April 30, 2024, 02:14:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267058 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: March 16, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »

Just popping in to see if anything new.  Why do think Le would not go after the rest of the Anthony family???  Lack of man power, not enough evidence, they would rather wait and make sure they really have Casey where they want her???

They are not worrying about charging the Anthonys right now.   They will perjure themselves on the stand.   PS the State doesnt necessarily have to be the prosecuting body, the Feds can also on a number of charges - keep that in mind.

Do the Anthony's have to testify or can they take the 5th?

They arent charged so I'm pretty sure they cant, a judge can compel them to answer.   However, if they testify under subpoena in Florida I think they fall under the clause that whatever they say cannot be used against them so I guess it depends on how they are called to the stand at trial.
Do they have to call them since they have plenty of police reports and video of them?  Can the prosecution not just enter the tapes into evidence and use that?  That would void the need for subpoena as I am sure Cindy would be raising her hand every chance she could to ask the Judge a question or to let him know she has something to say....as we have seen her do in the past.

They could strategically wait for the defense to call them as witnesses (and they will) & get them on cross which I think would be a lot more entertaining (excuse that comment not being absent of the seriousness this trial is over the murder of a precious babygirl).

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »

Has anyone actually verified that George was home on the morning of June 16th.  I read that there is a doc stoc released in Nov that shows e-pass and they thought that it was George's vehicle.  Which depends on time, would not put him at home.

I am tied up at work today, but will see what I can find out later tonight. 

But in the meantime, did you read about the Circus Monkey that is loose in FL??  Maybe he is on a mission......

i was reading about that and thinking of the monkeys here LOL

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-spider-monkey-escapes-from-circus-031609,0,3879063.story

Owner faces charges for allowing monkey to escape

RE: George...that whole thing about him and the 16th...something is up with that. I'd like to know more about him chasing Casey and that EPASS too.

George never chased Casey..that was just one more lie George told that they caught him in...there was no chase. George said he would turn over his epass records to prove the chase..however he never turned them over and the epass records did not bear that story out either.

As far as the June 16th story ..that was just one more lie George told.  Notice how he had the description of the clothes and backpack down to a science..even the sunglasses.  It was the exact desription that Casey had given the detectives of what Caylee was last wearing..so they got there story straight..they lied.

Cindy also lied when she said that all of Caylee's clothes, etc were in the house.  They weren't as evidenced by what was found at the scene.  But the clothes Caylee was supposed to have on 16th..well they were at the house the whole time.
Meaning..that was just another tale tell from the A family.

Most interesting was George describing a white backpack with Monkeys on it with Caylee the day she disappeared.  When a backpack was found in the car Cindy removed it..however it was not white ..it was multi-colored Dora the Explorer.  LE point blank asked Cindy if this was the backpack from the car..yes.  George the same day at the same time was being questioned..was the backpack Cindy gave us the same one Caylee had with her on the 16th..the white one ..yes it was.

Chalk one more up for Cindy and George in the lying frenzy about Caylee and the last time she was seen.  Add to that they were repeated asked by OCSO and FBI if they knew the date of the pool ladder incident..both claimed they knew it happened neither coould recall a date.  Yet when asked by Mark Fhurman ..he said they had no hesitation about the date and both spouted it right at him, .....so LE and FBI knew they were dealing with a less then truthfull family at that point.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1402 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:11 PM »

They could strategically wait for the defense to call them as witnesses (and they will) & get them on cross which I think would be a lot more entertaining (excuse that comment not being absent of the seriousness this trial is over the murder of a precious babygirl).
Thank you as you have also answered my next question, if the defense were to call them would they receive immunity in that subpoena.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »

Just popping in to see if anything new.  Why do think Le would not go after the rest of the Anthony family???  Lack of man power, not enough evidence, they would rather wait and make sure they really have Casey where they want her???

They are not worrying about charging the Anthonys right now.   They will perjure themselves on the stand.   PS the State doesnt necessarily have to be the prosecuting body, the Feds can also on a number of charges - keep that in mind.

Do the Anthony's have to testify or can they take the 5th?

They arent charged so I'm pretty sure they cant, a judge can compel them to answer.   However, if they testify under subpoena in Florida I think they fall under the clause that whatever they say cannot be used against them so I guess it depends on how they are called to the stand at trial.

Again, I have to add that may not necessarily clear them from federal charges starting with lying to federal officers, economic charges etc.   

Thanks for answering my question, Capp... I guess we will just wait and see what happens.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »

Thank you as you have also answered my next question, if the defense were to call them would they receive immunity in that subpoena.

I dont believe so, the defense is not a charging body.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

Does anyone recall a friend of Casey's named Alison or did my brain just fry finally?

Blink ~ I think you've been working too hard.  I don't recall an Alison but that doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Lots of people to keep track of.  Sorry I don't know the answer but I didn't want to leave you hanging.  Bumping this up so maybe someone else remembers.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1406 on: March 16, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »

I dont believe so, the defense is not a charging body.
Well then, given the smarty pants that our dear prosecutors wear, I am sure this is the reason why no charges have been brought up against the Anthony's yet and why the Anthony's attorney saught after immunity before asked anything further.  Baez is not their friend so he will for sure put their butts on the stand.  Quicksand!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1407 on: March 16, 2009, 03:32:31 PM »

Does anyone recall a friend of Casey's named Alison or did my brain just fry finally?

Blink ~ I think you've been working too hard.  I don't recall an Alison but that doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Lots of people to keep track of.  Sorry I don't know the answer but I didn't want to leave you hanging.  Bumping this up so maybe someone else remembers.
IIRC it was mentioned that Alison went to school with Casey.  Seeing that they lived in the same neighborhood that is understandable.  I do not hang out with those who I hung out with back in middle school on a regular basis, but I still consider them aquantenances and some friends.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: March 16, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

lol, maybe goes by Alli?
You may be right, blink is on the blink I think. tee hee
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: March 16, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »

O/T   Dr Khristine Eroshevich (that botox drug pimping witch) just turned herself in to LE regarding charges in the Anna Nicole Smith case

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: March 16, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »

O/T   Dr Khristine Eroshevich (that botox drug pimping witch) just turned herself in to LE regarding charges in the Anna Nicole Smith case

Good.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1411 on: March 16, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »

Great, I want to see all three of those losers go down. And I want Daniel's mysterious death looked into again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: March 16, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »

I remember the day when Cindy went to Tim about a sighting in Texas, she deliberately stopped the search plans with one of her insane sightings. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: March 16, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »

Another O/T but many are following on the Haleigh thread...Ron Cummings will be on NG tonight

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: March 16, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

Great, I want to see all three of those losers go down. And I want Daniel's mysterious death looked into again.

O me too!  I think they should have charged a degree of homicide but being that the hotel was in the jurisdiction of an Indian reservation & a few other factors it didnt happen in Florida.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1415 on: March 16, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »

O me too!  I think they should have charged a degree of homicide but being that the hotel was in the jurisdiction of an Indian reservation & a few other factors it didnt happen in Florida.

Me three!!  I had an awful feeling about his death from the get-go.  I think Howard K. Stern is somehow responsible (however indirectly it may be) for BOTH of their deaths.  I think he was on a mission for years and the drugs he was pushing were his greatest weapon.

Disgusting, bottom of the barrel toilet bowl scum specimen that he is......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: March 16, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »

Me three!!  I had an awful feeling about his death from the get-go.  I think Howard K. Stern is somehow responsible (however indirectly it may be) for BOTH of their deaths.  I think he was on a mission for years and the drugs he was pushing were his greatest weapon.

I am with you 100% Flossy!  Larry Berkett (sp?) was the breaking point for HKS with the claims that the baby is/was his....it was going to foil his plans, had to get Daniel out of the picture quick in order to manipulate ANS better, and then ultimately her demise.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: March 16, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »

lol, maybe goes by Alli?
You may be right, blink is on the blink I think. tee hee

All I find is Alina.
Blink,your gonna fry your monkey brain. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: March 16, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

Has anyone actually verified that George was home on the morning of June 16th.  I read that there is a doc stoc released in Nov that shows e-pass and they thought that it was George's vehicle.  Which depends on time, would not put him at home.

I am tied up at work today, but will see what I can find out later tonight. 

But in the meantime, did you read about the Circus Monkey that is loose in FL??  Maybe he is on a mission......

i was reading about that and thinking of the monkeys here LOL

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-spider-monkey-escapes-from-circus-031609,0,3879063.story

Owner faces charges for allowing monkey to escape

RE: George...that whole thing about him and the 16th...something is up with that. I'd like to know more about him chasing Casey and that EPASS too.

George never chased Casey..that was just one more lie George told that they caught him in...there was no chase. George said he would turn over his epass records to prove the chase..however he never turned them over and the epass records did not bear that story out either.

As far as the June 16th story ..that was just one more lie George told.  Notice how he had the description of the clothes and backpack down to a science..even the sunglasses.  It was the exact desription that Casey had given the detectives of what Caylee was last wearing..so they got there story straight..they lied.

Cindy also lied when she said that all of Caylee's clothes, etc were in the house.  They weren't as evidenced by what was found at the scene.  But the clothes Caylee was supposed to have on 16th..well they were at the house the whole time.
Meaning..that was just another tale tell from the A family.

Most interesting was George describing a white backpack with Monkeys on it with Caylee the day she disappeared.  When a backpack was found in the car Cindy removed it..however it was not white ..it was multi-colored Dora the Explorer.  LE point blank asked Cindy if this was the backpack from the car..yes.  George the same day at the same time was being questioned..was the backpack Cindy gave us the same one Caylee had with her on the 16th..the white one ..yes it was.

Chalk one more up for Cindy and George in the lying frenzy about Caylee and the last time she was seen.  Add to that they were repeated asked by OCSO and FBI if they knew the date of the pool ladder incident..both claimed they knew it happened neither coould recall a date.  Yet when asked by Mark Fhurman ..he said they had no hesitation about the date and both spouted it right at him, .....so LE and FBI knew they were dealing with a less then truthfull family at that point.

I have not been posting for a while, just lurking, BUT I had to respond to gypsy and say this is the best post i have seen that addresses each and every area that the family can be charged.  VERY VERY GOOD !!!!!   I want to see them all in matching prison clothes screaming at each other from their cells !!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: March 16, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »

I am in complete agreement, it angers me so bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.