April 30, 2024, 07:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266997 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 13, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: March 13, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »

Somebody speculate with me while things are slow - The clothes taken from KC's closet with "stains" on them were sent to the FBI lab to have these "stains" analyzed, correct??  Same with her shoes.  Since this is FBI forensics, are these results exempt from the "Sunshine Law?"  Ever since the photos of those jeans with all those stains around the ankle area on both legs (stuff spilling out?  Don't mean to be gross.) I have wanted to know what those results are.  We already know they tested negative for blood, but that is all we were told.  Does anyone expect this information to be known prior to trial?  TIA  Dixie
Good question, I forgot about that, maybe that will be held back until trial.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 13, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

dang CC just when i thought I had left "tie dye" hell, you go and post that pic of Baden. 

Baden has an incredible talent of turning ugly old curtains into an ugly jacket.  And what about the turquoise to go along with the jacket?  A trainwreck of an outfit paired with a trainwreck defense.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 13, 2009, 09:57:05 AM »

ok now that hearing over, its time for more docs dumped. did they say anything likethe next time she has to be in court, or now is it just a waitting game

OH have they talked or interviewed ANYONE else n the family? or is the family smart and knows they are white trash liars

Will they have to go to court to discuss the jail videos?

Yes, he will.  We'll have to bring PopCorn Kitty for that one.

Oh Goody!       I agree - gotta have Popcorn Kitty for that one!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 13, 2009, 09:57:40 AM »

Looks like Friday the 13th came early for Baez. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 13, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

Looks like Friday the 13th came early for Baez. 

It sure did!     I think its funny that Todd and KC have something in common - they both write bad checks!   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 13, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »

We were talking briefly about body language earlier.  Booozo was keeping his arms crossed during his cross examining in court yesterday.  That signals insecurity and possible deception, as if he is holding in the truth.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #507 on: March 13, 2009, 10:04:19 AM »

Hey, monkeys. I had a thought this morning ... about the car.

So, it is still in LE's possession correct?

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

I'd want it crushed into a little cube and to never see it again.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 13, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »

We were talking briefly about body language earlier.  Booozo was keeping his arms crossed during his cross examining in court yesterday.  That signals insecurity and possible deception, as if he is holding in the truth.

That's interesting.    Sounds about right.

I thought crossing one's arms and legs could also mean "don't talk to me or ask me any questions".   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 13, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-case-on-nbcs-today-the-casey-anthony-case-on-cbs-early-shownbcs-michelle-kosinski-summed-up-the-haleigh-st.html

Haleigh Cummings' dad rails against media on trip to New York; Jose Baez says Casey Anthony "holding up as best she can"
posted by halboedeker on Mar 13, 2009 9:30:04 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Central Florida crime stories received national attention Friday morning: the Haleigh Cummings case was on NBC's "Today," the Casey Anthony case was on CBS' "Early Show."

Ronald Cummings and bride Misty gave an exclusive interview to "Today." They just married -- and they were interviewed in New York, so they got a trip to the Big Apple to sit in the studio with Meredith Vieira.

Talk about irony. Cummings went on national television -- after a report on his marriage -- and said his personal life wasn't anyone's business. "I don't know what my personal life has to do with national TV," he said. "My daughter is missing. That's what has to do with national TV. We need to get my daughter's face back on TV and get her found."

Ronald said police have done an adequate job in the case of his missing 5-year-old daughter. But he dismissed as "garbage" a story that his 4-year-old son has told of a man in black taking Haleigh.

Reporter Michelle Kosinski noted that police have called Misty the key to the case and cited inconsistencies in her statements. To Vieira, Misty explained that she left a police interview this week because a new person in the case was being rude to her.

Why was Misty being inconsistent? Vieira asked. After a long pause, the teen bride shook her head and said, "I don't know."

It was all rather baffling -- even stranger than the latest chapter in the Casey Anthony saga.

On "The Early Show," Jose Baez, attorney for Anthony,  bemoaned "a lot of wild speculation" in the media coverage. He was in Orlando and didn't get a trip to New York.

"Are you setting the stage for an evidence-tampering defense"? anchor Maggie Rodriguez asked Baez.

"No, your know, as far as what our defense is, we've kept that very close to the vest," Baez said. "We don't want to try this case in the media."

Rodriguez asked about Casey's frame of mind. Casey Anthony is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

"I think she's holding up as best she can. She's trying to stay strong," Baez said.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, CBS, NBC, The Early Show, Today, WESH, WKMG

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

Depends on how much money they think they can make on it. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: March 13, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »

I thought crossing one's arms and legs could also mean "don't talk to me or ask me any questions".   

Or I have to pee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 13, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »

Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Cain Called To Investigate Suspicious Bag

POSTED: 9:06 am EDT March 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT March 13, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [DELICIOUS: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [DIGG: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [FACEBOOK: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [REDDIT: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [RSS] [PRINT: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case] [EMAIL: Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A defense team plans to question an Orange County sheriff's deputy on Friday who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Video | More Images | Strongest Evidence?

Deputy Richard Cain indicated he found only trash when he described the suspicious bag that Roy Kronk pointed him to on Aug. 13, 2008.

Kronk had called 911 dispatchers to report the suspicious bag before Cain was sent to investigate.

After Cain dismissed the call, Kronk again called 911 four months later and Caylee's remains were found.

Cain met with detectives from the internal affairs division to explain why he didn't feel a need to investigate more thoroughly in August.

"The fact that there was a mistake possibly made, we don't know, again, there is an administrative review. We have to look at all of this," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

Kronk said Cain was rude at the scene.

A review of Cain's record showed he was accused two other times of failing to thoroughly investigate the concerns of citizens.

A representative for the Orange County Sheriff's Office sad the claims were unfounded.

During the investigation into Kronk's claim, Cain has surrendered his gun and credentials. He was also reassigned within the department.

The deposition is scheduled for 1 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18923015/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 13, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »

sad but probably true ... maybe they can donate the proceeds to a squirrel rescue charity

most likely they'll donate it to their own pockets 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 13, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »

where'd the squirrel go? 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #515 on: March 13, 2009, 10:20:23 AM »

Quote from: goodnmad link=topic=4660.msg716978#msg716978  date=1236899297
oh, gramamonkey, I'm trying to catch up ...  laughing too hard

but wait, y'all let's not insult the monkey's ass by putting Baden's face on it.

I can't take credit...someone else did it and I borrowed it.

PLEASE Monkey's.....don't be insulted....YOU ALL STILL HAVE GREAT ASSES.

...and I'm a great POA!!!     

Do No Evil 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 13, 2009, 10:39:25 AM »

Or I have to pee. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 13, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »

I wouldn't put it past them to try and sell rides in the car to pay for her defense.  Selling photos of Caylee has caused me to view everyone on the defense as the lowest form of human life.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 13, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »

sad but probably true ... maybe they can donate the proceeds to a squirrel rescue charity

most likely they'll donate it to their own pockets 

I'm sure you're right about the mula, but I don't think they are getting it back until after the trial is over, at the earliest.  Then they will have the problem with the decomp smell, because I don't think it will ever leave the car.  So, my guess is that it will eventually be smashed and the scrap metal recycled.

BTW - that is the best photo of a squirrel that I have ever seen!    Great close-up.     
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 13, 2009, 10:49:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.