April 30, 2024, 12:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267041 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: March 17, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »

To the best of my knowledge, immunity does not permit a witness to lie under oath, if they do its perjury.   If perjury occurs it can revoke immunity.  Also, if its limited immunity it only protects a witness as to what they testify to cannot be used against them so long as they do not lie - unless give full immunity it doesnt prevent a person from being charged thru other evidence.
There is the spirit lifter!

So if they get on the stand and tell the truth, to the best of their ability, then will the false police docs and statements made by them come into play against them with limited immunity?  Also, even if they have full immunity, the FBI can still go after them, right??

If they get on the stand and tell the truth anything they say cannot be used against them, if they lie immunity is revoked.  Regarding limited immunity, after giving testimony a third party provides information (not hearsay) or physical evidence comes in, that evidence can still be used against them.  Im pretty sure that even given immunity in the State's case that separate charges under the jurisdiction of the federal government is not included such as lying to a federal officer, federal economic charges without their agreement of same in a formal immunity agreement - Ill look into the latter a bit more for definititive clarification.

Interesting to note, I cannot see how the Anthonys are going to get on that stand and avoid lying, it virtually impossible as I see it considering their inconsistent statements/blanant lies already.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: March 17, 2009, 03:59:48 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18948653/detail.html

Lee Anthony May Be Forced To Answer Questions
Posted: 10:26 am EDT March 17, 2009
Updated: 10:42 am EDT March 17, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony a judge could decide in May whether Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, will be forced to answer questions in a defamation suit against her.

On February 27 Casey's brother Lee Anthony gave a deposition for the defamation lawsuit filed by Zeneida Gonzalez. Gonzalez filed a lawsuit because she has the same name as a mystery nanny that Casey blamed for Caylee's disappearance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEE DEPOSITION: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, during the deposition, Lee did not answer two questions. The attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, Keith Mitnik filed a motion (Read Motion) to try to force Lee to answer questions about Caylee's father and whether he believes his sister is involved in Caylee's death.

(snipped)

We've got to wait until MAY?!?!?!?!?!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: March 17, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

The stuff that the man Richard Cain found that Cin saw is it still out there some where that they could test for Dna to see if it matches Caylee. I mean how odd is it that the last time she was seen was Father's Day and then the Guy finds a Fathers Day balloon  and toys and stuff??
I'm either confused or it has not been said, but where are the things that Williams brought over to the Anthony home? I know he brought it back to the scene and Cain didn't think it had anything to do with the case, but have the items been recovered? 

I hope LE has the stuff.but who am I? I just went around the world trying to explain how to add a popup blocker.My brains are fried. 
Thank goodness GG was here to explain that one simply. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: March 17, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »

The stuff that the man Richard Cain found that Cin saw is it still out there some where that they could test for Dna to see if it matches Caylee. I mean how odd is it that the last time she was seen was Father's Day and then the Guy finds a Fathers Day balloon  and toys and stuff??
I'm either confused or it has not been said, but where are the things that Williams brought over to the Anthony home? I know he brought it back to the scene and Cain didn't think it had anything to do with the case, but have the items been recovered? 

rosie..I am a bit confused on all of it as well...I don't even remember hearing about this bag before reading about it on here...
So Williams/Cain just left the bag of stuff lying back in the woods on Hopespring Dr.?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: March 17, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »

Re: Baez depo on Cain...will it be released as discovery or is that only for the prosecution?

I think I need to go have a couple of cold ones!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1705 on: March 17, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »

To the best of my knowledge, immunity does not permit a witness to lie under oath, if they do its perjury.   If perjury occurs it can revoke immunity.  Also, if its limited immunity it only protects a witness as to what they testify to cannot be used against them so long as they do not lie - unless give full immunity it doesnt prevent a person from being charged thru other evidence.
There is the spirit lifter!

So if they get on the stand and tell the truth, to the best of their ability, then will the false police docs and statements made by them come into play against them with limited immunity?  Also, even if they have full immunity, the FBI can still go after them, right??

If they get on the stand and tell the truth anything they say cannot be used against them, if they lie immunity is revoked.  Regarding limited immunity, after giving testimony a third party provides information (not hearsay) or physical evidence comes in, that evidence can still be used against them.  Im pretty sure that even given immunity in the State's case that separate charges under the jurisdiction of the federal government is not included such as lying to a federal officer, federal economic charges without their agreement of same in a formal immunity agreement - Ill look into the latter a bit more for definititive clarification.

Interesting to note, I cannot see how the Anthonys are going to get on that stand and avoid lying, it virtually impossible as I see it considering their inconsistent statements/blanant lies already.

There you go Capp...making me do my happy dance!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1706 on: March 17, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »

Re: Baez depo on Cain...will it be released as discovery or is that only for the prosecution?

I think I need to go have a couple of cold ones!
I need a couple of something I'm so confused. I thought the Mt Dora employees and Shirley P and the Anthonys were already on the prosecution list, now they are being subpoenad? Please what am I missing, so are all the people on today's list getting some kind of immunity?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: March 17, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

I hope LE has the stuff.but who am I? I just went around the world trying to explain how to add a popup blocker.My brains are fried. 
Thank goodness GG was here to explain that one simply. 

For real Trimm..I was so confused you had my arms all twisted up in a knott trying to do what you instructed..heck I think I may have gum stuck in some odd places too!  Where is the peanut butter???

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: March 17, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »

Happy St. Patty's Day Casey! 

Party Party Party !!!

Oh oops!  My bad!  You're in JAIL!  No party for you!  Oh, and no party for your birthday either! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: March 17, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

Awws Dolce....how ya feeling sweetie

Im dancing between here and the kitchen...this lil Italian is doing St Paddy's dinner - heck yummie food is yummie food right 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1710 on: March 17, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Im dancing between here and the kitchen...this lil Italian is doing St Paddy's dinner - heck yummie food is yummie food right 

I am feeling good today!  This case is a rollercoaster though...I keep looking for Caylee's in all of this, but she has been put in the backseat, story of her life it seems.

Well, any food that is not prepared by me is yummy!     I am the one Italian that can't cook!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: March 17, 2009, 04:18:54 PM »

Party Party Party !!!

Oh oops!  My bad!  You're in JAIL!  No party for you!  Oh, and no party for your birthday either! 

Nope no pissing in the parking lot for Casey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: March 17, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

Party Party Party !!!

Which makes it a VERY HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: March 17, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

I am feeling good today!  This case is a rollercoaster though...I keep looking for Caylee's in all of this, but she has been put in the backseat, story of her life it seems.

Well, any food that is not prepared by me is yummy!     I am the one Italian that can't cook!

Thats okay sweetie, thats why we have backup - relatives! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: March 17, 2009, 04:23:02 PM »

I am curious, I have my suspicion about Baez and his lack of deposing in a timely fashion.  Is he hoping people will forget over time and it be a better chance trial for Casey?

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: March 17, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

rosie..I am a bit confused on all of it as well...I don't even remember hearing about this bag before reading about it on here...
So Williams/Cain just left the bag of stuff lying back in the woods on Hopespring Dr.?

I'm with you. This makes no sense.

Ha

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: March 17, 2009, 04:29:30 PM »

Oops My Bad. I lost control of my computer.  I intended to say

Happy St. Paddy's Day Monkeys

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: March 17, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
I went to the other place and ran a search for Keith Williams and all the stuff about him was posted before Blink's article, so I think they are observing the ©.  I did not go to the members only area.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1718 on: March 17, 2009, 04:30:59 PM »

Hey monks.  Been busy lately and pretty slow on recent news.  Have a safe St. Patrick's Day.  This ones for you...

Do No Evil 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: March 17, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »

Hey monks.  Been busy lately and pretty slow on recent news.  Have a safe St. Patrick's Day.  This ones for you...

I have not seen this from KC's photobucket.  Very chilling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.