April 30, 2024, 01:10:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267045 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: March 16, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »

That was the myspace I read way back. My friend at work had found it. I would sit in her office and read it with her. I am glad you are here with the monkeys now. It is a special place. Justice will prevail for Caylee. I don't believe that ALL justice will prevail as GA, CA and LA will never go to trial for obstruction, but KC will get her deserved punishment. I truly believe that. Thanks Desi, I had a good trip and a wonderful birthday because the monkeys wished my birthday wishes and it was great!!!

Goodnight, JSM, and thanks for your encouraging words.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: March 16, 2009, 09:59:17 PM »

You know, it would not have been difficult at all for Casey to make chloroform. Sometimes I find myself thinking -- would she go through all that trouble? But then I discovered the following article, published around March of 2007 --
http://www.naturalnews.com/021703.html

All she needed was some antibacterial hand soap or hand sanitizing products and water from the pool. I'm sure there were plenty of antibacterial hand sanitizers around, what with having a toddler and all.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: March 16, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

I found the following interesting paragraphs on this site: http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/hands_body_language.htm

"Rubbing the hands together can mean that the person is cold. It also means the person is feeling particularly gleeful about something. This can be a shared benefit and be used in a conspiratorial way.

"When they do this less obviously and more slowly, they might thinking that they are going to benefit at the expense of someone else. Watch also for small smiles and defocused eyes as they imagine a rosy future (at least for them)."

Sounds like Casey. What a crock.

Ah, she did look "unfocused" in that picture.  Interesting. 

BTW, rmcalo, you posted this yesterday:
I have been having a lot of trouble with putting the case out of mind. It is just hard to think of Caylee's saucer-like, innocent, hazel eyes; how much she must have suffered; and the unfairness of it all. I need to focus on my work today and stop checking the news online. I just wish justice would be served soon (can't wait until October).

Also, more and more, something tells me that Cindy has blood on her hands, too. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me. It's just nagging at me. I'm sorry for saying that to anyone who might support her.

I feel your pain, rmcalo.  Caylee haunts me, too.

And though I hesitate to categorically jump on that Cindy wagon with you, I have to admit that I kinda sorta "in a backwards kind of way" can't help but agree.  Do I have any proof?  No.  But there are plenty of circumstantial bits and pieces.  A mountain of them.  Whether she had anything directly to do with Caylee's demise, it's hard not to believe that Cindy does have "blood on her hands" as an accessory after the fact, or as an evidence withholder or tamperer.  Something's just not right. Too many lies, too much guilty behavior.   
Too little actual concern for Caylee.   

Cindy could alleviate some of the "cover-up" suspicion by going public with an outcry to find the killer of her beloved granddaughter, since she claims NOT to believe that her daughter was responsible.  However, she's painted herself in a corner by going along with the Zany-Zanny-Defense. 

Hey there, Desi. Just replying to this message you posted the other day. Blink's post on Keith Williams certainly sheds some light on Miss Cindy, doesn't it?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: March 16, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »

Blink on Crime Post is UP....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: March 16, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - PART II

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part II
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1465 on: March 16, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

Elvis thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.msg721616#new

Also Desi - that post for BLINK I emailed to her to make sure she sees it.

Thank You Klaas....I was working out and missed Desi's reply...I see she's not here now

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1466 on: March 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

Goodnight, JSM, and thanks for your encouraging words.

Desi

OOPS ! I guess you are here

Off to read Blinks new post ...and find my glasses 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: March 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

You know, it would not have been difficult at all for Casey to make chloroform. Sometimes I find myself thinking -- would she go through all that trouble? But then I discovered the following article, published around March of 2007 --

All she needed was some antibacterial hand soap or hand sanitizing products and water from the pool. I'm sure there were plenty of antibacterial hand sanitizers around, what with having a toddler and all.

Not sure how she would collect or store chloro that is produced in that manner, or how strong or stable it might be.  But it looks like she could have very easily made some in a controlled, deliberate manner by using only:

pool shock powder
nail polish remover
ice
water

Easier than that chicken/broccoli dish she whipped up for Tony to impress him!
http://www.ehow.com/how_4514985_make-chloroform.html

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: March 16, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - PART II

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part II

Wowsa .. thanks Klaas.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: March 16, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

Not sure how she would collect or store chloro that is produced in that manner, or how strong or stable it might be.  But it looks like she could have very easily made some in a controlled, deliberate manner by using only:

pool shock powder
nail polish remover
ice
water

Hmmm....did you read the article I attached? It sounded a LOT easier than all that .... all they did was add tap water to antibacterial hand soap!! QUOTE:

"Triclosan (the ingredient in antibacterial hand products) decomposes into chlorine byproducts in as little as one minute when exposed to chlorinated water at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature commonly reached in household use."

"All the products containing triclosan produced either chloroform or other chlorine byproducts when exposed to tap water."

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: March 16, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

pool shock powder
nail polish remover
ice
water

Hmmm....did you read the article I attached? It sounded a LOT easier than all that .... all they did was add tap water to antibacterial hand soap!! QUOTE:

"Triclosan (the ingredient in antibacterial hand products) decomposes into chlorine byproducts in as little as one minute when exposed to chlorinated water at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature commonly reached in household use."

"All the products containing triclosan produced either chloroform or other chlorine byproducts when exposed to tap water."
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: March 16, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »

Sorry.... I can't seem to get my reply out of your quote!

This is what I meant to say:

I guess I should go to bed now before I completely annoy everyone with my repeated post!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:28 PM »

I guess I should go to bed now before I completely annoy everyone with my repeated post!
No you are fine, I am just trying to absorb the information.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1473 on: March 16, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Flossy:  That made me chuckle.  Also, I just can't wait to see you're avi after tomorrow. (Kinda makes me scared for the easter bunny )

mgoblue, I'm kinda scared for the Easter Bunny, too!  I saw a version CBB was playing around with a few weeks ago and someone was offended for poor Thumper.  We'll see what I end up with!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: March 16, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »

Desi, what you just posted, the dates and purchases, all I can say is wow. 

I thought so, too, NRCG.  Could never get that out of my mind, and Blink's article that mentioned Keith Williams and his sister Alison Williams (who supposedly knew Casey) got me going on that again.  Maybe Blink can dig something up or help eliminate this info as related to the Caylee case.

I'll try to find my detailed notes later; maybe there's more info there.

Hi Desi. Not sure if it will help, but you can look back at a post in thread #23, from "Shellbell" on 9/15/08 at 11:03pm.  I don;t know how to move it up here....

OMG!! 

mgoblue, you just made Desi cry -- really cry!  My heart is pounding as we speak.  Wow.  Thank you so much for pointing me to Monkey shellbell's post from September 15.  Guess what?

She was quoting ME there!  That whole post is copied/pasted from my old Caylee myspace blog that got shut down! I lost ALL of my hard work in one ugly moment thanks to a certain evil grandmother, so seeing a piece of it in print just now (thanks to you) brought me to tears.  ** sniff, sniff **  I had no idea this info was was "out there" somewhere, and lo and behold, it was right here on SM... Wow, and thank you again.

Here is an exerpt from Shellbell's post, copied from my **sob** blog that got shut down in November -- which shows the information that was posted at Websleuths by the woman.  (Apparently I got the info both from Scared Monkeys and Websleuths, but the poster had originally posted it elsewhere first.)

[1] --------------------------------------------------------

Posted on WebSleuths
Thread:  "Casey Bought the Tickets to PR?"
Poster:  "TimeWillTell"
Date:  9/5/08
Text of post: (Note it is quoting another board, too.)

" A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

[Quote:]
' They bought 6 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-1 Us Air(I know the amounts but fuzzy on the airlines)
Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.'

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it. "

[2]---------------------------------------------------------

Same Board, Same thread
Poster:  IrishBosoxFan
Date:  9/5/08
Text of post:  (Note:  another poster from another board is being quoted.)

"  [Quote:] 'Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.
Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other pos purchases I can't recall all now.
Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was
When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.
I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' It gets better.  A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.
So[n] has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.
Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.
Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know. '

NEXT POST

[Quote:]' Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.
They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well. ' "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a link to the entire post from shellbell, quoting me at the time; there is much more.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg454801#msg454801
If you read it, you'll see that I had gotten the name wrong at the time ("Amanda" vs. "Angela") and corrected it further down in my original Sept. 15 post.

** sniffle ** Thanks so much, mgoblue.  I'm so glad you found this!  Sorry for the extra-long reply, Monkeys, and sorry if this is confusing.

Desi

Desi, I'm way behind and reading backwards.

Now you listen: you are one of the best and brightest.

Anything you think/write hereinafter SAVE on disc and any other way you can.  I think I said before how I despise thieves, let alone folks who neglect the simple act of attribution.

The thieves should be reminded from time to time that there are copyright laws in the USA. 

Back to reading backwards...

Foggy  flower

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: March 16, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »

I did see the article and thought it was worth noting.  But I believe that the chloroform gas that is created by mixing the hand soap (or dish soap, or shampoo, or shower gel, etc.) and water must be too small an amount to cause immediate illness or death, since a/b products are designed to be used with cool or warm water.

Otherwise, IMO many people would have become ill or died as a result of using it or even misusing it by now.  And it wouldn't make mathematical sense to say that adding more water would release more chloroform, as the water would be diluting the whole reaction... However, the article is informative about triclosan products not necessarily being a safe choice!  So I took note to read labels and stay away from triclosan.  Chloroform at any level is something I'd like to see LESS of in my life!

I did think your point was a really good one -- that it is easy to make chloroform by mixing common ingredients Casey could have found at home, and even a lazy girl like her would be able to cook up a deadly recipe...

Goodnight, rmcalo, and sleep well.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: March 16, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

To Desi and folks everywhere..

Triclosan (sp?) is omnipresent in many products that peeps use everyday...living through chemistry and all that.

I must say I had to laugh that Desi pointed out even a lazy thing like alleged perp could cook up something like chloroform.

Heck, I've almost passed out by using some of the commercially available cleaning products for their intended use.  It ain't no joke when the fine print says use in a well-ventilated area .

So yup, a lazy sociopath w/access to the 'net can quickly learn everything fom his or her fingertips...and the chems/ingredients are readily available at the drug- or grocery store to effect his or her nefarious and harmful ends.

I don't know what all has transpired in the alleged perps life.  But I still want to open a can of you-know-what on her. 

God rest Miss Caylee...

Foggy[/color]
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: March 16, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »

WKMG at 11pm reports that defense thinks they have something to prove Casey's innocence .  They want to raise resonable doubt    The State handed over 34 pages documents of interviews from Richard Cain.  Defense is going to argue that Caylee's remains were not there in June, July or August.

Media has a long list of documents waiting to be released, prolly released later this week.

It looks like the CD will have grid patterns of places searched.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: March 16, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - PART II

Thanks.  Just finished reading it.   Great job, Blink.
Things are going to get really interesting, isn't it?   
I wonder why GA was calling the college?
Thought it was interesting that the psychic said that CA knew what happened and where Caylee was all along.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: March 16, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »

WKMG at 11pm reports that defense thinks they have something to prove Casey's innocence .  They want to raise resonable doubt    The State handed over 34 pages documents of interviews from Richard Cain.  Defense is going to argue that Caylee's remains were not there in June, July or August.

Media has a long list of documents waiting to be released, prolly released later this week.

It looks like the CD will have grid patterns of places searched.

Thanks for the local updates, Mags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.