April 30, 2024, 09:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267020 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:19 PM »

Blinky Blinky Blink You rock. I had to log back on just to see if your post was up. Good Job. I just skimmed through it and will re-read again in the morning. You are awesome as all the monkeys are. Thanks so much JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:43 PM »

WKMG at 11pm reports that defense thinks they have something to prove Casey's innocence .  They want to raise resonable doubt    The State handed over 34 pages documents of interviews from Richard Cain.  Defense is going to argue that Caylee's remains were not there in June, July or August.

Media has a long list of documents waiting to be released, prolly released later this week.

It looks like the CD will have grid patterns of places searched.
Thank you Mags, that is really interesting!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: March 16, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »

Wow, Blink.  Awesome work!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

You've REALLY got poor Desi thinking now.

?  Wondering where OCSO is at this point in the story.  The guy (Keith Williams) is being "handled" by media, George and Baez, not to mention giving interviews to our Blink.   Hmmm...

?  THREE private investigators, per Cindy?  Who was the third one?

?  Speaking of PI's, how very intriguing that both Dominic Casey AND Keith Williams had contact with Cindy on the day they were searching, and that BOTH claim that a psychic from out of state was telling them where to look and what to look for... and that they BOTH thought to bring a shovel/probe with them...

?  "Security industry" -- "Security detail" -- Did this guy by any chance work with George at the time?

?  Why on earth was George calling Valencia College on the day Caylee was found??  And why would the VC representative divulge to KW who was on the other line, just waiting for directions?  (Was Valencia College a location where George and/or KW may have been working Security?)

?  Williams only searched on one side of the street -- the opposite side from where he parked.  Why?  Blink asks him this obvious question, but he doesn't give a direct answer.

?  Is it making sense to anyone that KW found this stuff and FIRST took it to Cindy, not called 911? 

?  Or that AFTER Cindy -- the child's grandmother -- someone he knew -- actually told him that the items were not Caylee's, he THEN chose to contact LE? 

?  And didn't tell the responding officer he had already shown the items to Caylee's grandmother?  Or that she had said they were not Caylee's?

?  So there were THREE trips to Suburban Drive, now?  Aug. 5, Aug. 18, and Oct. 21.  Right?
August 18 was take-the-bag-to-Cindy and call 911 day.  Oct. 21 was trespassing at the school day.  So what transpired on his newly disclosed first search on August 5?  (Sorry if I missed this in the article.) 

?  Per Blink, per Williams, George told him that he "blames himself" for Caylee's death.  Very interesting.

?  A few weeks ago, Williams called Baez's office, told someone there his story, and Baez's office did not get back with him... what prompted him to do this?  The release of the docs, containing the reports of his searches?

?  Two weeks ago, Williams got a lift from George when he locked his keys at the Amscot on Chickasaw.  Wow, what a co-inky-dink!  They talked, cried, and prayed together.  But Williams apparently did not mention to George at that time that he had called Baez?  Why not?

?  So now George contacts Williams hours after Blink's article (Part I) is posted, saying "Been meaning to since I saw you two weeks ago, and btw, I spoke with Baez today and he wants to meet with you."  Hinky!

?  Oh, can we confirm that the Fathers Day balloon was found on August 18 with the bag?  I had the notion it was found on October 21.  ICBW and probably am.

Please Monkeys who have read the article, please weigh in on some of this!  Monkeys who haven't read it, sorry for the long post.  (And you really should read it! IMO)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1483 on: March 16, 2009, 11:41:42 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - PART II

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part II

Great interview and article Blink.  I cant wait to hear what some of you, smarter monkeys than myself, say about this.  I find it strange that Williams calls Bias's office a few weeks ago and has had no return call until Blink's article hits yesterday - then GA, Bias and Williams go to the CS.  Something isn't right and the other big question is why was George calling Valencia? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: March 16, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »

Just read your report Blink!  Very good stuff Very Happy

I'd say that is no coincidence that George called Williams.  Yea, I wanna know why George called the college   

A1 and Sassy, you're welcome. I usually don't have much to add...everyone is so good at trying to put the pieces together here.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: March 16, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

Sorry.... I can't seem to get my reply out of your quote!

This is what I meant to say:

Hmmm....did you read the article I attached? It sounded a LOT easier than all that .... all they did was add tap water to antibacterial hand soap!! QUOTE:

"Triclosan (the ingredient in antibacterial hand products) decomposes into chlorine byproducts in as little as one minute when exposed to chlorinated water at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature commonly reached in household use."

"All the products containing triclosan produced either chloroform or other chlorine byproducts when exposed to tap water."

I guess I should go to bed now before I completely annoy everyone with my repeated post!

I did see the article and thought it was worth noting.  But I believe that the chloroform gas that is created by mixing the hand soap (or dish soap, or shampoo, or shower gel, etc.) and water must be too small an amount to cause immediate illness or death, since a/b products are designed to be used with cool or warm water.

Otherwise, IMO many people would have become ill or died as a result of using it or even misusing it by now.  And it wouldn't make mathematical sense to say that adding more water would release more chloroform, as the water would be diluting the whole reaction... However, the article is informative about triclosan products not necessarily being a safe choice!  So I took note to read labels and stay away from triclosan.  Chloroform at any level is something I'd like to see LESS of in my life!

I did think your point was a really good one -- that it is easy to make chloroform by mixing common ingredients Casey could have found at home, and even a lazy girl like her would be able to cook up a deadly recipe...

Goodnight, rmcalo, and sleep well.

Good points!! I see what you mean. I can't sleep after all (of course). Anyway, I just read your posts about the people with the credit cards being fraudulently taken out and used in their names. WOW.

One of the doc dumps contained a record of am online AT&T wireless bill payment from Casey's computer. I noticed that the people with their identity stolen discovered that charges from an online billing company to pay an AT&T wireless bill were made on the fraudulent credit cards.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else find themselves doubting the "psychic" part of Keith Williams story? I just don't put that much faith in psychics that one could have told KW exactly what would be found and exactly how the murder happened and exactly where to find everything. Could he have known some other way? I'm sorry, but as some monkeys would say, my "hinky meter" goes sky high when I read all that psychic-related stuff. I'm not debating that some people really do have uncanny psychic ability, but this one is a little unbelievable to me. If she knew all that, wouldn't she have shared it with the police? And if she was always so spot-on, wouldn't she already be a psychic criminal investigator who works with police? We saw dozens and dozens of psychic tips related to this case; was she in there? Not that I can recall based on the name. Does any monkey know?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1486 on: March 16, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »

Thank you for your post Desi - I didn't see it until after I posted - I have been wracking my brain trying to sort some of this out and you sure do ask some good questions - something is rotten in this whole thing.  I get so frustrated and angry with this case I am going to go rest my head and try again tomorrow.

Nite Monkeys

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: March 16, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »

Desi, I'm way behind and reading backwards.
Now you listen: you are one of the best and brightest.
Anything you think/write hereinafter SAVE on disc and any other way you can.  I think I said before how I despise thieves, let alone folks who neglect the simple act of attribution.
The thieves should be reminded from time to time that there are copyright laws in the USA. 
Back to reading backwards...
Foggy  flower

Foggy
, Thank you for your kind words.  You are so right about the importance of saving back-ups to info you don't want to lose forever.  As well as the importance of proper attribution when using others' words.

I did want to make it clear, though, in case I gave the wrong impression earlier, that the post from Scared Monkey Shellbell back in September, where my blog was cut/pasted, was indeed attributed to me by her. Certainly didn't mean to give the opposite impression.

Desi

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: March 16, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »

?  Wondering where OCSO is at this point in the story.  The guy (Keith Williams) is being "handled" by media, George and Baez, not to mention giving interviews to our Blink.   Hmmm...

?  Speaking of PI's, how very intriguing that both Dominic Casey AND Keith Williams had contact with Cindy on the day they were searching, and that BOTH claim that a psychic from out of state was telling them where to look and what to look for... and that they BOTH thought to bring a shovel/probe with them...

?  "Security industry" -- "Security detail" -- Did this guy by any chance work with George at the time?

?  Why on earth was George calling Valencia College on the day Caylee was found??  And why would the VC representative divulge to KW who was on the other line, just waiting for directions?  (Was Valencia College a location where George and/or KW may have been working Security?)

?  Williams only searched on one side of the street -- the opposite side from where he parked.  Why?  Blink asks him this obvious question, but he doesn't give a direct answer.

?  Is it making sense to anyone that KW found this stuff and FIRST took it to Cindy, not called 911? 

?  Or that AFTER Cindy -- the child's grandmother -- someone he knew -- actually told him that the items were not Caylee's, he THEN chose to contact LE? 

?  And didn't tell the responding officer he had already shown the items to Caylee's grandmother?  Or that she had said they were not Caylee's?

?  So there were THREE trips to Suburban Drive, now?  Aug. 5, Aug. 18, and Oct. 21.  Right?
August 18 was take-the-bag-to-Cindy and call 911 day.  Oct. 21 was trespassing at the school day.  So what transpired on his newly disclosed first search on August 5?  (Sorry if I missed this in the article.) 

?  Per Blink, per Williams, George told him that he "blames himself" for Caylee's death.  Very interesting.

?  A few weeks ago, Williams called Baez's office, told someone there his story, and Baez's office did not get back with him... what prompted him to do this?  The release of the docs, containing the reports of his searches?

?  Two weeks ago, Williams got a lift from George when he locked his keys at the Amscot on Chickasaw.  Wow, what a co-inky-dink!  They talked, cried, and prayed together.  But Williams apparently did not mention to George at that time that he had called Baez?  Why not?

?  So now George contacts Williams hours after Blink's article (Part I) is posted, saying "Been meaning to since I saw you two weeks ago, and btw, I spoke with Baez today and he wants to meet with you."  Hinky!

?  Oh, can we confirm that the Fathers Day balloon was found on August 18 with the bag?  I had the notion it was found on October 21.  ICBW and probably am.

Please Monkeys who have read the article, please weigh in on some of this!  Monkeys who haven't read it, sorry for the long post.  (And you really should read it! IMO)

I hope he is talking to LE, also.  Forget talking to Baez until after he talks to LE and maybe a lawyer.   The next thing you know, they will be throwing him under the bus! 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »

Yeah, I agree!!!! These were all the questions that were running through my head as I read the post, but I didn't have the wherewithal to articulate any of them! Good questions! What is up with this KW guy?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »

Thank you for your post Desi - I didn't see it until after I posted - I have been wracking my brain trying to sort some of this out and you sure do ask some good questions - something is rotten in this whole thing.  I get so frustrated and angry with this case I am going to go rest my head and try again tomorrow.

Nite Monkeys

Good night!   I'm right behind you!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:50 PM »

Nite Monkeys

'Night, Mission.  I feel the same way, and so do a bunch of us Monkeys who care about Caylee and justice.  Hope you can get some sweet sleep.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: March 16, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »

N2 that has been extremely obvious for quite some time.

However, even if this corrections officer observed & had conversation with Casey that she made voluntarily, so long as he was not told in advance to work as an agent to ascertain information there is no misconduct.  If Casey was stupid enough to make comments, that's her problem.  His observations were no different than the surveillance tape, he's just another set of eyes in a common area of the jail.    So long as he did not interrogate the inmate or act as an arm of the law, its not a violation of jail policy or infringing on a defendant's rights.

Bottom line, Bozo doesnt want it public because he knows its inflammatory since his client was being told a body was found, not that it was in fact Caylee...he knew what her nonreaction was to a false finding in JBP the month before.

I'm thinking we won't get to see this video because it's just to damning to KC.

While ithe vid might be telling to normal folks, others could be convinced that it was explicable...depending on how it is spun by some experts in propaganda (aka sales).

Myself, I thought release of the video'd wouldn't be that big a deal--esp. considering the horrific stuff we've all heard from the git go when Miss Caylee was finally found just stone's throw from her "home"--you know, the place where she should have been safe and secure.   

In any case, that vid might not be admitted as evidence at trial.   Remember some folks have short memories and her body language in that video might be long lost in their recall.

God love and keep Miss Caylee...

Foggy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: March 17, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »

This is for BLINK
Don't have your 'nanner-basket 10-20,' so will just post here.  Okay, I dug through my notes but alas, all I could find were these "highlights" I had jotted down.  If I locate the more detailed info I kept, I'll post it later.  This was the best I could do at the moment (am feeling quite under the weather today).  My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

• Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

• IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

• The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

• Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000. 

• Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

• A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

• Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

• There were three gas purchases in one day.

• There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.

So, this may be nothing at all, or totally unrelated to Casey, but I always found the details tantalizing, considering:  The dates, Orlando, gas, multiple grocery bills in one day, airline tickets, cell phone, cell bills, etc.

Would love to know if you are able to dig up any connection or put this one to rest as unrelated.  Thanks for all you do for Caylee and us Monkeys, Blink!

Desi

P.S.  Just saw Klaasend's note about Part II of the Keith Williams article.  Cool.  You go, Blink!

This is very interesting!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: March 17, 2009, 12:03:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Flossy:  That made me chuckle.  Also, I just can't wait to see you're avi after tomorrow. (Kinda makes me scared for the easter bunny )

mgoblue, I'm kinda scared for the Easter Bunny, too!  I saw a version CBB was playing around with a few weeks ago and someone was offended for poor Thumper.  We'll see what I end up with!

Ok. I've been warned. I'm on Thumper patrol!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: March 17, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »

I can't sleep after all (of course). Anyway, I just read your posts about the people with the credit cards being fraudulently taken out and used in their names. WOW.

One of the doc dumps contained a record of am online AT&T wireless bill payment from Casey's computer. I noticed that the people with their identity stolen discovered that charges from an online billing company to pay an AT&T wireless bill were made on the fraudulent credit cards.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else find themselves doubting the "psychic" part of Keith Williams story? I just don't put that much faith in psychics that one could have told KW exactly what would be found and exactly how the murder happened and exactly where to find everything. Could he have known some other way? I'm sorry, but as some monkeys would say, my "hinky meter" goes sky high when I read all that psychic-related stuff. I'm not debating that some people really do have uncanny psychic ability, but this one is a little unbelievable to me. If she knew all that, wouldn't she have shared it with the police? And if she was always so spot-on, wouldn't she already be a psychic criminal investigator who works with police? We saw dozens and dozens of psychic tips related to this case; was she in there? Not that I can recall based on the name. Does any monkey know?
Welcome back and sorry you could't sleep, rmcalo.  Know the feeling well.   

Yes, on the credit card fraud case, I wish we had more information about whose name the phone bills were in!

And as to your comments about the psychic involvement, you have some very good questions there, my friend!  I think this late-night article of Blink's has Monkey-Hinky-Meters going off all over the place!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: March 17, 2009, 12:04:26 AM »

There was an article posted by Dahlia Litwick, I believe called "Why Parents Kill"  It explains Casey to a t.  Why she would do it, how she would do it and the manner of how the body would be found.  It may have been posted before.......WWW.slate.com/id.2063086/

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:29 AM »

Does LE have the bag of items Blink? Or did Williams throw it away?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: March 17, 2009, 12:10:15 AM »

There was an article posted by Dahlia Litwick, I believe called "Why Parents Kill"  It explains Casey to a t.  Why she would do it, how she would do it and the manner of how the body would be found.  It may have been posted before.......WWW.slate.com/id.2063086/

A1, I copied/pasted this url into my browser but couldn't get it to link.  So I looked it up and found the piece here.  http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

It looks like an excellent article, so Desi will be afk for a bit while I read it.

Oh, and seeme, The docs say that OCSO followed up with Cain to ask what he did with the bag on Aug. 18, and he replied that he left it there.  I think Blink's article said that KW rechecked the Aug 18 bag when he returned to the scene in October and that the items that were still there were mostly covered with mud. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: March 17, 2009, 12:12:37 AM »

Desi, may I be a little nosy for a second please? What Caylee myspace blog are you talking about? I remember reading one way back that was really good and then it disappeared. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. If it was yours that I am thinking of, you did a wonderful job. JMO JSM

It was a myspace account called "Desdemona" dedicated to the Caylee case and to seeking justice for Caylee.  I originally created it just so I could follow the case and see the players' myspace pages.  Ended up using it to communicate with a WS poster's myspace, to get some info posted there, regarding Sawgrass Apartments and Derrick Williams. 

When it was shut down, it was averaging between 200-300 visits per day.  I worked very hard and had about 300 wonderful myspace friends (which is something, as I was fairly picky about accepting friend requests) who were passionate about the case, too.  It was quite detailed and analytical.  I was careful not to post inflammatory, Anthony-hating pictures and insults, nor would I allow my readers/posters to do so.  (Yes, I was skeerd of the A's threats to sue, prosecute, etc.). 

I researched the case faithfully every day and posted news links and my own blog posts and myspace comments.  My Caylee "friends" were awesome at posting news and digging up details.  We mined WS, SM, DD, Topix, Fox, and everywhere else, and I had a policy of citing sources when possible.  We developed a bond with each other.  It was never about me or them, but all about Caylee and justice.

It was traumatic for me the day in November when I logged on to find ... NOTHING.  It was all gone -- all that compassion, all that hard work, all those Caylee friends.  It broke my heart.  It was the same day that Cindy was on TV bragging that she had been able to get 50 websites and myspace pages shut down, blah blah blah, and she had one site owner contact the police for threatening her physically over the phone.  ("Justice for Caylee" maybe?)  For awhile, it made me lose hope that justice would prevail over the evil efforts of the A's...  I am SO happy now to be here with my Monkey friends.  (And btw, JSM, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a good trip, and thank you for asking.)

Sorry for O/T, and I don't usually mention that whole episode here, but mgoblue's post just hooked me up to a real blast from the past!  Klaas, I will understand if you choose to delete or move this post, NP.

Wow Desi, hugs.     This is just incredible.     I hope LE took note of all the hard work you put into this website before it was shut down.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.