April 30, 2024, 04:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266977 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: March 17, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

Well, I would be happy if they would play "Danny Boy" for Casey the rest of the night. And I would like it to play very soft just as she settles down to sleep, and then really loud and vice versa.  Oh yeah, bring that.
Good thought A1, that song made me cry as a child and makes me cry now. Bet it wouldn't even register anything with KC though. It's such a sad depressing song.
Yeah, I was in Boston on a St Patricks Day once and went to one of the pubs.  They sang it and swayed with their mugs of beer.  It was sad and beautiful at the same time.

Hey!  That's my song.  My dear mother used to sing that to me when I was a wee lad.

THEY NEED TO PLAY JAIL HOUSE ROCK ALL NIGHT LONG FOR CASEY WITH CAYLEE CRYING  IN THE BACKGROUND OR . CAYLEE  SAYING MOMMIE OVER AND OVER UNTIL SHE GOES COMPLETE NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »

Ok Monkeys ... this new contract is finally kicking my butt!  (those days spent in the cage when I should have been working ... may be catching up to me!)   

But still lurking to find out the news!  Gotta hit the bunky!  No green beer for me tonight!  But happy St. Patty's Day (Night) to all my monkeys! 

trimm .... keep that golfcart under the speed limit!  I'm sending no rose with you to ride shotgun ... hopefully she can keep you outta monkey jail! 

Night Monkeys!

I'm hitting the binky too.These kids are wearing me out. 
I'm sending the cart to NoRose and she can ride with JSM. 

Here you go NoRose. 

'Nite monkeys.Stay safe and warm.And don't dream about Lee's eyebrows. 
  JSM gets to go in the golf cart?  No Rose better drive though, I've been having some of Brandi's green beer! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1922 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
I went to the other place and ran a search for Keith Williams and all the stuff about him was posted before Blink's article, so I think they are observing the ©.  I did not go to the members only area.

theres a few grey areas, thanks for checking on that. Are you referring to the parking lot?
They deleted the entire thread and banned the url throughout the site. I think we may hear from his Grand Puba Redship on this issue... MMMMUUUUHHHAAA
Yes Parking Lot.  I did not go there.  Never want to spend much time looking around, if you know what I mean.   I only searched for the whole name Keith Williams.  The posts with that name were all dated before your article.  Didn't read all, but there were things like his Myspace and some other tidbits about him.  I'll give it a couple of hours and will do a search for Keith and see if they are using anything from your article.   
Today, Ive been in the parking lot a lot today for Haleigh news, I did not see anything about Keith Williams at all. 
Blink will be happy and so will the Grand Puba Redship.  I'm sure a thread to two has been started and promply deleted.   They have is set up so that if someone tries to provide a link or reference as required by Title 17 all they get is xxxx's, so they cannot by the Fair Use law use anything since they cannot give credit.
I asked a very pointed question about this in a certain thread, and surprise, surprise, it hasn't been answered yet. I hate sites that think they're all that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: March 17, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »

Ok Monkeys ... this new contract is finally kicking my butt!  (those days spent in the cage when I should have been working ... may be catching up to me!)   

But still lurking to find out the news!  Gotta hit the bunky!  No green beer for me tonight!  But happy St. Patty's Day (Night) to all my monkeys! 

trimm .... keep that golfcart under the speed limit!  I'm sending no rose with you to ride shotgun ... hopefully she can keep you outta monkey jail! 

Night Monkeys!

Here you go NoRose. 

Thanks, not a good idea, I'm confused today with all the new happenings, but JSM can help, where are you JSM. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: March 17, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

KC's new little black (bag) party dress

She needs a duct tape headband!!!

miss hefty bag queen of the month...

LIKE MARY HEARTS WARDROBE
MAYBE IM WATCHING TO MUCH OF  ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT !! SHE NEEDS THE GREY DUCT TAPE HEADBAND A  THE BELT TO MATCH.....

We could make up a doll like this and send it to the jail.  Reckon we would get in trouble.  Sure would like to do it though.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »

Well, I would be happy if they would play "Danny Boy" for Casey the rest of the night. And I would like it to play very soft just as she settles down to sleep, and then really loud and vice versa.  Oh yeah, bring that.
Good thought A1, that song made me cry as a child and makes me cry now. Bet it wouldn't even register anything with KC though. It's such a sad depressing song.
Yeah, I was in Boston on a St Patricks Day once and went to one of the pubs.  They sang it and swayed with their mugs of beer.  It was sad and beautiful at the same time.

Hey!  That's my song.  My dear mother used to sing that to me when I was a wee lad.
I love that song. It just makes me cry.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1926 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

Since Slore's Birthday is up and coming I thought I would pay her Tribute
that and since she is so attached to St. Patrick's Day .. Her favorite

Next to a Cell phone ... strapped to her head

I am sure she is Wailing thinking about all her friends drinking Green Beer Right Now  ... Singing and Dancin ..having a Grand Ol Time ... Her though not even a thought in their minds ......... 

No Parade for Slore ...

photo taken downtown Chicago today

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »

Night Monkeys!

Here you go NoRose. 

Thanks, not a good idea, I'm confused today with all the new happenings, but JSM can help, where are you JSM. 
I'm here No Rose, Josef or Zoe may have to drive us though. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »

Since Slore's Birthday is up and coming I thought I would pay her Tribute
that and since she is so attached to St. Patrick's Day .. Her favorite

Next to a Cell phone ... strapped to her head

I am sure she is Wailing thinking about all her friends drinking Green Beer Right Now  ... Singing and Dancin ..having a Grand Ol Time ... Her though not even a thought in their minds ......... 

No Parade for Slore ...

photo taken downtown Chicago today

YAY Take that you Slore KC Anthony. I hope your friends are having the best St Patricks day with their shamrocks and beer. I hope you rot a slow and painful death in prison.

Whew, that felt very good. Now I will listen to Danny Boy!!!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »

OR SELL IT ON EBAY
CALL IT THE HOOCHIE MAMA  BABY KILLER DOLL!!

MAYBE IM WATCHING TO MUCH OF  ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT !! SHE NEEDS THE GREY DUCT TAPE HEADBAND A  THE BELT TO MATCH.....

We could make up a doll like this and send it to the jail.  Reckon we would get in trouble.  Sure would like to do it though.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1930 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.
I went to the other place and ran a search for Keith Williams and all the stuff about him was posted before Blink's article, so I think they are observing the ©.  I did not go to the members only area.

theres a few grey areas, thanks for checking on that. Are you referring to the parking lot?
They deleted the entire thread and banned the url throughout the site. I think we may hear from his Grand Puba Redship on this issue... MMMMUUUUHHHAAA
Yes Parking Lot.  I did not go there.  Never want to spend much time looking around, if you know what I mean.   I only searched for the whole name Keith Williams.  The posts with that name were all dated before your article.  Didn't read all, but there were things like his Myspace and some other tidbits about him.  I'll give it a couple of hours and will do a search for Keith and see if they are using anything from your article.   

Thanks Today, did you happen to notice the poor lonely post on the "Links blocked to other sites" threads questioning why they cant link to blinkoncrime.com without a response althought there's like 10 mods listed?
Why yes, yes I did notice that question!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: March 17, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

I'm feeling too under the weather to go hunting all the media and web sites for an obscure pic of something like this hanging from Casey's bedroom mirror/bed/doorknob, but maybe someone could make the effort??  It's gotta be out there somewhere.
Desi

Thanks Desi-

I completely believe the lanyard is the one in the photo. I actually took that from a now private myspace before they were listed as a prosecution witness. When I saw CA testimony it was taken, I knew where this was going- Sick.

Oh wow.  My bad!  I must have really misunderstood.  Thought those were party beads in the photos you posted.  Thought they were pics of two different people wearing similar party beads, one with big shamrocks and one without. I missed the point and hope you will allow me to blame it on my being sick. 

Maybe Klaas would consider removing my post, to avoid even more confusion than I already caused today!  Sorry!

Desi

Des-
be serious, your the queen of the details of this case, dont give it another thought. The only reason I had these was for another piece that I decided against. Cindy gave the fodder to know this lanyard is what is being decided. (Blink bowing to my friend Desi)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: March 17, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »

I love that song. It just makes me cry.
OMG OMG.. My Poppa used to sing that to me, waaaa. Thanks for bringing it back
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: March 17, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »

OR SELL IT ON EBAY
CALL IT THE HOOCHIE MAMA  BABY KILLER DOLL!!

I don't think you would get in trouble, but I do think KC would think the doll as a tribute to KC Anthony. She wouldn't get the irony of it all. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: March 17, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Happy St.Patrick's Day. 
Going back to read and catch up.  Hey Scarlett. 

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Hi Scarlett.   I miss QM, too.   I don't have her bus - but I did find this one.

Apparently QM,YOU Do have a lot to offer cause when I asked about you everyone else missed you as well. Isn't it nice to be missed??

AND thanks to ALL my monkey buds for sending me buses of all shapes and sizes!

Awww, thanks Scarrlett!! I'm behind again, but I just read this. To answer your question, YES, it is nice to be missed!! I miss posting sometimes, but I know I'll go OT most of the time, especially when there isn't alot new to talk about. Also, I've just been pretty frustrated with everything so I find it slightly easier if I take a step back and just watch.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1935 on: March 17, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »

JSM
My Grandfather played the Viola and would Sing Danny Boy ....... he had the most beautiful voice ...
So Enjoy your Song ! 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1936 on: March 17, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

Klaaaassssssss........I don't think I can stay up for 40 or so more posts, lol    WAAAAAAAAA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:18 PM »

so, basically... it doesn't matter who, what, when , why or where a person commits a crime, felony or murder- being found guilty or not depends on NOT what is true by obvious evidence, but by how well the true evidence can be twisted by & made into a farce by some "law abiding attorney" who, if EVER was a victim, would be all over the defence for the same pathetic cries claiming innocence on the guilty party and not think twice about it...sometimes things are just what they are-not meant to be defended. Someday, someway, somehow- punishment for wrongdoing ALWAYS gets revenge no matter how big or small the deed!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: March 17, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.Happy St.Patrick's Day. 
Going back to read and catch up.  Hey Scarlett. 

Hi Guys!! Not much going on Trimm. Except being Green...

Hi SS and Grama..Thanks for the goodies..

I have been missing QM with all the great graphics and the bus!!  Bring back the bus!!

Hi Scarlett.   I miss QM, too.   I don't have her bus - but I did find this one.

Apparently QM,YOU Do have a lot to offer cause when I asked about you everyone else missed you as well. Isn't it nice to be missed??

AND thanks to ALL my monkey buds for sending me buses of all shapes and sizes!

Awww, thanks Scarrlett!! I'm behind again, but I just read this. To answer your question, YES, it is nice to be missed!! I miss posting sometimes, but I know I'll go OT most of the time, especially when there isn't alot new to talk about. Also, I've just been pretty frustrated with everything so I find it slightly easier if I take a step back and just watch.
HI QM!!! I go off topic all the time. I feel your pain. I have been trying to lurk and behave. Behaving's not working for JSM right now. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: March 17, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

JSM
My Grandfather played the Viola and would Sing Danny Boy ....... he had the most beautiful voice ...
So Enjoy your Song ! 

That is such a coinsidence Deenie. I played the viola when I was in from the 3rd grade until I was a senior in high school. I wish I could play it now. I do love that song. I have always sung it to Josef with the Danny Boy changed to Joe Joe Boy. I am weird like that. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.