April 30, 2024, 04:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266974 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1300 on: March 16, 2009, 10:05:18 AM »

ok, for anyone else who is behind like me 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/15/cayleecasey-anthong-case-dr-michael-baden-linda-kenney-baden-pillow-talk-like-where-they-found-chloroform-in-the-baby’s-hair/

pillow talk between the Badens, eww, shudder at the thought

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1301 on: March 16, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »

Yup wait till you see Klaas is photo of the "pillow talk" 
(It really should come with a warning)

BTW Miss Lucy is looking oh so adorable!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: March 16, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »

Good Morning monday monkeys,
still catching up, but, it looks like sex,, deciet, drugs, more sex, and lieing lawyers, tainted evidence, lack there of, as well, as dismissed cops who may or may not have had relations with casey. Then there is the guy, who has  a "  BLOG BOMBSHELL" for us all that he really expects anyone to pay money for??

Have I missed anything else?? OH yeah, the geese flying over a good spring sign, and yesterday, I saw the first ruby throated hummingbird heading here from his long flight.
oops, forgot the  pecan coffee, sounds yummy...  mio

Morning lovely Mio. Yes, I saw geese too. My little doggy barked at them -- to no avail. They just ignored her. 

Good morning Goodnmad,    I just noticed, there are NO robins in the yard this morning..guess ya'll will have some warmer weather soon..

Good!   Send those robins up here!   Nature is truly amazing.     
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1303 on: March 16, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

Thanks Dolce. 

and you are looking cute yourself. please let us know how you managed to gain only in the belly and not all over. 

And WOW. Isn't Dr. Baden the one who alluded ot the fact that he had inside info on Caylee's paternity a long time ago, before his muppet -- err wife joined the Dumb Team?

Hmmm. Interesting slip up.

So, how will chloroform fit into the "accident" scenario the defense seems to be cooking up?

Casey accidentally searched how to make chloroform.
She accidentally mixed up a batch.
She accidentally knocked Caylee out with it.
She accidentally killed her.

Ummm ... NOT an accident!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: March 16, 2009, 10:18:51 AM »

OMG WHORALDO IS LITERALLY ATTACKING THE PROSECUTION IN THIS CASE LIVE NOW!   Someone record it please

He accused them of dirty tricks and antics

OMG   He has flipped his lid - I AM FUMING!!!!

I am recording but no idea how to upload it.  Email me if you need me to find a part for you.
I am sure it will be uploaded by tomorrow.
Anyone have the forbidden ws items from earlier?  You can send them to me in my profile addy - as I am nosey like that!

Im nosy like that too... if anyone has them, I wanna see too 

The thread at WS was pulled last night.   It is no where to be found over there, today.  Not even in the parking lot.   You didn't miss anything, really.   Just a penguin saying that there was no significance to the bag found in the woods close to where Caylee was eventually found, and a couple of posters (me) debating why it was significant.    Interestingly, the thread was pulled right after the penguin logged off.   I was watching.

lol, Sassy, you and many others keeping track of such nonsense. My personal fave was when the momtective Youtube thread vanished after finding out they had posted copyrighted videos but the FP *ahem* article is/was still there congratulating her on her phone appearance on NG and a link to the now defunked thread.  O I could go on..

However, let's just be glad it does not deter those that are able to keep the focus on Caylee and other victims.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: March 16, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

OMG WHORALDO IS LITERALLY ATTACKING THE PROSECUTION IN THIS CASE LIVE NOW!   Someone record it please

I am recording but no idea how to upload it.  Email me if you need me to find a part for you.
Anyone have the forbidden ws items from earlier?  You can send them to me in my profile addy - as I am nosey like that!

The thread at WS was pulled last night.   It is no where to be found over there, today.  Not even in the parking lot.   You didn't miss anything, really.   Just a penguin saying that there was no significance to the bag found in the woods close to where Caylee was eventually found, and a couple of posters (me) debating why it was significant.    Interestingly, the thread was pulled right after the penguin logged off.   I was watching.

Hey Sassycat. Do the mods over there not like monkeys or are they mean to everybody?Inquiring minds want to know. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: March 16, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »

Lucinda, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend's child.  A while back, I wrote a post in musings to Sassy about an organization called Parents of Suicides.  It is an online group and I know for a fact that there are members from Australia.  When she is ready, your friend might want to check it out.  No one forces you to post, sometimes just reading the posts from other parents is very, very helpful.

Sorry, mods, I apologize for the o/t.

Lucinda - the website GG gave me is really good.   I hope your friend will seek support and counsel.   
One of the reasons my friend committed suicide on Feb 17 was because his son had committed suicide a couple of years ago - and he never got over it.   Big hugs to you and Barb.   Keeping you all in prayer, especially at this difficult time.    Sorry for ot.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: March 16, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »

Good Morning, can't wait for part two of your article Blink, and waiting on those docs. 

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: March 16, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »

Hey Sassycat. Do the mods over there not like monkeys or are they mean to everybody?Inquiring minds want to know. 

I think they are jealous of the monkeys.    You are not allowed to mention this website at all.   That is what sent me here, I was curious.   I liked it much better here - and I rarely go over there anymore.   Yesterday was the first time I'd been there in a month - and it was only to see what they were saying about Blink's article.    You're not missing anything.  Believe me!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: March 16, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »

goodnight my dearest monkey friends.  Without all your support, Id be nuts.  I need a safe place to post.  Now I know I cant post much cos its all free for all.  If there was one private section in here would be good, but I know its impossible.  Anyway, I love you all, and god bless our caylee. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: March 16, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »

goodnight my dearest monkey friends.  Without all your support, Id be nuts.  I need a safe place to post.  Now I know I cant post much cos its all free for all.  If there was one private section in here would be good, but I know its impossible.  Anyway, I love you all, and god bless our caylee. 

'Nite Lucinda. 

~ Peter Frampton
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1311 on: March 16, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the article that C.Rich was souppose to write today about Casey??
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: March 16, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »

Good Morning monday monkeys,
still catching up, but, it looks like sex,, deciet, drugs, more sex, and lieing lawyers, tainted evidence, lack there of, as well, as dismissed cops who may or may not have had relations with casey. Then there is the guy, who has  a "  BLOG BOMBSHELL" for us all that he really expects anyone to pay money for??

Have I missed anything else?? OH yeah, the geese flying over a good spring sign, and yesterday, I saw the first ruby throated hummingbird heading here from his long flight.
oops, forgot the  pecan coffee, sounds yummy...  mio

Morning lovely Mio. Yes, I saw geese too. My little doggy barked at them -- to no avail. They just ignored her. 

Good morning Goodnmad,    I just noticed, there are NO robins in the yard this morning..guess ya'll will have some warmer weather soon..

Good!   Send those robins up here!   Nature is truly amazing.     
It surely is .. yesterday the yard was alive with them, today, only squirells... and good morning...
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »

Lucinda, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend's child.  A while back, I wrote a post in musings to Sassy about an organization called Parents of Suicides.  It is an online group and I know for a fact that there are members from Australia.  When she is ready, your friend might want to check it out.  No one forces you to post, sometimes just reading the posts from other parents is very, very helpful.

Sorry, mods, I apologize for the o/t.

Lucinda - the website GG gave me is really good.   I hope your friend will seek support and counsel.   
One of the reasons my friend committed suicide on Feb 17 was because his son had committed suicide a couple of years ago - and he never got over it.   Big hugs to you and Barb.   Keeping you all in prayer, especially at this difficult time.    Sorry for ot.

thanks sas.  Its more than suicide tho, josh never woulda done it if his brother wasnt murdered and the pricks got off so lightly.  Its Australia justice system and their pathetic victim of crime support, god dont let me go there, cos the victims of crime are  the biggest dickheads in this country.  Oh, I can tell you so much, evaluting a victim of crime and then assessing how traumatised by their own shrinks, well, Im gonna shake that organisation right up.  I wont say too much more, instead, I will get all the details in a dossier and put an investigation under that organisation.  Off the top of my head, josh and his sister were evaluated at being less than 5 per cent affected by brians murder, barb was ten per cent, not commiting myself, but I am pretty sure it was even less.  Never covered brians funeral.  So what the hell do Victims of crime in australia do with all the donations?  If this is too much info, mod can delete, but you know i always say, Im like a dog with a bone. 

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1314 on: March 16, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

I found the page so tell me if I am right he is trying to make money off Caylee too it says its password protected.
Can you do that if you  work for a paper? Charge for a story you  wrote?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1315 on: March 16, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »

Hi Lucinda, just wanted to let you know you and Barb are in my prayers. Hugs, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: March 16, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

"William" makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.... 

well you won't have to worry about it apparently as all blinkoncrime links have been banned there.

A "victims advocate" site controlling relevant news to subject matter.. hmmm. Who knew?
Golly geeeeeeeeee, I feel left out - please ban all links to my posts too, webbiessssssssssss.  Any other monkeys feel left out? LOL 
Word association:  Cowards......crooks........cons......cover
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: March 16, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »

sas, I wasnt ignoring your own post of pain.  (((hugs mate)))
Least USA has a decent justice system.  Australia are pathetic wimp shits. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: March 16, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »

Hi Lucinda, just wanted to let you know you and Barb are in my prayers. Hugs, JSM

Thanks Joe, you know I love you heaps. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1319 on: March 16, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »

Good morning all!!!  Sea, Dolce, Steel, can you believe Im awake!!!!  Actuallly the geese flying over woke me!!!

HONK !!!!!

Oh good...that means they are headed home and winter will soon be over
Sea, I have missed you!!  I put out an APB on you yesterday.

I've been around...just not to much to add..hope to be adding some fun stuff to my Elvis thread soon

Good to see you too

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.