April 30, 2024, 01:40:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267050 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 13, 2009, 04:24:00 AM »

You guys have got to see this BS   "The Sow and The Pig" slung outside the courtroom today.   Here is the link look for a pic of them outside the courthouse with these videos on this page.   Bozo apparently doesnt hear what the judge tells him. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-hearing-031209,0,6839833.story

LKB got downright combative with the media, she's almost got her hand in Belich's face!   AGAIN this human version of Miss Piggy thinks shes going to educate the judge - I cant tell ya how condenscending & disrespectful that is to say!  You could tell today Judge Strickland is very aware of her schtick & he's gonna slap her into reality any chance procedure is on his side.  They are taking the bully approach...psssssst this is no dream team, not by a long shot!

The defense is purely attack - nothing exculpatory nor defense of someone else did it, from the getgo it shows they are deseparate & have to provide smoke & mirrors...juries today are not this naive, they'll figure out what they are doing.

Is there anything bigger than her ego?  She is gonna teach the judge.  I noticed she started out shooting her own foot today.  She told the judge that she was sure he had learned from her submitting's.  Then a bit later, she said that her national involvement all over the country......Hey Linda, here is a tip - don't toot your own horn and don't scold the judge like he is not as smart as you!
OMG - listening to the Biaz part of that link now, gads he took notes from LKB - he just jumped KBelish and used almost the exact same scolding words LKB did.  They don't like Kathi and I think she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to despise her even more when she continues to call them out on their crapola.  I don't know how they sleep at night defending this evil wench to the extent they are....its beyond sleazy

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 13, 2009, 04:26:43 AM »

AWWS NewsJ....just take it as a compliment that it was worthy to repeat...albeit it disrespectfully.  The one good thing about forums is the truth is documented chronologically 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2009, 04:31:06 AM »

hello whoever is still on here, i just got all my stuff done around house (lord its late), started reading post from where i left in the middle of the hearing. So am i reading right, all motions denied? Does this mean we get to see the video of Ms THING crying?
and we dont get to see George letter?
And they still have not said anything else in regards to Lee and himsaying he doesnt know who father is even though he has said in past he does know?
Georges letter - won't come in at this point (and it appears from judges comment he doesn't see it as relevant to the murder case)....HOWEVER, that does not preclude the media from requesting it under the sunshine laws of Florida - so it is possible you might still see it in the Orlando Sentinel or elsewhere.
Motion to sanction the prosecution by defense - denied.
Videos of the boowhoo cry babies - we didn't hear anything on that today.
Issue of Lee knowing who is daddy - is the Zanieda Gonzalas case, at this point.  Something about paternal DNA was said, but alas - i was watching HLN and the signal was lost.
Issue before the court (argued by Linda Biden) was deemed mute point until she does her own discovery! 
Blink did a great recap on her page - as I am sure I missed some things.

LKB seems to think they will get an acquittal by educating the judge & blowing up a story about destroyed bench notes (always done after processing is complete) report typed into computer.     O brotha!   Rolling Eyes
LKB - planting her conspiracy, misconduct defense - geez, what happened to proving your client didn't do it?  LOL - me thinks the judge is onto her and her type of justice and he is gonna stick with the basics, like proof to convict or acquit, not who can find the most games of error.
You know, got to thinking tonight - and we have not seen tests results (yes, we know already!) but showing a 100% match of the hair found with the death band to the hair found at the crime scene on Caylee.  If you all remember - the hair in the trunk could have been caylee or casey - except for NOW only one of them is dead - but it also statically could have been other people with the same profile.  Now, if they don't claim accident - that will be insurmountable!
Don't ya guys love it when I can't sleep! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 13, 2009, 04:36:24 AM »

AWWS NewsJ....just take it as a compliment that it was worthy to repeat...albeit it disrespectfully.  The one good thing about forums is the truth is documented chronologically 
Gosh you are right, where are my manners!
Dear WS,
I see that you meant it when you said there is a place for everyone there at your site.  Even me.  You sure yahoo is not good enough?  Wow - even non members get their voice heard.  And, if it was you that sent our work to JVM - well shucks, thanks.  So nice of you not to mention our names, God knows I don't need the Anthony copyright police after me!  So sorry about your recent luck.  I can only tell you what I tell LKB - don't toot your own horn, will bite you in the azzz everytime.  But hey, heard you got spring cleaning done early this year - way to go!!!!!!!!!
Sin - sear - ly,
A_News_Junkie_MONKEY
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 13, 2009, 04:36:46 AM »

hello whoever is still on here, i just got all my stuff done around house (lord its late), started reading post from where i left in the middle of the hearing. So am i reading right, all motions denied? Does this mean we get to see the video of Ms THING crying?
and we dont get to see George letter?
And they still have not said anything else in regards to Lee and himsaying he doesnt know who father is even though he has said in past he does know?
Georges letter - won't come in at this point (and it appears from judges comment he doesn't see it as relevant to the murder case)....HOWEVER, that does not preclude the media from requesting it under the sunshine laws of Florida - so it is possible you might still see it in the Orlando Sentinel or elsewhere.
Motion to sanction the prosecution by defense - denied.
Videos of the boowhoo cry babies - we didn't hear anything on that today.
Issue of Lee knowing who is daddy - is the Zanieda Gonzalas case, at this point.  Something about paternal DNA was said, but alas - i was watching HLN and the signal was lost.
Issue before the court (argued by Linda Biden) was deemed mute point until she does her own discovery! 
Blink did a great recap on her page - as I am sure I missed some things.

LKB seems to think they will get an acquittal by educating the judge & blowing up a story about destroyed bench notes (always done after processing is complete) report typed into computer.     O brotha!   Rolling Eyes
LKB - planting her conspiracy, misconduct defense - geez, what happened to proving your client didn't do it?  LOL - me thinks the judge is onto her and her type of justice and he is gonna stick with the basics, like proof to convict or acquit, not who can find the most games of error.
You know, got to thinking tonight - and we have not seen tests results (yes, we know already!) but showing a 100% match of the hair found with the death band to the hair found at the crime scene on Caylee.  If you all remember - the hair in the trunk could have been caylee or casey - except for NOW only one of them is dead - but it also statically could have been other people with the same profile.  Now, if they don't claim accident - that will be insurmountable!
Don't ya guys love it when I can't sleep! LOL

Well I know this monkey is gonna need a bottle of Ibprofen & a prescription for patience I dont have enduring their diatribes of blubbering nonsense.   Its time for me to finally hit the fluffies - I'll cyas in the morning MUAH!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2009, 04:41:01 AM »

Night Capp - I will try again too.  BTW - read my last post as if it was Annie telling Daddy Warbucks she wanted to go back to the orphanage! 
Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?  I hope she has a note!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: March 13, 2009, 04:56:29 AM »

PS  Baez in open court told the judge that he was introducing Mac as part of his team, why didnt he file for Pro Hac Vice before he spoke as one of Casey's attorneys. LKB filed before her first appearance, what gives with that -- is it because he is under investigation?

Im telling ya you cant make this snit up!!

Morning Capp -- How's the back?  I hope you'll say it is better.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 13, 2009, 04:58:04 AM »

Night Capp - I will try again too.  BTW - read my last post as if it was Annie telling Daddy Warbucks she wanted to go back to the orphanage! 
Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?  I hope she has a note!

Hey News Junkie --
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:55 AM »

FOR COMPARING AND CONTRASTING...lol

Hmmm, that is worse than I thought, it almost looks like she lost one and glued it back on.  I thought they had good dentist in jail.

I think KC is like Pinocchio, only that her teeth grow when she lies!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: March 13, 2009, 05:48:44 AM »

Good morning!  ::::sprinkling good luck::::::::: this Friday the 13th on all monkeys!  So, did I hear correctly?  They have record of parentage?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: March 13, 2009, 06:33:04 AM »

Cap, i really enjoy your posts.  In the vid Bozo has that smirk on his face and looks like a little boy whose mommie is blasting the other children for not playing fair with him.  He's such a dufus.  Just like you said....you just can't make this stuff up.

Off to work...have a good day

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 13, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #452 on: March 13, 2009, 07:17:47 AM »

Cap, i really enjoy your posts.  In the vid Bozo has that smirk on his face and looks like a little boy whose mommie is blasting the other children for not playing fair with him.  He's such a dufus.  Just like you said....you just can't make this stuff up.

I agree - watching the Biden interview from yesterday, all I could think of was the little nerdy kid that sucks up to the local bully. And smirks while the bully fights his battles.

And Biden - what a bioch getting in the face of the reporter. educate the judge - amazing.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #453 on: March 13, 2009, 07:19:20 AM »

Why has no one asked bozo about the below statement he made back then?? I want to know what happened to the photo.. Ohh I know, It is a photo of her and cincin...   

Jose Baez says he’s tracked down a guy with the one existing photo proving that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales is real. It’s a mystery to me how, out of the hundreds of pictures Casey took, (and by all accounts she was a picture takin’ fool), she never snapped one shot of Zenaida with Caylee!  This woman supposedly took care of Caylee for over half her life, took her everywhere from the beach to Universal Studios, and photographer Casey doesn’t have one picture.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/10/08/jose-baez-may-have-found-a-photo-of-the-real-zaneida-with-caylee/

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #454 on: March 13, 2009, 07:21:21 AM »

I agree - watching the Biden interview from yesterday, all I could think of was the little nerdy kid that sucks up to the local bully. And smirks while the bully fights his battles.

And Biden - what a bioch getting in the face of the reporter. educate the judge - amazing.

If she put her hand in my face like that,I think I would have to smack it away,especially after seeing her sniff her finger in court...no telling where that hand has been.. eewwww

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 13, 2009, 07:36:13 AM »

I think that Baez and his team will really turn off the jury.  They are too arrogant, condescending, and unprofessional.  Juries are smart. They will see that they are only focusing on technicalities to get KC off.  Baez and his team are not likable.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #456 on: March 13, 2009, 07:36:57 AM »

Good morning!  ::::sprinkling good luck::::::::: this Friday the 13th on all monkeys!  So, did I hear correctly?  They have record of parentage?

Holy Smokes...It IS Friday the 13TH.  Happy Day Monkeys and be safe!

SO Sharon And Pooky.......What's shaken'? It appears the 13TH came a tad early for Casey and her defence.

The more Baez surrounds himself with so-called big wigs ,the less chance she has for appeal,mistrial and so on. And if yesterday was any indication I feel it is going to be dreadful to watch, but I will!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 13, 2009, 07:41:30 AM »

Why has no one asked bozo about the below statement he made back then?? I want to know what happened to the photo.. Ohh I know, It is a photo of her and cincin...   

Jose Baez says he’s tracked down a guy with the one existing photo proving that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales is real. It’s a mystery to me how, out of the hundreds of pictures Casey took, (and by all accounts she was a picture takin’ fool), she never snapped one shot of Zenaida with Caylee!  This woman supposedly took care of Caylee for over half her life, took her everywhere from the beach to Universal Studios, and photographer Casey doesn’t have one picture.

With all of the trips to Disney, Sea World and Universal that ZG took Caylee to and no picture.  All of these places have photographers that take pictures of the guests.  Disney gives guests a ticket with a number on it which allows you to go online and view the picture.   If ZG would have purchased Caylee all of these clothes, toys and supplies for her house, you would think she would have taken or bought a picture of her on one of their outings.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 13, 2009, 07:43:43 AM »

Self Edit

With all of the trips to Disney, Sea World and Universal that ZG took Caylee to and no picture.  All of these places have photographers that take pictures of the guests.  Disney gives guests a ticket with a number on it which allows you to go online and view the picture.   If ZG would have purchased Caylee all of these clothes, toys and supplies for her house, you would think she would have taken or bought a picture of her on one of their outings.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #459 on: March 13, 2009, 07:52:13 AM »

Self Edit

I have always found it strange to not have seen even one picture on the "nanny" - I know that my sitters were always giving me pics of the kids and what they were doing during the day. Either Zanny was the worse sitter in the world, KC has hidden all the pictures or Zanny did not exist. I think I will go with choice three . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.