April 30, 2024, 01:41:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266956 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: March 15, 2009, 06:43:03 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

Oh, Sassycat.......I absolutely know who you mean!  Totally agree w/ you!  I run the other way when one of his/her posts come up!

I'm glad you figured out my clue.   That person is a pain in the tush.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: March 15, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

BLINK they were quick to point out immediately that it says August 2009  Rolling Eyes an easy edit will resolve that

huh?

Looks like it is all fixed. It was in 2 of the 6 references by relying on Vista, that is my bad and Im ok with someone pointing it out. Thanks for that. Happens when care more about the content than the minutia.
B

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

Oh, Sassycat.......I absolutely know who you mean!  Totally agree w/ you!  I run the other way when one of his/her posts come up!

I said, BRRRR, its cold in here, it must be something in the atmosphere

I said: ohee ohee oh ice ice ice

Slow it down!

ohee ohee oh
ice ice ice

Here we go   (from Bring it on)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: March 15, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »

Move over ladies I'll join you on that one. 

My blood pressure goes up when I read her posts.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: March 15, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »

huh?

B

Slow it down!

ohee ohee oh
ice ice ice

Do you know who we are talking about Capp?     
If you go over there right now, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461981&posted=1#post3461981

She's at it right now.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: March 15, 2009, 06:54:26 PM »

All the psychos and nuts and naive people aside ... Caylee is dead ... all evidence points to the fact that Casey murdered her ... would I love to see everyone who has lied or withheld evidence prosecuted ... yep ... I'd love that ... but I'll be happy to see Casey spend life in prison for murdering Caylee ... and everyone else involved will have to live with what they did ... and the realization that they were fighting a losing fight ... for a loser ... Casey!

And if those same people benefit monetarily from this tragedy ... that will go to show us how sad society has become ... because I can guarantee they will not get a dime from me ... I won't watch or read anything filmed or written about this case.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: March 15, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

huh?

B

Slow it down!

ohee ohee oh
ice ice ice

Do you know who we are talking about Capp?     
If you go over there right now, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461981&posted=1#post3461981

She's at it right now.

YA THINK 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1086 on: March 15, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »

My blood pressure rises, and my hair gets greyer, everytime I read those posts over yonder. Well regardless what she thinks, I think it is a bombshell. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: March 15, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

My blood pressure rises, and my hair gets greyer, everytime I read those posts over yonder. Well regardless what she thinks, I think it is a bombshell. 

I do, too.       
And I can't wait to read Part II!      
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1088 on: March 15, 2009, 07:23:34 PM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 

Maybe Casey screwed him too in advance of murdering her daughter
Wow Capp, I am begining to think just like you! I was gonna use the word BOINKING, but you just have a way with words JSM will never have. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1089 on: March 15, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

My perspective

I lived in a subdivision such as the Ants for 1/2 my life - knew all the neighbors ..went to school with the same kids growing up. Got wind of who was who and had notions of which families I would trust and spend time with ... and families quite the opposite. Same same with every kid that lived in our subdivision - Based upon my feelings and my Parents as well. Ok so now you have this Young man who says he found all this " legitimate" stuff - at the end of his Street ..while a Known child in the area has been reported missing.

Ok if my Mind serves me right - If a Child was Deemed Missing in my Sub - All Hell would be broken loose to Find that Child. No matter who's house they came from. Or what Family was involved. Anything that could be done would be done - everyone would have rallied around each other. Not only to FIND that Child but to Find Who took that Child. Or who that was responsible for taking that child.
I do recall that one time was a Horrible accident in my Sub. My Neighbor was responsible. We lived in a heavily wooded surrounded sub and when the sun would be setting at the end of our street - the sun would come through the tree's and be blinding... My Neighbor was driving at the time of sun set and He driving his CAR to his home Ran into a Child who was on a Bicycle..He never saw the child. He was blinded by the sun. The child suffered a fractured arm and was fine ..but that event made the Entire sub go wild and Make him a spotlight of HE needs to go to JAIL etc...  That's what happens in the event a child is hurt by another in a sub of a families - WORD spreads like wild fire and does not contain the News and or any other mention. He was dubbed Child Killer basically for months on end ..and I felt bad for him.  He made a mistake. He did not intentionally go after this child on a bicycle to run the child over ...

NOW this Guy who was a neighbor and knew the Ants and Casey .. Casey being friends with his Sister ..Him finding these items when Caylee was reported missing .. AH no sense my Monkeys ..because the alliance would be for Caylee and that would be a Call out to LE and not to the ANTs in my book. Knowing the little facts at that time in August - that Caylee's where abouts where unknown and No clues were available. 

Being that he states he was Raised in the same neighborhood the Right thing to do would be Call the Police ... Because that makes sense.  Then if he felt compelled to then contact the Ant's after the fact ..after LE talked to the ANTS... then that would seem logical. Missing kids are not a dime a dozen when you live in a subdivision is my point.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1090 on: March 15, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »

They'll leave it up until someone finally has the hutzpah to tell Chills off, then a war will break out, then the nazimods will kill it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: March 15, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm

That is probably highly possible!    Who didn't she do?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: March 15, 2009, 07:25:11 PM »

They'll leave it up until someone finally has the hutzpah to tell Chills off, then a war will break out, then the nazimods will kill it.

I was good and bit my tongue.   She wanted to piss me off.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: March 15, 2009, 07:27:07 PM »

All the psychos and nuts and naive people aside ... Caylee is dead ... all evidence points to the fact that Casey murdered her ... would I love to see everyone who has lied or withheld evidence prosecuted ... yep ... I'd love that ... but I'll be happy to see Casey spend life in prison for murdering Caylee ... and everyone else involved will have to live with what they did ... and the realization that they were fighting a losing fight ... for a loser ... Casey!

And if those same people benefit monetarily from this tragedy ... that will go to show us how sad society has become ... because I can guarantee they will not get a dime from me ... I won't watch or read anything filmed or written about this case.
I will be happy with Life for KC, but I hope some charges will be made against Cindy, Lee and maybe George. I will never watch or read anything about this case if they make money off of Caylee. I will make sure no one in my family, my friends or just people on the street don't watch it either. Ok, rant over. Where's my pizza?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: March 15, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »

I do, too.       
And I can't wait to read Part II!      
I want part II Now. Where is Blink?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: March 15, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »

"nazimods"   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: March 15, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »

My perspective

I lived in a subdivision such as the Ants for 1/2 my life - knew all the neighbors ..went to school with the same kids growing up. Got wind of who was who and had notions of which families I would trust and spend time with ... and families quite the opposite. Same same with every kid that lived in our subdivision - Based upon my feelings and my Parents as well. Ok so now you have this Young man who says he found all this " legitimate" stuff - at the end of his Street ..while a Known child in the area has been reported missing.

Ok if my Mind serves me right - If a Child was Deemed Missing in my Sub - All Hell would be broken loose to Find that Child. No matter who's house they came from. Or what Family was involved. Anything that could be done would be done - everyone would have rallied around each other. Not only to FIND that Child but to Find Who took that Child. Or who that was responsible for taking that child.
I do recall that one time was a Horrible accident in my Sub. My Neighbor was responsible. We lived in a heavily wooded surrounded sub and when the sun would be setting at the end of our street - the sun would come through the tree's and be blinding... My Neighbor was driving at the time of sun set and He driving his CAR to his home Ran into a Child who was on a Bicycle..He never saw the child. He was blinded by the sun. The child suffered a fractured arm and was fine ..but that event made the Entire sub go wild and Make him a spotlight of HE needs to go to JAIL etc...  That's what happens in the event a child is hurt by another in a sub of a families - WORD spreads like wild fire and does not contain the News and or any other mention. He was dubbed Child Killer basically for months on end ..and I felt bad for him.  He made a mistake. He did not intentionally go after this child on a bicycle to run the child over ...

NOW this Guy who was a neighbor and knew the Ants and Casey .. Casey being friends with his Sister ..Him finding these items when Caylee was reported missing .. AH no sense my Monkeys ..because the alliance would be for Caylee and that would be a Call out to LE and not to the ANTs in my book. Knowing the little facts at that time in August - that Caylee's where abouts where unknown and No clues were available. 

Being that he states he was Raised in the same neighborhood the Right thing to do would be Call the Police ... Because that makes sense.  Then if he felt compelled to then contact the Ant's after the fact ..after LE talked to the ANTS... then that would seem logical. Missing kids are not a dime a dozen when you live in a subdivision is my point.

Deenie, I hope you didn't read my post about the water supply in their neighborhood. If so, please accept my apologies.

You are right, a missing kid should/would turn out the whole neighborhood. If their was a child missing in my apartments I would never know about it unless the police showed up with sirens blazing. I see what you mean though about the neighbors looking out for each other. And I agree with you, he should have called the police, not taken it to the Ants. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1097 on: March 15, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

JSM you sum Spindy up so well - gum chopping mushroom headed and most of all HAG!  Just thinking about her throwing Caylee out to the wolves to save that Monster daughter of hers makes me sick.

Capp:  I too think Spindy new early on what happened and she kicked in her cover up with many questionable behaviors.  Grrrrrr

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: March 15, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »

Wow Capp, I am begining to think just like you! I was gonna use the word BOINKING, but you just have a way with words JSM will never have. 

Giggles JSM....Its just too odd that Casey claims to fear the police & that's why she didnt report Caylee "missing" yet she has no problem "boinking" them

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: March 15, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

Giggles JSM....Its just too odd that Casey claims to fear the police & that's why she didnt report Caylee "missing" yet she has no problem "boinking" them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.