April 26, 2024, 01:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205693 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 10, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

From an article HotPing posted:

Much to our surprise, the Aruban government, seemingly unconnected to any of Ansary's intentions, suddenly and clandestinely, created a government oil company in parliament. Many elected officials in parliament were stunned by the sudden tabling of such a proposition. Yet, in one session, Aruba became from devoid of any oil interests into a country
 awarding concessions for oil and gas exploration. And, in parliament, it was revealed, for the first time, that some seven "secret" inquiries were in hand, requesting oil and gas exploration permits off the shores of Aruba.

Search for oil and gas resumed

ARUBA - The Parliament had authorized the government to found the Aruban oil company, Compania Arubiano di Petroleo (CAP). The idea is that this public enterprise negotiates with companies that want a concession for the search for oil and gas in the Aruban territorial waters. "Seven companies have already shown interest in the search for oil and gas in the past four years", told Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) the Parliament.
-----------------

OK - so what Aruban people comprise this government oil company?

Also I wonder if these inquiries should be secret.  Is that traditional?  I would think bidding would dictate that many know about not only the pipeline but exploration as well.

Not only were the inquiries secret - so was the development of the government owned company.

I wouldn't think all of that would traditionally be kept secret - but it is, after all, Aruba.

We just don't understand their system. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »

Lifesong - you are oh, so right.  And your questions are good ones!!!

Why would Silvetti have to be there?  Does he accompany the Persistence on ALL of it's endeavors?

The pond.

Methinks that was not the only reason Silvetti kept travelling back to Aruba last year. 

But it certainly was an interesting reason, wasn't it?

Especially after Kyle's analysis of the side sonar was that there was bupkis in that pond that could be remains, or any container holding remains.

I will never believe any local would try to "hide" anything in a pond that goes dry seasonally each year.  All it takes is two months of little to no rain and it is dry.

And it had already been searched by a private company whom I will assume is more reliable than ALE looking for Jose Tromp.  Must we think that if they found ANYTHING it would not be reported even if not related to the disappearance from Tromp?

And I have the email from the Office of the OM statig just that.  As kermit says, don't make me post that sucker but I have before.  And guess it doesn't matter since my connection to Mos was blown by those caling me a liar when it is they who lied as I have several emails still with full header sources. 

That's another reason I think that some who profess only to want justice for Natalee really only want their wacko theories validated.  They even burned a direct contact like that.  I gotta wonder why!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »

From our reporter Jean Mentens
published on March 10, 2009 15:08, updated on March 10, 2009 15:18

Kralendijk - Ryan P. , life in prison on manslaughter because of Marlies van der Kouwe. That, the court determined on Bonaire. The DA had also demanded life.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1161632.ece/Ryan_P._veroordeeld_tot_levenslang

But we have always been told there was no such sentence!  Is this only for causing the death of a Dutch girl while nothing is done if the girl is American?

What an outrage and insult!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:02 AM »

Rec'd May 26, 2008

Quote:

There is indeed a search being conducted currently at a pond (called 'dam' in the Papiamento language) in the Montserrat area. However, it's entirely a private search. It has nothing to do with the Nathalee Holloway case. The Police and the Prosecutors Office are not involved in any way in this search. No crime scene investigators have arrived from the Netherlands

The above came via email to me from Office of the Prosecution.  Since certain asshats have taken it upon themselves to blow my contact guess I might as well post a few of them.

No, not all want Justice for Natalee.  Many who have followed this case have been doing so to try to fill needs of their own that have nothing to do with Natalee but rather their own need for attention or to affix themselves in some manner to it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:21 AM »

I would imagine Marlies family would be satisfied with that sentence. life
So Sad.. Terrible situation for them.

This culprit could rot in Hell, it would not be enough punishment.
jmho
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

Rec'd May 26, 2008

Quote:

There is indeed a search being conducted currently at a pond (called 'dam' in the Papiamento language) in the Montserrat area. However, it's entirely a private search. It has nothing to do with the Nathalee Holloway case. The Police and the Prosecutors Office are not involved in any way in this search. No crime scene investigators have arrived from the Netherlands

The above came via email to me from Office of the Prosecution.  Since certain asshats have taken it upon themselves to blow my contact guess I might as well post a few of them.

No, not all want Justice for Natalee.  Many who have followed this case have been doing so to try to fill needs of their own that have nothing to do with Natalee but rather their own need for attention or to affix themselves in some manner to it.

Thank you, Anna!  Would you mind if I link your message to the timeline?

"Asshats"        

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »

jmho
Can we assume there is no capital punishment in Dutch law??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2009, 11:27:45 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »

Well, well.

Looks like we're just a little late in putting the pieces together.

Posted on the SM front page last April:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/24/red-reports-against-premier-nelson-oduber-minister-of-tourism-and-transport-edison-briesen-accountability-forgery-bribery/#more-5510

RED Reports Against Premier Nelson Oduber & Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison Briesen … Accountability, Forgery & Bribery?

Corruption in government in Aruba? Say it isn’t so. So says Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels of RED. Supposedly Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, are being accused of violations of the accountability act, forgery and possible bribery. So the thought is brought to mind, how does a tourist who has a crime committed against them get a fair shot of justice then?

Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED reports against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen  (Amigoe: 4/22/2008)

Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels (RED) on their way to the governor to hand in a copy of the reporting against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen.

ORANJESTAD – Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED is of the opinion that together with Glenbert Croes (OLA), Briesen clearly favours and is ‘an advocate’ of pulling in the Trusam-group from Spain, where according to RED, the minister has traveled suspiciously often to Spain in the past years.  RED says that Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam already knew about it or was at least favoured.   

Red connects above with the fact that the project of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) that now has interest in Caracasbaai in Curacao, like the Amigoe reported earlier, didn’t take place.  The negotiations with RCCL and harbour company Aruba Ports Authority (APA) had to be torpedoed and the notorious Nambar-letter from 2000, in which one million florins in bribery was offered, leaked out for that.  RCCL would have done the developments together with Namdar, but after the letter leaked out, this idea died an early death.  RED has documents that show that Briesen and Oduber did everything in their power to appoint Trusam, and didn’t put out a public tender.   

RED says having heard from reliable sources that lawyers’ firm Croes, Wever & Tchong, is representing this group in Aruba.  This firm is the office of former-minister Hendrik Croes (MEP), who is also national lawyer and that according to RED ‘exerts big influence on the policy and the decisions of this government’.  The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’.   

They have violated a treaty that the Kingdom has concluded with the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Lampe and Hessels explained their reporting in a press conference.  They emphasized that the investments involved with the entire harbour project is going to be an estimate between 500 million and one milliard florins.   The project includes the move of the container harbour, the expansion of the facilities for cruise ships, the construction of a new Free Zone, and a real estate project that includes a hotel, condominiums, and a marina.

RED is afraid that with the huge amounts involved with the project, the democracy will be put under serious pressure, and especially the so-called finders-fees that are usual with these kinds of deals and amounts between the 5 and 10 percent, which will yield some tens of millions of florins for the persons directly involved.  According to RED, the amount of money that ends up in party-hands (read: MEP) via this project, will have such a predominant influence on the next elections and with that, definitely influence the result.

Lampe and Hessels write in the explanation of the accusation that the idea has always been and still is, to finance the move of the container harbour from the proceeds of one or more commercial concessions given to big project developers for the development of the harbour area and surrounding grounds in Oranjestad.

A possible concession to RCCL has been pending for a long time, but was for several reasons, not materialized, because the financial-economic outline would not be profitable enough and because of the well-known Namdar- scandal.   

Another investment group that for years has shown interest in the development of the harbour area in Oranjestad is the Trusam-group from Spain.  RED says in the accusations that in the current government, Minister Briesen is the ‘advocate’ of the Trusam-group.  “As minister, Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam/Sol Media already knew this or was at least favoured.   A public tender was put out just for the formality.  The Bushiri-grounds form the western part of the harbour area.  Minister Briesen has traveled numerous times per year to Spain in the past years, without telling his ministry of the Aruba House in The Hague what the purpose of these trips the Spain was.  Every time he made a business trip to the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe, be made sure to plan a trip to Spain.  We are not sure whether Trusam had paid for these trips or not.” 

Immediately after the transaction with RCCL was definitely blown off in December of 2007, Prime Minister Oduber had a meeting in the Netherlands with representatives of Maritime & Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), a subdivision of Royal Haskoning, a big consultant-, architect-, and engineer bureau.  That encounter was later confirmed in writing and the most important issue that is revealed is a request of Oduber to MTBS ‘to negotiate the development of the harbours in Oranjestad and Barcadera’ with the named investor, appointed by Oduber.

On behalf of the ministry of Tourism and Transport, Minister Briesen has signed a so-called Client/Consultant Services Agreement for the Project ‘Advisory Services Aruba Port Investments’ with MTBS on March 26, 2008.  RED says that the agreement represents at least 300.000 euro or 850.000 florins.  All the facts point out that Briesen and Oduber have willfully breached the law and public treaties, by entering an international service agreement without calling for tenders and have explicitly given orders not to put the investments in both harbour projects out for tender.

Copies of the accusation were handed to the Cabinet of the Governor and to the Representation of the Netherlands, because according to Lampe and Hessels, also the good name of the Kingdom is at stake, because of the signing of the WTO-treaty.  Lampe cannot understand that the current government has not learned from the bitter process of the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas.  Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen were not yet available for a comment this morning.
------------------

So...............has anyone heard anything on what the Netherlands did with this?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

Rec'd May 26, 2008

Quote:

Thank you, Anna!  Would you mind if I link your message to the timeline?

"Asshats"        

I would not mind at all, Lifesong.  I have one other that pertains to the pond if I can find it.  I do not have Janet's filing system or DIL.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 10, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »

Well, well.

Looks like we're just a little late in putting the pieces together.

Posted on the SM front page last April:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/24/red-reports-against-premier-nelson-oduber-minister-of-tourism-and-transport-edison-briesen-accountability-forgery-bribery/#more-5510

RED Reports Against Premier Nelson Oduber & Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison Briesen … Accountability, Forgery & Bribery?

Corruption in government in Aruba? Say it isn’t so. So says Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels of RED. Supposedly Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, are being accused of violations of the accountability act, forgery and possible bribery. So the thought is brought to mind, how does a tourist who has a crime committed against them get a fair shot of justice then?

Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED reports against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen  (Amigoe: 4/22/2008)

Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels (RED) on their way to the governor to hand in a copy of the reporting against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen.

ORANJESTAD – Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED is of the opinion that together with Glenbert Croes (OLA), Briesen clearly favours and is ‘an advocate’ of pulling in the Trusam-group from Spain, where according to RED, the minister has traveled suspiciously often to Spain in the past years.  RED says that Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam already knew about it or was at least favoured.   

Red connects above with the fact that the project of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) that now has interest in Caracasbaai in Curacao, like the Amigoe reported earlier, didn’t take place.  The negotiations with RCCL and harbour company Aruba Ports Authority (APA) had to be torpedoed and the notorious Nambar-letter from 2000, in which one million florins in bribery was offered, leaked out for that.  RCCL would have done the developments together with Namdar, but after the letter leaked out, this idea died an early death.  RED has documents that show that Briesen and Oduber did everything in their power to appoint Trusam, and didn’t put out a public tender.   

RED says having heard from reliable sources that lawyers’ firm Croes, Wever & Tchong, is representing this group in Aruba.  This firm is the office of former-minister Hendrik Croes (MEP), who is also national lawyer and that according to RED ‘exerts big influence on the policy and the decisions of this government’.  The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’.   

They have violated a treaty that the Kingdom has concluded with the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Lampe and Hessels explained their reporting in a press conference.  They emphasized that the investments involved with the entire harbour project is going to be an estimate between 500 million and one milliard florins.   The project includes the move of the container harbour, the expansion of the facilities for cruise ships, the construction of a new Free Zone, and a real estate project that includes a hotel, condominiums, and a marina.

RED is afraid that with the huge amounts involved with the project, the democracy will be put under serious pressure, and especially the so-called finders-fees that are usual with these kinds of deals and amounts between the 5 and 10 percent, which will yield some tens of millions of florins for the persons directly involved.  According to RED, the amount of money that ends up in party-hands (read: MEP) via this project, will have such a predominant influence on the next elections and with that, definitely influence the result.

Lampe and Hessels write in the explanation of the accusation that the idea has always been and still is, to finance the move of the container harbour from the proceeds of one or more commercial concessions given to big project developers for the development of the harbour area and surrounding grounds in Oranjestad.

A possible concession to RCCL has been pending for a long time, but was for several reasons, not materialized, because the financial-economic outline would not be profitable enough and because of the well-known Namdar- scandal.   

Another investment group that for years has shown interest in the development of the harbour area in Oranjestad is the Trusam-group from Spain.  RED says in the accusations that in the current government, Minister Briesen is the ‘advocate’ of the Trusam-group.  “As minister, Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam/Sol Media already knew this or was at least favoured.   A public tender was put out just for the formality.  The Bushiri-grounds form the western part of the harbour area.  Minister Briesen has traveled numerous times per year to Spain in the past years, without telling his ministry of the Aruba House in The Hague what the purpose of these trips the Spain was.  Every time he made a business trip to the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe, be made sure to plan a trip to Spain.  We are not sure whether Trusam had paid for these trips or not.” 

Immediately after the transaction with RCCL was definitely blown off in December of 2007, Prime Minister Oduber had a meeting in the Netherlands with representatives of Maritime & Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), a subdivision of Royal Haskoning, a big consultant-, architect-, and engineer bureau.  That encounter was later confirmed in writing and the most important issue that is revealed is a request of Oduber to MTBS ‘to negotiate the development of the harbours in Oranjestad and Barcadera’ with the named investor, appointed by Oduber.

On behalf of the ministry of Tourism and Transport, Minister Briesen has signed a so-called Client/Consultant Services Agreement for the Project ‘Advisory Services Aruba Port Investments’ with MTBS on March 26, 2008.  RED says that the agreement represents at least 300.000 euro or 850.000 florins.  All the facts point out that Briesen and Oduber have willfully breached the law and public treaties, by entering an international service agreement without calling for tenders and have explicitly given orders not to put the investments in both harbour projects out for tender.

Copies of the accusation were handed to the Cabinet of the Governor and to the Representation of the Netherlands, because according to Lampe and Hessels, also the good name of the Kingdom is at stake, because of the signing of the WTO-treaty.  Lampe cannot understand that the current government has not learned from the bitter process of the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas.  Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen were not yet available for a comment this morning.
------------------

So...............has anyone heard anything on what the Netherlands did with this?

Well, well, well. It really is starting to fit together -- isn't it?!?! TIME LINE, TIME LINE, TIME LINE!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: March 10, 2009, 11:39:27 AM »

June 10, 2008

Dear Mrs. XXXXXXXX,

As confirmed in my previous email, there is indeed a missing person search going on in Aruba. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case and it's entirely a private search. The Prosecutor's Office and the Police are not involved.

We are currently in the dry season and have not had rain for well over two months. The pond you are referring to has dried up. The information that that pond or any other pond was drained lately, is not based on the truth.

Best regards,

Ann Angela
----------

I have posted this one previously. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: March 10, 2009, 11:40:59 AM »

Back again for a minute....when did Silvetti and his sister start posting at BFN or BNH or wherever?   Just thinking about Janet's disagreeing post. 

Thanks.   (I may not be reading a response until I get up, but wanted to ask while the question was in my head).

Kyle registered Dec 6, 2007
LegallyLex posted Dec 4, 2007
jdsurveyor1 [john Silvetti] posted April 3, 2008
at BFN

I'm caught up reading, but wanted to acknowledge your response.  Thanks.  My thoughts last night were that it was unnatural for those involved in the Persistence endeavor being active on many forums.  I can see their blog as an informational site.  I guess one could say that it could have been planned that way.  I don't know.  jmo at the moment.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »

Definitely wreck!!!!

I'm wondering with the award to

"The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’."

just exactly what is happening with it now?

On the MTBS site, it states that this project is a "public tender" project - but I've not been able to find anything current.  And that was..................I want to say 4th quarter 2008?

Certainly, some progress has been made since then?

I wonder......................do either Silvetti and/or Schaefer have connections to these Spanish companies?

Or did the Netherlands step in and do something?  And did MTBS actually put it out for public tender?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »

o/t

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.new#new

Blonde's mom, Sadie; passed away last night.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:55 AM »

June 10, 2008

Dear Mrs. XXXXXXXX,

As confirmed in my previous email, there is indeed a missing person search going on in Aruba. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case and it's entirely a private search. The Prosecutor's Office and the Police are not involved.

We are currently in the dry season and have not had rain for well over two months. The pond you are referring to has dried up. The information that that pond or any other pond was drained lately, is not based on the truth.

Best regards,

Ann Angela
----------

I have posted this one previously. 

Hmmmm...............so I'm wondering if *this* is the "search" of the pond that Silvetti did?  He was there at that time......ish.

And we know it was he who did the "search" that we all heard about.

And done under the ruse of looking for Tromp?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 10, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »

jmho
Can we assume there is no capital punishment in Dutch law??

I think they only allow suicides..
Now IF the Dutch could find some Backbone or get some Balls and Hand the guy a rope and lock him in isolation
Then lets see what happens.

They will probably give the ass 60 days of hard time watching Dutch Soap Operas..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:09 AM »

Kyle said June 6, 2007
Here's some interesting news:

John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

For the record... June 6, 2008, right?     Someone has a list, checking it twice.           

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »

Definitely wreck!!!!

I'm wondering with the award to

"The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’."

just exactly what is happening with it now?

On the MTBS site, it states that this project is a "public tender" project - but I've not been able to find anything current.  And that was..................I want to say 4th quarter 2008?

Certainly, some progress has been made since then?

I wonder......................do either Silvetti and/or Schaefer have connections to these Spanish companies?

Or did the Netherlands step in and do something?  And did MTBS actually put it out for public tender?
Very good qustions!! Again, all the dates in the article really jump out at me!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »

Anna this would likely fit some of the smaller brained pinheads, so you'll have several sizes on hand 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.