April 30, 2024, 07:35:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267000 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1000 on: March 15, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »

Here is the Geraldo Video....about the chloroform..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

~ Thanks!  Yes, Dr. Baden slipped it right on out there but was led on & prompted by Geraldo ... Dr. Baden agreed with Geraldo ... wonder if it was deliberate ?; [ Geraldo was so rude to dear Dr. Perper ]. Geraldo is so offensive it's a wonder anybody appears on his show at all.

I go with my first reaction and that is this was a big oops by Baden but I agree with you about Whorealdo and how rude he was to Dr. Perper - it was ridiculous.  I get so disturbed watching his show, haven't watched him much lately and now I know why - I wanted to slap the jerk.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: March 15, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »

Geraldo is an azz....he was rude to Perper, he didn't even let him finish what he was saying.  Would love to be a fly on the wall in the Baden's home right about now 

It's a boring lazy Sunday, while I was looking at that video on Youtube, I had to click on the Stupid Girl one made of Casey 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whPWLs3hd7g

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: March 15, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

Just another obscure observation(those seem to be my specialty).  Does anyone know where the chloroform picture from Ricardo's computer came from?  Why is there a trademark symbol after chloroform?  I have wondered if this picture has nothing to do with chloroform as we are thinking, and is instead an advertisement for something that is named chloroform.  It has always bothered me. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: March 15, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »

What did Dr. Baden say?  Would a kind monkey please inform me?
Thanks!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1004 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Hi 3babies

He said that chloroform was found in the babies hair
They were talking about Caylee

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1005 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

Here you go, 3babiesmommy:   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-fZsd--Y2Hk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-fZsd--Y2Hk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1006 on: March 15, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »

Just another obscure observation(those seem to be my specialty).  Does anyone know where the chloroform picture from Ricardo's computer came from?  Why is there a trademark symbol after chloroform?  I have wondered if this picture has nothing to do with chloroform as we are thinking, and is instead an advertisement for something that is named chloroform.  It has always bothered me. 

I found it on a site called c00lstuff.com with a simple image search, for whatever that's worth, akmom.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: March 15, 2009, 03:03:25 PM »

Thank you, CBB.  Boozo can't blame the SA's for leaking that info! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: March 15, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »

NEW "BOMBSHELL" BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1009 on: March 15, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »

With all the speculation about the defense strategies and possible reasons why Baden may have slipped with the hair/chloroform remark, I just can't get away from the fact that somehow, some way, the defense is going to HAVE to address Casey's lies about dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass apartments for ZG to keep her. Even if they go with the Blanchard Park story no.2, Casey still was supposed to have dropped her off at Sawgrass and she has stated that was a common occurance. There is nothing to support that at all, and lots of provable facts to blow that out of the water.

Casey's going down..................
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1010 on: March 15, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: March 15, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: March 15, 2009, 03:17:14 PM »

Here is the Geraldo Video....about the chloroform..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

~ Thanks!  Yes, Dr. Baden slipped it right on out there but was led on & prompted by Geraldo ... Dr. Baden agreed with Geraldo ... wonder if it was deliberate ?; [ Geraldo was so rude to dear Dr. Perper ]. Geraldo is so offensive it's a wonder anybody appears on his show at all.

I go with my first reaction and that is this was a big oops by Baden but I agree with you about Whorealdo and how rude he was to Dr. Perper - it was ridiculous.  I get so disturbed watching his show, haven't watched him much lately and now I know why - I wanted to slap the jerk.

Whoraldo was trying to sacrifice Dr. Perper to get a scoop on a case that should have been charged as a degree of homicide years ago but a few factors prevented that - Dr. Perper NOT being one of them.    Whoraldo's display last night was yet another example of this rude deseparate sensationalist not giving a dam about anyone or anything if it gets him ratings.  Dr. Perper fought back once he got a word in edge wise to say that his job was merely to process the body & find cause of death, the ME's office is not a charging branch.  The judge also explained that since the hotel was within a reservation it was within their juridiction.   Dr. Baden was an absolute jerk in the way that he let Whoraldo try to trip Dr. Perper & then took exception knowing full well what Dr. Perper's purpose was & what he meant, extremely unprofessional.

Now, IF the slip was deliberate to bolster the latest attempt to defend Casey with a totally false accusation I have absolutely no worries that this will backfire in their faces as well.   Ricardo Morales fully cooperated with LE, passed a poly, his apartment & computer & whereabouts were investigated.

The last time Caylee was at his apartment was the weeknd of 6/8-6/9 NOT 6/15 where Caylee was with her grandmother  & then coming home to her grandmother & mother fighting over her mother being a lying thief!  Additionally, other witnesses placed Caylee last seen at Ricardo's 6/8-6/9.

If my memory serves Casey's cell had no calls or texts to Ricardo 6/15, 6/16 the pertinent dates in question.

There was no evidence retrieved whatsoever connecting Ricardo to the Anthony home, Casey's car or the recovery crime scene.

Casey is on surveillance tape at Blockbuster the evening of 6/16 with Tony Lazzaro & spent the night there watching murder movies.

I could continue but you all get the drift.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1013 on: March 15, 2009, 03:23:09 PM »

Klaas when I click on the link, it doesn't do anything. Is there a way it could be posted on SM? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: March 15, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

Well at least they linked it immediately this time - a certain gum chewing sow is going to flip her lid, O how I wish I could be a fly on the wall!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: March 15, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

Klaas when I click on the link, it doesn't do anything. Is there a way it could be posted on SM? TIA JSM

Posted by Blink | Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony Case, Jose Baez | Sunday 15 March 2009 9:58 am
Disclaimer– exclusive original content copyright and property of Internet Network News, LLC and Blinkoncrime.com. Reproduction of this article in whole or in part without proper attribution and source link is strictly prohibited and will be considered an infringement.  

Orlando, FL- Keith Williams, the “reporter” named in the August 18, 2008 Police Report as the finder of a Father’s Day balloon, bag full of stuffed animals and small girl’s clothing, including, a sandal, provides the latest bombshell development in the case against Casey Anthony.  In an exclusive interview to Blink On Crime, we may learn why Jose Baez deposed Officer Richard Cain, the responding officer to both Keith Williams and Roy Kronk calls for findings at the scene within twenty yards of the vicinity where 34 month old Caylee Anthony’s remains were ultimately recovered.

He was There First in Late July

Keith Williams, currently working in the security industry and former massage therapist, grew up down the street from Casey Anthony and owned the home at 8735 Grandee Drive up until five years ago.

After some self-admitted life lessons he has “learned the hard way,” he returned to Orlando two years ago. He initially heard of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance following Casey Anthony’s arrest, he has felt a strong connection to find Caylee and that based on his younger sister’s friendship accounts with Casey, he was positive she was in the woods by Hidden Oaks elementary school.

He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point;  he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. Prior to August 18, 2009 Keith had not had any conversations with George or Cindy Anthony regarding Casey or Caylee and had not seen them in years.

August 18, 2009

On the morning of August 18, 2009 Williams went to the dead end portion of Suburban drive nearest the fence opposing the Oaks Elementary School. At the scene, he found a Happy Father’s Day Balloon, a little girl’s sandal, some little girl’s clothing, and a plastic bag filled with stuffed animals. Keith removed the bag from the scene, loading it into his car, and headed for the people he felt could tell him who the contents might belong to; The Anthony’s.

He rang the bell to the Anthony home and was met by Cindy Anthony. He told him who he was, and how he came about finding the possible evidence and location it was found. Cindy looked through the contents of the bag as Keith mentioned the other findings at the scene. She expressed that none of the contents looked familiar and that their family was quite sure that Caylee was alive and had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez. Williams felt he did the right thing by bringing the bag to the Anthony’s and was not satisfied with what appeared to be, in his perception “denial on their part”. He told Cindy he would just get rid of it. He returned to the woods location he retrieved it from in the first place, and called Police.

(editor’s note: Cindy Anthony weeded through this bag, knew exactly where it was found, the other described possible evidence at the scene and we are supposed to believe two of her investigators show up at the same location by coincidence?) 

The Incident Report

There was no formal police report DV17 issued at the scene regarding Keith Williams find on August 18, 2008. Richard Cain, the responding deputy, sent an email to the criminal Investigations Division.

At the scene with Officer Cain, Keith stated that he had been told by a psychic what items would be found there, and that they subsequently were. He specifically pointed out the Father’s Day balloon and other items. Officer Cain felt the items had been there for a very long time and probably unrelated to the case due to roots growing through the bag and the condition of the plastic. He left the items at the scene. 

Keith Williams did not tell Cain that he had taken the items to be reviewed by Cindy Anthony at any time during that incident, but he did tell someone.

To be Continued in Part II …

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: March 15, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

Nevermind Klaas. It finally opened for me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: March 15, 2009, 03:29:03 PM »

Posted by Blink | Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony Case, Jose Baez | Sunday 15 March 2009 9:58 am
Disclaimer– exclusive original content copyright and property of Internet Network News, LLC and Blinkoncrime.com. Reproduction of this article in whole or in part without proper attribution and source link is strictly prohibited and will be considered an infringement.  

Orlando, FL- Keith Williams, the “reporter” named in the August 18, 2008 Police Report as the finder of a Father’s Day balloon, bag full of stuffed animals and small girl’s clothing, including, a sandal, provides the latest bombshell development in the case against Casey Anthony.  In an exclusive interview to Blink On Crime, we may learn why Jose Baez deposed Officer Richard Cain, the responding officer to both Keith Williams and Roy Kronk calls for findings at the scene within twenty yards of the vicinity where 34 month old Caylee Anthony’s remains were ultimately recovered.

He was There First in Late July

Keith Williams, currently working in the security industry and former massage therapist, grew up down the street from Casey Anthony and owned the home at 8735 Grandee Drive up until five years ago.

After some self-admitted life lessons he has “learned the hard way,” he returned to Orlando two years ago. He initially heard of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance following Casey Anthony’s arrest, he has felt a strong connection to find Caylee and that based on his younger sister’s friendship accounts with Casey, he was positive she was in the woods by Hidden Oaks elementary school.

He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point;  he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. Prior to August 18, 2009 Keith had not had any conversations with George or Cindy Anthony regarding Casey or Caylee and had not seen them in years.

August 18, 2009

On the morning of August 18, 2009 Williams went to the dead end portion of Suburban drive nearest the fence opposing the Oaks Elementary School. At the scene, he found a Happy Father’s Day Balloon, a little girl’s sandal, some little girl’s clothing, and a plastic bag filled with stuffed animals. Keith removed the bag from the scene, loading it into his car, and headed for the people he felt could tell him who the contents might belong to; The Anthony’s.

He rang the bell to the Anthony home and was met by Cindy Anthony. He told him who he was, and how he came about finding the possible evidence and location it was found. Cindy looked through the contents of the bag as Keith mentioned the other findings at the scene. She expressed that none of the contents looked familiar and that their family was quite sure that Caylee was alive and had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez. Williams felt he did the right thing by bringing the bag to the Anthony’s and was not satisfied with what appeared to be, in his perception “denial on their part”. He told Cindy he would just get rid of it. He returned to the woods location he retrieved it from in the first place, and called Police.

(editor’s note: Cindy Anthony weeded through this bag, knew exactly where it was found, the other described possible evidence at the scene and we are supposed to believe two of her investigators show up at the same location by coincidence?) 

The Incident Report

There was no formal police report DV17 issued at the scene regarding Keith Williams find on August 18, 2008. Richard Cain, the responding deputy, sent an email to the criminal Investigations Division.

At the scene with Officer Cain, Keith stated that he had been told by a psychic what items would be found there, and that they subsequently were. He specifically pointed out the Father’s Day balloon and other items. Officer Cain felt the items had been there for a very long time and probably unrelated to the case due to roots growing through the bag and the condition of the plastic. He left the items at the scene. 

Keith Williams did not tell Cain that he had taken the items to be reviewed by Cindy Anthony at any time during that incident, but he did tell someone.

To be Continued in Part II …

Thank you Klaas. Do you know when part II will be posted? TIA JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: March 15, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: March 15, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

I found it on a site called c00lstuff.com with a simple image search, for whatever that's worth, akmom.

Thanks, it could sure make Ricardo's life easier, if it was totally unconnected to the chloroform we are all thinking of.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.