor - we have Kyle's words stating that Silvetti turned his back on that cage EIGHT DAYS before it was dove on by Aruban divers.

Jen ... I hope Kyle Kingman's own words exposing the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing John Silvetti's betrayal are archived for safe keeping.

I feel sick.

Janet

You betcha!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: March 12, 2009, 08:36:22 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder if it's the old show from September 2008 rerun for the over seas market.  I don't see it here.

I really don't think so klaas.

The intro on that site talks about the search itself.

The original Kurtis program didn't go into the search at all.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Today is a brand new day 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.