April 30, 2024, 08:26:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267007 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #460 on: March 13, 2009, 07:59:58 AM »

Why has no one asked bozo about the below statement he made back then?? I want to know what happened to the photo.. Ohh I know, It is a photo of her and cincin...   

Jose Baez says he’s tracked down a guy with the one existing photo proving that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales is real. It’s a mystery to me how, out of the hundreds of pictures Casey took, (and by all accounts she was a picture takin’ fool), she never snapped one shot of Zenaida with Caylee!  This woman supposedly took care of Caylee for over half her life, took her everywhere from the beach to Universal Studios, and photographer Casey doesn’t have one picture.

Self Edit

With all of the trips to Disney, Sea World and Universal that ZG took Caylee to and no picture.  All of these places have photographers that take pictures of the guests.  Disney gives guests a ticket with a number on it which allows you to go online and view the picture.   If ZG would have purchased Caylee all of these clothes, toys and supplies for her house, you would think she would have taken or bought a picture of her on one of their outings.
I have always found it strange to not have seen even one picture on the "nanny" - I know that my sitters were always giving me pics of the kids and what they were doing during the day. Either Zanny was the worse sitter in the world, KC has hidden all the pictures or Zanny did not exist. I think I will go with choice three . . .

Now how the heck did I get in your quote box - sorry!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: March 13, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »

Why has no one asked bozo about the below statement he made back then?? I want to know what happened to the photo.. Ohh I know, It is a photo of her and cincin...   

Jose Baez says he’s tracked down a guy with the one existing photo proving that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales is real. It’s a mystery to me how, out of the hundreds of pictures Casey took, (and by all accounts she was a picture takin’ fool), she never snapped one shot of Zenaida with Caylee!  This woman supposedly took care of Caylee for over half her life, took her everywhere from the beach to Universal Studios, and photographer Casey doesn’t have one picture.

Self Edit

With all of the trips to Disney, Sea World and Universal that ZG took Caylee to and no picture.  All of these places have photographers that take pictures of the guests.  Disney gives guests a ticket with a number on it which allows you to go online and view the picture.   If ZG would have purchased Caylee all of these clothes, toys and supplies for her house, you would think she would have taken or bought a picture of her on one of their outings.

I just wish someone would tell Cindy and George that they need to relinquish control over this fantasy that they are trying to hold onto.  With all of the evidence, including zero pictures of Caylee with ZG is a big issue for me.  If her parents would just decide that they have no control over this any longer and let everything fall into place, than it will help them as well as the entire community heal.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 13, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »

Self Edit

I just wish someone would tell Cindy and George that they need to relinquish control over this fantasy that they are trying to hold onto.  With all of the evidence, including zero pictures of Caylee with ZG is a big issue for me.  If her parents would just decide that they have no control over this any longer and let everything fall into place, than it will help them as well as the entire community heal.

Another thought.  She has a picture of her licking a burrito, but no picture of the nanny? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: March 13, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »

i know this is stupid but..........it drives me NUTS, why in just about every picture, or video she is ALWAYS rubbing her hands 2gether? What does she think she can wipe her hands clean of this crme? is it just me or do others see this 2? She is not going to be able to wash her hands of this.
i know that when my son gets nervious or in trouble and he knows he is wrong he does some fiddling with hands and kinda rubs them 2gether, so i dont know just a thought/question    Confused
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: March 13, 2009, 08:32:07 AM »

From Capp: Since the source wasnt mentioned, my guess as I do suspect NG and a few others read our wonderful forum
Woot Woot  I know I was looking to see if anyone took it from here to start discussing it last week (esp 1 site  ::MonkeyWink:Smile    It wouldnt be a first & congrats because the correlation is both compelling & eery
Thanks for the support.  Yes, that cough other site is busy doing background searches and un-puffing their chests!  But, if they take from us - we EXPECT proper notation!

I feel like you 2 are speaking "chimp".. Please to splain?

It appears, although we have no proof, someone posted your info on the new attorney at WS but didn't say where they got it.   They posted it at WS a few minutes after you posted on your page.

O, well I just updated it thanks to a little diddy somebody sent me, worth a re-read, Macaluso is being sued in Federal Court in NJ
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/casey-anthony-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-under-investigation-in-cali/
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 13, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »

i know this is stupid but..........it drives me NUTS, why in just about every picture, or video she is ALWAYS rubbing her hands 2gether? What does she think she can wipe her hands clean of this crme? is it just me or do others see this 2? She is not going to be able to wash her hands of this.
i know that when my son gets nervious or in trouble and he knows he is wrong he does some fiddling with hands and kinda rubs them 2gether, so i dont know just a thought/question    Confused

I think that you are onto something.  I found this in Wikipedia.
Cultural differences
The gesture is widespread around the globe, although it is possibly more common in cultures of countries with colder climates than those with hotter climates. In South America, the gesture is used to imply that two women are lesbians.[3]

Hand rubbing involves rubbing the palms of one's hands together. As a gesture of expectation, the rate at which one rubs the palms together is significant. A fast pace indicates expectation of something good for onesself. But a slow pace indicates expectation of something bad for someone else. Context also affects the meaning of the gesture. In context, the meaning can vary from an indicator of internal (anticipatory) tension to meaning "Oh good!".[4][5]

The length of the gesture is also important. Rubbing one's hands together and then saying to another person (for example) that one expects to make money conveys to that person that they should be excited as well. Whereas rubbing one's hands together whilE saying the same thing conveys overeagerness, and possibly the intention to deceive.[6][7]

In drama, rubbing hands can signify various things, such as a miser rubbing his palms together over money, Lady Macbeth washing the blood off her hands, a villain having just done a wicked deed, or a person simply anticipating a journey, a good meal, or meeting with a boyfriend/girlfriend.[8]

A psychological study of revenge by Robert Baron, a psychologist in the school of management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, found that some people who had waited years to get even with others, plotting and waiting for the opportunity to "torpedo their enemy's career", would rub their hands together at the memory, in the fashion of cartoon villains.[9][10]

John Bulwer calls Lady Macbeth's hand rubbing gesture Gestus #XI: Innocentiam Ostendo (Latin for "I display innocence"). He states that "[t]o imitate the posture of washing the hands by rubbing the back of one in the hollow of the other with a kind of detersive motion is a gesture sometimes used by those who would professe their innocency and declare they have no Hand in that foule business, not so much as by their manuall assent […] for the Hands naturally imply, as it were in Hieroglyphique, mens acts and operations; and that cleansing motion denotes the cleannesse of their actions.". This gesture is also associated with Pilate and with Shakespeare's other plays Julius Caesar (where Brutus' hand-washing gesture is turned from a profession of innocency into a signal of guilt) and Richard II.[11][12][13]

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 13, 2009, 08:34:57 AM »

does anyone have a link to the pictures that NG was talking about last night - somehow I missed them!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: March 13, 2009, 08:37:30 AM »

does anyone have a link to the pictures that NG was talking about last night - somehow I missed them!

They were the pictures of KC peeing in the parking lot and licking the burrito.  I think they are on the Orlandosentinel.com site.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 13, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »

They were the pictures of KC peeing in the parking lot and licking the burrito.  I think they are on the Orlandosentinel.com site.

yep - thanks!

- George Bernard Shaw
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #469 on: March 13, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »

I think that Baez and his team will really turn off the jury.  They are too arrogant, condescending, and unprofessional.  Juries are smart. They will see that they are only focusing on technicalities to get KC off.  Baez and his team are not likable.

Excellent point 3babiesmonny!  There will be a lot of go and show during the trial, but in the end, Baez and his team will not be liked by the jury!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 13, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »

I think that Baez and his team will really turn off the jury.  They are too arrogant, condescending, and unprofessional.  Juries are smart. They will see that they are only focusing on technicalities to get KC off.  Baez and his team are not likable.

Excellent point 3babiesmonny!  There will be a lot of go and show during the trial, but in the end, Baez and his team will not be liked by the jury!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, as I was watching them in action.   They are actually annoying to watch.   There isn't a "charmer" on the team.   Maybe Todd will fit that billet.   But Bozo and LKB sure don't.   Dr. Lee is also annoying - and has little credibility.   The dream team may end up being a nightmare.
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: March 13, 2009, 08:59:53 AM »

i know this is stupid but..........it drives me NUTS, why in just about every picture, or video she is ALWAYS rubbing her hands 2gether? What does she think she can wipe her hands clean of this crime? is it just me or do others see this 2? She is not going to be able to wash her hands of this.
i know that when my son gets nervous or in trouble and he knows he is wrong he does some fiddling with hands and kinda rubs them 2gether, so i don't know just a thought/question   Confused

Cultural differences
The gesture is widespread around the globe, although it is possibly more common in cultures of countries with colder climates than those with hotter climates. In South America, the gesture is used to imply that two women are lesbians.[3]

Hand rubbing involves rubbing the palms of one's hands together. As a gesture of expectation, the rate at which one rubs the palms together is significant. A fast pace indicates expectation of something good for onesself. But a slow pace indicates expectation of something bad for someone else. Context also affects the meaning of the gesture. In context, the meaning can vary from an indicator of internal (anticipatory) tension to meaning "Oh good!".[4][5]

The length of the gesture is also important. Rubbing one's hands together and then saying to another person (for example) that one expects to make money conveys to that person that they should be excited as well. Whereas rubbing one's hands together whilE saying the same thing conveys overeagerness, and possibly the intention to deceive.[6][7]

In drama, rubbing hands can signify various things, such as a miser rubbing his palms together over money, Lady Macbeth washing the blood off her hands, a villain having just done a wicked deed, or a person simply anticipating a journey, a good meal, or meeting with a boyfriend/girlfriend.[8]

A psychological study of revenge by Robert Baron, a psychologist in the school of management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, found that some people who had waited years to get even with others, plotting and waiting for the opportunity to "torpedo their enemy's career", would rub their hands together at the memory, in the fashion of cartoon villains.[9][10]

John Bulwer calls Lady Macbeth's hand rubbing gesture Gestus #XI: Innocentiam Ostendo (Latin for "I display innocence"). He states that "[t]o imitate the posture of washing the hands by rubbing the back of one in the hollow of the other with a kind of detersive motion is a gesture sometimes used by those who would professe their innocency and declare they have no Hand in that foule business, not so much as by their manuall assent […] for the Hands naturally imply, as it were in Hieroglyphique, mens acts and operations; and that cleansing motion denotes the cleannesse of their actions.". This gesture is also associated with Pilate and with Shakespeare's other plays Julius Caesar (where Brutus' hand-washing gesture is turned from a profession of innocency into a signal of guilt) and Richard II.[11][12][13]

all i can say is WOW!!!!

i notice the smiling and laughing she does just like everyone else notices, but the hands were just driving me nuts.

wonder why my son does it, but he doesnt rub palms 2gether, he fiddles and rolls them around each other, just think he knows he in trouble and cell phone taken (cant live without that as a teen LOL) but he also has 2 be doing something with his hands at all times, i think his is more his ADHD

i look at her like she is trying to wipe the blood from her hands
and it wasnt just yesterday videos, actually its been the past couple maybe even more, just started really noticing
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 13, 2009, 09:04:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good Morning!

Whoever came up with the nickname "Miss Piggy" for LKB (Capp??  some other monkey??) - that is sooooo fitting!
I like that nickname for her!   
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: March 13, 2009, 09:07:40 AM »

i know this is stupid but..........it drives me NUTS, why in just about every picture, or video she is ALWAYS rubbing her hands 2gether? What does she think she can wipe her hands clean of this crime? is it just me or do others see this 2? She is not going to be able to wash her hands of this.
i know that when my son gets nervous or in trouble and he knows he is wrong he does some fiddling with hands and kinda rubs them 2gether, so i don't know just a thought/question   Confused

Cultural differences

all i can say is WOW!!!!

i notice the smiling and laughing she does just like everyone else notices, but the hands were just driving me nuts.

wonder why my son does it, but he doesnt rub palms 2gether, he fiddles and rolls them around each other, just think he knows he in trouble and cell phone taken (cant live without that as a teen LOL) but he also has 2 be doing something with his hands at all times, i think his is more his ADHD

i look at her like she is trying to wipe the blood from her hands
and it wasnt just yesterday videos, actually its been the past couple maybe even more, just started really noticing

u know hers is a slow rub and at times it seems she is like picking at her palms, it reminds me kinda like when u have something sticky on ur hands
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #474 on: March 13, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #475 on: March 13, 2009, 09:24:38 AM »

It's FRIIIIIIIDAYYYYY! Morning lovely monkeys.

How interesting about the hand rubbing ... I see it as a nervous gesture ... fidgeting ... self-comforting maybe ... and she does have something on her hands ... guilt ... she saw what Caylee looked like in that trunk. She saw the maggots. No way she can EVER wipe that out of her mind no matter how hard she tries. And now there is no partying or Tony L. to distract her. She is face to face with it and it is affecting her in spite of her "tough" act.

She looks to have aged 10 years. I'm 33, have a 16 year old daughter and I look younger than Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 13, 2009, 09:26:33 AM »

Casey's New Attorney In Trouble With California Bar  www.wftv.com

Posted: 5:56 am EDT March 13, 2009Updated: 8:04 am EDT March 13, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's another new twist in the case against Casey Anthony. Channel 9 discovered that her newest, high-profile attorney is in some trouble with the California state bar association. Mark Todd Macaluso is accused of writing bad checks from one of his client's accounts.

Eyewitness News' legal expert said that is one of the most serious allegations an attorney can face. The new attorney was in court with Casey Anthony for her most recent hearing.

The most recent addition to Casey Anthony's defense team spoke with Anthony briefly in court before the hearing began yesterday. The man from California recently signed a motion asking to be allowed to appear in Florida court as a new attorney on the case alongside Jose Baez.

California state bar documents reveal, in January, the bar filed disciplinary charges against Macaluso. The charges allege he misappropriated client funds and misused a client's trust account. That type of account is set up for an attorney to hold the clients money. For example, after a settlement, the attorney would use the money in the account to cut a check.

When Eyewitness News asked Macaluso about the allegations he blamed his staff who didn't handle it appropriately.

Casey's defense team had a tough day in court.

Thursday, her lawyers asked for prosecutors to hand over the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) bench notes on DNA testing. However, prosecutors don't have them and the judge said he has no jurisdiction over the FBI outside of Florida.

The judge also denied a request to sanction prosecutors for allegedly keeping evidence from them and concealing experts from the witness list.

The judge did grant a request by George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, ruling that George's suicide note will remain a secret.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

Her eyes show nothing but evil

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: March 13, 2009, 09:28:07 AM »

That's good, CC.   
Is it just me, or does KC look like an insane person in this photo?  The eyes and the fake smile.  Scary.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #479 on: March 13, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

dang CC just when i thought I had left "tie dye" hell, you go and post that pic of Baden. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.