April 30, 2024, 10:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267031 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1060 on: March 15, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »

NEW "BOMBSHELL" BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

Klaas when I click on the link, it doesn't do anything. Is there a way it could be posted on SM? TIA JSM
So nice you are back home, hope you had a fun time.  It is a very bombshell development. 
It is a bombshell. I always knew Cindy was a despicable b*tch. I argued while on vacation with my mom about Cindy. My mom took up for Cindy. Now I can send this to my mom to prove I was right!  Thanks Blink.

NoRose, I hope Zoe is well.

I hope CA ends up in the cell next to KC.   

Hi JSM.  Glad you made it home safely - and that you had a good time in DC!
I hope Cindy is KC's roomate in the same cell. CAT FIGHT!!! I would pay to see them fight it out!  I did have a good time in DC, I wore a tank top on Sunday then it was cold and snowed Friday. 

Yeah, that's DC for you.  You never know what the weather will do.   Too bad the cherry blossoms are a bit late this year (we've had a rather cold winter).   Good to have you back in the cage, JSM.
I guess it is kind of like Texas weather. I did see some cherry blossoms by the Library of Congress. It was fun, but glad to be back! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: March 15, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

Oh my.
Okay ... just me ... and ya'll know me ... but can NO ONE ... do the right thing in this case?!  Why in the flippin world would you remove something like a bag of stuffed animals from a scene where you believe a child's remains might be ... take it to granny and gramps ... who had proven themselves to be completely off balanced mentally (or with their truthfulness); which they had shown by then ... Why not call the police ... and just keep on calling and calling and calling!  I'm sure Orlando isn't completely full of nitwits ... but this case is sure pulling every one of them out of the woodwork!

Hi Monkeys!  And welcome back JSM!  Hope you had a great birthday and a great vacation! 
Hey Newfie! I totally agree with you. Why go to the Ant's house if you think there is evidence of some kind in that bag. If you are going to take it away, take it to the Sheriff's Department. I wonder if the water in that neighborhood has ever been tested for some kind of idiot contamination in the water system?

I had a great birthday Newfie, but I really missed the cage almost as much as I missed Josef.

I think he was expecting a different reaction out of the Anthonys.   Not a denial or lack of interest.   He was probably expecting them to call the proper officials/LE.   Just a guess........
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: March 15, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »

Oh my.
Okay ... just me ... and ya'll know me ... but can NO ONE ... do the right thing in this case?!  Why in the flippin world would you remove something like a bag of stuffed animals from a scene where you believe a child's remains might be ... take it to granny and gramps ... who had proven themselves to be completely off balanced mentally (or with their truthfulness); which they had shown by then ... Why not call the police ... and just keep on calling and calling and calling!  I'm sure Orlando isn't completely full of nitwits ... but this case is sure pulling every one of them out of the woodwork!

Hi Monkeys!  And welcome back JSM!  Hope you had a great birthday and a great vacation! 
Hey Newfie! I totally agree with you. Why go to the Ant's house if you think there is evidence of some kind in that bag. If you are going to take it away, take it to the Sheriff's Department. I wonder if the water in that neighborhood has ever been tested for some kind of idiot contamination in the water system?

I had a great birthday Newfie, but I really missed the cage almost as much as I missed Josef.

I think he was expecting a different reaction out of the Anthonys.   Not a denial or lack of interest.   He was probably expecting them to call the proper officials/LE.   Just a guess........
Yeah you are right Sassy. Maybe he was thinking they would go to the authorities. I forgot it was mid August. My bad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1063 on: March 15, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »

Stacy, while I think you are on to something, I agree 100% that the defense is going to play Pin the Tail on the Dumbass....but I am going to go back to when the car was at the tow yard.
The owner of the tow yard, completely drawing a blank on his name, within his statement said that the car reaked of decomp, likened it to that of a car he picked up where a man had committed suicide in it.  Neither him nor George notate a chemical smell of any kind.  In fact the chemical smell was picked up by the lab after the car had been in the Anthony's posession.
What I am getting at here is this, Casey was well aware of how Caylee died, because she killed her.  Cindy, George, and Lee are all playing a game of "CCA" (Cover Caseys Ass)....Casey in her big tell all to Mom and Lee could possibly have revealed the chloroform and Morales to them, they then staged the trunk to have all of the chloroform within it...oh for "cleaning purposes" of course...play dumb and stupid to it all.
Just tossing around ideas.

Ok - OT but Dolce - what does the phrase under your avitar mean?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: March 15, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »

In light of what we know now this statement (or should I say hissy fit) by Cindy back in early September after Tim Miller appeared on NG is very interesting.     The email says:

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

Tim's response:

Tim Miller said he's upset because Cindy Anthony keeps saying there is evidence Caylee is alive and was given to a friend. If that's the case, he wonders why she called and asked for his help and wonders why he should continue searching.

If it wasn't for the sheriff calling and offering to provide airboats and $5,000, he might have taken his search team somewhere else.

"If that is the truth, that she gave this child to a family to take care of Caylee, I'm upset because we have spent $28,000 for this case and we're getting calls from all over the country that want our service that has a legitimate missing child," Miller told Eyewitness News.    Sniped from this article  http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

It has always been my strong belief Cindy knew what happened no later than the evening of 7/15 (maybe sooner) & helped Casey cover it up.  Actually, there is even a chance that the "30 day script" was given to Casey by Cindy herself so they could establish the "Zanny the Nanny" story - her text to Casey "call me-huge problem" on 7/15 has always disturbed me because George & Cindy did not call law enforcement at the tow yard but chose to take the car home with Cindy returning to work to say she was waiting for Casey to explain.  The more that comes out I believe Casey killed her daughter right in her home, probably in her bedroom.  This email from Cindy showed early on that they were growing fearful what was suspected in August & began to put plans in place to avoid its detection.   I think Cindy was panicked that TM was getting close - her behavior attacking those that tried to help this family is beyond peculiar & downright despicable.     If we are getting the picture of what transpired here, that entire family left Caylee out there in the elements to save Casey's sorry @zz...Im revolted

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: March 15, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #114
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 12:15:17 AM »

Quote from: Searching on March 07, 2009, 12:03:48 AM
This Casey McGuire, is that not the person that kio said had called her instead of KC A??? remember when she said KC called and asked to borrow money,then changed it and said she was mistaken,it was a different KC and isn't mcguire the name she gave??     

She said it was "Casey Williams," which is also just wild, because of this "Keith Williams" we are hearing about in these latest documents, who apparently called in a tip in the remains area in August and was searching the area on his own in October.

OK, hope I brought these posts over the right way.  IS the Casey Williams that Kio talked about this Keith's sister?????????????????????????????????????????

Blink when is part 2?????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: March 15, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »

In light of what we know now this statement (or should I say hissy fit) by Cindy back in early September after Tim Miller appeared on NG is very interesting.     The email says:

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

Tim's response:

Tim Miller said he's upset because Cindy Anthony keeps saying there is evidence Caylee is alive and was given to a friend. If that's the case, he wonders why she called and asked for his help and wonders why he should continue searching.

If it wasn't for the sheriff calling and offering to provide airboats and $5,000, he might have taken his search team somewhere else.

"If that is the truth, that she gave this child to a family to take care of Caylee, I'm upset because we have spent $28,000 for this case and we're getting calls from all over the country that want our service that has a legitimate missing child," Miller told Eyewitness News.    Sniped from this article  http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

It has always been my strong belief Cindy knew what happened no later than the evening of 7/15 (maybe sooner) & helped Casey cover it up.  Actually, there is even a chance that the "30 day script" was given to Casey by Cindy herself so they could establish the "Zanny the Nanny" story - her text to Casey "call me-huge problem" on 7/15 has always disturbed me because George & Cindy did not call law enforcement at the tow yard but chose to take the car home with Cindy returning to work to say she was waiting for Casey to explain.  The more that comes out I believe Casey killed her daughter right in her home, probably in her bedroom.  This email from Cindy showed early on that they were growing fearful what was suspected in August & began to put plans in place to avoid its detection.   I think Cindy was panicked that TM was getting close - her behavior attacking those that tried to help this family is beyond peculiar & downright despicable.     If we are getting the picture of what transpired here, that entire family left Caylee out there in the elements to save Casey's sorry @zz...Im revolted
I forgot about her fighting with TM until now Capp. Thanks for refreshing my memory. Why oh why can't that gum chomping, mushroom headed horrible hag be arrested for something. Can't they arrest her and/or George for obstruction, lying to police, etc? I am truly at a loss for words over all of this today.   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: March 15, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

You're probably right ... but duh ... he was their neighbor ... he had to know they were (oh how to say this nicely) NUTS!  Did he not own a television?!     And it just seems there are so many of this type of people involved in this case ... and makes me wonder ... about people in general ... people who live in Orlando ... the neighborhood ... maybe stupidity is contagious?!    (okay just kidding about that ... but honestly ... look at EVERY SINGLE person involved in this case!)  It seems that NO ONE could do the right thing for Caylee before her death ... and NO ONE can do the right thing for Caylee after her death.  Bless her little heart ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: March 15, 2009, 06:23:36 PM »

Just trying to remember where I heard and when the name Keith Williams.

Is this the guy that was on a video, saying that it was too wet to continue searching the area because of Hurricane Faye???

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1069 on: March 15, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »

Why is this Guy's Story just now creeping out into the Media - the One that has stated he found such items in August at the end of Sub Drive?

If he knew that his sister and Casey had a relationship from the past and etc.. and knew that Caylee was missing ..why would he not call upon LE first before touching anything-

That would be the most logical thing to do ..wouldn't it be. Irregardless of what was known about the case within itself even in  August 08. I am confused. The time that Lee Anthony was caught on video that People were sending Stuffed Animals to their house " That smelled like cig Smoke" we are just tossing them in the Trash... comes to mind. We are not smokers ..yada. Same time ... seems to be

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: March 15, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »

You're probably right ... but duh ... he was their neighbor ... he had to know they were (oh how to say this nicely) NUTS!  Did he not own a television?!     And it just seems there are so many of this type of people involved in this case ... and makes me wonder ... about people in general ... people who live in Orlando ... the neighborhood ... maybe stupidity is contagious?!    (okay just kidding about that ... but honestly ... look at EVERY SINGLE person involved in this case!)  It seems that NO ONE could do the right thing for Caylee before her death ... and NO ONE can do the right thing for Caylee after her death.  Bless her little heart ...

I agree.   Makes me want to cry....   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: March 15, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:51 PM »

Why is this Guy's Story just now creeping out into the Media - the One that has stated he found such items in August at the end of Sub Drive?

If he knew that his sister and Casey had a relationship from the past and etc.. and knew that Caylee was missing ..why would he not call upon LE first before touching anything-

That would be the most logical thing to do ..wouldn't it be. Irregardless of what was known about the case within itself even in  August 08. I am confused. The time that Lee Anthony was caught on video that People were sending Stuffed Animals to their house " That smelled like cig Smoke" we are just tossing them in the Trash... comes to mind. We are not smokers ..yada. Same time ... seems to be

The answer to that could very well be that he was protecting Casey, there is no other reason to bring it to her family instead of OCSO that obviously were already trying to protect her.    Interesting to note though that he is a second source of old friends that reported the kids hung there & buried their pets (Kio being the other).

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1073 on: March 15, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »

Help  I have now read Blink's new article on this Williams. Okay, now I'm not even going to venture why he brought this stuff he found to the Anthony's house, because that just makes no sense at all. So he brings it back to where he found it, this deputy comes, and Williams says a psychic told him where to find these items, the deputy figures they have been there for awhile and he leaves the items there. I have read this three times, did Williams leave the items there and just go home like this never happened? WTH 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: March 15, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

Oh, Sassycat.......I absolutely know who you mean!  Totally agree w/ you!  I run the other way when one of his/her posts come up!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 15, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1076 on: March 15, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »

Help  I have now read Blink's new article on this Williams. Okay, now I'm not even going to venture why he brought this stuff he found to the Anthony's house, because that just makes no sense at all. So he brings it back to where he found it, this deputy comes, and Williams says a psychic told him where to find these items, the deputy figures they have been there for awhile and he leaves the items there. I have read this three times, did Williams leave the items there and just go home like this never happened? WTH 
Makes me a confused monkey too - I don't get it

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: March 15, 2009, 06:38:07 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

Oh, Sassycat.......I absolutely know who you mean!  Totally agree w/ you!  I run the other way when one of his/her posts come up!
Move over ladies I'll join you on that one. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: March 15, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 

Maybe Casey screwed him too in advance of murdering her daughter

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: March 15, 2009, 06:41:31 PM »

NoRose, I am confused about all this. I am going to go back and read Blink's article again. Maybe my brain is still on Washington time. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.