April 30, 2024, 11:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267035 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1140 on: March 15, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »

Do you know who we are talking about Capp?     
If you go over there right now, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461981&posted=1#post3461981

She's at it right now.
OH, I SO called it! the nazimods killed the thread. Afterall, we wouldn't want to upset anyone now, would me? Makes me wonder if they're really in it for Caylee, or their own self-promotion.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1141 on: March 15, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »

A few things on my mind.....About the chloroform, I recently read a true story about a man that tried to kill one of his wives with it.  The chloroform left burns on her skin. 
I think the picture on Ricardo's computer was just something he had left on his computer.  I believe that he is telling the truth. 

I bet that all of these men that KC had, umm humm, "dated" have doubt in women that they now meet.  I bet she has scared the heck out of them.  I bet they question and second guess their judgment in women, as well as in themselves. If they are able to date again, then I bet it makes the women they meet really question them.
I believe RM too. I don't think the guys she "dated" cared anything about KC. They cared about one thing and it wasn't KC. BUT now they are probably caring about taking some kind of exam to make sure they don't have any of those crotch crickets. I hope the guys now second guess their judgment on women, but probably they probably won't. JMO JSM

Well, if the Orlando Metro area has a decrease  in certain "communicable infections" for the later half of 2008 and this year, do you think they will attribute it to her incarceration?
  That made me LOL!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1142 on: March 15, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »

Blink great front page post!!  You always leave me wanting more.  You are like a "Season Finale".  Fabulous job!! You ROCK!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: March 15, 2009, 09:42:57 PM »

ALSO   This makes me even more curious about Lee Anthony & Dominic Casey visiting Casey in jail.

Exactly what date was this - Im looking around myself

Just catching up, so excuse if already asked.  Wouldn't this visit have been recorded like the others - wonder when we will get to see it.

Also, the WS link takes me to a page to register - did they make Blinks copyrighted work private?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 15, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

Nitey Nite Monkeys. JSM has to go to work tomorrow. Keep the cage warm for me.

Blink if you are here please don't post part II until tomorrow. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 15, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »

ALSO   This makes me even more curious about Lee Anthony & Dominic Casey visiting Casey in jail.

Exactly what date was this - Im looking around myself

Just catching up, so excuse if already asked.  Wouldn't this visit have been recorded like the others - wonder when we will get to see it.

Also, the WS link takes me to a page to register - did they make Blinks copyrighted work private?
I'm not sure about the copyright, but I thought Lee and that Dominic fellow never got to see KC. That's why it wasn't recorded. But JSM is really behind so JSM is probably wrong again. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 15, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »

Nitey Nite Monkeys. JSM has to go to work tomorrow. Keep the cage warm for me.

Blink if you are here please don't post part II until tomorrow. TIA JSM

Oh darn, JSM...leaving just as I'm sending my happy birthday wishes (somewhat belatedly sorry to say  )

Pleasant dreams! 

Foggy
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 15, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

Why is this Guy's Story just now creeping out into the Media - the One that has stated he found such items in August at the end of Sub Drive?

If he knew that his sister and Casey had a relationship from the past and etc.. and knew that Caylee was missing ..why would he not call upon LE first before touching anything-

That would be the most logical thing to do ..wouldn't it be. Irregardless of what was known about the case within itself even in  August 08. I am confused. The time that Lee Anthony was caught on video that People were sending Stuffed Animals to their house " That smelled like cig Smoke" we are just tossing them in the Trash... comes to mind. We are not smokers ..yada. Same time ... seems to be

Three good questions, Deenie.

1.  Why is KW's story just now being discussed?  IMO, because it was buried in the docs that were released just last month.  As a result, our dedicated Blink has spoken with him now and is making the new details public.

2.  Why didn't KW just call the police?  Why drag possible evidence to the den of evil known as the Anthony home?  IMO, the answer to this might end up being very interesting.  Wondering if Blink is going to tell us?

3.  When Lee dragged the trash bag(s?) full of supposedly smoky stuffed animals to the curb for garbage pick-up, could it have been on a date that might connect it to this mysterious bag found by KW on August 18?  IMO, probably not.  (a) Because of the roots growing through the found bag, and (b) Because the Lee incident was in the first few days of August (IIRC around 8/4?), about two weeks before KW's find.

(hugs, Deenie, and what a gorgeous angel picture you posted!)

Regarding #1 above. I totally missed it in the doc dump. Can you share where it was located?

This is from WS:
The link it references is here:  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/Caylee-Anthony-tips-7

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/...Anthony-tips-7

#2785 Transcription

Officer Cain

On 8/18/2008 at 1251 hrs I responded to call xxx in reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Dr. zone 20. I meet with the reporter K[eith] W[illiams] who advised me that he was told by a physic (sp - psychic) that in this area was some clothing and stuffed animals. The reporter said he went there and found those things. I arrived on scene and saw the items in question, and they showed signs of being there for an extended period of time due to the roots growing in the clothes and the decaying plastic bag that there (they) were in.

Follow Up:

Question to Deputy Cain: Did you write a report and what did you do with the items?

Answer: The items were left at the scene.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1148 on: March 15, 2009, 09:57:54 PM »

Evening Monkeys, JSM sleep tight, Blink AWESOME article. Can't wait for tomorrow!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: March 15, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

hey eveyone!!!!i have a question don't know where to ask it, so i am gonna ask it here...i have been comeing here for a bit now..i am wondering what do the abreiveations stand for? like ot,imo.there are others but not sure what they all are.i would like to know what they mean.so i can better understand what i am reading...and ya don't know till ya ask somebody!!!   thanks hope
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 15, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »

OMG WHORALDO IS LITERALLY ATTACKING THE PROSECUTION IN THIS CASE LIVE NOW!   Someone record it please

He accused them of dirty tricks and antics

OMG   He has flipped his lid - I AM FUMING!!!!

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: March 15, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

Do you know who we are talking about Capp?     
If you go over there right now, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3461981&posted=1#post3461981

She's at it right now.
OH, I SO called it! the nazimods killed the thread. Afterall, we wouldn't want to upset anyone now, would me? Makes me wonder if they're really in it for Caylee, or their own self-promotion.

ooh, ohh, (hand held up waving to be called on)  Can I answer??  Self-promotion!!
Yuck!  I hate those nazimods over there, one in particular, but I won't name names!
BTW, you guys are the greatest!  I only read there sometimes, and don't converse w/ anyone there.  Its so much nicer to come here and talk with nice, intelligent, and humorous people!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »

hey eveyone!!!!i have a question don't know where to ask it, so i am gonna ask it here...i have been comeing here for a bit now..i am wondering what do the abreiveations stand for? like ot,imo.there are others but not sure what they all are.i would like to know what they mean.so i can better understand what i am reading...and ya don't know till ya ask somebody!!!   thanks hope
http://www3.sympatico.ca/n.rieck/docs/Internet-Acronyms.html

OT = Off topic
IMO = in my opinion, etc.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1153 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:42 PM »

My opinion of this Circus that has turned for the Triumph of Others ...

The people who have found their personal connection within this Case that are seeking $$ that are seeking first time fame, that are seeking redemption...that are seeking Notoriety to add yet another case to their resume ... should be flogged.

Shame on them, my opinion though does not mean anything in the broad spectrum. 

What should though be and have Meaning -is a Family that backs a Baby that has not only been lost ..yet found murdered.

This Family does not Stand behind Caylee. Not One of them. NOT ONE. And that is a travesty and that should hold up in court .. I would think. The Church event held in Caylee's memory was not for Caylee and we all know it.

HOW CAN People be so Far Removed from their own Emotions and Family that they would find $$$$ as their condolences.  OF their own Grandchild that they supported, fed, educated for her life from birth to become nothing but a CHECK in the waiting ..

That they know in their heart of hearts that their own Daughter murdered Caylee - they Know. Yet they find themselves better off with a BIG FAT Check ..coming from who ever wants the rights of photos or info...
If my Daughter was of the caliber of Casey as a Human Being - had shown years of stealing, lies and betrayal over and over again ..and then killed her child..
I don't believe I could stand in her corner. I truly do not.
No because that would be treason in my mind - treason against an innocent child that was brought into the world  - that could have been and lived and become an Incredible life within all of us. 

I find the actions of the Ants and the Atty's and the all that are considered to be crucial in this case supporting Slore - to be bottom feeders for their own profit. The only Ones that are standing are the Orange County prosecutors - They are Upholding the Law and Standing their Ground and doing a damn good job. But they themselves are not emotionally connecting to Caylee. Nor to Slore.  They will prevail and for good reason.

But I wish that Someone from the Family side would Give Caylee the Respect that she Should have, That she deserves .. I know I am asking too much ..
that is why I am On Caylee's Team as are all Monkeys - We are United, even within our discrepancies of opinion .. Our United front for Caylee never waivers ..

Caylee is alive in our spirits and she herself with her Wings still requires Justice

Amen us monkeys will see to it that justice is served and Caylee will get the respect she so deserves.  I can't even put into words the disgust I feel for this family and how they have treated Caylee.  Thank you for this post it really says it all. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: March 15, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »

OMG WHORALDO IS LITERALLY ATTACKING THE PROSECUTION IN THIS CASE LIVE NOW!   Someone record it please

He accused them of dirty tricks and antics

OMG   He has flipped his lid - I AM FUMING!!!!

I am recording but no idea how to upload it.  Email me if you need me to find a part for you.
I am sure it will be uploaded by tomorrow.
Anyone have the forbidden ws items from earlier?  You can send them to me in my profile addy - as I am nosey like that!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1155 on: March 15, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »

OT is Off Topic and a general No No, you are supposed to go to Musings for OT, so an apology is always necessary. IMO is In My Opinion, JMO is Just My Opinion and MOO is My Opinion Only, XO is kisses and Hugs and JSM is for Josesamama, some abbreviations are of the posters name.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: March 15, 2009, 10:30:57 PM »

Hi LuvMB  , I know some.  O/T means off topic.  IMO means in my opinion. ITA means I totally agree.   MOO means my own opinion.

Any more you are wondering about?  Don't worry about not knowing, someone's always happy to help.

Foggy
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

did i just hear geraldo right????did he just say he would be happy if casey only got 10 years????
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: March 15, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »

Interesting also is this is before Casey got bailed out on August 21st

This is a very good point Capp, I believe that someone wanted her found while she was in the klink, not when she was on bond, imo.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1159 on: March 15, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

did i just hear geraldo right????did he just say he would be happy if casey only got 10 years????

What a fricking ASS!!! If she is guilty in his opinion to even get 10 years then she deserves a life time! Does he think murdering a baby is only worth 10 years?? If he were part of my family I'd be embarrassed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.