April 30, 2024, 03:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266967 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: March 17, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Sorry for OT, but I had this open and, was over in the monkey lounge, and Norton had four different virus threat notices pop-up.      (Oh, I also had Blink's article open).   Anyone else? 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: March 17, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Did you read the article that Desi helped me post about "Why Parents Kill"???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: March 17, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you wonderful monkeys.

Blink, you are wonderful!  Thanks for the latest update, Part 1 & 2.

Is it just my imagination, or does it seem like this Keith Williams is another Anthony cool aid drinker?

A)  Part 1, he says...shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets.

Yet, in Part 2, he says...there was a skate ramp back there. I did not know anything about them burying pets.

B)  Part 1, He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison.

Yet in Part 2,  "I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008."

C)  In Part 1, he says that when he ventured into the woods, he ran into a reporter, which he spoke to...  Now what was a reporter doing there at 6 a.m.?  Reference Part 2 when he says, "The only thing for sure is I worked the nighshift until 6am, which is when I talked to that psychic...  I just felt like I was connected to her or to finding her in some way. I went there directly from work."  My next question is that if it was 6 a.m. in Florida, it was 5 a.m. in Texas.  Why in the world would he be calling this person at 5 in the morning.  Isn't that just too rudely early?

D)  In Part 1, "He rang the bell to the Anthony home and was met by Cindy Anthony. He told him who he was, ..."

In Part 2, his statement gives me a whole different impression.  "No, but Cindy told me when I got there that Casey was maybe on her way home that afternoon."  (Wasn't this his first meeting with Cindy?)  Then, further on down, he states that when he visited Cindy for the second time, "I went over there to tell her that I was thinking of them, and that my sister was close with Casey when they were young. She knew who I was right away.  When I was a kid there was a skate ramp back there."  My thought was, "well, why wouldn't she since the two of you already met a couple of months before when you took the bag for her to examine.

Then, the part that really got to me, was in Part 2, when Blink asked, "Did you meet any of their investigators?"
Williams: Who are they?
Blink: Im asking you.
Williams: Then no, I did not.

Sorry for this lengthy post, but needed to get this off of my chest. 

Also, IMO, I think the whole shitin shebang are in this together, i.e. all of the A's with Bozo and his circus crew.  Bozo just spends too much time with the A's for them not to be part of this dog and pony show.

Okay, now back to lurking.

No, I maybe should have clarified that better. Our first interview he could not recall the date, I asked him to think on it and check his schedule, phone records, etc. He did, and he determined it was August 5, which was why it was in Part 2.
It was really just the difference between me getting more details the second time, but I wanted to keep the integrity of the piece so I wrote exactly what was said.

In his defense, that was important to him, that those corrections if you will, be reflected
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: March 17, 2009, 12:31:12 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: March 17, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »

Hi Trimm <#

Can anybody explain why Casey would have been scared? I keep reading that, but I'm trying to figure out what happened or what was said that might have made her scared?

In court they were discussing the hair found in the trunk of the car and the trash,etc.
You see it on Casey's face that she looked scared.I enjoiyed that part. 
when you get a chance try to watch a replay of the hearing.
Popping in a few minutes to try to catch up...good morning/afternoon everyone!  Trimm-great post!  You nailed it exactly!  I saw the same thing..fear reflected on her face because she knows that part of her story is weak.  She knows her sworn story cannot explain how a deceased Caylee's hair could have gotten in the trunk of her car, period.  Nowhere in her Zanny-the-Nanny-stole-Caylee story does she ever allude to Zanny stealing her car too or how/at what point Zanny would have had access to her car during said kidnapping.  KC never planned for her car to be found, so she didn't have a lie ready to explain it away.  By the time she'd sworn her story, it was too late to add such an important detail. By her own admission, KC drove her car away from the Sawgrass Apts. of Jay Blanchard Park (take your pick) and continued to drive it until the end of June (GA's police interview and witness statements). 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: March 17, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

No, I maybe should have clarified that better. Our first interview he could not recall the date, I asked him to think on it and check his schedule, phone records, etc. He did, and he determined it was August 5, which was why it was in Part 2.
It was really just the difference between me getting more details the second time, but I wanted to keep the integrity of the piece so I wrote exactly what was said.

In his defense, that was important to him, that those corrections if you will, be reflected

Thanks so much Blink.  Since you were there and heard his words and saw his reactions, you would be able to tell if he were sincere or not.

Because of all of the hullabaloo going on with everyone who comes into the picture, I just question anyone who is not a monkey.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:25 PM »

Self-edit:  Sawgrass Apts. or Jay Blanchard Park

DNA evidence, as well as medical examiner's stated time of death, tie the car to KC.  The A's lied themselves into a corner with their story of KC being in Jacksonville and they hadn't seen her until July 15th.  Yet GA testified after their initial, well-publicized story that KC had been home the morning of June 16th (questionable) and the week of June 24th-26th (re: the gas can story fiasco) and CA reluctantly admitted (under fire) that she lent KC her SUV at the end of June.
True to form, liars are trapped by their egos and their mouths.

Forecast for the Day:
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »

Klaasend, the little dancing shamrock on the yahoo page looks like something you would have, did you see it??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: March 17, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »

WESH at noon ..  reporting that the State has new people on the list they want to testify...

Subpoenaed to testify are

Cindy, George, Lee and Cindy's mother, Employees of Mt Dora nursing home and Mallory.

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys !!! Does this mean they get immunity??
I am an old woman and KW just sets my hinky meter running overtime. Why would someone take the bags to CA and not call LE 1st????
I'm an old woman also  my hinky meter is going crazy with this Williams. That is my question also, does this mean immunity?

I want tot know about immunity also.
I almost got my hinky meter knocked out.Got hit in the eye with the badmitten thingy.   
Blink needs to post some more great reading material before I get one of my eyes put out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1669 on: March 17, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »

You have to save your eyes in case we get a doc dump, I haven't played badmitten in years, sounds like fun. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: March 17, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

Seemeatthebeach posted this photobucket site of court pics earlier in this thread.  This particular picture caught my eye.  I'm sorry I don't know how to import the pic itself.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/KC%20MARCH%2012%20HEARING/?action=view&current=335566114.jpg

Devious, conniving, sneaky/underhanded/planning evil, smug, the cat-that-ate-the-canary look

I had a close friend who unfortunately looks almost exactly like KC and I have seen some of the exact same facial expressions from her when she was involved in some things.  This particular expression I’ve seen before- KC is thrilled with the challenge of LE trying to catch her-she loves playing the game (re: her comments about wanting to be on the show Survivor).  Her trial, to her, is a game of wits.  I know this type- they thrive on the intrigue, the lies, the conniving, the thrill of deceiving, and the “delightful” deceit of living a double life…that’s why she’s smiling this particular smile.  The funny thing is, she thinks she’s being so clever and she’s smugly superior.  The reality is it’s so transparent.  Sociopaths rely on their personal charm and magnetism to carry their lies.  If that fails, they resort to emotional abuse.  They absolutely hate logical analysis because it is impersonal and unemotional= unable to be manipulated by the sociopath.

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: March 17, 2009, 01:30:46 PM »

Seemeatthebeach posted this photobucket site of court pics earlier in this thread.  This particular picture caught my eye.  I'm sorry I don't know how to import the pic itself.

Here you go ISpy....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: March 17, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...

State Releases Subpoena List In Anthony Case
List Includes Anthony Family, Nursing Home Employees

POSTED: 11:48 am EDT March 17, 2009
UPDATED: 12:32 pm EDT March 17, 2009

The state of Florida has filed a list of people they've subpoenaed in the case against Casey Anthony.

Some interesting names on the list include members of the Anthony family and their relatives.

The list of those subpoenaed by the state includes Cindy, George and Lee Anthony and Cindy Anthony's mother.

Lee Anthony's girlfriend and employees of a Mount Dora nursing home where the last known videotape of Caylee was taken June 15 are also on the list.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found on Dec. 11 in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Mother Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in Caylee's death.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: March 17, 2009, 01:39:40 PM »

The actions of most involved with the anthonys circle disgust me, but, their actions are not my cross to bare. I am sure,  they will be required by a higher power than orlando's le, to pay for their deeds of greed and death.
I take peace in that knowledge, as well as knowing , the truth has a way of eeking itself into the limelight, sooner or later. We only have to be patient enough, and wait to see karma return.  imo  >>-->> mio

I fully believe this and have seen it come true in many other cases.....They don't have to believe in Karma, 'cause Karma believes in them....( much like gravity, it's an irresistible natural force!)

Blink and others like Desdemona who have worked so hard to bring the truth to light are surely due for a generous deposit in their good karma accounts just as the Anthony's and their cohorts are in for a huge notice of account overdraft and huge penalties!  Even if they think they've beaten the system, even if Casey, through some sad miscarriage of justice, seems to 'get away' with this.....she won't.....and they cannot do a thing to stop it.

------

Sorry Monkeys, I have forgotten my manners......

Top of the marnin' to ye!! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: March 17, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

Seemeatthebeach-Thanks so much!     I've really got to work on my techie skills here.  That was very kind of you!

Off and running, got some St. Paddy's day projects to finish for the fam, but I'll be back (this site is like a magnet-always pulling me back LOL!). BBL and thank you everyone for caring about our Caylee!

Forecast for the Day:
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: March 17, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »

They didn't mention anything on the news about immunity... I'd like to know as well. SeeMe posted all that they said..it was very short 

Orlando has another toddler missing, a 2 year old ...there is a search underway now.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18950466/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_12470103172009#-

I just don't get all these babies going missing. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: March 17, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Did you read the article that Desi helped me post about "Why Parents Kill"???

Interesting article A1.Thanks for posting it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: March 17, 2009, 02:09:20 PM »

They didn't mention anything on the news about immunity... I'd like to know as well. SeeMe posted all that they said..it was very short 

Orlando has another toddler missing, a 2 year old ...there is a search underway now.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18950466/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_12470103172009#-

I just don't get all these babies going missing. 
How sad 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: March 17, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

Interesting article A1.Thanks for posting it. 
I'll second that, very interesting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1679 on: March 17, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »

WESH at noon ..  reporting that the State has new people on the list they want to testify...

Subpoenaed to testify are

Cindy, George, Lee and Cindy's mother, Employees of Mt Dora nursing home and Mallory.

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys !!! Does this mean they get immunity??
I am an old woman and KW just sets my hinky meter running overtime. Why would someone take the bags to CA and not call LE 1st????
I'm an old woman also  my hinky meter is going crazy with this Williams. That is my question also, does this mean immunity?

I want tot know about immunity also.
I almost got my hinky meter knocked out.Got hit in the eye with the badmitten thingy.   
Blink needs to post some more great reading material before I get one of my eyes put out. 

My heart nearly sank when I read they were on the list.  I want to know the immunity deals as well!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.