April 30, 2024, 04:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266982 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: March 16, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »

i just recieved this email from a friend of mine on twitter this is what she said............ Hope, I grew sick of wondering if it really was her & contacted OC myself! Here's wht I got. Jeree

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Jeree, apparently there is someone out there comitting a hoax.RE: Casey Anthony

Jeree, apparently there is someone out there committing a hoax. There is no internet computer access for inmates in the Orange Jail System.CNN Headline news asked about this saying they had heard a rumor that she was using twitter on her attorney's iphone.  Attorney's are not allowed to bring cell phones into the jail. Allen Allen Moore, JD, APR

Public Information Officer

Orange County Corrections Department

Orange County Government, Florida

Note: all email communications receive a priority response and are seen on my Blackberry device, as well as, my work computer desktop. Voicemail messages are reviewed later in the day and may not receive a response until the next business day.

i also emailed nancy about dr.baden statement

A lot of information about the Corrections Department and currently incarcerated inmates is available via our website www.BestJail.com on the Public Info and Tours page.

Florida has a very broad public records law. Virtually any communication received by Orange County Government is considered a public record unless specifically exempted by Florida Statutes.

Note:  I removed the email address
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:59:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: March 16, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....here's the Geraldo tape if you haven't seen it before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFM_moAt4I

YUCK!!
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1342 on: March 16, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »

i just recieved this email from a friend of mine on twitter this is what she said............ Hope, I grew sick of wondering if it really was her & contacted OC myself! Here's wht I got. Jeree

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Jeree, apparently there is someone out there comitting a hoax.RE: Casey Anthony

Jeree, apparently there is someone out there committing a hoax. There is no internet computer access for inmates in the Orange Jail System.CNN Headline news asked about this saying they had heard a rumor that she was using twitter on her attorney's iphone.  Attorney's are not allowed to bring cell phones into the jail. Allen Allen Moore, JD, APR

Public Information Officer

Orange County Corrections Department

Orange County Government, Florida

Note: all email communications receive a priority response and are seen on my Blackberry device, as well as, my work computer desktop. Voicemail messages are reviewed later in the day and may not receive a response until the next business day.

i also emailed nancy about dr.baden statement

A lot of information about the Corrections Department and currently incarcerated inmates is available via our website www.BestJail.com on the Public Info and Tours page.

Florida has a very broad public records law. Virtually any communication received by Orange County Government is considered a public record unless specifically exempted by Florida Statutes.
Can someone tell me what this is in reference too? Thanks
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:00:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: March 16, 2009, 12:30:22 PM »

Hayden:  Someone set up a Twitter account in casey's name...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4660.msg718404#msg718404

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: March 16, 2009, 12:38:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....here's the Geraldo tape if you haven't seen it before...

YUCK!!

Thanks for the link!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 16, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

"William" makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.... 
I do not even read there, never have, and they still get on my nerves!!

Good morning, I'm a few pages back but catching up.   If you really want a chuckle you should read the next morning thread about Baden slipping, O BROTHA!

About C Rich's 19.95 relevation about the case, he couldnt buy a brain for 19.95...enough said

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: March 16, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

YUCK!!

I just watched part 1 of this tape..and it is interesting to me that Geraldo and his team now seem to believe that Casey is guilty .  All along he seemed to be a person who sided with Baez and felt she was innocent.  Casey has never changed her story to accidental death.

Yet Geraldo is still siding with the defense in saying they could bargain for a plea deal because of the cop that investigated the site with Kronk in August keeps changing his story.   The truth is..he could change his story till the cows home..that doesn't cast doubt on anyone else in committing this murder..Casey is still the only suspect and is still behind bars.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1347 on: March 16, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »

If chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, can this show up by just breathing, or would the chloroform need to be ingested?

Hi Today!!

That's a great question! I want to know the answer to it, too! But for now, the only answer I have is 
I've been wondering this as well. Here's another question maybe someone can answer. If Caylee was in the trunk deceased, and Casey started cleaning the car, with chloroform, would chloroform show up in her hair then?

No...it would show up in the root of the hair (folices) from ingestion/inhaled, etc., not on the hair shafts from being in the trunk w/ chlor.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1348 on: March 16, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »

If chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, can this show up by just breathing, or would the chloroform need to be ingested?

Hi Today!!

That's a great question! I want to know the answer to it, too! But for now, the only answer I have is 
I've been wondering this as well. Here's another question maybe someone can answer. If Caylee was in the trunk deceased, and Casey started cleaning the car, with chloroform, would chloroform show up in her hair then?

No...it would show up in the root of the hair (folices) from ingestion/inhaled, etc., not on the hair shafts from being in the trunk w/ chlor.
Thank-you 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: March 16, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

Lee Anthony Attorney Seeks To Block Questions
Casey Anthony's Brother Avoids Answers In Civil Case

POSTED: Monday, March 16, 2009
UPDATED: 12:28 pm EDT March 16, 2009
<snipped>
The attorney for Lee Anthony filed new documents on Monday, saying his client's opinion about specific questions in Casey Anthony's civil lawsuit were not relevant to a fact-finding deposition.

Thomas Luka said Lee Anthony should not have to answer two questions in the civil case regarding his client's sister, Casey Anthony, who is being sued for defamation by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.
Luka said his client should not have to answer questions pertaining to Lee Anthony's opinions on who Caylee's father is or whether he's had thoughts that his sister was responsible for Caylee's death.

Luka said that Gonzalez's attorney have shown no need for that information, except to embarass or annoy the Anthony family. Luka argued that the father's identity is irrelevant to the civil lawsuit.

Gonzalez's attorneys are seeking a judge's order to force Lee Anthony to answer the questions, saying it is necessary to help show that their client did not kidnap Caylee. It's unclear when the judge will decide whether Lee Anthony will be compelled to answer.

A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday as Gonzalez's attorneys attempt to re-schedule a deposition with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18940553/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues
Deposition May Not Be Completed Until End Of Month

POSTED: 11:53 am EDT March 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT March 16, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [DELICIOUS: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [DIGG: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [FACEBOOK: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [REDDIT: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [RSS] [PRINT: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues] [EMAIL: Deputy Deposition In Caylee Case Continues]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A source with Casey Anthony's defense team said it will be two weeks before a key deposition is completed in the case.

Timeline | More Inside

The source said the deposition is continuing with a deputy who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains in August.

Caylee was last seen in June, and her remains were found close to the family's home in December. The toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, was jailed on homicide charges and is awaiting trial.

Jose Baez and two other defense attorneys spent more than three hours questioning Deputy Richard Cain.

Because of scheduling conflicts, the source said it will likely take until the end of the month before questioning of Cain is completed.

Cain was reassigned to the Orange County Sheriff's Office evidence section, and an internal investigation is being completed to determine why the remains weren't located earlier.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18940557/detail.html?treets=orl&tid=26511105354813&tml=orl_12pm&tmi=orl_12pm_1_11000203162009&ts=H

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1351 on: March 16, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »

YUCK!!

I just watched part 1 of this tape..and it is interesting to me that Geraldo and his team now seem to believe that Casey is guilty .  All along he seemed to be a person who sided with Baez and felt she was innocent.  Casey has never changed her story to accidental death.

Yet Geraldo is still siding with the defense in saying they could bargain for a plea deal because of the cop that investigated the site with Kronk in August keeps changing his story.   The truth is..he could change his story till the cows home..that doesn't cast doubt on anyone else in committing this murder..Casey is still the only suspect and is still behind bars.

The mediawhore has always thought Casey was responsible "in some way" for Caylee's death, however, this dried up prune of an attorney/sensationalist journalist seems to think justice served would be giving Casey a lower sentence for killing a baby because he flat out accused LE and the SA's office of playing "dirty tricks" because he's listening to his buddy whine...shameful

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: March 16, 2009, 01:27:09 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

Hey NoRose.Where's our documents? 

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: March 16, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

anyone know who was the officer who responded to the teenagers that were also searching in the same area and were told they had found a bomb?
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: March 16, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

YUCK!!

The mediawhore has always thought Casey was responsible "in some way" for Caylee's death, however, this dried up prune of an attorney/sensationalist journalist seems to think justice served would be giving Casey a lower sentence for killing a baby because he flat out accused LE and the SA's office of playing "dirty tricks" because he's listening to his buddy whine...shameful
Oh so Gerlado finaly decided to get on the same page. To me monkeys's he is a little to wishy washy. I don't have much credibility in his words or actionbs. he get's too zealous and in order to get  ahead of other reporters to  crosses many  ethical boundaries. I have never cared for his  work ethics. Its about time he realizes  that he is making a fool of himself !!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1356 on: March 16, 2009, 01:42:12 PM »

The Twitter acct. is a fake...if it were really Casey, she would have signed up at Twatter, not Twitter 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: March 16, 2009, 01:44:21 PM »

The Twitter acct. is a fake...if it were really Casey, she would have signed up at Twatter, not Twitter 

Good one Nut.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: March 16, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »

Interesting also is this is before Casey got bailed out on August 21st

This is a very good point Capp, I believe that someone wanted her found while she was in the klink, not when she was on bond, imo.

Yup, I totally agree - it also goes to why Cindy got so upset with TM when he was searching for Caylee other than by Cindy's farce.  She had several fights with him over it & she even accused him of taking donation funds way back - she tried to defame him in an effort to get him to stop searching because she feared they were getting close.   Ya see the storm's flooded waters put everyone at a disadvantage, Caylee couldnt be found not even by people who knew where she was.  In September Cindy did it again to TM by email which I posted earlier.  Cindy had a cow in November as well, this is significant since she sent DC to Suburban to dig and probe, ya see Cindy didnt know Hoover had exactly what DC was doing on tape when she admitted that to LE when they executed a search of the Anthony house - she thought she was being clever to say "see I sent someone there and it wasnt there last month."   SNAGGED!  They knew where Caylee was and left her there...there are no words!  It makes you wonder what they would have done if DC found Caylee in November.  The woman is Satan's sister and Casey is the spawn of evil.   It makes my skin crawl!

When she first went ballistic on Tim was hours after he said he was bringing the dogs to search from their yard all the way throughout the area. He said a complete search of that area had never been done and he had enough handlers and dogs to do it the next day.

Cindy went ballistic, called him a drunk on TV, said he took money from their donation jar, blah, blah, blah.  I said then that baby was in that area and she darn sure knew it. The next day George limed the yard.

I find this very interesting Turbo, considereing what we now know about Kronk, Keith W, and Dom C all being in the same general area..as well this was a place Tim wanted to search but couldn't due to flood waters..............hmmm..I think that Cindy's azz is cooked.  Maybe she and Casey need more mother daughter time behind the same bars so they can bond again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: March 16, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »

anyone know who was the officer who responded to the teenagers that were also searching in the same area and were told they had found a bomb?

I don't know.If I find it I'll post it for you.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.