April 30, 2024, 02:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266963 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: March 15, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

Great scoop Blink!

Interesting no wonder this guy is suspended: "Officer Cain felt the items had been there for a very long time and probably unrelated to the case due to roots growing through the bag and the condition of the plastic. He left the items at the scene." 

Duh Father's day was the last time Caylee was seen for certain, roots indicating it had been there a long time - well 8/18 would a have been 2 months

Wow just Wow

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: March 15, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: March 15, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

NEW "BOMBSHELL" BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

Holy cow, I feel honored to even be on this forum with Blink.  Amazing work.  Can't wait to read more.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1023 on: March 15, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »

Here is the Geraldo Video....about the chloroform..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

~ Thanks!  Yes, Dr. Baden slipped it right on out there but was led on & prompted by Geraldo ... Dr. Baden agreed with Geraldo ... wonder if it was deliberate ?; [ Geraldo was so rude to dear Dr. Perper ]. Geraldo is so offensive it's a wonder anybody appears on his show at all.

I go with my first reaction and that is this was a big oops by Baden but I agree with you about Whorealdo and how rude he was to Dr. Perper - it was ridiculous.  I get so disturbed watching his show, haven't watched him much lately and now I know why - I wanted to slap the jerk.

Whoraldo was trying to sacrifice Dr. Perper to get a scoop on a case that should have been charged as a degree of homicide years ago but a few factors prevented that - Dr. Perper NOT being one of them.    Whoraldo's display last night was yet another example of this rude deseparate sensationalist not giving a dam about anyone or anything if it gets him ratings.  Dr. Perper fought back once he got a word in edge wise to say that his job was merely to process the body & find cause of death, the ME's office is not a charging branch.  The judge also explained that since the hotel was within a reservation it was within their juridiction.   Dr. Baden was an absolute jerk in the way that he let Whoraldo try to trip Dr. Perper & then took exception knowing full well what Dr. Perper's purpose was & what he meant, extremely unprofessional.

Now, IF the slip was deliberate to bolster the latest attempt to defend Casey with a totally false accusation I have absolutely no worries that this will backfire in their faces as well.   Ricardo Morales fully cooperated with LE, passed a poly, his apartment & computer & whereabouts were investigated.

The last time Caylee was at his apartment was the weeknd of 6/8-6/9 NOT 6/15 where Caylee was with her grandmother  & then coming home to her grandmother & mother fighting over her mother being a lying thief!  Additionally, other witnesses placed Caylee last seen at Ricardo's 6/8-6/9.

If my memory serves Casey's cell had no calls or texts to Ricardo 6/15, 6/16 the pertinent dates in question.

There was no evidence retrieved whatsoever connecting Ricardo to the Anthony home, Casey's car or the recovery crime scene.

Casey is on surveillance tape at Blockbuster the evening of 6/16 with Tony Lazzaro & spent the night there watching murder movies.

I could continue but you all get the drift.

snippped from Capp:
Whoraldo was trying to sacrifice Dr. Perper to get a scoop on a case that should have been charged as a degree of homicide years ago but a few factors prevented that - Dr. Perper NOT being one of them.    Whoraldo's display last night was yet another example of this rude deseparate sensationalist not giving a dam about anyone or anything if it gets him ratings.  Dr. Perper fought back once he got a word in edge wise to say that his job was merely to process the body & find cause of death, the ME's office is not a charging branch.  The judge also explained that since the hotel was within a reservation it was within their juridiction.   Dr. Baden was an absolute jerk in the way that he let Whoraldo try to trip Dr. Perper & then took exception knowing full well what Dr. Perper's purpose was & what he meant, extremely unprofessional.

So true about wanting or even thinking Dr. Perper was acting in an improper manner - grrrr Whorealdo makes me so mad...as far as I know Dr. Perper is an upstanding noncontroversial Dr. ----- unlike others that are injected in this case ....hmmmm Dr. Lee

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1024 on: March 15, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

Holy cow, I feel honored to even be on this forum with Blink.  Amazing work.  Can't wait to read more.

I'll second that akmom!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: March 15, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »

Didn't they see the disclaimer?

Wow, good article Blink!  Can't wait to read the rest.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: March 15, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »

Didn't they see the disclaimer?

NM, I see the topic now. Couldn't see it before.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: March 15, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B

I hear that!   The CONTENT is FabUlous!   

All I can say is the moment I saw Cin on TV,  I knew the twisted mind within that woman on instinct & sensed she was covering for her daughter & the evil that existed in that house... at least I know now that none of them will ever see Caylee again because their final destination will be the devil's den.

Blink, now Im wondering about an evening that George was ticked & took off down the road on foot, did he visit this spot too?  There was a ton of discussion about it because of the network still webcam that was placed in front of their house, I'd be curious if it was around Aug 18th

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 15, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

Interesting also is this is before Casey got bailed out on August 21st

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: March 15, 2009, 04:04:31 PM »

huh?

B

I hear that!   The CONTENT is FabUlous!   

All I can say is the moment I saw Cin on TV,  I knew the twisted mind within that woman on instinct & sensed she was covering for her daughter & the evil that existed in that house... at least I know now that none of them will ever see Caylee again because their final destination will be the devil's den.

Blink, now Im wondering about an evening that George was ticked & took off down the road on foot, did he visit this spot too?  There was a ton of discussion about it because of the network still webcam that was placed in front of their house, I'd be curious if it was around Aug 18th

Yeah, wasn't the webcam up at the Anthony's house on 8/18?  Wonder if Keith W. was caught on video visiting the house w/ the bag of stuff he found....?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1030 on: March 15, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

WOW WEE Blink can't wait to read part 2 this is great

Just one more thing to help the defense darn darn darn I have 3 so far

1-RM because of the chloroform picture
2-17 hairs HL found some will be Caylees with out the death ring on them, some will be casey's and some will be from some unkown person
3-This cop

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: March 15, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »

ALSO   This makes me even more curious about Lee Anthony & Dominic Casey visiting Casey in jail.

Exactly what date was this - Im looking around myself

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »

yes Zoe the webcam was up then

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: March 15, 2009, 04:26:03 PM »

Just another obscure observation(those seem to be my specialty).  Does anyone know where the chloroform picture from Ricardo's computer came from?  Why is there a trademark symbol after chloroform?  I have wondered if this picture has nothing to do with chloroform as we are thinking, and is instead an advertisement for something that is named chloroform.  It has always bothered me. 
Looks like a nice formal dinner and a guy holding a napkin, so it's an appropriate joke for the photo. If it has inside meaning I guess we'll have to see.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1034 on: March 15, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »

Klaas when I click on the link, it doesn't do anything. Is there a way it could be posted on SM? TIA JSM
So nice you are back home, hope you had a fun time.  It is a very bombshell development. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: March 15, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

You're kidding me 
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: March 15, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

Wow, Blink, great job!  Makes me think of KC's statement "they haven't even found the clothes yet".  CA and GA knew.  I still don't understand why they aren't in jail.  Baden needs to be taken off these shows, he is obviously going to bat for his wife's client.  So unprofessional and a huge conflict of interest.  How do they all get away with these things?!!!  Enough already!  The DA needes to start charging people and turning these attorneys into the bar.  Heads should roll!!  It is so scary to me to see what these defense people get away with, along with all the witness misconduct!! Makes me furious.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: March 15, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »

Wow, Blink, great job!  Makes me think of KC's statement "they haven't even found the clothes yet".  CA and GA knew.  I still don't understand why they aren't in jail.  Baden needs to be taken off these shows, he is obviously going to bat for his wife's client.  So unprofessional and a huge conflict of interest.  How do they all get away with these things?!!!  Enough already!  The DA needes to start charging people and turning these attorneys into the bar.  Heads should roll!!  It is so scary to me to see what these defense people get away with, along with all the witness misconduct!! Makes me furious.
I totally agree with you, and can't wait to read more of this Blink. 
marieanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: March 15, 2009, 04:37:47 PM »

Hi everyone....I'm a newbie monkey, and this is my first post!....please be gentle:)....I'm not sure if this has been talked about yet (I apologize if it has, I've done my best to read every thread but it's very possible that I might have missed one or two! not to mention trying to figure out how to navigate the site, seeing as though I'm not the most computer savvy person).... but I've noticed something in the pictures released from photobucket, and I'm wondering if anyone else is questioning it..

there is a picture of kc and three of her friends wearing white tank tops that say "beer wench"...(which to me looks like girls getting ready to either host, or serve alcohol at a party),in another pick they have their backs turned and their name written on the back of the tank tops.....amy, casey, lauren, and carly...or marly (the first letter is cut off).....and then there's a third pic, it's of Caylee, kc and lauren.......and I know it's taken in the same place, on the same day because of the length of kc hair, the fact that lauren has pig tails (as in the first two)...and kc is wearing a pink fuchsia bra in all three pics......but the difference is that the last pic w/ Caylee, you can see very well that the "mardi gras" beads are out (which they didnt have in the first two)...and that Caylee looks exhausted......this is the same pic that someone had made a comment on about Caylee having a split lip....

I dont know if I'm looking way too far into this...but it makes me think that it's more than likely that f$@k head brought Caylee out with her while she was partying, I'm just trying to figure out when these pics were taken...it has to be very close to the time of Caylee's disappearance.....

anyone have any insight on this?

Thx...Marieanne:)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: March 15, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »

Just another obscure observation(those seem to be my specialty).  Does anyone know where the chloroform picture from Ricardo's computer came from?  Why is there a trademark symbol after chloroform?  I have wondered if this picture has nothing to do with chloroform as we are thinking, and is instead an advertisement for something that is named chloroform.  It has always bothered me. 
Looks like a nice formal dinner and a guy holding a napkin, so it's an appropriate joke for the photo. If it has inside meaning I guess we'll have to see.

True, but I've always wondered why the TM.  Also wondered if it was possible that there was a band, perfume, or something else that would tie in that we hadn't found.  I totally believe that Casey is involved with chloroform, but wondered if the other was a coincidence.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.