April 30, 2024, 02:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266959 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: March 17, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »

snipped from Blink's latest:

Williams: He said he had been meaning to call me since we saw each other 2 weeks ago.  He happened to be talking to Jose Baez today and Baez mentioned to him I am one of the guys he would like to meet, get a chance to talk to, that he has not yet.  I told him, George, I called Baez a few weeks ago, I talked to some guy that said he was helping out with the case.  I told him my story and he said he would route the message to Jose, but I never heard back.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

My first thought upon reading the sentence in red -- one of the guys Baez would like to try and blame for something. I don't trust Baez as far as I could kick him (and that's not kicking and him rolling down a hill).

GGGAAAAFFAAA.
That was my first thought. Imagine being on the phone with this guy, who has not even seen the first part of the article yet, and hearing that?? I was IM'ing Klaasend 50x, with OMG, OMG, she finally said either spill or leave me alone until you can tell me what's going on. I love my Klaas- she takes no guff.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances?    Okay and then two weeks later George just so happened to be at the Amscot and Williams needed a ride because he locked his keys in the car. So, does George and this Williams know each other, maybe from a job, or is George just more of a nut job than I thought and he is stalking Williams? Something isn't making sense here. 

www.blinkoncrime.com
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

Rose Colored- I added the links to your post as even though we are a monkey site, we are doing an "experiment" regarding what posts get "lifted" to other sites with or without links. Such nonsense drama I know. lol

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »

Awww thanks Trimm! Hello!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1643 on: March 17, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »

Blink, since I am very leery of Williams saying a psychic gave him instructions on where to look, I'm not a big fan of psychics, do you think that is true? Also do you think that Williams and Casey had a relationship at sometime in the past? I'm having a hard time with the two George stories, do you not find that odd, do you tend to think that happened? Thanks

I am not so sure about psychics in general No Rose ... but I do believe there are some who have the gift. I do find it interesting that this person said Casey confessed to Cindy and she told her to STFU. Hmm. That just might be possible. Sometimes parents just do not want to hear the truth.

I believe there are people with special gifts, but I'm having trouble with psychics being on the phone, and their connection to this case period. I am not a person who goes into conspiracy theories, but with all this info I sure could. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:50 AM »

Hi Sassy, I missed you too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:57 AM »

Sassycat...  I can barely figure out what I'm doing on the computer, no fears, I'm not a spy. Are you accusing me of being a Lee Anthony wannabe spy?   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: March 17, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »

Sassycat...  I can barely figure out what I'm doing on the computer, no fears, I'm not a spy. Are you accusing me of being a Lee Anthony wannabe spy?   

Of course not, my friend!         
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:49 PM »

WESH at noon ..  reporting that the State has new people on the list they want to testify...

Subpoenaed to testify are

Cindy, George, Lee and Cindy's mother, Employees of Mt Dora nursing home and Mallory.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: March 17, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you wonderful monkeys.

Blink, you are wonderful!  Thanks for the latest update, Part 1 & 2.

Is it just my imagination, or does it seem like this Keith Williams is another Anthony cool aid drinker?

A)  Part 1, he says...shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets.

Yet, in Part 2, he says...there was a skate ramp back there. I did not know anything about them burying pets.

B)  Part 1, He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison.

Yet in Part 2,  "I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008."

C)  In Part 1, he says that when he ventured into the woods, he ran into a reporter, which he spoke to...  Now what was a reporter doing there at 6 a.m.?  Reference Part 2 when he says, "The only thing for sure is I worked the nighshift until 6am, which is when I talked to that psychic...  I just felt like I was connected to her or to finding her in some way. I went there directly from work."  My next question is that if it was 6 a.m. in Florida, it was 5 a.m. in Texas.  Why in the world would he be calling this person at 5 in the morning.  Isn't that just too rudely early?

D)  In Part 1, "He rang the bell to the Anthony home and was met by Cindy Anthony. He told him who he was, ..."

In Part 2, his statement gives me a whole different impression.  "No, but Cindy told me when I got there that Casey was maybe on her way home that afternoon."  (Wasn't this his first meeting with Cindy?)  Then, further on down, he states that when he visited Cindy for the second time, "I went over there to tell her that I was thinking of them, and that my sister was close with Casey when they were young. She knew who I was right away.  When I was a kid there was a skate ramp back there."  My thought was, "well, why wouldn't she since the two of you already met a couple of months before when you took the bag for her to examine.

Then, the part that really got to me, was in Part 2, when Blink asked, "Did you meet any of their investigators?"
Williams: Who are they?
Blink: Im asking you.
Williams: Then no, I did not.

Sorry for this lengthy post, but needed to get this off of my chest. 

Also, IMO, I think the whole shitin shebang are in this together, i.e. all of the A's with Bozo and his circus crew.  Bozo just spends too much time with the A's for them not to be part of this dog and pony show.

Okay, now back to lurking.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1649 on: March 17, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

WESH at noon ..  reporting that the State has new people on the list they want to testify...

Cindy, George, Lee and Cindy's mother, Employees of Mt Dora nursing home and Mallory.

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys !!! Does this mean they get immunity??
I am an old woman and KW just sets my hinky meter running overtime. Why would someone take the bags to CA and not call LE 1st????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1650 on: March 17, 2009, 12:12:54 PM »

Help me out with this one..
Williams was on the line with Valencia.. how did he know GA was on another line? The person he called who didnt know him said, please hold while I take a call from George Anthony? Doesnt make sense to me that someone would tell him that...

also, when did GA call? from Calif? On the plane? or when they got home?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: March 17, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »

I gotta start this post over and do Desi now, lol. I was up till 4am with the flu, I hope my chimps will give me a pass Smile  

Sorry, Blink.  I know you're sick, but this was just too funny to pass-up.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: March 17, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »

I'm quoting myself, I know - but I wanted to clarify....    I posted that funny picture for the Bozo Team, the A's and whoever comes here from other websites (use your imagination to guess which sites I mean) and steals the hard work done by the monkeys here.    It wasn't meant for the monkeys.    Hugs friends.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: March 17, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

Thanks Mags 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: March 17, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys !!! Does this mean they get immunity??
I am an old woman and KW just sets my hinky meter running overtime. Why would someone take the bags to CA and not call LE 1st????
I'm an old woman also  my hinky meter is going crazy with this Williams. That is my question also, does this mean immunity?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: March 17, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

Wow, Blink.  Awesome work!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/

You've REALLY got poor Desi thinking now.

?  Wondering where OCSO is at this point in the story.  The guy (Keith Williams) is being "handled" by media, George and Baez, not to mention giving interviews to our Blink.   Hmmm...
He has already met with Internal Affairs, and that is as much as I am allowed to say

?  THREE private investigators, per Cindy?  Who was the third one?
That's a great question I cant confirm but there have been a few batted about

?  Speaking of PI's, how very intriguing that both Dominic Casey AND Keith Williams had contact with Cindy on the day they were searching, and that BOTH claim that a psychic from out of state was telling them where to look and what to look for... and that they BOTH thought to bring a shovel/probe with them...
Agreed the ole blame it on the psychic is getting old, but if true, it was almost a month apart

?  "Security industry" -- "Security detail" -- Did this guy by any chance work with George at the time?
No, but he did put George in touch with his boss after the amscot ride as George is looking for work

?  Why on earth was George calling Valencia College on the day Caylee was found??  And why would the VC representative divulge to KW who was on the other line, just waiting for directions?  (Was Valencia College a location where George and/or KW may have been working Security?)
I agree very large question on that one. No the other ZG was UCF I thought

?  Williams only searched on one side of the street -- the opposite side from where he parked.  Why?  Blink asks him this obvious question, but he doesn't give a direct answer.
That changed from the first conversation btw.

?  Is it making sense to anyone that KW found this stuff and FIRST took it to Cindy, not called 911? 
It did not make sense to me except I believed him when he said he wanted to be sure it might be Caylee's before doing so, I did not find him knowledgable about evidence, etc, I did not have a reason to doubt it

?  Or that AFTER Cindy -- the child's grandmother -- someone he knew -- actually told him that the items were not Caylee's, he THEN chose to contact LE?

?  And didn't tell the responding officer he had already shown the items to Caylee's grandmother?  Or that she had said they were not Caylee's?
CORRECT

?  So there were THREE trips to Suburban Drive, now?  Aug. 5, Aug. 18, and Oct. 21.  Right?
August 18 was take-the-bag-to-Cindy and call 911 day.  Oct. 21 was trespassing at the school day.  So what transpired on his newly disclosed first search on August 5?  (Sorry if I missed this in the article.) 
He was really just there because he saw the street sign on the news he claimed

?  Per Blink, per Williams, George told him that he "blames himself" for Caylee's death.  Very interesting.

?  A few weeks ago, Williams called Baez's office, told someone there his story, and Baez's office did not get back with him... what prompted him to do this?  The release of the docs, containing the reports of his searches?
I think he felt it was not taken seriously and he had genuine info in his mind. Admittedly it gives me pause.

?  Two weeks ago, Williams got a lift from George when he locked his keys at the Amscot on Chickasaw.  Wow, what a co-inky-dink!  They talked, cried, and prayed together.  But Williams apparently did not mention to George at that time that he had called Baez?  Why not?
I see that differently, I see that if he were trying to "interject" himself he would have. I toyed with the idea that maybe he locked his keys in his car on purpose after seeing George, he laughed at that. Again, if media was his angle why not start calling the news that he was in a car with GA and he blames himself, etc..

?  So now George contacts Williams hours after Blink's article (Part I) is posted, saying "Been meaning to since I saw you two weeks ago, and btw, I spoke with Baez today and he wants to meet with you."  Hinky!

HINKY H I N K Y h i n k y

?  Oh, can we confirm that the Fathers Day balloon was found on August 18 with the bag?  I had the notion it was found on October 21.  ICBW and probably am.
Father's Day Balloon 8/18, not recovered

Please Monkeys who have read the article, please weigh in on some of this!  Monkeys who haven't read it, sorry for the long post.  (And you really should read it! IMO)

Thanks Desi and chimps for the awesome questions!!!

O'Blink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: March 17, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

I'm quoting myself, I know - but I wanted to clarify....    I posted that funny picture for the Bozo Team, the A's and whoever comes here from other websites (use your imagination to guess which sites I mean) and steals the hard work done by the monkeys here.    It wasn't meant for the monkeys.    Hugs friends.   
I know, I was just joking with you. Do you think over yonder they come hear and steal hard work done by monkeys?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: March 17, 2009, 12:23:12 PM »

Golden Oldie, you brought up some great questions, don't lurk. 
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: March 17, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »

George limed the back yard?  For what possible purpose?  This family never ceases to amaze me with their lying and cover ups and antics. 

Using lime on a lawn or pasture is not uncommon.....it is used to counteract soil acidity.

Lime comes in different grades or strengths, I believe, besides the 'garden' variety use there is  lime for pickling that is much stronger, and will burn the heck out of your hands by drawing the water out of your skin.....my Gramps used lime in the old outhouse ( when I was a wee child) to kill the smell and the fly maggots....?!?

I'm guessing George thought it would hamper the ability of the cadaver dogs...!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: March 17, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »

I know, I was just joking with you. Do you think over yonder they come hear and steal hard work done by monkeys?   

I'm sure they do!          
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.