April 30, 2024, 09:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267018 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

From Capp: Since the source wasnt mentioned, my guess as I do suspect NG and a few others read our wonderful forum
Woot Woot  I know I was looking to see if anyone took it from here to start discussing it last week (esp 1 site  ::MonkeyWink:Smile    It wouldnt be a first & congrats because the correlation is both compelling & eery
Thanks for the support.  Yes, that cough other site is busy doing background searches and un-puffing their chests!  But, if they take from us - we EXPECT proper notation!

I feel like you 2 are speaking "chimp".. Please to splain?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 13, 2009, 01:38:55 AM »

I just check WFTV - this is still not up on their site:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81346

Originally Posted by Muzikman 
On WFTV's 11 PM newscast, story is not up on their site yet.

Under investigation for writing bad checks for money he owed to clients - one check was for $108,000!

Their legal analyst said that it could prevent him from practicing in FL.

Kathy Belich hit him with it after court today, he said "the matter is being resolved."

An interesting, not so good day for the ahem "Dream Team."

Who are they referring to here...BAEZ?

Macalsuo-
sorry if Im behind
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 13, 2009, 01:45:05 AM »

From Capp: Since the source wasnt mentioned, my guess as I do suspect NG and a few others read our wonderful forum
Woot Woot  I know I was looking to see if anyone took it from here to start discussing it last week (esp 1 site  ::MonkeyWink:Smile    It wouldnt be a first & congrats because the correlation is both compelling & eery
Thanks for the support.  Yes, that cough other site is busy doing background searches and un-puffing their chests!  But, if they take from us - we EXPECT proper notation!

It appears, although we have no proof, someone posted your info on the new attorney at WS but didn't say where they got it.   They posted it at WS a few minutes after you posted on your page.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 13, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey link=topic=4660.msg717461#msg717461 [/quote

I wonder what site that could be. Hmm. *snicker*
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 13, 2009, 01:56:04 AM »

I am sorry that my reply wound up in the middle of your quote.  I don't have the function down yet,  I apologize again.
O/T ss
~smile~ Shall we learn together ,Ccndixie?  I could use a partner in trying to learn the ropes.  Just do not kick my head, if you happen to see it laying about. LOL

A.
Being new happens to all of us.  A gift from me to you!
Link to learn about quote and reply and other cool monkey things!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=help;page=post

If you want to do serious practice - we have a place for that too!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.0

Ohhhh...a place to practice?! I didn't know that was available. YEAH!!!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 13, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »

It appears, although we have no proof, someone posted your info on the new attorney at WS but didn't say where they got it.   They posted it at WS a few minutes after you posted on your page.

Ok Lucy I splain in the best "alleged" manner as I can. 

Three lil monkeys working thru the night came upon a correlation between the red heart sticker & the skeleton couple image that shapes into a heart that Casey uploaded after Caylee was killed (I think 6/26).   Well tonight it was discussed on HLN CNN & newJ was wondering if anyone called from here, doesnt appear that anyone has.  Now, over the past weeks  Ive been checking over at other sites (1 in particular  ) because I see a habit of them liking to read elsewhere & make it seem like an original thought commented on over here was there own, similar to the youtubes which many others had as far back as Sept - ironically this new news was posted by Blink sooner than mentioned elsewhere & they did not reference where they got the breaking news.

PS   I am so not shocked about "Mac the Knife" I could tell how he came blowing in tooting his horn that he had to have secrets in the closet, you could say I have keen gut instincts & not to shabby in the observant dept.  O man I cannot wait to hear more!!     O how Im giggling over here, you have no idea!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 13, 2009, 02:21:26 AM »

PS  Baez in open court told the judge that he was introducing Mac as part of his team, why didnt he file for Pro Hac Vice before he spoke as one of Casey's attorneys. LKB filed before her first appearance, what gives with that -- is it because he is under investigation?

Im telling ya you cant make this snit up!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:38 AM »

BLINK

Today, 01:21 AM you were referenced over there just moments ago

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 13, 2009, 02:47:34 AM »

Quote from: Cappuccino link=topic=4660.msg717765#msg717765 date=123692501

[color=blue

Three lil monkeys working thru the night came upon a correlation between the red heart sticker & the skeleton couple image that shapes into a heart that Casey uploaded after Caylee was killed (I think 6/26).   Well tonight it was discussed on HLN CNN & newJ was wondering if anyone called from here, doesnt appear that anyone has.  Now, over the past weeks  Ive been checking over at other sites (1 in particular  ) because I see a habit of them liking to read elsewhere & make it seem like an original thought commented on over here was there own, similar to the youtubes which many others had as far back as Sept - ironically this new news was posted by Blink sooner than mentioned elsewhere & they did not reference where they got the breaking news.

PS   I am so not shocked about "Mac the Knife" I could tell how he came blowing in tooting his horn that he had to have secrets in the closet, you could say I have keen gut instincts & not to shabby in the observant dept.  O man I cannot wait to hear more!!     O how Im giggling over here, you have no idea![/color]

Your giggles are contagious. LOL

How worried should a person be about Mac's abilities? I heard about his resume on the news, and he seems like a bad@ss. Is he? Could he be a huge help to KC or not? I hear/read different opinions about him, but haven't much here. What do ya'll think?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: March 13, 2009, 02:55:33 AM »

OK lets get something out of the way - Ricardo having that picture on his computer does not explain why Casey looked up how to make chloroform on her computer - talk about a stretch in the midst of hanging on to "Zanny the Nanny" but Zanny is really Amy or Tony or Jesse or Ricardo..... do they actually think the general public that are all potential jurors are that naive or unedumakated...lol  good God!

ITA.  Between being at his place and using Hopespring Dr. computer I've often thought she was "inspired" by what she'd seen on his computer (or was it Myspace?) re. chloroform and chose to "search" the subject of her own volition.
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2009, 02:56:36 AM »

hello whoever is still on here, i just got all my stuff done around house (lord its late), started reading post from where i left in the middle of the hearing. So am i reading right, all motions denied? Does this mean we get to see the video of Ms THING crying?
and we dont get to see George letter?
And they still have not said anything else in regards to Lee and himsaying he doesnt know who father is even though he has said in past he does know?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 13, 2009, 03:40:04 AM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey link=topic=4660.msg717461#msg717461 [/quote

I wonder what site that could be. Hmm. *snicker*
See that Klaas answered Blink, so yes it is one of those webslipsleuth type sites.  Funny thing about those sites you often find an intro something like this: 
Dear Readers,
Everyone, no matter who you are, has something to offer here. 

Inquiring minds wonder does EVERYONE - mean EVERYONE?  Even criminals or gosh forgive, folks with yahoo or hotmail addresses?  Oh me and my random thoughts........maybe the key word in the intro is offer??????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »

You guys have got to see this BS   "The Sow and The Pig" slung outside the courtroom today.   Here is the link look for a pic of them outside the courthouse with these videos on this page.   Bozo apparently doesnt hear what the judge tells him. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-hearing-031209,0,6839833.story

LKB got downright combative with the media, she's almost got her hand in Belich's face!   AGAIN this human version of Miss Piggy thinks shes going to educate the judge - I cant tell ya how condenscending & disrespectful that is to say!  You could tell today Judge Strickland is very aware of her schtick & he's gonna slap her into reality any chance procedure is on his side.  They are taking the bully approach...psssssst this is no dream team, not by a long shot!

The defense is purely attack - nothing exculpatory nor defense of someone else did it, from the getgo it shows they are deseparate & have to provide smoke & mirrors...juries today are not this naive, they'll figure out what they are doing.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 13, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »

PS   I am so not shocked about "Mac the Knife" I could tell how he came blowing in tooting his horn that he had to have secrets in the closet, you could say I have keen gut instincts & not to shabby in the observant dept.  O man I cannot wait to hear more!!     O how Im giggling over here, you have no idea!

Expanding.........Once upon a time, the aforementioned monkey whose original observation and work product (copyrighted as much as any other internet webslippery site) and I imagine her two partners (Desi and Brandi) want the cage to know, that said monkey writing this diatribe feels..........

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2009, 03:57:08 AM »

OK lets get something out of the way - Ricardo having that picture on his computer does not explain why Casey looked up how to make chloroform on her computer - talk about a stretch in the midst of hanging on to "Zanny the Nanny" but Zanny is really Amy or Tony or Jesse or Ricardo..... do they actually think the general public that are all potential jurors are that naive or unedumakated...lol  good God!

ITA.  Between being at his place and using Hopespring Dr. computer I've often thought she was "inspired" by what she'd seen on his computer (or was it Myspace?) re. chloroform and chose to "search" the subject of her own volition.
Being curious and doing a google on what it is I can comprehend - maybe even in conjunction with the context of the picture, such as chloroform + date rape drug - that I can almost see........ but to seek a recipe and to do it in conjunction with household weapons and neck breaking - well let me put it this way, if you stretch a rubber band too far, it breaks!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 13, 2009, 04:01:42 AM »

Being curious and doing a google on what it is I can comprehend - maybe even in conjunction with the context of the picture, such as chloroform + date rape drug - that I can almost see........ but to seek a recipe and to do it in conjunction with household weapons and neck breaking - well let me put it this way, if you stretch a rubber band too far, it breaks!

DING!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 13, 2009, 04:05:43 AM »

hello whoever is still on here, i just got all my stuff done around house (lord its late), started reading post from where i left in the middle of the hearing. So am i reading right, all motions denied? Does this mean we get to see the video of Ms THING crying?
And they still have not said anything else in regards to Lee and himsaying he doesnt know who father is even though he has said in past he does know?
Georges letter - won't come in at this point (and it appears from judges comment he doesn't see it as relevant to the murder case)....HOWEVER, that does not preclude the media from requesting it under the sunshine laws of Florida - so it is possible you might still see it in the Orlando Sentinel or elsewhere.
Motion to sanction the prosecution by defense - denied.
Videos of the boowhoo cry babies - we didn't hear anything on that today.
Issue of Lee knowing who is daddy - is the Zanieda Gonzalas case, at this point.  Something about paternal DNA was said, but alas - i was watching HLN and the signal was lost.
Issue before the court (argued by Linda Biden) was deemed mute point until she does her own discovery! 
Blink did a great recap on her page - as I am sure I missed some things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 13, 2009, 04:12:25 AM »

Georges letter - won't come in at this point (and it appears from judges comment he doesn't see it as relevant to the murder case)....HOWEVER, that does not preclude the media from requesting it under the sunshine laws of Florida - so it is possible you might still see it in the Orlando Sentinel or elsewhere.
Motion to sanction the prosecution by defense - denied.
Videos of the boowhoo cry babies - we didn't hear anything on that today.
Issue of Lee knowing who is daddy - is the Zanieda Gonzalas case, at this point.  Something about paternal DNA was said, but alas - i was watching HLN and the signal was lost.
Issue before the court (argued by Linda Biden) was deemed mute point until she does her own discovery! 
Blink did a great recap on her page - as I am sure I missed some things.

LKB seems to think they will get an acquittal by educating the judge & blowing up a story about destroyed bench notes (always done after processing is complete) report typed into computer.     O brotha!   Rolling Eyes

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 13, 2009, 04:17:44 AM »

You guys have got to see this BS   "The Sow and The Pig" slung outside the courtroom today.   Here is the link look for a pic of them outside the courthouse with these videos on this page.   Bozo apparently doesnt hear what the judge tells him. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-hearing-031209,0,6839833.story

LKB got downright combative with the media, she's almost got her hand in Belich's face!   AGAIN this human version of Miss Piggy thinks shes going to educate the judge - I cant tell ya how condenscending & disrespectful that is to say!  You could tell today Judge Strickland is very aware of her schtick & he's gonna slap her into reality any chance procedure is on his side.  They are taking the bully approach...psssssst this is no dream team, not by a long shot!

The defense is purely attack - nothing exculpatory nor defense of someone else did it, from the getgo it shows they are deseparate & have to provide smoke & mirrors...juries today are not this naive, they'll figure out what they are doing.

Is there anything bigger than her ego?  She is gonna teach the judge.  I noticed she started out shooting her own foot today.  She told the judge that she was sure he had learned from her submitting's.  Then a bit later, she said that her national involvement all over the country......Hey Linda, here is a tip - don't toot your own horn and don't scold the judge like he is not as smart as you!
OMG - listening to the Biaz part of that link now, gads he took notes from LKB - he just jumped KBelish and used almost the exact same scolding words LKB did.  They don't like Kathi and I think she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 13, 2009, 04:21:44 AM »

Expanding.........Once upon a time, the aforementioned monkey whose original observation and work product (copyrighted as much as any other internet webslippery site) and I imagine her two partners (Desi and Brandi) want the cage to know, that said monkey writing this diatribe feels..........
I FEEL SO VIOLATED!!!!!!!
Edit to add my banner that went poof! 
I FEEL SO VIOLATED!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.