April 30, 2024, 09:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267015 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: March 16, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

Hey NoRose.Where's our documents? 

Well I sure wish something would happen either in this case or Haleigh's case today. I guess I should go get some work done. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: March 16, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »

anyone know who was the officer who responded to the teenagers that were also searching in the same area and were told they had found a bomb?

I don't know.If I find it I'll post it for you.

Thanks Trimm I found a youtube video of the teens talking to news but I cant find it now.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: March 16, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »

anyone know who was the officer who responded to the teenagers that were also searching in the same area and were told they had found a bomb?

I believe those statements were taken at the station, not at the scene. I could not find a DV 17 on that. Was not Cain though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: March 16, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »

I wanted to comment before, but forgot  Turbo that is very interesting, and was it not the same time when Cindy ran to wherever Tim Miller was, and said there was a sighting somewhere in Texas, and then didn't Tim stop the search? I may be wrong about this, but I do remember something of this nature, but can't remember the dates of this happening.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: March 16, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »

Interesting also is this is before Casey got bailed out on August 21st

This is a very good point Capp, I believe that someone wanted her found while she was in the klink, not when she was on bond, imo.

Yup, I totally agree - it also goes to why Cindy got so upset with TM when he was searching for Caylee other than by Cindy's farce.  She had several fights with him over it & she even accused him of taking donation funds way back - she tried to defame him in an effort to get him to stop searching because she feared they were getting close.   Ya see the storm's flooded waters put everyone at a disadvantage, Caylee couldnt be found not even by people who knew where she was.  In September Cindy did it again to TM by email which I posted earlier.  Cindy had a cow in November as well, this is significant since she sent DC to Suburban to dig and probe, ya see Cindy didnt know Hoover had exactly what DC was doing on tape when she admitted that to LE when they executed a search of the Anthony house - she thought she was being clever to say "see I sent someone there and it wasnt there last month."   SNAGGED!  They knew where Caylee was and left her there...there are no words!  It makes you wonder what they would have done if DC found Caylee in November.  The woman is Satan's sister and Casey is the spawn of evil.   It makes my skin crawl!

When she first went ballistic on Tim was hours after he said he was bringing the dogs to search from their yard all the way throughout the area. He said a complete search of that area had never been done and he had enough handlers and dogs to do it the next day.

Cindy went ballistic, called him a drunk on TV, said he took money from their donation jar, blah, blah, blah.  I said then that baby was in that area and she darn sure knew it. The next day George limed the yard.

I find this very interesting Turbo, considereing what we now know about Kronk, Keith W, and Dom C all being in the same general area..as well this was a place Tim wanted to search but couldn't due to flood waters..............hmmm..I think that Cindy's azz is cooked.  Maybe she and Casey need more mother daughter time behind the same bars so they can bond again.
George limed the back yard?  For what possible purpose?  This family never ceases to amaze me with their lying and cover ups and antics. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1365 on: March 16, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

The Twitter acct. is a fake...if it were really Casey, she would have signed up at Twatter, not Twitter 

Good one Nut.

Love it, I am having a good laugh over this one!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1366 on: March 16, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »

The Twitter acct. is a fake...if it were really Casey, she would have signed up at Twatter, not Twitter 

That was way harsh - but oh so appropriate!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: March 16, 2009, 01:59:13 PM »

I wanted to comment before, but forgot  Turbo that is very interesting, and was it not the same time when Cindy ran to wherever Tim Miller was, and said there was a sighting somewhere in Texas, and then didn't Tim stop the search? I may be wrong about this, but I do remember something of this nature, but can't remember the dates of this happening.

I don't remember the exact dates for when Tim was there and the sighting in Texas.

But I do remember everytime Tim was there Cindy was a freakin thorn in his side rather then the helpful grandmother she should have been.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: March 16, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

Here is an article dated Sept 3 indicating that Tim was sending folks to Dallas based on a sighting.  http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2074309/posts
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: March 16, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »

This is a very good point Capp, I believe that someone wanted her found while she was in the klink, not when she was on bond, imo.

Yup, I totally agree - it also goes to why Cindy got so upset with TM when he was searching for Caylee other than by Cindy's farce.  She had several fights with him over it & she even accused him of taking donation funds way back - she tried to defame him in an effort to get him to stop searching because she feared they were getting close.   Ya see the storm's flooded waters put everyone at a disadvantage, Caylee couldnt be found not even by people who knew where she was.  In September Cindy did it again to TM by email which I posted earlier.  Cindy had a cow in November as well, this is significant since she sent DC to Suburban to dig and probe, ya see Cindy didnt know Hoover had exactly what DC was doing on tape when she admitted that to LE when they executed a search of the Anthony house - she thought she was being clever to say "see I sent someone there and it wasnt there last month."   SNAGGED!  They knew where Caylee was and left her there...there are no words!  It makes you wonder what they would have done if DC found Caylee in November.  The woman is Satan's sister and Casey is the spawn of evil.   It makes my skin crawl!

When she first went ballistic on Tim was hours after he said he was bringing the dogs to search from their yard all the way throughout the area. He said a complete search of that area had never been done and he had enough handlers and dogs to do it the next day.

Cindy went ballistic, called him a drunk on TV, said he took money from their donation jar, blah, blah, blah.  I said then that baby was in that area and she darn sure knew it. The next day George limed the yard.

Beth Holloway was actually in the house to hear George call Tim on that, I felt terrible for her.
Good memory Turbo!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: March 16, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »

I actually got a call from Tim's admin at the time, asking me to contact some media in TX on that. I told her to stop the presses until I found out where the "tip" came from. So' nuff, came from Cindy and I said no way.....

I do believe that was intentional to stop the search that battle axe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: March 16, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »

That was way harsh - but oh so appropriate!

O my, I just gave that a second glance, too funny
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: March 16, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

Cindy went ballistic, called him a drunk on TV, said he took money from their donation jar, blah, blah, blah.  I said then that baby was in that area and she darn sure knew it. The next day George limed the yard.

I find this very interesting Turbo, considereing what we now know about Kronk, Keith W, and Dom C all being in the same general area..as well this was a place Tim wanted to search but couldn't due to flood waters..............hmmm..I think that Cindy's azz is cooked.  Maybe she and Casey need more mother daughter time behind the same bars so they can bond again.

OMG this has gone far enough with this asinine family!  I re-read Turbo's post just to make sure.....now I remember the same thing!  I can't believe Cindy and/or George has not been arrested for obstruction!!!!  Especially Cindy.  They are pathetic.  Now that the pieces of the puzzle are coming together bit by bit, these low-lifes need to go to jail.  Sorry for the rant.......I am fuming! (if you can't tell)   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: March 16, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

Beth Holloway was actually in the house to hear George call Tim on that, I felt terrible for her.
Good memory Turbo!

That's right Beth showed up for support & after hearing that she was gone, to my knowledge never commented on the case again...Im sure she was fuming that Cindy attacked TM.  Yup, and this is the email Cindy sent 9/4 after Tim's appearance on NG that had her fuming.

The email says:

"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

As I've said before Cindy attempted to fool this entire country, no the world,  that Caylee was alive - they knew she wasnt.   The Anthonys not only tampered with evidence by removing & cleaning items found in Casey's car but they did in fact try to conceal what may have transpired in their backyard.  If the Anthonys believed something happened to their granddaughter & didnt fear/already know that Casey was responsible they would have called LE at the tow yard, period.  I hope that smell lives in their senses every day for the rest of their lives & poisons them slowly & painfully...that may sound mean but they left a babygirl out in the elements to save a monster, I'm not going to apologize for what I think should happen to them.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: March 16, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »

Here is an article dated Sept 3 indicating that Tim was sending folks to Dallas based on a sighting.  http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2074309/posts
Thank-you, so it all sits pretty well with the timeframe of this Williams character bringing the bags to the Anthony's home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 16, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »

I actually got a call from Tim's admin at the time, asking me to contact some media in TX on that. I told her to stop the presses until I found out where the "tip" came from. So' nuff, came from Cindy and I said no way.....

I do believe that was intentional to stop the search that battle axe
Yes, I totally agree, someday the rest of the Anthonys will get their just punishment for all of their horrible behavior.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: March 16, 2009, 02:34:48 PM »

Has anyone actually verified that George was home on the morning of June 16th.  I read that there is a doc stoc released in Nov that shows e-pass and they thought that it was George's vehicle.  Which depends on time, would not put him at home.

I am tied up at work today, but will see what I can find out later tonight. 

But in the meantime, did you read about the Circus Monkey that is loose in FL??  Maybe he is on a mission......

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: March 16, 2009, 02:36:20 PM »

I wish someone, anyone, would tell me why the *(&(*^*&%), if LE has all of this info, these people are still walking around.  It makes me furious.  Why don't they throw the whole lot of the in jail.  They were supposedly going to question them and put pressure on them after the memorial......BRING IT LE.....  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON??????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: March 16, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

C.Rich has a lot of ballzzzzz to charge for his BULL SHIT. Heck, if I didn't have to deal with Customs, I would send him a ..BOX OF FRESH BULL SHIT...FOR FREE. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: March 16, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.