April 30, 2024, 10:21:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267027 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1720 on: March 17, 2009, 04:35:05 PM »

Happy St. Patty's Day Casey! 

Party Party Party !!!

Oh oops!  My bad!  You're in JAIL!  No party for you!  Oh, and no party for your birthday either! 

Nope no pissing in the parking lot for Casey

My sources tell me that there was no pissing in the parking lot...

Do No Evil 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: March 17, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

The stuff that the man Richard Cain found that Cin saw is it still out there some where that they could test for Dna to see if it matches Caylee. I mean how odd is it that the last time she was seen was Father's Day and then the Guy finds a Fathers Day balloon  and toys and stuff??
I'm either confused or it has not been said, but where are the things that Williams brought over to the Anthony home? I know he brought it back to the scene and Cain didn't think it had anything to do with the case, but have the items been recovered? 

I hope LE has the stuff.but who am I? I just went around the world trying to explain how to add a popup blocker.My brains are fried. 
Thank goodness GG was here to explain that one simply. 

Thank-you...all
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: March 17, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »

OK, going back and reading Part1 & Part2 again. 

I have to say that if that is a picture of Mr. Williams, I have no doubt that there was probably some boinkin' going on between him & KC.  He looks like just her type imo.

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: March 17, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

I have a question: 

Ok - The A's have been subpoena'd - IF the State does not call them as witnesses, but the defense does, does immunity still apply?

It is highly possible that even though the SA subpoenas them, they still have the option to not call them as witnesses.. (They may still want the option to call them in case the defense does not, so therefore had to subpoena them.)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: March 17, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

You all want to hear something crazy?!  I'm watching HLN right now and I kid you not, Richelle Carey reported that "breaking news:  Lee Anthony is not Caylee's father".  Ok, where the he!! have they been?  Must be slow news day......I guess they pick a tidbit here and there to report as breaking news from the doc dump a few weeks ago.   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: March 17, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
I went to the other place and ran a search for Keith Williams and all the stuff about him was posted before Blink's article, so I think they are observing the ©.  I did not go to the members only area.

theres a few grey areas, thanks for checking on that. Are you referring to the parking lot?
They deleted the entire thread and banned the url throughout the site. I think we may hear from his Grand Puba Redship on this issue... MMMMUUUUHHHAAA
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: March 17, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »

I have to say that if that is a picture of Mr. Williams, I have no doubt that there was probably some boinkin' going on between him & KC.  He looks like just her type imo.

Lovin

Yep, I thought the same thing.  Especially when I viewed his Myspace page and the details of what he looked for in a woman:  Dark hair and something, something.  Made me think of KC and him gettin' it on sometime or another.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1727 on: March 17, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »

Lovin
That was one of my questions this morning, there is more to this Williams story. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1728 on: March 17, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

I have a question: 

Ok - The A's have been subpoena'd - IF the State does not call them as witnesses, but the defense does, does immunity still apply?

It is highly possible that even though the SA subpoenas them, they still have the option to not call them as witnesses.. (They may still want the option to call them in case the defense does not, so therefore had to subpoena them.)

I am so confused on this, I wish I knew. And also Mallory, Shirley P, and staff from Mt Dora also subpoenad. My mind is not working today. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: March 17, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »

The stuff that the man Richard Cain found that Cin saw is it still out there some where that they could test for Dna to see if it matches Caylee. I mean how odd is it that the last time she was seen was Father's Day and then the Guy finds a Fathers Day balloon  and toys and stuff??
I'm either confused or it has not been said, but where are the things that Williams brought over to the Anthony home? I know he brought it back to the scene and Cain didn't think it had anything to do with the case, but have the items been recovered? 

I hope LE has the stuff.but who am I? I just went around the world trying to explain how to add a popup blocker.My brains are fried. 
Thank goodness GG was here to explain that one simply. 

For real Trimm..I was so confused you had my arms all twisted up in a knott trying to do what you instructed..heck I think I may have gum stuck in some odd places too!  Where is the peanut butter???

I know.It's amazing what a 8yr old does to your already not normal mind. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: March 17, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
I went to the other place and ran a search for Keith Williams and all the stuff about him was posted before Blink's article, so I think they are observing the ©.  I did not go to the members only area.

theres a few grey areas, thanks for checking on that. Are you referring to the parking lot?
They deleted the entire thread and banned the url throughout the site. I think we may hear from his Grand Puba Redship on this issue... MMMMUUUUHHHAAA

Blink you mentioned you'd talk to "him" today...it wasnt clear who "him" was.    But I am curious what time this call to Valencia by George was because on Dec 11th they were flying back from California so if my memory serves they were in the air until about 4PM that day

O Mike Galanos on HLN just brought up "a slip" about chloroform being in Caylee's hair

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: March 17, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »

Blink ~ Will you be doing a follow up article on your interpretation?  I, for one, would love to read it. 

I hope you are feeling better and have gotten a little rest. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: March 17, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »

I have a question: 

I am so confused on this, I wish I knew. And also Mallory, Shirley P, and staff from Mt Dora also subpoenad. My mind is not working today. 

Okay so if the A's have to tell the truth the whole Truth, that's an oxymoron right there..anyway..then I guess they can ask about the 16th, the fictitious car chase, etc, etc..to prove that the house of cards is crashing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: March 17, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »

Happy St. Patty's Day Casey! 

Party Party Party !!!

Oh oops!  My bad!  You're in JAIL!  No party for you!  Oh, and no party for your birthday either! 

Nope no pissing in the parking lot for Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1734 on: March 17, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Happy St.Patrick's Day. 
Going back to read and catch up.  Hey Scarlett. 

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Hi Scarlett.   I miss QM, too.   I don't have her bus - but I did find this one.

Apparently QM,YOU Do have a lot to offer cause when I asked about you everyone else missed you as well. Isn't it nice to be missed??

AND thanks to ALL my monkey buds for sending me buses of all shapes and sizes!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 17, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »

You crack me up Blink.They don't want GPR on them.

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: March 17, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »

Does anyone recall seeing any photos of the shamrock "beeds" hanging from Casey's rear view?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 17, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »

Blink you mentioned you'd talk to "him" today...it wasnt clear who "him" was.    But I am curious what time this call to Valencia by George was because on Dec 11th they were flying back from California so if my memory serves they were in the air until about 4PM that day

O Mike Galanos on HLN just brought up "a slip" about chloroform being in Caylee's hair

Actually, I think the time of their arrival back to Orlando was more between 2-3 eastern

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: March 17, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

I have a question: 

Welcome to my world. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: March 17, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »

Turn on HLN Mike Galanos   he's going to discuss "slip" about chloroform...right now they are talking about Haleigh's case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.