April 30, 2024, 04:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266968 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: March 15, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

Well speaking of neighborhood or other support...take a long hard look at the characters that do support the Anthonys at this point even.

There hasnt been one reputable and decent person that has continued to support them, everyone they are involved with are as shady & twisted as they are.  The ones that were reputable & decent got slapped in the face & attacked publicly by the Anthonys...to me that is extremely telling.

I noted early on that Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh with AMW - many others never went near them. Who does the Anthonys defend and support to this day....KFN & Dominic Casey.

OK Ill cyas on the late side, time to put my tootsies up for a few hours MUAH!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: March 15, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »

My blood pressure rises, and my hair gets greyer, everytime I read those posts over yonder. Well regardless what she thinks, I think it is a bombshell. 

I do, too.       
And I can't wait to read Part II!      
I want part II Now. Where is Blink?

I think she's going to post Part II tomorrow, I think....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: March 15, 2009, 07:56:57 PM »

So if this bag of items were indeed Caylee's, then what about all of the '....donated funds.... to help find Caylee.

Would that be considered fraud???

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1103 on: March 15, 2009, 07:59:36 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Just thinking out loud here to see what other monkeys think about it

I think the slip of Dr Badens really wasn't a slip maybe LKB wanted him to have the slip
I think what the defence is going to say is that Ricardo Morales chloroformed casey and Caylee both and Caylee died or that he had put the chloroform in casey's trunk for safe keeping's and it opened some how and Caylee was in her car seat and was over come with it and died.
But can't think of way Caylee was dumped like trash maybe when RM chloroformed them both and Caylee died he put her in the trunk and then told casey he had taken her and was not going to give her back till she was a one women man type of thing.
casey found the trash in the trunk didn't know it was Caylee and just dumped it
I'm just trying to think of how the defence is going to defend her they have to try and blame someone else and I think it's going to be RM because of the picture he had on his computer have to tie that into what was found in casey's trunk

OH just wanted to say I believe casey did it

monkey hugs

Thanks, I thought it was an accidental on purpose thing last night and posted.. must have been missed by the monkeys or I am on the bad monkey list though.no one seemed to notice... ok, I have to slip back put and talk to a family member.. bbl.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: March 15, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326
They'll leave it up until someone finally has the hutzpah to tell Chills off, then a war will break out, then the nazimods will kill it.

They just pulled the thread.   Said it was pulled for review.   That didn't take long.   Darn nazimods.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1105 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »

JSM you sum Spindy up so well - gum chopping mushroom headed and most of all HAG!  Just thinking about her throwing Caylee out to the wolves to save that Monster daughter of hers makes me sick.

Capp:  I too think Spindy new early on what happened and she kicked in her cover up with many questionable behaviors.  Grrrrrr
Thanks Mission, I just call it as I see it. Cindy is a Hag. I despise her beyond belief. I know someone just like Cindy, my sister is married to her son. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:48 PM »

So if this bag of items were indeed Caylee's, then what about all of the '....donated funds.... to help find Caylee.

Would that be considered fraud???

Yes.  And, I hope they all end up in jail with KC.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: March 15, 2009, 08:05:24 PM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 

Maybe Casey screwed him too in advance of murdering her daughter
Wow Capp, I am begining to think just like you! I was gonna use the word BOINKING, but you just have a way with words JSM will never have. 

Giggles JSM....Its just too odd that Casey claims to fear the police & that's why she didnt report Caylee "missing" yet she has no problem "boinking" them

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: March 15, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »

Well speaking of neighborhood or other support...take a long hard look at the characters that do support the Anthonys at this point even.

There hasnt been one reputable and decent person that has continued to support them, everyone they are involved with are as shady & twisted as they are.  The ones that were reputable & decent got slapped in the face & attacked publicly by the Anthonys...to me that is extremely telling.

I noted early on that Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh with AMW - many others never went near them. Who does the Anthonys defend and support to this day....KFN & Dominic Casey.

Yep, I remember about Mr Klass, Lunsford and John Walsh not going near them. Knowing what I know now, it is sad TM used all his resources looking for Caylee when her own "Grandmother" knew the baby was not alive. I REALLY REALLY HATE CINDY. Sorry to God and Jesus for hating her, but I truly do hate Cindy Anthony!   OK Rant over. Sorry monkeys.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: March 15, 2009, 08:11:32 PM »

My blood pressure rises, and my hair gets greyer, everytime I read those posts over yonder. Well regardless what she thinks, I think it is a bombshell. 

I do, too.       
And I can't wait to read Part II!      
I want part II Now. Where is Blink?

I think she's going to post Part II tomorrow, I think....
Thanks Klaas, I hope I can wait until tomorrow. I want to know the rest of the story.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: March 15, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »

Yep, I remember about Mr Klass, Lunsford and John Walsh not going near them. Knowing what I know now, it is sad TM used all his resources looking for Caylee when her own "Grandmother" knew the baby was not alive. I REALLY REALLY HATE CINDY. Sorry to God and Jesus for hating her, but I truly do hate Cindy Anthony!   OK Rant over. Sorry monkeys.
Oh man, forgive for laughing out loud at this, but that was so cute "sorry to God and Jesue for hating her".................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: March 15, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Just thinking out loud here to see what other monkeys think about it

I think the slip of Dr Badens really wasn't a slip maybe LKB wanted him to have the slip
I think what the defence is going to say is that Ricardo Morales chloroformed casey and Caylee both and Caylee died or that he had put the chloroform in casey's trunk for safe keeping's and it opened some how and Caylee was in her car seat and was over come with it and died.
But can't think of way Caylee was dumped like trash maybe when RM chloroformed them both and Caylee died he put her in the trunk and then told casey he had taken her and was not going to give her back till she was a one women man type of thing.
casey found the trash in the trunk didn't know it was Caylee and just dumped it
I'm just trying to think of how the defence is going to defend her they have to try and blame someone else and I think it's going to be RM because of the picture he had on his computer have to tie that into what was found in casey's trunk

OH just wanted to say I believe casey did it

monkey hugs

Thanks, I thought it was an accidental on purpose thing last night and posted.. must have been missed by the monkeys or I am on the bad monkey list though.no one seemed to notice... ok, I have to slip back put and talk to a family member.. bbl.

Your 'red' comment.  That would be what she may say...but do all of the Anthony's just go and walk into the woods and dump their trash/garbage??  Why not jut include it with Georgie's on the front lawn, ie, if she just thought it was...nothing!!!!

But your thought about RM....could very well be what they are thinking.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1112 on: March 15, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »

O T
!!!!
14 yr. old Deborah Kalai Fourzan Was Found Safe

troopers arrested 41 yr old James Reimer
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4496.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: March 15, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »

Oh man, forgive for laughing out loud at this, but that was so cute "sorry to God and Jesue for hating her".................

I think God and Jesus already have their pearly gates locked.....when she arrives.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: March 15, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »

A1, I have been trying to be a nicer person and not hate. That is why I said sorry to God and Jesus. But I have to say it again I HATE CINDY AND KC ANTHONY. Whew, I feel better now.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1115 on: March 15, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »

O T
!!!!
14 yr. old Deborah Kalai Fourzan Was Found Safe

troopers arrested 41 yr old James Reimer
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4496.new#new

That is Beautiful OT thank You

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1116 on: March 15, 2009, 08:28:55 PM »

Looks like it's posted at WS too (wonder how long they'll leave it up)? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461326#post3461326
They'll leave it up until someone finally has the hutzpah to tell Chills off, then a war will break out, then the nazimods will kill it.

They just pulled the thread.   Said it was pulled for review.   That didn't take long.   Darn nazimods.   
Up longer than I figured it would be. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: March 15, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »

A1, I have been trying to be a nicer person and not hate. That is why I said sorry to God and Jesus. But I have to say it again I HATE CINDY AND KC ANTHONY. Whew, I feel better now.
Youre a very sweet person.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 15, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »

I think God and Jesus already have their pearly gates locked.....when she arrives.
  I never thought about that Granma!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1119 on: March 15, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »

JSM no need to think of my prior post to be  a neg towards yours - You and I are on the same Team always .. Caylee's Team  .. Just thought I would throw that in the cage ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.