April 23, 2024, 07:27:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205652 times)
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2009, 08:08:08 AM »

Within 2 hours I hope to have heard the verdict!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2009, 08:24:09 AM »

Cageman,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and all of those who loved and will never forget your precious Marlies.  I will never forget her or what happened to her. 

I pray that you will receive some manner of Justice for her today.  I know your lives are forever changed by her being taken from you, I pray that the decision will begin some manner of healing for all of you.

I am off to work, but I will be watching for updates.

God bless,

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2009, 08:27:30 AM »

Please keep us posted.  I want justice for Marlies but I would also like to see a decision that makes a "social" statement. There needs to be longer sentences for those that cover-up for their friends, also.  Prayers.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2009, 08:38:57 AM »

Cageman,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and all of those who loved and will never forget your precious Marlies.  I will never forget her or what happened to her. 

I pray that you will receive some manner of Justice for her today.  I know your lives are forever changed by her being taken from you, I pray that the decision will begin some manner of healing for all of you.

I am off to work, but I will be watching for updates.

God bless,

TM

Ditto from me also.  I will say prayers for the family and hope justice is served for this beautiful lady.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2009, 09:26:05 AM »

Texasmom/BlueMoon/buckeye I certainly join you within the prayers for justice for this family and their terrible loss. Our hearts go out to them and we should never forget Marlies or her smiling face.

For the life of me I will never understand how these forum wars can exist in light of these types of brutal crimes and the names and faces of not just the victims, but also the families. All else is so trivial in light of that.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

Hotping - this is the exact article that fit in perfectly with what could be an incentive for Silvetti and Schaefer.  Then Silvetti travelled to Aruba within a week.

So we started digging on Silvetti and Schaefer.

Then Kyle read our information, told us to not do anything with it, and met with Silvetti at his home the end of June/first part of July...............  Shortly thereafter, Kyle disappeared from our forum, with only a fly-by post or two.

I don't recall seeing this before.....

06-08-2008, 01:54 AM    #1 (permalink) 

qlaval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally...

"...As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia. The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions. The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday. “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner..."

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday. He is just back from a working visit in Colombia. This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year. WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run. This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island. Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years. Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity and water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses. Oduber does not abandon the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/good-new-about-aruba-electricity-water-31591/
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »

From an article HotPing posted:

Much to our surprise, the Aruban government, seemingly unconnected to any of Ansary's intentions, suddenly and clandestinely, created a government oil company in parliament. Many elected officials in parliament were stunned by the sudden tabling of such a proposition. Yet, in one session, Aruba became from devoid of any oil interests into a country awarding concessions for oil and gas exploration. And, in parliament, it was revealed, for the first time, that some seven "secret" inquiries were in hand, requesting oil and gas exploration permits off the shores of Aruba.

Search for oil and gas resumed

ARUBA - The Parliament had authorized the government to found the Aruban oil company, Compania Arubiano di Petroleo (CAP). The idea is that this public enterprise negotiates with companies that want a concession for the search for oil and gas in the Aruban territorial waters. "Seven companies have already shown interest in the search for oil and gas in the past four years", told Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) the Parliament.
-----------------

OK - so what Aruban people comprise this government oil company?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

Cageman - My thoughts and my heart are with you and yours today.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 May 2206 under serial number 34834.0 is the company with the trade name:

CAP COMPANIA ARUBANO DI PETROLEO N.V.
L.G. SMITH BLVD. 76, ORANJESTAD WEST
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Date of Incorporation:  15 May 2006
NOT IN POSESSION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE

DIRECTORS:

Curet, Eduardo Armando (DRS)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »

Hotping - this is the exact article that fit in perfectly with what could be an incentive for Silvetti and Schaefer.  Then Silvetti travelled to Aruba within a week.

So we started digging on Silvetti and Schaefer.

Then Kyle read our information, told us to not do anything with it, and met with Silvetti at his home the end of June/first part of July...............  Shortly thereafter, Kyle disappeared from our forum, with only a fly-by post or two.

I don't recall seeing this before.....

06-08-2008, 01:54 AM    #1 (permalink) 

qlaval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally...

"...As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia. The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions. The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday. “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner..."

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday. He is just back from a working visit in Colombia. This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year. WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run. This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island. Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years. Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity and water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses. Oduber does not abandon the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/good-new-about-aruba-electricity-water-31591/

And....finally....the lightbulb is on!

Nothing wrong with a post stating the obvious, I always say!   

Thank you, Jen.  Of course...the search was over. 

You're clarifying for me what I find hinky about Silvetti. 

I could buy that they were all misguided in their attempts to work with and trust ALE.  From Dave Holloway's heart wrenching loss mixed with his honorable perspective and belief in God-made man; to Dr. Hodges' genuine concern mixed with the hope/anticipation of being proved right and earning the acceptance of his Thoughtprints theory in the field of Forensic Science; to Tim Miller's genuin concern mixed with the standard protocol through which he performs every search - which is always cooperation with law enforcement; to John Silvetti's genuine concern mixed with his expectation this would take 2-3 weeks and he could get back to his businesses with new contacts in hottest part of the world to get new work.  (For what its worth, I think probably every employer Kyle has ever had has needed to tell him "Enough!", I think I would.)

But then Silvetti went and got involved with this witness and the "pond theory".

Silvetti's only connection to this case was he owned the boat.  He had a Captain on board, Blonde has that guy's picture in the Ocean Search thread.  Why did Silvetti even have to be there?  Then to stay for 3 months instead of 2-3 weeks, and then go back to insert yourself into the case?  Over a dry pond?

He owns the boat is all.

Hinky, hinky, hinky. 

The more I think about it, Mr. Tim "LightTanks" Trahan probably would have loved the opportunity to be there on Jan. 7th and prove he really can dive (if he can).  It would've been a chance to redeem himself from that pathetic diving performance on Dateline.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »

Lifesong - you are oh, so right.  And your questions are good ones!!!

Why would Silvetti have to be there?  Does he accompany the Persistence on ALL of it's endeavors?

The pond.

Methinks that was not the only reason Silvetti kept travelling back to Aruba last year. 

But it certainly was an interesting reason, wasn't it?

Especially after Kyle's analysis of the side sonar was that there was bupkis in that pond that could be remains, or any container holding remains.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 May 2206 under serial number 34834.0 is the company with the trade name:

DIRECTORS:

Don't quit now, Jen!  Who's that guy?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »

Here is the Aruba Port Authority with its plans made for work on the Barcadera Harbor.

Those plans were hatched as of 2005, although we know the work hasn't happened yet.

Point being, the plans were there, Aruba has known they were going to do this for a while.

Enter Schaefer and Silvetti........both of whom would be perfectly suited to take on such a project.

http://www.arubaports.com/cargo/barcadera.html#overview

Aruba Ports Authority Cargo Services - Barcadera

Overview

In 1999/2000, Aruba Ports Authority started with the rehabilitation of the old Barcadera port. With an investment of $6.0 million it was upgraded with the appropriate facilities so that the handling of non-containerized cargo was moved out of Oranjestad to Barcadera.

Currently the Barcadera harbor is where all aggregates, gas, gasoline, and the majority of Ro-Ro and break-bulk cargo is handled The Barcadera harbor is located 3 miles South East of the Oranjestad Port and has 1148 feet of docking space.

The next step is to also move all containerized cargo handling to Barcadera. To accomplish this, the Aruba Ports Authority is finalizing plans whereby some $35 million will be invested. This project is expected to start by the end of 2005/early 2006.

With the reopening of the Barcadera port for containerized cargo in the near future, the Government of Aruba has already started promoting Aruba regionally and internationally as a potential small hub of Free-Zone or Transshipment Cargo.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »

DIRECTORS:

Don't quit now, Jen!  Who's that guy?

I don't know.

Let's find out!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »

Whoopsie!!!

Let me also add.

Minister of Tourism And Transportation Edison Breisen has his fat fingers all over the Aruba Port Authority.  He is "the guy" who meets with any/all about any/all to do with the Ports. 

You know....................Edison Breisen?  The guy whose office was posting here at SM within a week of Natalee going missing?  Posting that she was likely a run away?

You know....................Edison Breisen?  The guy whose office was a key participant in the Strategic Communications Task Force?

You know......................Edison Breisen?  Member of AHATA/ATA that DAVE HOLLOWAY set up a meeting for Silvetti to raise funds to "continue the search"? 

Here is the Aruba Port Authority with its plans made for work on the Barcadera Harbor.

Those plans were hatched as of 2005, although we know the work hasn't happened yet.

Point being, the plans were there, Aruba has known they were going to do this for a while.

Enter Schaefer and Silvetti........both of whom would be perfectly suited to take on such a project.

http://www.arubaports.com/cargo/barcadera.html#overview

Aruba Ports Authority Cargo Services - Barcadera

Overview

In 1999/2000, Aruba Ports Authority started with the rehabilitation of the old Barcadera port. With an investment of $6.0 million it was upgraded with the appropriate facilities so that the handling of non-containerized cargo was moved out of Oranjestad to Barcadera.

Currently the Barcadera harbor is where all aggregates, gas, gasoline, and the majority of Ro-Ro and break-bulk cargo is handled The Barcadera harbor is located 3 miles South East of the Oranjestad Port and has 1148 feet of docking space.

The next step is to also move all containerized cargo handling to Barcadera. To accomplish this, the Aruba Ports Authority is finalizing plans whereby some $35 million will be invested. This project is expected to start by the end of 2005/early 2006.

With the reopening of the Barcadera port for containerized cargo in the near future, the Government of Aruba has already started promoting Aruba regionally and internationally as a potential small hub of Free-Zone or Transshipment Cargo.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »

Well I'll be dipped.  The Coast Guard AND the Marine Control Tower fall under the authority of the Ports Authority.  I guess that also means their Radar?

Convenient.

Breisen strikes again.

Remember..........................Breisen who told us last January (I think it was Jan) that people from the Tourism Office were moved to the Judicial office to "work on this case".

Aruba Ports Authority - Contact Us

ARUBA PORTS AUTHORITY N.V.
Port Administration Building
L.G. Smith Blvd. # 23
Oranjestad, Aruba
Dutch West Indies

Tel: (297) 582-6633
Fax: (297) 583-2896

Marine Traffic Control Tower
Direct Phone: (297) 582-1740 Operations: 24/7/365

VHF Channel: 16 & 11
Pilot Station: Oranjestad: Northwest Entrance: 12º 31’ – 070º 04’ W
                                   Southeast Entrance: 12º 30.3’ N – 070º 02’ W

Barcadera: 12º 28.5’N – 070º 01’ W

Aruba Customs: (297) 585-7076
Aruba Immigration: (297) 585-8200

Coast Guard: (297) 593-6131
Search & Rescue: (297) 962-1380

http://www.arubaports.com/contactus/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »

From our reporter Jean Mentens
published on March 10, 2009 15:08, updated on March 10, 2009 15:18

Kralendijk - Ryan P. , life in prison on manslaughter because of Marlies van der Kouwe. That, the court determined on Bonaire. The DA had also demanded life.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1161632.ece/Ryan_P._veroordeeld_tot_levenslang
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »

Thank you Buckeye!

That is great news!!!!!

From our reporter Jean Mentens
published on March 10, 2009 15:08, updated on March 10, 2009 15:18

Kralendijk - Ryan P. , life in prison on manslaughter because of Marlies van der Kouwe. That, the court determined on Bonaire. The DA had also demanded life.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1161632.ece/Ryan_P._veroordeeld_tot_levenslang
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2009, 10:50:42 AM »

From an article HotPing posted:

Much to our surprise, the Aruban government, seemingly unconnected to any of Ansary's intentions, suddenly and clandestinely, created a government oil company in parliament. Many elected officials in parliament were stunned by the sudden tabling of such a proposition. Yet, in one session, Aruba became from devoid of any oil interests into a country
 awarding concessions for oil and gas exploration. And, in parliament, it was revealed, for the first time, that some seven "secret" inquiries were in hand, requesting oil and gas exploration permits off the shores of Aruba.

Search for oil and gas resumed

ARUBA - The Parliament had authorized the government to found the Aruban oil company, Compania Arubiano di Petroleo (CAP). The idea is that this public enterprise negotiates with companies that want a concession for the search for oil and gas in the Aruban territorial waters. "Seven companies have already shown interest in the search for oil and gas in the past four years", told Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) the Parliament.
-----------------

OK - so what Aruban people comprise this government oil company?

Also I wonder if these inquiries should be secret.  Is that traditional?  I would think bidding would dictate that many know about not only the pipeline but exploration as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2009, 10:51:13 AM »

You know.......................the more I think of this Breisen/Coast Guard link, the more I'm bothered by it.

Remember Kyle told us about a Coast Guard ship that was on the cage site two days in a row while he was on land - for a good amount of time each day.

When he told Silvetti about it, Silvetti "didn't believe it".

I wonder just WHEN that meeting with Silvetti and AHATA/ATA took place?!

Well I'll be dipped.  The Coast Guard AND the Marine Control Tower fall under the authority of the Ports Authority.  I guess that also means their Radar?

Convenient.

Breisen strikes again.

Remember..........................Breisen who told us last January (I think it was Jan) that people from the Tourism Office were moved to the Judicial office to "work on this case".

Aruba Ports Authority - Contact Us

ARUBA PORTS AUTHORITY N.V.
Port Administration Building
L.G. Smith Blvd. # 23
Oranjestad, Aruba
Dutch West Indies

Tel: (297) 582-6633
Fax: (297) 583-2896

Marine Traffic Control Tower
Direct Phone: (297) 582-1740 Operations: 24/7/365

VHF Channel: 16 & 11
Pilot Station: Oranjestad: Northwest Entrance: 12º 31’ – 070º 04’ W
                                   Southeast Entrance: 12º 30.3’ N – 070º 02’ W

Barcadera: 12º 28.5’N – 070º 01’ W

Aruba Customs: (297) 585-7076
Aruba Immigration: (297) 585-8200

Coast Guard: (297) 593-6131
Search & Rescue: (297) 962-1380

http://www.arubaports.com/contactus/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.