April 30, 2024, 02:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266961 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:23 AM »

If Baez does read here, I hope he likes all of our little "pet" names that we have for him and little miss innocent. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: March 17, 2009, 09:58:15 AM »

good morning monkeys,

good work on article blink.. you know you are on the right track when people start noticing your words.
 I am wondering if baez is trying to prove Caylee was not near school at first?  Like, she had been moved to that location in august, so she could be found, per tips from psychic?
It sounds more and more like the anthonys knew all along Caylee had passed.

thanks.
I believe they are going to try to prove she was not there and was moved by someone when Casey was in the Big House. They will fail. The bone and recovery dispersement pattern in the forensics and the amount of skeletal remains recovered will leave no question, imo. I do hope Keith does not get hosed by the defense. I shared that concern with him.

If indeed, Caylee passed on or about june 16, and casey DID drive her around in the trunk looking for a place to leave her, it makes me also remember the guy who said he saw casey with a shovel.  If indeed she DID place Caylee someplace else, and no one found her, could someone else have moved her closer to home, so SHE would be found?

I know this has been heard before from me, but, I still can not get those  red pavers out of my head.  The ANthonys wanted her to be found before her birthday. It seems kronk tried, and maybe reporter tried.  I looked up about texas stated phychic, no words could I find.

And I am sorry, I am just NOT buying all those people going to where she was found, and none of them finding her. SHe was just too close to that road not to be noticed.
IT surely is a thinker today....imo mio
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1562 on: March 17, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »

Yummy,sounds good. 
(day 2 of spring break....I'm dreaming about SpongeBob now.  gs's favorite )
Wasn't Blink's article interesting? She rocks.   

Yes Trimm...it was an interesting article/interview...sounds like there will be more to come. I hope Blink can stay in touch with this Williams guy after Baez calls him for deposition (which IMO he will do)

Not sure what to think about the whole psychic connection... What I don't get is that when Williams & Kronk both got "blown off" by LE..why didn't they just talk to Tim Miller directly ?? He has the equipment to search even if underwater at the time.

Was Kronk part of TES's search originally ?? This area IMO was the most likely area to find Caylee's remains..I still don't understand all this ping chasing..made no sense to me as a primary search plan...maybe as secondary

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1563 on: March 17, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

good morning monkeys,

good work on article blink.. you know you are on the right track when people start noticing your words.
 I am wondering if baez is trying to prove Caylee was not near school at first?  Like, she had been moved to that location in august, so she could be found, per tips from psychic?

It sure does.   I hope they are held accountable for what they knew, and for the donations they took in over the last few months.       

me too Sassy! I can't imagine not holding my daughter accountable for murdering my grand child...it is not something that I could do personally....but they don't even want their selves to be accountable for their part in all of this...

I do not think they will ever be held accountable - unfortunately in the USA that is not part of the equation. Even the big wigs at companies can not be held accountable - why would we expect some lowlifes like the As be held to pay for their actions? 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: March 17, 2009, 10:06:40 AM »

good morning monkeys,

It sure does.   I hope they are held accountable for what they knew, and for the donations they took in over the last few months.       

me too Sassy! I can't imagine not holding my daughter accountable for murdering my grand child...it is not something that I could do personally....but they don't even want their selves to be accountable for their part in all of this...

I do not think they will ever be held accountable - unfortunately in the USA that is not part of the equation. Even the big wigs at companies can not be held accountable - why would we expect some lowlifes like the As be held to pay for their actions? 

Well, that's true.   Good point.    Also, everyone needs to quit looking at them as the "poor greiving grandparents" before they will be held accountable for anything.   They were still considered "poor grieving grandparents" even after they were wining and dining at the Ritz the day Caylee's remains were found.   They disgust me.   Just my opinion, only.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1565 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:13 AM »

OMG, It looks just like him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1566 on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!!

BLINK.....great job.....Thanks for all you do

Good morning Sunny!  On my way to Blinks!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1567 on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

Not even going to attempt that again. Not enough coffee in my system. Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!!

I hope KC is eating green food today, maybe from the back of the prison fridge, been there for months?? We can only hope. She will sit back today and think about all the parties she is missing, how all her friends are thinking she's a loser and how she will NEVER go out drinking or celebrating another St. Paddy's Day again, EVER!!! 
Happy St Patricks Day to you! Have a great day BOOBOO.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »

good morning monkeys,

Well, that's true.   Good point.    Also, everyone needs to quit looking at them as the "poor greiving grandparents" before they will be held accountable for anything.   They were still considered "poor grieving grandparents" even after they were wining and dining at the Ritz the day Caylee's remains were found.   They disgust me.   Just my opinion, only.

I can't see them as poor grieving grandparents.  A poor grieving grandparent would want a proper burial. they would want closure by making sure the perpetrator was accountable for their actions.  They would also insist that the "real killer" be found.  With as volatile as Cindy appears to be, it makes me wonder the home life that Caylee had.  Cindy said she felt like a mother to Caylee, but why is she not grieving like a mother.  I don't understand why that motherly love is not being shown.  Mothers, real mothers, protect their children.  Caylee is not being protected, in life or in death.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: March 17, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

Not even going to attempt that again. Not enough coffee in my system. Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!!

I hope KC is eating green food today, maybe from the back of the prison fridge, been there for months?? We can only hope. She will sit back today and think about all the parties she is missing, how all her friends are thinking she's a loser and how she will NEVER go out drinking or celebrating another St. Paddy's Day again, EVER!!! 
Happy St Patricks Day to you! Have a great day BOOBOO.

With April Fool's right around the corner, maybe we could send her some invites to a party!   

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: March 17, 2009, 10:16:30 AM »

It sure does. When I saw it on the news last night it gave me goosebumps.

I was looking thru the pictures on the Fox site posted this morning. Saw a flyer for a Fundraiser for Trenton on Casey's dresser. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: March 17, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »

good morning monkeys,

The actions of most involved with the anthonys circle disgust me, but, their actions are not my cross to bare. I am sure,  they will be required by a higher power than orlando's le, to pay for their deeds of greed and death.
I take peace in that knowledge, as well as knowing , the truth has a way of eeking itself into the limelight, sooner or later. We only have to be patient enough, and wait to see karma return.  imo  >>-->> mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1572 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »

Am I to assume this Williams character was looking for Caylee for the reward money? I'm more confused now than ever with this person. Going to the Anthony home with bags, George calling him, George giving him a ride home. Is there a connection with Kronk and Williams? All of this mess is just being handed to the defense for reasonable doubt. Oh and put deputy Cain in this mix of characters, how could I forget him? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: March 17, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: March 17, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »

Blink,
Are you planning to try to interview the lady psychic Williams mentioned?  I am one of those young monkeys that still believes in the tooth fairy and blush (maybe no blush, but it does make me look cute!), I will admit I feel there are truly people with gifts in the psychic realm.  I am not naive and don't buy off on just anyone, but I sure would like to hear her story.  One reason - big for me is she has not appeared on Nancy or sought a name for herself.  When it is from the heart, this monkey knows you need not seek that which contradicts the gift!
Great job!!!!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 17, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

Yummy,sounds good. 
(day 2 of spring break....I'm dreaming about SpongeBob now.  gs's favorite )
Wasn't Blink's article interesting? She rocks.   

Yes Trimm...it was an interesting article/interview...sounds like there will be more to come. I hope Blink can stay in touch with this Williams guy after Baez calls him for deposition (which IMO he will do)

Not sure what to think about the whole psychic connection... What I don't get is that when Williams & Kronk both got "blown off" by LE..why didn't they just talk to Tim Miller directly ?? He has the equipment to search even if underwater at the time.

Was Kronk part of TES's search originally ?? This area IMO was the most likely area to find Caylee's remains..I still don't understand all this ping chasing..made no sense to me as a primary search plan...maybe as secondary

I agree the psychic thing is confusing.
Myself,I would have tried to contact Tim Miller.It still bothers me the way Cindy treated him.
As far as Kronk searching with TES I don't know.
Phone pinging makes me dizzy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: March 17, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1577 on: March 17, 2009, 10:25:27 AM »

Great article Blink!!!!

And to Baez and his stupid "Dream Team" reading here....  I have this!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 17, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »

Mio,you're a wise monkey.There are parts of my life that would be unbearable if not turned over to a higher power..
And I do believe the light of truth will shine on this family. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: March 17, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »

The actions of most involved with the anthonys circle disgust me, but, their actions are not my cross to bare. I am sure,  they will be required by a higher power than orlando's le, to pay for their deeds of greed and death.
I take peace in that knowledge, as well as knowing , the truth has a way of eeking itself into the limelight, sooner or later. We only have to be patient enough, and wait to see karma return.  imo  >>-->> mio

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.