April 30, 2024, 08:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267004 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »

good morning monkeys, trying to keep up, cant do much here but wait.  The nights are hard for me.  I changed my avi, who can guess who she is? 
Anabelle Lee????

hope, she should be in the same era as I think you and i are about the same age.  My wedding dress was a replica of hers, cos I am a big fan, and love this dress so much, think music.

hope = nope, wish we could self edit in here, keep guessing.

White winged dove....... S. N.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1261 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm read for Blink part 2.

So am I Trimm...I'm getting very concerned about this deputy and the fuel for a "tainted evidence"
defense that seems to be building. I wonder if this deputy is just a neglectful cop/dolt..or if he is in some way connected to KC...she bedded (boinked per JSM) down with a few cops and perhaps he was one SPECULATION
We only heard of that one cop who lied to his supervisor..which IIRC, was the reason he was fired, not because of his relationship...how many other cops "boinked" KC but told the truth to the supervisor so we never heard any more about it ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: March 16, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 

Maybe Casey screwed him too in advance of murdering her daughter

That's what I was thinking!! Only ,I was thinking BOTH.

The neighbor and the cop.  Did he go to school with Jesse?   

BIG QUESTION?   Why was Jesse let go from the dept.? Didn't he complete the training?? No one has ever wanted to answer this. I am sure it has nothing to do with Caylee but I still want to know! And I feel he is a naive victim of Casey. I hope he finds a nice girl some day and I hope it isn't Amy!!  JMO 

Although,It would be so great to see Jess and Amy walk hand in hand into the court in front of Casey.   
Klaas? Blink? Capp? Does anyone know??

It was referred to by Yuri as "A scab we don't need to pick" . Now that is so intriguing to me. I want to know more!!  PLEASE MONKEYS.

Scarlett, it was for psychological reasons as indicated his file/non-specific. I have seen Rev. Grund quoted in a few places that his son did not like the "persona" a cop needs to function- I took that to mean he was not resilient enough- but speculation on my part.

Honestly, I dont think Jesse was complicit in any way, but that was not my original opinion. He DEFINATELY has not been truthful about how often he spoke with or saw Casey, but in a way, I dont blame him.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: March 16, 2009, 09:16:44 AM »

BIG QUESTION?   Why was Jesse let go from the dept.? Didn't he complete the training?? No one has ever wanted to answer this. I am sure it has nothing to do with Caylee but I still want to know! And I feel he is a naive victim of Casey. I hope he finds a nice girl some day and I hope it isn't Amy!!  JMO 

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Scarrlett.. I think Richard Grund gave an answer to that question..something along the lines of Jessie decided after training that he wasn't suited for police work because he saw things too much in just black and white...that's all I can remember about that question..

Has there been a decision yet about the release of KC reaction video yet ??? TIA

Traveled many moons to get my favorite Coffee yesterday..."Southern Pecan"... more than happy to share with my monkey friends in the world of imagination (someday when star trek transporters are invented..I will really be able to do that )

Beam me up Scotty !!

Golden Southen Pecan coffee, definately one of my all time favorites.  Only place I have seen it lately is on the internet.   I can smell it, thanks for sharing.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1264 on: March 16, 2009, 09:17:15 AM »

Good morning all!!!  Sea, Dolce, Steel, can you believe Im awake!!!!  Actuallly the geese flying over woke me!!!

HONK !!!!!

Oh good...that means they are headed home and winter will soon be over

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1265 on: March 16, 2009, 09:18:06 AM »

Scarlett, it was for psychological reasons as indicated his file/non-specific. I have seen Rev. Grund quoted in a few places that his son did not like the "persona" a cop needs to function- I took that to mean he was not resilient enough- but speculation on my part.

Honestly, I dont think Jesse was complicit in any way, but that was not my original opinion. He DEFINATELY has not been truthful about how often he spoke with or saw Casey, but in a way, I dont blame him.
Me either!  The risk in admitting that is very high, no need to be yet another speed bump for the Cindy bus.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: March 16, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

"William" makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.... 

well you won't have to worry about it apparently as all blinkoncrime links have been banned there.

A "victims advocate" site controlling relevant news to subject matter.. hmmm. Who knew?
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: March 16, 2009, 09:18:34 AM »

Lucinda, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend's child.  A while back, I wrote a post in musings to Sassy about an organization called Parents of Suicides.  It is an online group and I know for a fact that there are members from Australia.  When she is ready, your friend might want to check it out.  No one forces you to post, sometimes just reading the posts from other parents is very, very helpful.

Sorry, mods, I apologize for the o/t.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: March 16, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »

good morning monkeys, trying to keep up, cant do much here but wait.  The nights are hard for me.  I changed my avi, who can guess who she is? 
Anabelle Lee????

hope, she should be in the same era as I think you and i are about the same age.  My wedding dress was a replica of hers, cos I am a big fan, and love this dress so much, think music.

hope = nope, wish we could self edit in here, keep guessing.

Stevie Nicks!  My secret lover witch!
Considering she is holding a dove, would it not be "Edge of Seventeen"?  (I LOVE Stevie btw..only old music I know)

yes dolce, edge of seventeen
white winged dove.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: March 16, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »

So am I Trimm...I'm getting very concerned about this deputy and the fuel for a "tainted evidence"
defense that seems to be building. I wonder if this deputy is just a neglectful cop/dolt..or if he is in some way connected to KC...she bedded (boinked per JSM) down with a few cops and perhaps he was one SPECULATION
We only heard of that one cop who lied to his supervisor..which IIRC, was the reason he was fired, not because of his relationship...how many other cops "boinked" KC but told the truth to the supervisor so we never heard any more about it ??

how many are boinking KC now that we don't know about? She is pretty ready to share from what we have seen...if she thinks that she might get favors, it wouldn't be beyond her....

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:20 AM »

SO......................

Where is the BIG article by that blog dude Rich?? I see nothing great and informing yet??

Good morning Scarrlett and morning monkeys -- I tlooks like you have to pay 19.95 to get the article now.  http://americaspeaksink.com/category/headline/

Please tell me not one of you will pay for that drivel. Never mind, I already know you won't.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:43 AM »

In the words of JSM I feel like she boinked more than her fair share. 
I'm hoping we get some more information to go through soon.
Gonna check out the Haleigh thread for a bit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1272 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »

hey eveyone!!!!i have a question don't know where to ask it, so i am gonna ask it here...i have been comeing here for a bit now..i am wondering what do the abreiveations stand for? like ot,imo.there are others but not sure what they all are.i would like to know what they mean.so i can better understand what i am reading...and ya don't know till ya ask somebody!!!   thanks hope

OT is Off Topic and a general No No, you are supposed to go to Musings for OT, so an apology is always necessary. IMO is In My Opinion, JMO is Just My Opinion and MOO is My Opinion Only, XO is kisses and Hugs and JSM is for Josesamama, some abbreviations are of the posters name.

IMO....YOU, BOO, always take the time to explain and look out for the new "guy". A true treasure to the Scared Monkeys forum, I am sure ALL will agree.     

XOXO....JMO      And JSM...Welcome home. Did you hit Crystal City?? Any Cherry Blossoms yet?

BTW...Your Mom stuck up for Cindy so she would probably cover for you in a pinch.

My Mom assured me that if my son had turned up missing for 1 day!, she would of turned me in for all this lying crap and the partying,and smell in the car..
 Mom also mentioned, she would also have to think of ALL of her other children and family and would of tried to get appropriate help for me in JAIL!!

Reading up...BBL             Good Morning
Hi Scarlett, didn't go to Crystal City. Saw some Cherry Blossoms on only one tree though. Thanks for the welcome back.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: March 16, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

well you won't have to worry about it apparently as all blinkoncrime links have been banned there.

A "victims advocate" site controlling relevant news to subject matter.. hmmm. Who knew?
As a "victims advocate" site I think they better start worrying about the members that they have made victims, don't you?    I'm still waiting on a tabloid or main stream to pick up that story.  Heard any inside on that?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: March 16, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

That's unbelievable, Blink.   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: March 16, 2009, 09:24:34 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Whorealdo is lame, but his bro is a hottie. Classic Napoleon, no mystery.
Really????

Really. He is very handsome and well spoken. A strapping figure my Gram would say.
Geraldo- not so much.

I met him in O R L A W N D O, and congratulated him for enjoying the better part of the gene pool. He said he gets that alot.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: March 16, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Really????

Really. He is very handsome and well spoken. A strapping figure my Gram would say.
Geraldo- not so much.

I met him in O R L A W N D O, and congratulated him for enjoying the better part of the gene pool. He said he gets that alot.

Hey Blink -- I posted this for you a few days ago -- the new attroney for KC appears to have been sued in Oregon for 5 million and did not see this referenced anywhere.  The Plaintiffs appear to have been a big win for him in a prior case.  Thought I would pass on in the event you had not seen this.  http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-ordce/case_no-1:2008cv03059/case_id-88549/

Great post over the weekend.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: March 16, 2009, 09:32:01 AM »

Good morning all!!!  Sea, Dolce, Steel, can you believe Im awake!!!!  Actuallly the geese flying over woke me!!!

HONK !!!!!

Oh good...that means they are headed home and winter will soon be over
Sea, I have missed you!!  I put out an APB on you yesterday.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1278 on: March 16, 2009, 09:34:00 AM »

SO......................

Where is the BIG article by that blog dude Rich?? I see nothing great and informing yet??

Good morning Scarrlett and morning monkeys -- I tlooks like you have to pay 19.95 to get the article now.  http://americaspeaksink.com/category/headline/

Please tell me not one of you will pay for that drivel. Never mind, I already know you won't.

Thanks for having faith in us!   Am I to understand that I could write a blog over there and charge for admission to see?? Can anyone do this??

Cause I gotta tell ya Blink..... I think you could make a few extra bucks HERE for PART 2.    

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: March 16, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Really????

Geraldo- not so much.

Trusting your judgement, will go check him out while drinking Pecan coffee and listening to SN.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.