April 30, 2024, 11:19:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206093 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I read until about 4:30 a.m. and I kept wondering why Kurtis Productions would show a new or even updated version of the search...to customers in
that part of the world.  Would this version show how much of the ocean floor was
mapped at that time....and would that be of interest to people who might not otherwise
watch a show about NAH...

Mere ... you are on to something.

Somehow I DO NOT think that the March, 2009 Kurtis Production Natalee Holloway special is a repeat of September, 2008.

The introductions to both these specials are so contrasting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

Hi Miss Mere !

I was wondering if perhaps it's a public service message for Thailand   

Keep females on the look out for the sporter !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: March 12, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »

I guess that depending on what is shown...it could be an ad for underwater mapping of the area around aruba....and an ad for the company who has that information.

And before I go into my who killed JFK mode....it might be just what it says it is....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 12, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I read until about 4:30 a.m. and I kept wondering why Kurtis Productions would show a new or even updated version of the search...to customers in
that part of the world.  Would this version show how much of the ocean floor was
mapped at that time....and would that be of interest to people who might not otherwise

Somehow I DO NOT think that the March, 2009 Kurtis Production Natalee Holloway special is a repeat of September, 2008.

Janet

Could the March, 2009 airing reveal that some oil mapping was going on?  Could the March, 2009 airing reveal that all those targets ... targets that were the basis for soliciting funds ...  were not about Natalee Holloway?

Just wondering what the reason would be for not airing the show in the States.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #864 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:36 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just called Kurtis Productions and I was told that the one that is airing now is a repeat of the Sept 08 story that broadcast in the USA in Sept 08... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

Janet

Could the March, 2009 airing reveal that some oil mapping was going on?  Could the March, 2009 airing reveal that all those targets ... targets that were the basis for soliciting funds ...  were not about Natalee Holloway?

Just wondering what the reason would be for not airing the show in the States.

Janet

What are the following times when translated into ET?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 12, 2009, 12:10:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just called Kurtis Productions and I was told that the one that is airing now is a repeat of the Sept 08 story that broadcast in the USA in Sept 08... 

Thanks hotping.

It still does not make sense to me when I consider the focus is the Persistence.  I am almost positive that the Persistence was not the focus in the September, 2008 special.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: March 12, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks Hotping!!

How very odd, considering the promo's for each show are so different!  I mean in this new one, it specifically is all about the Persistence's search - whereas there was NO MENTION of that search in the September show.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: March 12, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hotping - Did you ask them why the descriptions were so different?

I'm thinking maybe a new one with the Persistence, etc. isn't out yet - maybe releasing next month to capitalize on the interest created by the movie...obviously there's a description written of a different program than the 9/18/08 one.  That one had the guy from Univ. of FL (I think) on a little boat with Kurtis.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 12, 2009, 12:14:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping.

It still does not make sense to me when I consider the focus is the Persistence.  I am almost positive that the Persistence was not the focus in the September, 2008 special.

Janet

I know what You mean Janet....I thought the same...the Lady I spoke with put Me on hold and came back and said that it was a repeat of the Sept 08 show.... She seemed sincere in Her answer..... I still would like to see it for Myself to be sure....

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: March 12, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm thinking maybe a new one with the Persistence, etc. isn't out yet - maybe releasing next month to capitalize on the interest created by the movie...obviously there's a description written of a different program than the 9/18/08 one.  That one had the guy from Univ. of FL (I think) on a little boat with Kurtis.

I think you are correct.  After reading that promo, there is no doubt in my mind there is another show about the Persistence's search.  Whether that is the one that aired in Asia or not - who knows?

But they do have that show "in the can", of that I have no doubt.

And I think you're right about who Bill had with him to talk about underwater searches, the guy from Fl University.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: March 12, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

No I did not ask about the descriptions.....I wish Someone else would call and see if We get the same answers....just to confirm...I did say that We in the US would like to watch and She only said that the one airing now is the repeat of the September 08 Program.....

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: March 12, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping.

Janet

I know what You mean Janet....I thought the same...the Lady I spoke with put Me on hold and came back and said that it was a repeat of the Sept 08 show.... She seemed sincere in Her answer..... I still would like to see it for Myself to be sure....

I know what you mean......

I've emailed my original contact from 2007 at Kurtis, as well as their general email account.  I also emailed the network in Thailand, LOL.

Next will be a couple of phone calls to the people I spoke with before.

We had very good cause (a couple of them, rather) to pay close attention to the show that aired in September, and it was precisely what the promo said it would be...........the story from the beginning, up to the possibility of her being in the ocean - but nothing about the search in the waters.

So for this new promo to be so totally about the ocean search is what convinces me that is precisely what it's about.

Like Lifesong said - maybe the Asian network simply ran the wrong promo........and the new show will air at a later time.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: March 12, 2009, 12:24:13 PM »

Perhaps the core information is the same....but there is so much taped information available,
any production company could edit...subtract....add to....and also wonder what the length of this hong kong program might be....the same as the one last year?

I don't think we have had many visitors to SM from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand over the years.  It seems to be a strange market for NAH news.

Thanks hotping for calling. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 12, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping.

Janet

I've emailed my original contact from 2007 at Kurtis, as well as their general email account.  I also emailed the network in Thailand, LOL.

We had very good cause (a couple of them, rather) to pay close attention to the show that aired in September, and it was precisely what the promo said it would be...........the story from the beginning, up to the possibility of her being in the ocean - but nothing about the search in the waters.

So for this new promo to be so totally about the ocean search is what convinces me that is precisely what it's about.

Like Lifesong said - maybe the Asian network simply ran the wrong promo........and the new show will air at a later time.
So the Sept 08 show aired on AE...Correct or not?

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: March 12, 2009, 12:29:07 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping.

Janet

Correct.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 12, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thanks hotping.

Janet

Correct.
Thanks Jen...I hope You hear something back from those that You emailed....I hope that They would not have given Me false information...surely not..I still would like to see it for Myself.....

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: March 12, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

What makes a serial killer tick? How do forensic experts solve crimes using cutting-edge technology? Who are the men and women that risk their lives to put criminals behind bars?

For an eager audience who simply must know the answers, there is now Crime & Investigation Network™. AETN International's latest channel dedicated to crime, investigation and mystery, Crime & Investigation Network fills a programming niche with the proven programming success of A&E Network, the pioneer in justice programming in the U.S.

The channel attracts affluent adults in the 25-54 demographic.

Crime & Investigation Network™ reaches over 20 million households in 10 languages in 87 territories.

For our local channel websites, go to ci.tv

http://www.aetninternational.com/build_ci.jsp
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:38:39 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »

I Did a Program search on AE using the words Natalee Holloway and this is what I got

Search Results for "natalee holloway"  Search Schedule     

Your Search for “natalee holloway” - did not match any documents in our TV Schedule.

Our schedule only includes programs that will be airing in the next two weeks, so please try searching again at a later date.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Sign up at our newsletter center to receive our schedule via email twice monthly.

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: March 12, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

I just spoke to a producer from Kurtis who we had worked with before.

She said that promo is a mistake.

that was a show they were trying to put together, and it fell through.  She even asked me to email her the link and verbiage to the citv site.

She wouldn't come out and tell my WHY it fell through....................but she then immediately started talking about how they don't have a large budget, and therefore don't have the same type of $$ to put out that a cbs, nbc, or abc would have to pay for something like that.

So - reading between the lines............they couldn't pay enough for the footage, and the show fell through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.