April 30, 2024, 06:44:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266994 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1520 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:10 AM »

Not even going to attempt that again. Not enough coffee in my system. Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!!

I hope KC is eating green food today, maybe from the back of the prison fridge, been there for months?? We can only hope. She will sit back today and think about all the parties she is missing, how all her friends are thinking she's a loser and how she will NEVER go out drinking or celebrating another St. Paddy's Day again, EVER!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1521 on: March 17, 2009, 06:57:12 AM »

Happy St. Patty's Day Monkeys

I am so glad we have Blink and info we can read for free!! HeHe 

That "Rich" guy is a jerk right? I never went back there but that newspaper probably got some complaints??? It must not of been very good info or we would of heard about it by now...

Desi..I always knew you were well researched but wow...I had no clue. Amazing

Try this....Casey tells Lee in a jailhouse visit that she just opened an account at Wachovia. You need money to open an account and we know she was not working. Hmmmmm
What could this be about? I think it was part 2 of 3. It's been bugging me and now this "card" incident.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: March 17, 2009, 07:10:23 AM »

NEW BLINK POST - PART II

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part II

Thanks.  Just finished reading it.   Great job, Blink.
Things are going to get really interesting, isn't it?   
I wonder why GA was calling the college?
Thought it was interesting that the psychic said that CA knew what happened and where Caylee was all along.     

Very interesting.Great job Blink.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: March 17, 2009, 07:13:41 AM »

You know, it would not have been difficult at all for Casey to make chloroform. Sometimes I find myself thinking -- would she go through all that trouble? But then I discovered the following article, published around March of 2007 --
http://www.naturalnews.com/021703.html

All she needed was some antibacterial hand soap or hand sanitizing products and water from the pool. I'm sure there were plenty of antibacterial hand sanitizers around, what with having a toddler and all.

Rmcalo,thanks for the link to this article.I didn't know this.Interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1524 on: March 17, 2009, 07:13:59 AM »

Thanks Blink, awesome article

Happy St Paddy's Day Everyone
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Happy St.Patrick's Day. 
Going back to read and catch up.  Hey Scarlett. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1526 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY !!!!!!!

There will be some Lucky Charms in the Coffee today...
I may have to put a disclaimer to all my posts after noontime 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: March 17, 2009, 07:43:17 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: March 17, 2009, 07:51:38 AM »

WKMG at 11pm reports that defense thinks they have something to prove Casey's innocence .  They want to raise resonable doubt    The State handed over 34 pages documents of interviews from Richard Cain.  Defense is going to argue that Caylee's remains were not there in June, July or August.

Media has a long list of documents waiting to be released, prolly released later this week.

It looks like the CD will have grid patterns of places searched.

Thanks Mags. 

~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: March 17, 2009, 07:59:21 AM »

Is this Trenton Duckett??

http://www.wesh.com/video/18944243/index.html

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1530 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:27 AM »

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: March 17, 2009, 08:09:08 AM »

Not even going to attempt that again. Not enough coffee in my system. Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!!

I hope KC is eating green food today, maybe from the back of the prison fridge, been there for months?? We can only hope. She will sit back today and think about all the parties she is missing, how all her friends are thinking she's a loser and how she will NEVER go out drinking or celebrating another St. Paddy's Day again, EVER!!! 

Boo,I bet Casey will be in a horrid mood today.
After reading your post,I'd really like a "cold one" right now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1532 on: March 17, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Good Morning Scarrlett.....I didn't get to save the bus so I can't help there..not sure about QM as I haven't been focused on here lately myself...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: March 17, 2009, 08:14:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY !!!!!!!

There will be some Lucky Charms in the Coffee today...
I may have to put a disclaimer to all my posts after noontime 

Yummy,sounds good. 
(day 2 of spring break....I'm dreaming about SpongeBob now.  gs's favorite )
Wasn't Blink's article interesting? She rocks.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: March 17, 2009, 08:26:22 AM »

Lawyers representing a woman who has brought a defamation lawsuit against Casey, are less-than-satisfied with answers -- or lack thereof -- provided by Lee during a deposition conducted a few weeks ago.

Judge to rule in Anthony
deposition
Lee Anthony advised not to answer
questions

Last Edited: Monday, 16 Mar 2009, 9:25 PM EDT
Created On: Monday, 16 Mar 2009, 9:25 PM EDT

* HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. - It's going to be up to a judge to decide whether or not the brother of an Orlando mom accused of killing her daughter will have to answer questions presented to him in a deposition last month.

Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, was deposed in a civil lawsuit brought against his sister by Zenaida Gonzalez.  Casey claimed that a woman sharing the same name as Gonzalez took her daughter, Caylee Marie, last June.  After months of searching for the missing toddler, her body was recovered in a wooded area near her grandparent's home in East Orange County in December.

Thomas Luka, attorney for  Lee Anthony, objected to Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys asking Lee Anthony if he knew the identity of Caylee Marie Anthony's father and if he thought his sister could be responsible for Caylee's disappearance.  Luka advised Lee to not answer those questions, stating that they were not relevant to the civil lawsuit.

In a newly filed motion, Luka pointed out that his client spent more than three hours in Morgan and Morgan's law offices on February 26 and was cooperative in answering more that one hundred questions.   Luka argued that neither of the questions which Morgan and Morgan are taking to a judge have anything to do with the civil defamation suit and are merely a publicity stunt.

Judge Jose Rodriguez will hear this argument on May 21.

The attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey, will also appear in court that same on behalf of his clients.  Brad Conway is scheduled for a hearing before that  Judge Roriguez on Wednesday. Gonzalez's lawyers were set to question Casey's parents the day before Lee back in February. Their depositions were put on hold because the two said they were not mentally or emotionally prepared to undergo questioning.

On Monday, Conway told FOX 35 that he will be talking to attorneys at Morgan and Morgan on Tuesday to see if they can agree on a level of professionalism and standard of conduct during the depositions.  He said if they can work something out on their own, Wednesday's hearing might not be necessary.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031609_Judge_will_decide_on_Anthony_deposition

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1535 on: March 17, 2009, 08:27:09 AM »

This is for BLINK
Don't have your 'nanner-basket 10-20,' so will just post here.  Okay, I dug through my notes but alas, all I could find were these "highlights" I had jotted down.  If I locate the more detailed info I kept, I'll post it later.  This was the best I could do at the moment (am feeling quite under the weather today).  My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

• Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

• IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

• The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

• Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000. 

• Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

• A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

• Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

• There were three gas purchases in one day.

• There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.

So, this may be nothing at all, or totally unrelated to Casey, but I always found the details tantalizing, considering:  The dates, Orlando, gas, multiple grocery bills in one day, airline tickets, cell phone, cell bills, etc.

Would love to know if you are able to dig up any connection or put this one to rest as unrelated.  Thanks for all you do for Caylee and us Monkeys, Blink!

Desi

P.S.  Just saw Klaasend's note about Part II of the Keith Williams article.  Cool.  You go, Blink!

Desi - this is very interesting and didn't Cindy at one time state that KC paid for the airline tickets for Amy and gang to go to Puerto Rico?  Gosh I'm sure it was her or someone who made that statement.  How in the world would KC have the money to front airline tickets?  I need to to look around. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: March 17, 2009, 08:31:03 AM »

There was an article posted by Dahlia Litwick, I believe called "Why Parents Kill"  It explains Casey to a t.  Why she would do it, how she would do it and the manner of how the body would be found.  It may have been posted before.......WWW.slate.com/id.2063086/

Thank you for the article - it certainly does describe the Serpent to a T.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: March 17, 2009, 08:34:39 AM »

WOW Blink, you're gonna get on national news yet...great interview.   Man I have a host of questions, but struggling  with a very bad headache at the moment.

The wagons are circling & the panic is palpable by the Anthonys and the defense.

It concerns me a great deal that KW states his sister was sticking up for Casey & he went there with the bag.   It concerns me even more that he called Baez's office, there should be NO reason for him to want to talk to Casey's defense attorney.   I'm very grateful that this bag he found was stuffed animals, clothes & a balloon versus Caylee's remains because the crime scene would have been tainted, maybe never recovered because the Anthonys would have moved it - I have no doubt in my mind.

I dont believe in psychics too much but I must admit I can imagine if Casey confessed to Cindy that is exactly what she would say...lol

All I remember about Valcenia College is that is where Casey lied that she went - during that time I thought George was doing some sort of security for Disney.  That is a very odd call considering the circumstances of that day & they were returning from Cali.     What time was this call?  They were in the air until like 4-5 if memory serves.

How the Fudge does Craig & Geraldo know about this article so fast (kudos Blink) O no this totally and completely stinks - "what cops in internal affairs asked"    WHAT!    Do you realize that this confirms that Geraldo is working with Baez & they are trying to help push Baez's agenda with a police misconduct case (RC) & that the body was not there before August

George wanted him to show him where he searched....this screams of continuing the cover up!!   It means Baez is aware that Cindy & George knew Casey was guilty if Cindy told them about KM coming over with the bag, etc.
George blames himself...gee what host of reasons could that be, what a sorry @zz b@llless pricola!

Again, Congrats to you Blink....I gotta say though it raised my otherwise low blood pressure thru the roof!   Wow just Wow

Ill be back on the way late side to check in, I have to go lay down

Feel Better Capp. 

Off to work will tune in from there.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: March 17, 2009, 08:36:57 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!!

BLINK.....great job.....Thanks for all you do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1539 on: March 17, 2009, 08:37:58 AM »

Blink - I just read part 2 - and all I can say is WOW, just WOW. Great work. Nice to know that GA seems to be following your work!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.