April 30, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267010 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 13, 2009, 10:51:47 AM »

Hey, monkeys. I had a thought this morning ... about the car.

So, it is still in LE's possession correct?

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

I'd want it crushed into a little cube and to never see it again.

Depends on how much money they think they can make on it. 

I wouldn't put it past them to try and sell rides in the car to pay for her defense.  Selling photos of Caylee has caused me to view everyone on the defense as the lowest form of human life.

I hear you, 3bm.   They make me so sick, and so do C&G.   How can they not want justice for Caylee?   All the lies, deception, and greediness has been unbelievable.   Between this case and watching the circus with the Haleigh case yesterday, I think I'm going to stay away from it all this weekend - just take a little break.   It is all so negative.     
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #521 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »

FOR COMPARING AND CONTRASTING...lol

More comparing and contrasting...

Do No Evil 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 13, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

They will probably auction it to the highest bidder....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 13, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »

CC - I needed that laugh.   Thank you!     
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #524 on: March 13, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »

poor horse, for the rest of her life she'll be compared to a slore named Casey.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 13, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

Good morning!     
This reminds me of summer!    Cool smileys!     
Its snowing in DC today! 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 13, 2009, 10:57:10 AM »

I wouldn't put it past them to try and sell rides in the car to pay for her defense.  Selling photos of Caylee has caused me to view everyone on the defense as the lowest form of human life.

I hear you, 3bm.   They make me so sick, and so do C&G.   How can they not want justice for Caylee?   All the lies, deception, and greediness has been unbelievable.   Between this case and watching the circus with the Haleigh case yesterday, I think I'm going to stay away from it all this weekend - just take a little break.   It is all so negative.     

It makes me so angry to see people fight so hard to get a murderer off.  I could not stand to be in the same room with someone that I find questionable. How can these attorneys choose to take this case and try to manipulate the evidence.  It makes me so sick.  Their moral compass is broken.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 13, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »

It makes me so angry to see people fight so hard to get a murderer off.  I could not stand to be in the same room with someone that I find questionable. How can these attorneys choose to take this case and try to manipulate the evidence.  It makes me so sick.  Their moral compass is broken.

I know.  I was physically ill went I went to bed last night.   The only thing I can figure is that they must have sold their souls to the devil.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 13, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

Did he find this along with the "ham and cheese" that he said was there?

WTF? The trial hasn't even begun and already ... wow. Just wow.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

You know,  Dr. Lee is getting a little old, now.   Perhaps the 17 hairs fell out of his own head!       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:56 AM »

I'm with you Sassy,both of these cases get to be a bit too much sometimes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 13, 2009, 11:03:24 AM »

Ham and Cheese. Ham and Cheese. Here's your Ham and Cheese Dr. Lee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #532 on: March 13, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »

It's FRIIIIIIIDAYYYYY! Morning lovely monkeys.

How interesting about the hand rubbing ... I see it as a nervous gesture ... fidgeting ... self-comforting maybe ... and she does have something on her hands ... guilt ... she saw what Caylee looked like in that trunk. She saw the maggots. No way she can EVER wipe that out of her mind no matter how hard she tries. And now there is no partying or Tony L. to distract her. She is face to face with it and it is affecting her in spite of her "tough" act.

She looks to have aged 10 years. I'm 33, have a 16 year old daughter and I look younger than Casey.
I totally agree it is a nervous gesture/reaction as well she should be nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.  I hope she is aging from her nightmares every night - if that were me and I were innocent I wouldnt even be able to put makeup on - she is UGLY!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:14 AM »

You know,  Dr. Lee is getting a little old, now.   Perhaps the 17 hairs fell out of his own head!       

Maybe they'll pin the murder on him then. 

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »

I know.  I was physically ill went I went to bed last night.   The only thing I can figure is that they must have sold their souls to the devil.   

I know what you mean Sassy.  It makes me wonder how they treat people that they are supposed to love--like their spouses and children.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 13, 2009, 11:06:04 AM »

Maybe they'll pin the murder on him then. 

Well, we can dream, can't we?     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: March 13, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »

I like that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 13, 2009, 11:08:31 AM »

It's FRIIIIIIIDAYYYYY! Morning lovely monkeys.

How interesting about the hand rubbing ... I see it as a nervous gesture ... fidgeting ... self-comforting maybe ... and she does have something on her hands ... guilt ... she saw what Caylee looked like in that trunk. She saw the maggots. No way she can EVER wipe that out of her mind no matter how hard she tries. And now there is no partying or Tony L. to distract her. She is face to face with it and it is affecting her in spite of her "tough" act.

She looks to have aged 10 years. I'm 33, have a 16 year old daughter and I look younger than Casey.
I totally agree it is a nervous gesture/reaction as well she should be nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.  I hope she is aging from her nightmares every night - if that were me and I were innocent I wouldnt even be able to put makeup on - she is UGLY!

She is ugly inside and out IMO. I hope she is HAUNTED for the rest of her miserable life.

It just boggles my mind. If I accidentally scraped a car in a parking lot, I'd leave a note. If I didn't, I'd be eaten up with guilt over a scratch on a car. She murdered her daughter, drove around with her body in the trunk, dumped her in the woods like trash, and then she goes on partying like la la la nothing happened. ???? She is a creature.

I remember you, Caylee.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 13, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »

He said there was rotting pizza, meat {ham} cheese and 17 new hairs in the car none of which was found by LE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps Dr.Lee is losing his hair along with his marbles.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 13, 2009, 11:13:07 AM »

I know what you mean Sassy.  It makes me wonder how they treat people that they are supposed to love--like their spouses and children.

I didn't even think about how they treat their own family members.  Good point.   
Sometimes I wonder if you must be narcissistic in order to be a good defense lawyer.

I dated a guy one time who told me that he would take a woman out to a restaurant on the first date to see how she treated the waiter/waitresses.  In fact, he gave them 3 chances at a restaurant.   It would tell him how she would treat him, if he were to marry her later.   (I passed the test - but didn't marry the guy). 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.