April 30, 2024, 01:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267049 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »

OMG I know this is O/T  But for those interested Greta is just announcing that Howard K Stern is turning himself in on felony charges for giving Anna Nicole Smith drugs!

This is due to the searchs on 2 doctors!!

And the choir started to sing, "JUSTICE in the works!"

Hey Capp - did you see JVM talked about the skulls kissing forming a heart?  I am so blown away by that.  She asked one of the attorneys on the show if the prosecution would use it and he said yes and feels it will be somewhat important (to jury) piece of puzzle!
Not sure if it was a monkey who sent it - from the post Desi and Brandi helped me with or if tipsters read here - but MONKEYS ROCK!
Made my day, for sure!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

Hiya Monkeys and Guest,

A Monkey remarked earlier, kc's teeth looking odd today, I thought so too.  Went and reviewed the still shots from today.  Are her two upper front teeth temporary caps?  I dunno... Believe if you look, the lipstick went on her cheeks as blush, but i could be wrong.

Below is a link to Click Orlando, and a photo I saw last night.  I do not think I have seen the photo before. Is this a bag of rubbish or is it the laundry bag little Caylee's remain were in?  IF it is the laundry bag, I believe some of  her remains were still contained within the bag when this picture was taken.  

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18742740/detail.html

Fourth picture in, of the slideshow.  Please tell me those are not Caylee's bones to the right hand side of the bag.  Please.  IF they are.... WHO THE HECK released this photo?  Maybe, my first question should be, WHO THE HECK throws their child into the community rubbish pit?  But, then I have never figured out why anyone would willfully harm another human, let alone a child.  Guess I am a slow.  

A.

Life IS Good!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »

OMG, I can't believe that Cindy, who appears to support Kc and at the same time taking pot shots (ie memorial) is still on KC's side. Why doesn't someone close to her explain that her daughter is slamming her and probably was going to kill her? What does it take to get through to that woman??

I have serious doubts about her intelligence quotient. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »

Hiya Monkeys and Guest,

A Monkey remarked earlier, kc's teeth looking odd today, I thought so too.  Went and reviewed the still shots from today.  Are her two upper front teeth temporary caps?  I dunno... Believe if you look, the lipstick went on her cheeks as blush, but i could be wrong.

Below is a link to Click Orlando, and a photo I saw last night.  I do not think I have seen the photo before. Is this a bag of rubbish or is it the laundry bag little Caylee's remain were in?  IF it is the laundry bag, I believe some of  her remains were still contained within the bag when this picture was taken.  

Fourth picture in, of the slideshow.  Please tell me those are not Caylee's bones to the right hand side of the bag.  Please.  IF they are.... WHO THE HECK released this photo?  Maybe, my first question should be, WHO THE HECK throws their child into the community rubbish pit?  But, then I have never figured out why anyone would willfully harm another human, let alone a child.  Guess I am a slow.  

A.
Hello, Im the one that remarked about Casey's teeth.  It is either she has lost the caps off of the front two, or by not wearing her retainer, the teeth have gone back to the original position....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 12, 2009, 10:30:41 PM »

OMG I know this is O/T  But for those interested Greta is just announcing that Howard K Stern is turning himself in on felony charges for giving Anna Nicole Smith drugs!

This is due to the searchs on 2 doctors!!

And the choir started to sing, "JUSTICE in the works!"

Hey Capp - did you see JVM talked about the skulls kissing forming a heart?  I am so blown away by that.  She asked one of the attorneys on the show if the prosecution would use it and he said yes and feels it will be somewhat important (to jury) piece of puzzle!
Not sure if it was a monkey who sent it - from the post Desi and Brandi helped me with or if tipsters read here - but MONKEYS ROCK!
Made my day, for sure!

Since the source wasnt mentioned, my guess as I do suspect NG and a few others read our wonderful forum
Woot Woot  I know I was looking to see if anyone took it from here to start discussing it last week (esp 1 site  )    It wouldnt be a first & congrats because the correlation is both compelling & eery

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #365 on: March 12, 2009, 10:33:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys !!! Everytime JB opens his mouth he just shows his ignorance. Geesh ...my 4 yr old grandson could do a better job.

LKB...do you guys recall the posters of the evolution of apes to humans????? I think LKB got stuck on about the second level....she looks like a baboon in the face. Sorry to all baboons I might have just insulted..

But she thinks she's so hot !   [ She's also put on a few more pounds since last she graced us with her superior presence. ]

Darla:  Did you see the photo I posted today of Linda's twin??? 

Yes I did Grandma ....The best laugh I have had in weeks. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: March 12, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »

~snipped~
Hello, Im the one that remarked about Casey's teeth.  It is either she has lost the caps off of the front two, or by not wearing her retainer, the teeth have gone back to the original position....

Hi A-1,

Please forgive me, for not recalling your name, earlier.  Many of the Monkey's post are really good, and I can never remember who said what.  (Aunza, stops to look around for where she left her head.)

Yes, could be lack of a retainer, for sure. ~smile~

A.

Life IS Good!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »

A1 those are twig branches - but the yellow bag sealed has bones in it - IMHO yes that is the laundry bag, black plastic bag after removal to evidence bag

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #368 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:01 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

~snipped~

Hi A-1,

Please forgive me, for not recalling your name, earlier.  Many of the Monkey's post are really good, and I can never remember who said what.  (Aunza, stops to look around for where she left her head.)

A.
But for the bag, I just dont know.  They collected a lot of the leaves and dirt and everything around the bag.  It could just be leaves....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »

A1 those are twig branches - but the yellow bag sealed has bones in it - IMHO yes that is the laundry bag, black plastic bag after removal to evidence bag
Thanks Capp, going back to look again.

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »

Hiya Monkeys and Guest,

I think you may be right -- I have never seen this photo before although it seems I have seen the others.  The "Whitney" tag would have been on the laundry bag.  O Lord - if true, that's more graphics than I even wanted to see. 

A.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #372 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

Alrighty nighty nighty Monkeys!
Had a lovely mani/pedi done today...I did it for Casey's Behind Bars Birthday Celebration. (LOL aw poor Casey...NNNNOOOOTTTTT)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

More details on HKS - not sure a separate thread is warranted yet - mod call

Howard K. Stern is turning himself in tonight -- he's being arrested and charged, along with two other doctors, for allegedly conspiring to fuel an an addict with prescription drugs -- and the addict was Anna Nicole Smith.

Stern and Dr. Sandeep Kapoor and Khristine Eroshevich are being charged with a total of eight felonies.

According to the L.A. County D.A., the conspiracy counts allege the three defendants conspired to furnish controlled substances to Smith from between July 2004 and January 2007.

Stern and Kapoor were charged with one count of unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance. Eroshevich and Stern were charged with unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance between June 2004 and January 2007.

Kapoor and Eroshevich were each charged with obtaining a prescription for opiates by "fraud, deceit or misrepresentation." They were both also charged with one count of obtaining a prescription for opiates by giving a false name or address.

Kapoor and Stern were also charged with one count of "prescribing, administering or dispensing a controlled substance to an addict." Eroshevich was charged with the same crime for separate prescriptions.

Bail is recommended at $20,000 for each defendant.

As we first reported, California drug officials recently raided the Los Angeles office of Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, looking for evidence against Stern.

Stern has denied doing anything illegal in connection with drugs and Anna Nicole.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/12/howard-k-stern-turns-himself-in/2#comments

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »

O/T but the trial was in Florida.  NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/anna-nicole-smith-case-new-charges-to-doctors-and-partner-howard-k-stern/

Anna Nicole Smith Case: New Charges to Doctors and Partner Howard K. Stern
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

Thank you Dolce!!!  See her teeth look just like they did before all of the work.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:28 PM »

Good call! Would she be allowed to wear a retainer in jail. My guess is no because it could be turned into a weapon...but I really don't know.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:56 PM »

I am sorry that my reply wound up in the middle of your quote.  I don't have the function down yet,  I apologize again.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »

Alrighty nighty nighty Monkeys!
Had a lovely mani/pedi done today...I did it for Casey's Behind Bars Birthday Celebration. (LOL aw poor Casey...NNNNOOOOTTTTT)
Good for you Dolce, you deserve it.  Facial tomorrow for both of us!!!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

~snipped~

Hi A-1,

A.
But for the bag, I just dont know.  They collected a lot of the leaves and dirt and everything around the bag.  It could just be leaves....

Hey Saucy Kitty!  I think you are correct about the teeth.

Still got them boots on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.