April 30, 2024, 08:20:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206047 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

I will be honored if you would join me in The Hinky.

I would be honored! Praise the lord.Mission was not accomplished in regards to what we were trying to fix but,I'm going home..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »

TaDa.....I am first, even if I did cheat!!!  Thanks, San!

That's o.k. Magnolia; you deserve to be first!!!   

It is not OK.  I cheated!       But it sure was fun.

Hey ... after your miraculous survival from the incident with your rolling vehicle ... you will endure.  Take all the risks you desire.

Janet

How is the little granddaughter's arm today?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Not by choice 2nj...My father and i have spent the past 6hrs trying to fix something at the store.He was getting very angry at me for trying to check in amidst the discussion that was going on??

The same thing happens at my house.  Our addiction to the Natalee Holloway case is not understood.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 09:40:14 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Not by choice 2nj...My father and i have spent the past 6hrs trying to fix something at the store.He was getting very angry at me for trying to check in amidst the discussion that was going on??

The same thing happens at my house.  Our addiction to the Natalee Holloway case is not understood.

Janet

I will be heading home so i can Hinky in peace with the Monkey's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 09:42:44 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Here you go Janet, we'll let him fill in until KTF gets home and can join you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »

Hey ... after your miraculous survival from the incident with your rolling vehicle ... you will endure.  Take all the risks you desire.

Janet

Thanks for asking Magnolia.

Takara Ann is just fine.  She was looking so forward to going to school this morning to show off her cast ... she was up an hour early.  Dad, Mom and brothers signed and drew pictures on her cast last night and ... today all the students in her class had their turn.  She felt like a celebrity.  The pain she felt yesterday when the fall took place has long been forgotten.

I was mistaken when I said the cast with above her elbow.  It actually ended just below the elbow.  Also there is a netted cover so the autographs, pictures and any smudges can be hidden.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

It's that way here too, but if they are saying anything about it...they are whispering it where I can't hear it.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:46 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

Here you go Janet, we'll let him fill in until KTF gets home and can join you!   

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

It's that way here too, but if they are saying anything about it...they are whispering it where I can't hear it.  

Then there are those knowing looks and eye rolling that is past between them all.  They think I do not notice.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 10:03:23 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Then there are those knowing looks and eye rolling that is past between them all.  They think I do not notice.

Janet

I know what you mean Janet.   

But they know better than to push the issue....or I will give them "the eye"!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Janet

I know what you mean Janet.   

But they know better than to push the issue....or I will give them "the eye"!   

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Janet

Well, it is hard to be judged by the dog.  He rolls his eyes at me!
Then he has the audicity to want me to play ball with him and he wants to sit
all 80 lbs of himself in my lap as I read the monkey forum.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 10:07:46 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Janet

I cannot stop laughing at the image forming in my mind.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 10:09:11 PM »

Janet

Thanks for asking Magnolia.

Takara Ann is just fine.  She was looking so forward to going to school this morning to show off her cast ... she was up an hour early.  Dad, Mom and brothers signed and drew pictures on her cast last night and ... today all the students in her class had their turn.  She felt like a celebrity.  The pain she felt yesterday when the fall took place has long been forgotten.

I was mistaken when I said the cast with above her elbow.  It actually ended just below the elbow.  Also there is a netted cover so the autographs, pictures and any smudges can be hidden.

Janet

I am glad she is doing well.  It is good that the cast is below the elbow. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Janet

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »

KTF,

You are too quiet.     

Janet

Janet

I cannot stop laughing at the image forming in my mind.

Janet

It truly happens.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

Wow, AC and LindaK the newest members of GM.  Wonder when Debbie will join too?  Guess BFN is still down? 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »

Wow, AC and LindaK the newest members of GM.  Wonder when Debbie will join too?  Guess BFN is still down? 

Birds of a feather....

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »

I made the mistake of reading their latest thread over there today on Kermit.  I was totally disgusted by it.  I have never seen "supposedly" mature women act like that.  So immature.  And to have to see Johann fall under their spell it just really blows me away.  Is Kathy and Hotshot the same?  Kathy was really, really pounding on Kermit.  They just cannot read Kyle's words and defend them in any way.

Also, has Beth got a website telling where her speaking engagements are at?  If I had known she was in Nashville I would have gone to see her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 10:34:29 PM »

I made the mistake of reading their latest thread over there today on Kermit.  I was totally disgusted by it.  I have never seen "supposedly" mature women act like that.  So immature.  And to have to see Johann fall under their spell it just really blows me away.  Is Kathy and Hotshot the same?  Kathy was really, really pounding on Kermit.  They just cannot read Kyle's words and defend them in any way.

Also, has Beth got a website telling where her speaking engagements are at?  If I had known she was in Nashville I would have gone to see her.

Not that I'm aware of and I just found out about the Nashville thing today myself.

There are probably lot's of Kathy's one of them is Hotshot aka Dadof1 (BFN).  I think her original nick at SM was Kath0870 or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.