April 30, 2024, 09:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267021 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: March 15, 2009, 11:32:51 PM »

OK, is this a typo???????  ( red)

Caylee/Casey Anthong case: Dr. Michael Baden & Linda Kenney-Baden … Pillow talk … “like where they found chloroform in the baby’s hair”

PILLOW TALK …

Did Dr. Michael Baden slip up over the weekend during an interview with Geraldo Rivera and reference some information that was supposed to be kept quiet? Linda Kenney-Baden, the wife of Dr. Michael Baden joined Jose Baez and  the Casey Anthony defense team a while back. It is highly likely that Linda Kenney-Baden and her famed forensic doctor husband discuss cases, details and information.

(Hat Tip Pic: Klaas)

However, how much pillow talk is too much? It would appear that Dr. Baden made a major slip up during the March 14, 2009 Geraldo ‘At Large’ when he stated that Casey Anthony’s hair had chloroform in it. He was not speculating, nor asking a question. Dr. Baden said it as a statement of fact. Some OTR pillow talk might have just made it to the waiting ears of those following the case of the death of Caylee Anthony.

Geraldo Rivera: Is it totally irrelevant to test the hair the way they tested poor Caylee, the baby’s hair?

Dr. Michael Baden: like where they found chloroform in the baby’s hair?

It is rather ironic that the information came out from Dr. Baden, who obviously has inside information after the Orange County sheriff’s staff was being told to stop leaking details of the case to the media for fear of losing the case. Where are the leaks coming from? Does not appear to be the Sheriff’s office.

Thanks for the headsup on the name error, I fixed it for Red 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: March 15, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

did i just hear geraldo right????did he just say he would be happy if casey only got 10 years????

What a fricking ASS!!! If she is guilty in his opinion to even get 10 years then she deserves a life time.  Does he think that murdering a baby is worth only ten years??   If he were part of my family, I'd be embarrassed.

Wonder how he would feel if it was one of his family members murdered. He makes me so sick! He prolly says this stupid stuff to get attn. or maybe he's just that much of a jerkwad.   

Self-edit.   Sorry Mags, for getting inside your quote box.

He makes me sick, too.  He was complaining about Ron and Misty not telling the truth.  Well, what does he think that KC did?   She'll go down in the history books as the biggest liar that ever lived!   Fox needs to get rid of him.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: March 15, 2009, 11:39:55 PM »

good morning sunday monkeys,
I was just thinking about when Caylee was found. If she was indeed covered by water left over form the huricanes, I wonder if they can see some water marks?
We can see marks on trees when the water is standing, so, it would seem to me, if they do not find water marks, it could mean the childs body had been moved.

just thinking here....

You won't see water marks on the bones, but will be very evident on the inside of the bags is where water was and receded. I doubt the defense has thought about that yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1183 on: March 15, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

Just watched Whoraldo    For those that saw it already I'll put this out...we know he's in the tank with his buddy Bozo.  That being said, he starts the story out by accusing the prosecution of "dirty tricks" and pulling "antics" well did it occur to Whoraldo who interrogated Cain?
Did it occur to this nimrod that maybe LE doesnt believe this idiot deputy either?   Why is it so peculiar that they requestioned him, maybe they saw the inconsistencies themselves & seems to me its exactly why he is suspended...geez
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe, just maybe he should have looked into Cain's background, does he know any of the Anthonys?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe this was just a lazy cop who didnt want to do his job so he could get back to sitting on his bum?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that this bag in question is not even the bag that indeed contained Caylee's remains?

Sounds to me like there was two bags - the one with items KM took to the Anthonys & the one that indeed had Caylee's remains in them which were separate and apart by quite a few feet.

To bad Whoraldo isnt investigating everyone that failed Caylee, he is now on that list!  Ya know Whoraldo talks out of both sides of his mouth when he says he believes Casey killed Caylee but THEN as an ex-attorney, father, grandfather he blanantly says with an angry face that he hopes Casey gets a plea for 10 years...is that justice Whoraldo?  Are you proud of yourself you has been dweeb!  Shame on you

Whorealdo is as wishy washy as they come - I remember in the beginning of this case he and Bias went at each other's throats on the show and Whorealdo bashed him big time, in fact he pretty much lashed out at Bias  .........what caused him to have a change of heart?  Now he is like Bias's brother in crime.  How can you take this guy seriously when he plays things out in the media the way he does?  Perfect example questioning Ron Cummings and accusing him of lying but did he have an opinion or sought out questioning the Anthony's about all their lies and their daughters lies??????  Hypocrite at his best!!!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: March 15, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »

OMG no way!

ChillyWilly is Adnoid?  Geez

I always thought Chilly was one of the A's.   

well, in a way..
[/quote

Wow.  As I think back on some of this person's posts, it really makes me wonder.         I thought the purpose was to see justice for Caylee, and other victims.    Honestly, one of the biggest reasons I don't go there very often is because of this poster and a few others.       
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: March 15, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »

Interesting also is this is before Casey got bailed out on August 21st

This is a very good point Capp, I believe that someone wanted her found while she was in the klink, not when she was on bond, imo.

Yup, I totally agree - it also goes to why Cindy got so upset with TM when he was searching for Caylee other than by Cindy's farce.  She had several fights with him over it & she even accused him of taking donation funds way back - she tried to defame him in an effort to get him to stop searching because she feared they were getting close.   Ya see the storm's flooded waters put everyone at a disadvantage, Caylee couldnt be found not even by people who knew where she was.  In September Cindy did it again to TM by email which I posted earlier.  Cindy had a cow in November as well, this is significant since she sent DC to Suburban to dig and probe, ya see Cindy didnt know Hoover had exactly what DC was doing on tape when she admitted that to LE when they executed a search of the Anthony house - she thought she was being clever to say "see I sent someone there and it wasnt there last month."   SNAGGED!  They knew where Caylee was and left her there...there are no words!  It makes you wonder what they would have done if DC found Caylee in November.  The woman is Satan's sister and Casey is the spawn of evil.   It makes my skin crawl!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:43 PM »

Just watched Whoraldo    For those that saw it already I'll put this out...we know he's in the tank with his buddy Bozo.  That being said, he starts the story out by accusing the prosecution of "dirty tricks" and pulling "antics" well did it occur to Whoraldo who interrogated Cain?
Did it occur to this nimrod that maybe LE doesnt believe this idiot deputy either?   Why is it so peculiar that they requestioned him, maybe they saw the inconsistencies themselves & seems to me its exactly why he is suspended...geez
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe, just maybe he should have looked into Cain's background, does he know any of the Anthonys?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe this was just a lazy cop who didnt want to do his job so he could get back to sitting on his bum?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that this bag in question is not even the bag that indeed contained Caylee's remains?

Sounds to me like there was two bags - the one with items KM took to the Anthonys & the one that indeed had Caylee's remains in them which were separate and apart by quite a few feet.

To bad Whoraldo isnt investigating everyone that failed Caylee, he is now on that list!  Ya know Whoraldo talks out of both sides of his mouth when he says he believes Casey killed Caylee but THEN as an ex-attorney, father, grandfather he blanantly says with an angry face that he hopes Casey gets a plea for 10 years...is that justice Whoraldo?  Are you proud of yourself you has been dweeb!  Shame on you

Whorealdo is as wishy washy as they come - I remember in the beginning of this case he and Bias went at each other's throats on the show and Whorealdo bashed him big time, in fact he pretty much lashed out at Bias  .........what caused him to have a change of heart?   Now he is like Bias's brother in crime.  How can you take this guy seriously when he plays things out in the media the way he does?  Perfect example questioning Ron Cummings and accusing him of lying but did he have an opinion or sought out questioning the Anthony's about all their lies and their daughters lies??????  Hypocrite at his best!!!!!!

I bet it has something to do with MONEY.

I'm getting off, I keep messing up everyone's quote boxes.  I guess I'm still shocked at who is who at WS and Whoraldo's stupid comments.    Good night.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: March 15, 2009, 11:51:23 PM »

Whorealdo is as wishy washy as they come - I remember in the beginning of this case he and Bias went at each other's throats on the show and Whorealdo bashed him big time, in fact he pretty much lashed out at Bias  .........what caused him to have a change of heart?   Now he is like Bias's brother in crime.  How can you take this guy seriously when he plays things out in the media the way he does?  Perfect example questioning Ron Cummings and accusing him of lying but did he have an opinion or sought out questioning the Anthony's about all their lies and their daughters lies??????  Hypocrite at his best!!!!!!

I'm getting off, I keep messing up everyone's quote boxes.  I guess I'm still shocked at who is who at WS and Whoraldo's stupid comments.    Good night.

Ca Ching!   He was promised exclusives from Bozo & his client, that much is obvious.   He's looking for his next jail interview like Mason

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: March 15, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

Nite Sassycat.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1189 on: March 15, 2009, 11:53:40 PM »

Regarding Whoraldo....was Casey out on bail when he was in Orlando?????Maybe she peeled his banana also. I am a bad Monkey tonight.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: March 15, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »

Regarding Whoraldo....was Casey out on bail when he was in Orlando?????Maybe she peeled his banana also. I am a bad Monkey tonight.

OMG LMAO!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 15, 2009, 11:55:53 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  Interesting reading today in here.

Date of George's walk down Suburban:

Casey was released on bond the first time (by Padilla) on Thursday, August 21.   IIRC, George's little walk down Suburban in the rain -- prefaced according to Padilla by his "sick of living this lie" tirade -- occurred either later that afternoon, or sometime the next day (Friday August 22.)  IIRC, Lee went out in his Mustang to go after George and bring him home.  He told the curious and clamoring media that his dad just needed to get away for a minute and let off steam.
-------------------

Desi

Tks Desi I knew it was close in that time frame & that's why I brought it up.  I remember the days of being so frustrated with that still webcam & Lee explaining his father's behavior in an interview.   I absolutely believe LP on this issue that George said "I'm sick of living this lie" and I also believe Casey was laughing when she said "these idiots havent even found her clothes yet," she was refuting the preliminary reports  that just came out of what was found in her car trunk.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: March 16, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »

Ca Ching!   He was promised exclusives from Bozo & his client, that much is obvious.   He's looking for his next jail interview like Mason

Bingo!  Thanks Capp I didn't even think about that.  The almighty dollar - is sure has brought out the best of the scumbags in this case. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: March 16, 2009, 12:01:05 AM »

OMG LMAO!!!!

Well he better get in line because the clinic has been very busy lately with clients getting "decasefied"

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: March 16, 2009, 12:04:11 AM »

Time for bed another work week ahead.  Nite all. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:18 AM »

Miss Darla, you didn't just say that!       

And here I had a serious query...'cept I can't remember what it was.  scratch

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »

Foggy

I think that is why most all the men on NG and the other talking heads stick up for KC. That one pic has them all google-eyed.

God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: March 16, 2009, 12:13:14 AM »

Yikes Darla, my post didn't seem to contain these:      You sure made me laugh.  And I must say I didn't know you were a naughty monkey ha ha.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »

Foggy

I think that is why most all the men on NG and the other talking heads stick up for KC. That one pic has them all google-eyed.

Now I see all the emoticons rolling...guess I should have held off before adding them again... and again...

I'm just wondering if the leak by Baden might have a detrimental effect on the State's case.  I've been pondering it since I heard it live and it's really been bugging me.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: March 16, 2009, 12:21:34 AM »

I don't think it will hurt the SA. I think they had enough before the remains were found. They don't seem worried to me.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.