April 30, 2024, 05:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266984 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: March 17, 2009, 11:12:38 AM »

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances?    Okay and then two weeks later George just so happened to be at the Amscot and Williams needed a ride because he locked his keys in the car. So, does George and this Williams know each other, maybe from a job, or is George just more of a nut job than I thought and he is stalking Williams? Something isn't making sense here. 

www.blinkoncrime.com
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Rose Colored- I added the links to your post as even though we are a monkey site, we are doing an "experiment" regarding what posts get "lifted" to other sites with or without links. Such nonsense drama I know. lol
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: March 17, 2009, 11:13:04 AM »

Wow, Blink.  Awesome work!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

You've REALLY got poor Desi thinking now.

?  Wondering where OCSO is at this point in the story.  The guy (Keith Williams) is being "handled" by media, George and Baez, not to mention giving interviews to our Blink.   Hmmm...

?  THREE private investigators, per Cindy?  Who was the third one?

?  Speaking of PI's, how very intriguing that both Dominic Casey AND Keith Williams had contact with Cindy on the day they were searching, and that BOTH claim that a psychic from out of state was telling them where to look and what to look for... and that they BOTH thought to bring a shovel/probe with them...

?  "Security industry" -- "Security detail" -- Did this guy by any chance work with George at the time?

?  Why on earth was George calling Valencia College on the day Caylee was found??  And why would the VC representative divulge to KW who was on the other line, just waiting for directions?  (Was Valencia College a location where George and/or KW may have been working Security?)

?  Williams only searched on one side of the street -- the opposite side from where he parked.  Why?  Blink asks him this obvious question, but he doesn't give a direct answer.

?  Is it making sense to anyone that KW found this stuff and FIRST took it to Cindy, not called 911? 

?  Or that AFTER Cindy -- the child's grandmother -- someone he knew -- actually told him that the items were not Caylee's, he THEN chose to contact LE? 

?  And didn't tell the responding officer he had already shown the items to Caylee's grandmother?  Or that she had said they were not Caylee's?

?  So there were THREE trips to Suburban Drive, now?  Aug. 5, Aug. 18, and Oct. 21.  Right?
August 18 was take-the-bag-to-Cindy and call 911 day.  Oct. 21 was trespassing at the school day.  So what transpired on his newly disclosed first search on August 5?  (Sorry if I missed this in the article.) 

?  Per Blink, per Williams, George told him that he "blames himself" for Caylee's death.  Very interesting.

?  A few weeks ago, Williams called Baez's office, told someone there his story, and Baez's office did not get back with him... what prompted him to do this?  The release of the docs, containing the reports of his searches?

?  Two weeks ago, Williams got a lift from George when he locked his keys at the Amscot on Chickasaw.  Wow, what a co-inky-dink!  They talked, cried, and prayed together.  But Williams apparently did not mention to George at that time that he had called Baez?  Why not?

?  So now George contacts Williams hours after Blink's article (Part I) is posted, saying "Been meaning to since I saw you two weeks ago, and btw, I spoke with Baez today and he wants to meet with you."  Hinky!

?  Oh, can we confirm that the Fathers Day balloon was found on August 18 with the bag?  I had the notion it was found on October 21.  ICBW and probably am.

Please Monkeys who have read the article, please weigh in on some of this!  Monkeys who haven't read it, sorry for the long post.  (And you really should read it! IMO)

Bringing this forward for the morning crowd.  Great questions.

Blink great job.   I am just getting that off feeling with the "psychic told me to go there" excuse. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1622 on: March 17, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »

Blink, since I am very leery of Williams saying a psychic gave him instructions on where to look, I'm not a big fan of psychics, do you think that is true? Also do you think that Williams and Casey had a relationship at sometime in the past? I'm having a hard time with the two George stories, do you not find that odd, do you tend to think that happened? Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: March 17, 2009, 11:14:54 AM »

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances?    Okay and then two weeks later George just so happened to be at the Amscot and Williams needed a ride because he locked his keys in the car. So, does George and this Williams know each other, maybe from a job, or is George just more of a nut job than I thought and he is stalking Williams? Something isn't making sense here. 

www.blinkoncrime.com

Rose Colored- I added the links to your post as even though we are a monkey site, we are doing an "experiment" regarding what posts get "lifted" to other sites with or without links. Such nonsense drama I know. lol
Oh, I'm sorry didn't mean to do that, I'll be more careful. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »

williams and anthony both calling valencia at same time is freaky.... and, there is a woman who works at valencia , her name is Zenaida Gongalez , and if memory serves me right, wasnt SHE the one who had her computor stolen from her office there?...so, same names, and another amscot connection.  well, it certainly gives us something else to ponder.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: March 17, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »

I'm ready, how about everyone else?

Beautiful day, off to the great outdoors soon.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1626 on: March 17, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »

snipped from Blink's latest:

Williams: He said he had been meaning to call me since we saw each other 2 weeks ago.  He happened to be talking to Jose Baez today and Baez mentioned to him I am one of the guys he would like to meet, get a chance to talk to, that he has not yet.  I told him, George, I called Baez a few weeks ago, I talked to some guy that said he was helping out with the case.  I told him my story and he said he would route the message to Jose, but I never heard back.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

My first thought upon reading the sentence in red -- one of the guys Baez would like to try and blame for something. I don't trust Baez as far as I could kick him (and that's not kicking and him rolling down a hill).

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: March 17, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »

williams and anthony both calling valencia at same time is freaky.... and, there is a woman who works at valencia , her name is Zenaida Gongalez , and if memory serves me right, wasnt SHE the one who had her computor stolen from her office there?...so, same names, and another amscot connection.  well, it certainly gives us something else to ponder.

Yes, you are so right, on both counts. All I need is more to ponder 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1628 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »

Blink, since I am very leery of Williams saying a psychic gave him instructions on where to look, I'm not a big fan of psychics, do you think that is true? Also do you think that Williams and Casey had a relationship at sometime in the past? I'm having a hard time with the two George stories, do you not find that odd, do you tend to think that happened? Thanks

I am not so sure about psychics in general No Rose ... but I do believe there are some who have the gift. I do find it interesting that this person said Casey confessed to Cindy and she told her to STFU. Hmm. That just might be possible. Sometimes parents just do not want to hear the truth.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1629 on: March 17, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »

Hi Sea! I just got dressed for Easter yesterday. I didn't think I'd be posting before St. Patricks was over though, so I thought it was OK! Happy St. Pats by the way to you, and all the monkeys! I've just been lurking cause I really haven't anything to add. I'd just be O/T all the time, probably posting mostly smilies and silly stuff. I figured I'd be better to lurk. I've tried to keep up as best I can, but I seem to have a short attention span these days!

of course it's OK...I just can't handle it

I know how you feel....not much I can add to the conversation even tho I want to...the last doc dump was disappointing and we're on hold for a bunch of good info..can't wait to see the results of the prosecutions motion about Baez's financing...that should be telling. I hope it's granted

We need news...I looked at the Globe and NE but no headlines.....might be something inside but I just can't bring myself to read through it while waiting in the checkout line

I think we should sign a petition to move the trial date up....next week would be good for me

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »

Sassycat save away.  Help yourself to any of my graphics.

Thanks!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: March 17, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31:36 AM »

Yes, you are so right, on both counts. All I need is more to ponder 

yes indeed no rose....so, before my head explodes with all these possibilities, I am going to agree with Today, and go outside, look up at the beautiful blue sky, and thank my creator that I only have to deal with this bad happening from the side lines.
MY garden box will apreciate the energy I give thereas well.
I hope everyone will be able to read here, but leave the words on the pages when you log off, as that will give you some peace and time to recenter .  aho  >--> " may it ever be so"  mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »

This bus????  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4644.msg709302#msg709302
I am sure there is a monkey who can save it for you!

Yes - that is one of QM's buses.   Thanks.    I still miss QM, though.   

QM is around .I can feel it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: March 17, 2009, 11:38:58 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18948653/detail.html

Lee Anthony May Be Forced To Answer Questions
Posted: 10:26 am EDT March 17, 2009
Updated: 10:42 am EDT March 17, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony a judge could decide in May whether Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, will be forced to answer questions in a defamation suit against her.

On February 27 Casey's brother Lee Anthony gave a deposition for the defamation lawsuit filed by Zeneida Gonzalez. Gonzalez filed a lawsuit because she has the same name as a mystery nanny that Casey blamed for Caylee's disappearance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEE DEPOSITION: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, during the deposition, Lee did not answer two questions. The attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, Keith Mitnik filed a motion (Read Motion) to try to force Lee to answer questions about Caylee's father and whether he believes his sister is involved in Caylee's death.

(snipped)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: March 17, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: March 17, 2009, 11:47:57 AM »

Help me out with this one..
Williams was on the line with Valencia.. how did he know GA was on another line? The person he called who didnt know him said, please hold while I take a call from George Anthony? Doesnt make sense to me that someone would tell him that...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: March 17, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »

Wow, Blink.  Awesome work!

You've REALLY got poor Desi thinking now.

?  Wondering where OCSO is at this point in the story.  The guy (Keith Williams) is being "handled" by media, George and Baez, not to mention giving interviews to our Blink.   Hmmm...

?  THREE private investigators, per Cindy?  Who was the third one?

?  Speaking of PI's, how very intriguing that both Dominic Casey AND Keith Williams had contact with Cindy on the day they were searching, and that BOTH claim that a psychic from out of state was telling them where to look and what to look for... and that they BOTH thought to bring a shovel/probe with them...

?  "Security industry" -- "Security detail" -- Did this guy by any chance work with George at the time?

?  Why on earth was George calling Valencia College on the day Caylee was found??  And why would the VC representative divulge to KW who was on the other line, just waiting for directions?  (Was Valencia College a location where George and/or KW may have been working Security?)

?  Williams only searched on one side of the street -- the opposite side from where he parked.  Why?  Blink asks him this obvious question, but he doesn't give a direct answer.

?  Is it making sense to anyone that KW found this stuff and FIRST took it to Cindy, not called 911? 

?  Or that AFTER Cindy -- the child's grandmother -- someone he knew -- actually told him that the items were not Caylee's, he THEN chose to contact LE? 

?  And didn't tell the responding officer he had already shown the items to Caylee's grandmother?  Or that she had said they were not Caylee's?

?  So there were THREE trips to Suburban Drive, now?  Aug. 5, Aug. 18, and Oct. 21.  Right?
August 18 was take-the-bag-to-Cindy and call 911 day.  Oct. 21 was trespassing at the school day.  So what transpired on his newly disclosed first search on August 5?  (Sorry if I missed this in the article.) 

?  Per Blink, per Williams, George told him that he "blames himself" for Caylee's death.  Very interesting.

?  A few weeks ago, Williams called Baez's office, told someone there his story, and Baez's office did not get back with him... what prompted him to do this?  The release of the docs, containing the reports of his searches?

?  Two weeks ago, Williams got a lift from George when he locked his keys at the Amscot on Chickasaw.  Wow, what a co-inky-dink!  They talked, cried, and prayed together.  But Williams apparently did not mention to George at that time that he had called Baez?  Why not?

?  So now George contacts Williams hours after Blink's article (Part I) is posted, saying "Been meaning to since I saw you two weeks ago, and btw, I spoke with Baez today and he wants to meet with you."  Hinky!

?  Oh, can we confirm that the Fathers Day balloon was found on August 18 with the bag?  I had the notion it was found on October 21.  ICBW and probably am.

Please Monkeys who have read the article, please weigh in on some of this!  Monkeys who haven't read it, sorry for the long post.  (And you really should read it! IMO)

Bringing this forward for the morning crowd.  Great questions.

Blink great job.   I am just getting that off feeling with the "psychic told me to go there" excuse. 
Thanks so much TODAY, I did miss this and Desi does such a great job asking excellent questions, my apologies.
To your "sense" about the psychic. I am just not sure, on that as I was not able to confirm anything on this particular woman.
What I do know is Keith seemed sincere about it, and he did go there directly after a shift from work. I dont discount that it may be "off", but he had gone there on 8/5 first. I dont like that he called Baez weeks ago, and Cindy's was the first place he went with the bag before calling LE. If he is just another guy looking to get 15 minutes, it would not be the first time in this case, lol.

I gotta start this post over and do Desi now, lol. I was up till 4am with the flu, I hope my chimps will give me a pass Smile  
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: March 17, 2009, 11:50:21 AM »

I'm ready, how about everyone else?

Beautiful day, off to the great outdoors soon.

I'm ready.
It is a beautiful day.I'm about to play some badmitten. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: March 17, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »

Help me out with this one..
Williams was on the line with Valencia.. how did he know GA was on another line? The person he called who didnt know him said, please hold while I take a call from George Anthony? Doesnt make sense to me that someone would tell him that...
If you can figure this out let me know please. I took a walk to think this all over, and now I have a ton more questions. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.