April 30, 2024, 05:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205988 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2009, 10:35:07 AM »

I'm dumbstruck about the possible "new" show from Kurtis Productions. If we don't get an e-mail back from them -- is there a phone # to call? I cannot fathom that a new show would debut in Thailand!

312-951-5700

I do have some direct phone #'s for some folks who worked on the original show, and I could call them as a last ditch resort.

I promise to be nice. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 12, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »

Thanks klaas.

That was the first show.

Funny all the names I recognize! 

So I'm thinking this show is simply the repeat of the first show for the Asian market.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »

Interesting...if you click the "View Additional Details" button, it shows the airdate of  9/18/2008, then it has a section for Shooting Locations, nothing listed there, then this:

PROFESSIONAL NOTES   
Premium Intelligence Used by Professionals

Industry thing?  Just seems strange looking to me....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »

I'm dumbstruck about the possible "new" show from Kurtis Productions. If we don't get an e-mail back from them -- is there a phone # to call? I cannot fathom that a new show would debut in Thailand!

312-951-5700

I do have some direct phone #'s for some folks who worked on the original show, and I could call them as a last ditch resort.

I promise to be nice. 
I'm at work --going to be hard to call! Are there individual e-mail addys -- you would probably get a quicker response than from a generic one.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

Interesting...if you click the "View Additional Details" button, it shows the airdate of  9/18/2008, then it has a section for Shooting Locations, nothing listed there, then this:

PROFESSIONAL NOTES   
Premium Intelligence Used by Professionals

Industry thing?  Just seems strange looking to me....

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:17 AM »

Kyle said to John:  We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Bumping this - I think it's a little newsflash.  At least it is to me.  I thought Kyle had said that to the Freebirds.  He said it to Silvetti!  Based on his actions and Kyle's other statements, I think its safe to say we know Silvetti backed ALE.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: March 12, 2009, 10:54:17 AM »

Last night rather than crashing the minute my head hit the pillow ... the dialogue from last night went over and over in my head.

So there is no misunderstanding ... I want to clarify.  When I left the Natalee's Freebirds' site to become a full time Monkey in January/February, 2008 ... Kyle Kingman had yet to submit a post to the forum.  The research effort that was being shared with a representative from Kurtis Productions pertained only to the coverup that was denying Natalee Holloway justice.

The first time that I realized the Kyle Kingman had become a Natalee's Freebird was when Kermit shared his posts with on the Scared Monkey's site.

Something aking to Private Eye ... I had a hinky feelings after reading Kyle Kingman's posts on the Scared Monkey forum.  However ... my feeling was that Kyle Kingman and the crew of the Persistence were not aware of dynamics encompassing the coverup agenda.  When Kyle Kingman shared with Monkeys that the crew of the Persistence was not part of the chain of custody ... I felt that John Silvetti had been unknowingly used by the Aruban.

In other words ... my I believed that John Silvetti may have been naive when he abetted the Aruban's in the finale to the great Aruban coverup but ... it never occured to me that he would ever knowingly betray the family of Natalee Holloway until November, 2008 when I read Kyle Kingman's own words submitted to the Scared Monkey's site by Kermit.

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
7:55 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 12, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »

JANUARY 1, 2008

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 12, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »

Thanks klaas.

That was the first show.

So I'm thinking this show is simply the repeat of the first show for the Asian market.

IMO that channel only shows repeats of crime shows that have aired mostly on A&E.
All of the City Confidential series is old, old.
I don't remember if there was footage of Kurtis on the boat or even any footage of
the Persistence.  They could have updated the original to include some of that
footage.   I do not think they would premier a new documentary on that channel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 12, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

I've added Kyle's posts to the same thread for the same day.  Times for Kyle are in green.  [Could one of theAmazingMods please delete my post #774 - I've corrected the coding errors in this one.  TIA!]

<snip>

Here's the correct post to remove, if it's possible...

Reply #774 on: March 11, 2009, 11:24:42 PM

(I messed up the links, etc. in that one.)

Thanks again!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

Oduber repairs relations in The Netherlands (Antilliaans Dagblad)

Good to see you, caesu!

I've missed you this week.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: March 12, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »

Thanks klaas.

That was the first show.

IMO that channel only shows repeats of crime shows that have aired mostly on A&E.
I don't remember if there was footage of Kurtis on the boat or even any footage of

Magnolia ... I cannot remember anything in the September special that included the Persistence undertaking but ... I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2008

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

MARCH, 2009

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I read until about 4:30 a.m. and I kept wondering why Kurtis Productions would show a new or even updated version of the search...to customers in
that part of the world.  Would this version show how much of the ocean floor was
mapped at that time....and would that be of interest to people who might not otherwise
watch a show about NAH...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »

Thanks klaas.

That was the first show.

Magnolia ... I cannot remember anything in the September special that included the Persistence undertaking but ... I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2008

Upcoming Airings:

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

MARCH, 2009

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

The descriptions of the two are certainly different.  Thank you, Janet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 12, 2009, 11:43:05 AM »

Janet, you are correct.  There was nothing in the September show about the Persistence.

Thanks klaas.

That was the first show.

Janet

++++++

SEPTEMBER, 2008

Upcoming Airings:

MARCH, 2009

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I read until about 4:30 a.m. and I kept wondering why Kurtis Productions would show a new or even updated version of the search...to customers in
that part of the world.  Would this version show how much of the ocean floor was
mapped at that time....and would that be of interest to people who might not otherwise

Wow!  That's an interesting thought, Mere!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

Mods,  need an edit in haleigh thread #230.........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

Mods,  need an edit in haleigh thread #230.........

Already got it 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »

Hi, Mere.  Others have voiced a similar thought.   

We just returned last Saturday from a vacation in Cancun.  The few times we actually had the TV on, I noticed that all of the familiar shows were repeats, in English, that is, because not being bi-lingual, I skipped past the Spanish stations.  News, in English, and Nancy Grace were the only things besides soccer that were current.   I presumed that American programming was sold or distributed to international markets this way.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: March 12, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

Wow!  That's an interesting thought, Mere!

I misread Mere's post at first, thus my last reply. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.