April 30, 2024, 06:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206013 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 12, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

SEPTEMBER, 2008

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

MARCH, 2009

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

Another introduction to the September, 2008 Natalee Holloway special.  There is nothing mentioned about the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

+++++

Here's the intro for last year's show:

On the last night of her high school graduation trip in May 2005, 18-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished on the island of Aruba. Now more than three years later, the questions surrounding what happened to the Alabama teen are still unanswered. 

In this A&E SPECIAL PRESENTATION: WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY?, Bill Kurtis examines the case and details the known facts and the current theories about the elusive mystery.  At one a.m. Natalee left the popular bar, Carlos and Charlie's, with three local men - Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.  No one else has seen her since. 

Over the years, the three prime suspects have twice been arrested, questioned and released for lack of evidence.  Natalee's mother Beth staunchly pressured the Aruban authorities to press on to solve the case and bring those responsible to justice.  Her most devastating disappointment came when an undercover videotape surfaced in which Joran van der Sloot appeared to confess to knowing what happened that fateful night, but the judge said it wasn't enough and that prosecutors would need more proof to bring charges. 

Despite the extensive efforts of Natalee's mother, Beth, the case remains unsolved and Natalee remains missing.  Bill Kurtis interviews Beth Holloway about her unending ordeal, along with an Aruban prosecutor looking for the truth, an underwater crime scene expert searching for Natalee's remains, and a never-before-interviewed Aruban Police Detective who is still working the case.

Kurtis attempts to answer the lasting questions -- Why hasn't the case been solved?  Where did the investigation go wrong?  And will the Aruban authorities ever bring Natalee the justice she deserves?

WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY premieres September 18 at 11pm/3am ET and PT On A&E Television.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: March 12, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »

I Did a Program search on AE using the words Natalee Holloway and this is what I got

Search Results for "natalee holloway"  Search Schedule     

Your Search for “natalee holloway” - did not match any documents in our TV Schedule.

Our schedule only includes programs that will be airing in the next two weeks, so please try searching again at a later date.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Sign up at our newsletter center to receive our schedule via email twice monthly.

I tried the same last night and got the same result.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #882 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:27 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

I just spoke to a producer from Kurtis who we had worked with before.

She said that promo is a mistake.

that was a show they were trying to put together, and it fell through.  She even asked me to email her the link and verbiage to the citv site.

She wouldn't come out and tell my WHY it fell through....................but she then immediately started talking about how they don't have a large budget, and therefore don't have the same type of $$ to put out that a cbs, nbc, or abc would have to pay for something like that.

So - reading between the lines............they couldn't pay enough for the footage, and the show fell through.
Thanks Jen....Very Interesting! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:27 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: March 12, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »

I Did a Program search on AE using the words Natalee Holloway and this is what I got

Your Search for “natalee holloway” - did not match any documents in our TV Schedule.

Our schedule only includes programs that will be airing in the next two weeks, so please try searching again at a later date.

Suggestions:
Try different keywords.
Sign up at our newsletter center to receive our schedule via email twice monthly.

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: March 12, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

Suggestions:
Try different keywords.

Which brings me back to my Cancun comment....pre-televised programming sold/distributed to international markets? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 12, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »

Jen

Here is a letter that I found referencing TCB dated Jan 2009

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/42Letter%20to%20Fresnos-Trusam-TCB%20Jan%202009.pdf

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 12, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

that was a show they were trying to put together, and it fell through.  She even asked me to email her the link and verbiage to the citv site.

She wouldn't come out and tell my WHY it fell through....................but she then immediately started talking about how they don't have a large budget, and therefore don't have the same type of $$ to put out that a cbs, nbc, or abc would have to pay for something like that.

So - reading between the lines............they couldn't pay enough for the footage, and the show fell through.

Thanks Jen.

The slipup regarding the wrong introduction implies to me that the Persistence special could be yet to come.

If not ... it could be that the Dateline special could be at the root of the deal falling through.

Nevertheless ... whether the airing takes place or not ... it has been revealed that Tim Miller played an intregal role in this production and ... that bothers me.

Janet

++++++ 

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kyle Kingman:  We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives.

Kyle Kingman:  I've personally been handling the matter while I was on the east coast last week.  Unfortunately, the Dateline story aired along with Greta and scooped up the remainder of what the press felt was immediately worth reporting on.

+++++++

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 12, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

Jen

Thanks Hotping!

And here's something to dig into.............looks like all (most? major?) contracts awarded, by year, in this industry.

Contracts for which there is potential to have subcontracts issued to people like Silvetti and Schaefer:

contracts signed 2007

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2007

contracts signed 2008

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2008

contracts signed 2009

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2009
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 12, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

Hi Sharon

I have missed ya.

I tried connecting with you in the Musing thread a while back but ... you may have missed my post.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 12, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »

Janet - I don't think that's necessarily the case.

Remember, Tim was off the boat as of December 30th.  Yes, his was the recognizable name when the search began.

But keep in mind..............Freebirds had told Kurtis about TES and Persistence, and it's very likely that Beth did as well.

So naturally, Tim's would be a name that Kurtis would recognize, and put to use.

Doesn't necessarily mean that he had anything to do with furthering the agenda of the rest of them.

I don't know how he could have?  He wasn't even on the boat when all the rest of this took place.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 12, 2009, 01:16:04 PM »

Jen

Thanks Hotping!

And here's something to dig into.............looks like all (most? major?) contracts awarded, by year, in this industry.

Contracts for which there is potential to have subcontracts issued to people like Silvetti and Schaefer:

contracts signed 2007

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2007

contracts signed 2008

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2008

contracts signed 2009

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/category.asp?v1=6&v2=2009
WOW...Thanks Jen...This is a Very Good Find!   I will research and see if I can connect any dots...Time consuming but very much worth it....

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 12, 2009, 01:16:45 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

a.k.a....they lost the bidding war to license the videos?

Or they bundled in and sold their footage with Schaefer's ROV Videos to a third party for more money.   

The promo is fishy unless it was just written to sell the idea to A&E for backing to bid on the videos.  That's possible. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 12, 2009, 01:19:45 PM »

Here are two more letters pertaing to the Aruba Port these are in Dutch

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/53Letter%20to%20President%20Parliament%2018%20dec,%202008.pdf

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/44Letter%20to%20Minister%20T&T%2011%20December,%202008.pdf

In God We Trust!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 12, 2009, 01:21:09 PM »

Big hugs to the 'real' birds and the 'real' Monkeys.

I am always watching from the rafters.

You are all doing such a great job.

Work is taking a lot of my spare time. And I still can't shake the sadness about our traitors and the lies involved with the moan & groan site. People we all trusted Sad

But -- they have NOTHING. And that's why they are picking on my dear friend the frog.

They are NOTHING. Less than NOTHING. They are such lowlifes -- they can fit under pregnant snakes.

And thank you Monkeys, for understanding what the Freebirds stand for -- and what we were always about. Same as Monkeys. JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

The deception that has been directed at Beth and Dave by the New DarK Side and their associates is overwhelming. Beth & Dave lose Natalee over and over again 

janet -- I miss you too.

mags -- I caught your comment a bit back over at Musing. hugs.

hugs to you all. I'm proud to know and be part of such fine peeps 

I will be back -- but I'm always in the rafters -- reading 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 12, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »

Janet - I don't think that's necessarily the case.

Remember, Tim was off the boat as of December 30th.  Yes, his was the recognizable name when the search began.

But keep in mind..............Freebirds had told Kurtis about TES and Persistence, and it's very likely that Beth did as well.

So naturally, Tim's would be a name that Kurtis would recognize, and put to use.

Doesn't necessarily mean that he had anything to do with furthering the agenda of the rest of them.

I don't know how he could have?  He wasn't even on the boat when all the rest of this took place.

What troubles me is that ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... Tim Miller had his doubts about the happenings encompassing the chain of custody.  Both Tim and Kyle discussed the situation.  Considering his heart for Natalee Holloway and her family ... why would Tim not just cut John Silvetti off rather than embarking on further endeavors?

I have to this this one through.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: March 12, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 12, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

I do believe that despicable FROG thread at GM has gone "poof".

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 12, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

Or they bundled in and sold their footage with Schaefer's ROV Videos to a third party for more money.   

The promo is fishy unless it was just written to sell the idea to A&E for backing to bid on the videos.  That's possible. 

Yes.

She was fully aware that the footage was for sale.  She knew the names of the key players involved in that sale.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: March 12, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »

OK, I got the skinny.

Yes, that is my impression.

She was fully aware that the footage was for sale.  She knew the names of the key players involved in that sale.

Clarified, so as not to state that as fact, but rather as my impression while speaking with her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.