April 30, 2024, 08:41:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267012 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1120 on: March 15, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

Well speaking of neighborhood or other support...take a long hard look at the characters that do support the Anthonys at this point even.

There hasnt been one reputable and decent person that has continued to support them, everyone they are involved with are as shady & twisted as they are.  The ones that were reputable & decent got slapped in the face & attacked publicly by the Anthonys...to me that is extremely telling.

I noted early on that Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh with AMW - many others never went near them. Who does the Anthonys defend and support to this day....KFN & Dominic Casey.

OK Ill cyas on the late side, time to put my tootsies up for a few hours MUAH!

Yep, I remember about Mr Klass, Lunsford and John Walsh not going near them. Knowing what I know now, it is sad TM used all his resources looking for Caylee when her own "Grandmother" knew the baby was not alive. I REALLY REALLY HATE CINDY. Sorry to God and Jesus for hating her, but I truly do hate Cindy Anthony!   OK Rant over. Sorry monkeys.
Oh man, forgive for laughing out loud at this, but that was so cute "sorry to God and Jesue for hating her".................
A1, I have been trying to be a nicer person and not hate. That is why I said sorry to God and Jesus. But I have to say it again I HATE CINDY AND KC ANTHONY. Whew, I feel better now.
Youre a very sweet person.
Thanks A1, I try to be but I am not a sweet person when it comes to the Anthonys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: March 15, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  Interesting reading today in here.

Date of George's walk down Suburban:

Casey was released on bond the first time (by Padilla) on Thursday, August 21.   IIRC, George's little walk down Suburban in the rain -- prefaced according to Padilla by his "sick of living this lie" tirade -- occurred either later that afternoon, or sometime the next day (Friday August 22.)  IIRC, Lee went out in his Mustang to go after George and bring him home.  He told the curious and clamoring media that his dad just needed to get away for a minute and let off steam.
-------------------

Regarding "Chloroform" as a band or a song:

A band called "From Autumn to Ashes" released an album in 2005 containing a song called "Chloroform Perfume."  (The Win Her Over With Chloroform image doesn't seem connected.
http://en.wikipedia.orgwikiFrom_Autumn_to_Ashes#Live_at_Looney_Tunes_and_indefinite_hiatus_.282008_-_Present.29

Lyrics from the song:

She keeps on asking "do you think it hurts much to die?"
Well its hurting so much more to stay alive now
Shes gonna find out how much it hurts to die

She laced her perfume up with death
Feel it in my lungs
So ill pull in the deepest breath
And drop my head

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Chloroform-Perfume-lyrics-From-Autumn-To-Ashes/75AB3B255F6367A348256C160009BF44

On a cheerier note, I did get a kick out of the names of their albums:
     - Too Bad You're Beautiful
     - The Fiction We Live
     - Abandon Your Friends
     - Holding a Wolf by the Ears
     - Live at Looney Tunes

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: March 15, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »

JSM no need to think of my prior post to be  a neg towards yours - You and I are on the same Team always .. Caylee's Team  .. Just thought I would throw that in the cage ... 
I didn't think your post was negative towards me Deenie. I just wanted you to know I wasn't making fun of Orlando, just the crazy people that have popped up in this case.

Lord knows, we have the idiot juice flowing in our water supply where I live.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1123 on: March 15, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

Well speaking of neighborhood or other support...take a long hard look at the characters that do support the Anthonys at this point even.

There hasnt been one reputable and decent person that has continued to support them, everyone they are involved with are as shady & twisted as they are.  The ones that were reputable & decent got slapped in the face & attacked publicly by the Anthonys...to me that is extremely telling.

I noted early on that Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh with AMW - many others never went near them. Who does the Anthonys defend and support to this day....KFN & Dominic Casey.

Yep, I remember about Mr Klass, Lunsford and John Walsh not going near them. Knowing what I know now, it is sad TM used all his resources looking for Caylee when her own "Grandmother" knew the baby was not alive. I REALLY REALLY HATE CINDY. Sorry to God and Jesus for hating her, but I truly do hate Cindy Anthony!   OK Rant over. Sorry monkeys.

No sorry needed - I really hate her too 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: March 15, 2009, 08:48:30 PM »

Oh man, forgive for laughing out loud at this, but that was so cute "sorry to God and Jesue for hating her".................
A1, I have been trying to be a nicer person and not hate. That is why I said sorry to God and Jesus. But I have to say it again I HATE CINDY AND KC ANTHONY. Whew, I feel better now.
Thanks A1, I try to be but I am not a sweet person when it comes to the Anthonys.

I think we all get a free pass on how much we dislike the A's.  There is not a redeeming bone in their body.  They are morally bankrupt and they spawned the devil. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: March 15, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »

Blink

Great job.  Can't wait for the "reveal" coming in Part II.  I clicked the link to WS before they pulled that thread, and noted that someone pointed out what they saw as a discrepancy in KW's story.  It went something like this:

How could KW have taken the bag to the A's and returned it to the scene, if Officer Cain could arrive later and observe that the roots were growing through the bag, and the bag was old and deteriorated? 

Of course, the roots growing through the bag could very well have been observed even after the bag had been moved, transported, disturbed, etc.  However, the question made me think:  How can Cain have been such an expert, well-trained investigator that he can "date" the bag based on such keen observations, and yet did not make the connection between this significant find and the missing child from just up the street?  Makes no sense.

Also wanted to lazily ask (instead of looking it up):  Was the Father's Day balloon found in August (bag of stuffies and clothes day) or in October (trespassing near the school day)?  TIA

On another note, I would reeeeeally like to inquire whether you are researching another "Williams" angle.
No, not the "Casey Williams" mentioned by Kiomarie (who is in turn obviously not "Allison Williams," Keith's sister). 
And not poor "Derrick Williams" aka "Casanova" of Sawgrass fame who was a subject of much speculation early in the case.

But could this KW angle have anything at all to do with "Angela Williams?"  This is the fake name used in a credit card scam whose details seemed to match Casey's habits, story and MO.  Several airline tickets, tons of groceries, big-tab dinners at expensive restaurants, identity theft and fake ID's, etc.  I always wondered if OCSO was investigating this in reference to Casey.  Do you know?  If so, can you tell?  I am a very, very curious and alert Monkey on this subject.  I am happy to share the details I have (from September I believe?) if there are any you are missing.  I realize you have way more "inside" info than I do, and this may not be the least bit relevant.  But I've been sitting on the idea for months and am SO curious...

Desi

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1126 on: March 15, 2009, 08:59:25 PM »

My opinion of this Circus that has turned for the Triumph of Others ...

The people who have found their personal connection within this Case that are seeking $$ that are seeking first time fame, that are seeking redemption...that are seeking Notoriety to add yet another case to their resume ... should be flogged.

Shame on them, my opinion though does not mean anything in the broad spectrum. 

What should though be and have Meaning -is a Family that backs a Baby that has not only been lost ..yet found murdered.

This Family does not Stand behind Caylee. Not One of them. NOT ONE. And that is a travesty and that should hold up in court .. I would think. The Church event held in Caylee's memory was not for Caylee and we all know it.

HOW CAN People be so Far Removed from their own Emotions and Family that they would find $$$$ as their condolences.  OF their own Grandchild that they supported, fed, educated for her life from birth to become nothing but a CHECK in the waiting ..

That they know in their heart of hearts that their own Daughter murdered Caylee - they Know. Yet they find themselves better off with a BIG FAT Check ..coming from who ever wants the rights of photos or info...
If my Daughter was of the caliber of Casey as a Human Being - had shown years of stealing, lies and betrayal over and over again ..and then killed her child..
I don't believe I could stand in her corner. I truly do not.
No because that would be treason in my mind - treason against an innocent child that was brought into the world  - that could have been and lived and become an Incredible life within all of us. 

I find the actions of the Ants and the Atty's and the all that are considered to be crucial in this case supporting Slore - to be bottom feeders for their own profit. The only Ones that are standing are the Orange County prosecutors - They are Upholding the Law and Standing their Ground and doing a damn good job. But they themselves are not emotionally connecting to Caylee. Nor to Slore.  They will prevail and for good reason.

But I wish that Someone from the Family side would Give Caylee the Respect that she Should have, That she deserves .. I know I am asking too much ..
that is why I am On Caylee's Team as are all Monkeys - We are United, even within our discrepancies of opinion .. Our United front for Caylee never waivers ..

Caylee is alive in our spirits and she herself with her Wings still requires Justice

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 15, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »

No sorry needed - I really hate her too 

Good, I sometimes think I hate Cindy too much. But Blink made me realize that I have a reason for hating Cindy. I feel much better now!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: March 15, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

A few things on my mind.....About the chloroform, I recently read a true story about a man that tried to kill one of his wives with it.  The chloroform left burns on her skin. 
I think the picture on Ricardo's computer was just something he had left on his computer.  I believe that he is telling the truth. 

I bet that all of these men that KC had, umm humm, "dated" have doubt in women that they now meet.  I bet she has scared the heck out of them.  I bet they question and second guess their judgment in women, as well as in themselves. If they are able to date again, then I bet it makes the women they meet really question them.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: March 15, 2009, 09:02:20 PM »

I think we all get a free pass on how much we dislike the A's.  There is not a redeeming bone in their body.  They are morally bankrupt and they spawned the devil. 
I like that, morally bankrupt especially. I just don't know how all three of them would cover her arse? It blows my mind. I have a crazy family, but this family is NUTS.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: March 15, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

Hi Monekys.  Blink: Great article!

Question Monkeys: Remember when Casey made the snide remark that LE still hadn't even found Caylee's clothes?  Is she referring to the bag in Blink's article?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: March 15, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »

A few things on my mind.....About the chloroform, I recently read a true story about a man that tried to kill one of his wives with it.  The chloroform left burns on her skin. 
I think the picture on Ricardo's computer was just something he had left on his computer.  I believe that he is telling the truth. 

I bet that all of these men that KC had, umm humm, "dated" have doubt in women that they now meet.  I bet she has scared the heck out of them.  I bet they question and second guess their judgment in women, as well as in themselves. If they are able to date again, then I bet it makes the women they meet really question them.

Absolutely agree.  There's no way I'd let my duaghter date one of these fellows without an interrogation by mom and dad first and I'd continue to keep a very close eye on the guy.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 15, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

I like that, morally bankrupt especially. I just don't know how all three of them would cover her arse? It blows my mind. I have a crazy family, but this family is NUTS.

Do you guys ever wonder how KC has affected all of these men that she "dated".  I bet she has played a number on them psychologically and emotionally.  I bet they question their judgment in any women they meet.  Or just the fact that these guys associated with KC would make a decent woman run!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 15, 2009, 09:07:10 PM »

My opinion of this Circus that has turned for the Triumph of Others ...

The people who have found their personal connection within this Case that are seeking $$ that are seeking first time fame, that are seeking redemption...that are seeking Notoriety to add yet another case to their resume ... should be flogged.

Shame on them, my opinion though does not mean anything in the broad spectrum. 

What should though be and have Meaning -is a Family that backs a Baby that has not only been lost ..yet found murdered.

This Family does not Stand behind Caylee. Not One of them. NOT ONE. And that is a travesty and that should hold up in court .. I would think. The Church event held in Caylee's memory was not for Caylee and we all know it.

HOW CAN People be so Far Removed from their own Emotions and Family that they would find $$$$ as their condolences.  OF their own Grandchild that they supported, fed, educated for her life from birth to become nothing but a CHECK in the waiting ..

That they know in their heart of hearts that their own Daughter murdered Caylee - they Know. Yet they find themselves better off with a BIG FAT Check ..coming from who ever wants the rights of photos or info...
If my Daughter was of the caliber of Casey as a Human Being - had shown years of stealing, lies and betrayal over and over again ..and then killed her child..
I don't believe I could stand in her corner. I truly do not.
No because that would be treason in my mind - treason against an innocent child that was brought into the world  - that could have been and lived and become an Incredible life within all of us. 

I find the actions of the Ants and the Atty's and the all that are considered to be crucial in this case supporting Slore - to be bottom feeders for their own profit. The only Ones that are standing are the Orange County prosecutors - They are Upholding the Law and Standing their Ground and doing a damn good job. But they themselves are not emotionally connecting to Caylee. Nor to Slore.  They will prevail and for good reason.

But I wish that Someone from the Family side would Give Caylee the Respect that she Should have, That she deserves .. I know I am asking too much ..
that is why I am On Caylee's Team as are all Monkeys - We are United, even within our discrepancies of opinion .. Our United front for Caylee never waivers ..

Caylee is alive in our spirits and she herself with her Wings still requires Justice

Deenie I totally agree with you. Caylee is alive in our spirits. I just hope she comes to Cindy and KC every night in their dreams. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: March 15, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

Why is this Guy's Story just now creeping out into the Media - the One that has stated he found such items in August at the end of Sub Drive?

If he knew that his sister and Casey had a relationship from the past and etc.. and knew that Caylee was missing ..why would he not call upon LE first before touching anything-

That would be the most logical thing to do ..wouldn't it be. Irregardless of what was known about the case within itself even in  August 08. I am confused. The time that Lee Anthony was caught on video that People were sending Stuffed Animals to their house " That smelled like cig Smoke" we are just tossing them in the Trash... comes to mind. We are not smokers ..yada. Same time ... seems to be

Three good questions, Deenie.

1.  Why is KW's story just now being discussed?  IMO, because it was buried in the docs that were released just last month.  As a result, our dedicated Blink has spoken with him now and is making the new details public.

2.  Why didn't KW just call the police?  Why drag possible evidence to the den of evil known as the Anthony home?  IMO, the answer to this might end up being very interesting.  Wondering if Blink is going to tell us?

3.  When Lee dragged the trash bag(s?) full of supposedly smoky stuffed animals to the curb for garbage pick-up, could it have been on a date that might connect it to this mysterious bag found by KW on August 18?  IMO, probably not.  (a) Because of the roots growing through the found bag, and (b) Because the Lee incident was in the first few days of August (IIRC around 8/4?), about two weeks before KW's find.

(hugs, Deenie, and what a gorgeous angel picture you posted!)

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: March 15, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

Deenie: What a wonderful post. I just think of the nightmares that Casey had and will continue to have for the rest of her life. I take a small bit of comfort in that.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 15, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »

I believe RM too. I don't think the guys she "dated" cared anything about KC. They cared about one thing and it wasn't KC. BUT now they are probably caring about taking some kind of exam to make sure they don't have any of those crotch crickets. I hope the guys now second guess their judgment on women, but probably they probably won't. JMO JSM

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: March 15, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »

Why is this Guy's Story just now creeping out into the Media - the One that has stated he found such items in August at the end of Sub Drive?

If he knew that his sister and Casey had a relationship from the past and etc.. and knew that Caylee was missing ..why would he not call upon LE first before touching anything-

That would be the most logical thing to do ..wouldn't it be. Irregardless of what was known about the case within itself even in  August 08. I am confused. The time that Lee Anthony was caught on video that People were sending Stuffed Animals to their house " That smelled like cig Smoke" we are just tossing them in the Trash... comes to mind. We are not smokers ..yada. Same time ... seems to be

Three good questions, Deenie.

1.  Why is KW's story just now being discussed?  IMO, because it was buried in the docs that were released just last month.  As a result, our dedicated Blink has spoken with him now and is making the new details public.

2.  Why didn't KW just call the police?  Why drag possible evidence to the den of evil known as the Anthony home?  IMO, the answer to this might end up being very interesting.  Wondering if Blink is going to tell us?

3.  When Lee dragged the trash bag(s?) full of supposedly smoky stuffed animals to the curb for garbage pick-up, could it have been on a date that might connect it to this mysterious bag found by KW on August 18?  IMO, probably not.  (a) Because of the roots growing through the found bag, and (b) Because the Lee incident was in the first few days of August (IIRC around 8/4?), about two weeks before KW's find.

(hugs, Deenie, and what a gorgeous angel picture you posted!)

Regarding #1 above. I totally missed it in the doc dump. Can you share where it was located?

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: March 15, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

I believe RM too. I don't think the guys she "dated" cared anything about KC. They cared about one thing and it wasn't KC. BUT now they are probably caring about taking some kind of exam to make sure they don't have any of those crotch crickets. I hope the guys now second guess their judgment on women, but probably they probably won't. JMO JSM

Well, if the Orlando Metro area has a decrease  in certain "communicable infections" for the later half of 2008 and this year, do you think they will attribute it to her incarceration?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: March 15, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »

Do you guys ever wonder how KC has affected all of these men that she "dated".  I bet she has played a number on them psychologically and emotionally.  I bet they question their judgment in any women they meet.  Or just the fact that these guys associated with KC would make a decent woman run!
KC has messed with some of their minds, but most of the guys she "dated" didn't care about anything but one thing. I would hope any girl would run if she knew KC had been involved with the guy she was dating. JMO JSM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.