April 30, 2024, 10:07:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267026 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #560 on: March 13, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

oh my, I just seriously looked at your avi CC and saw what the monkey did before falling over. Ha!!!!

hope he learned his lesson.

Makes you wonder what LKB was smelling in court yesterday.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 13, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »

The defense is going to go after shoddy evidence gathering, shoddy LE investigating, shoddy lab work, etc. They have nothing else, so have at it. The prosecutors, who I think are very qualified for this case, will shoot down all of this. No way do I see this trial happening in Oct, much later on, maybe early next year.

nrcg...I agree and personally I don't care how long it takes.....her ass is going to sit in jail no matter how long it takes. It gives the prosecution longer and longer to get everything in place. BJ is stupid and his 'dream' team are eventually going to move on to the next big case.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #562 on: March 13, 2009, 12:02:31 PM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

Did he find this along with the "ham and cheese" that he said was there?

WTF? The trial hasn't even begun and already ... wow. Just wow.

He said there was rotting pizza, meat {ham} cheese and 17 new hairs in the car none of which was found by LE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps Dr.Lee is losing his hair along with his marbles.

yeah...        He needs to be put out to pasture.   

Hubba hubba.........Who is that handsome devil?

Flossy, good to see ya.  When did you get out...     

Hey, CC!  How did you know where I was??  My "people" were supposed to keep it all hush hush!  I oughtta hop on my Rascal scooter and go down and kick some serious Nursing Home butt.  (Not the patients, of course - the people running it!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: March 13, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »

oh my, I just seriously looked at your avi CC and saw what the monkey did before falling over. Ha!!!!

Didn't mean to get inside your quote.   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: March 13, 2009, 12:03:22 PM »

The defense is going to go after shoddy evidence gathering, shoddy LE investigating, shoddy lab work, etc. They have nothing else, so have at it. The prosecutors, who I think are very qualified for this case, will shoot down all of this. No way do I see this trial happening in Oct, much later on, maybe early next year.

I agree they have nothing. I believe they are keeping quiet about their defense because, right now, they just don't have one coherent story among them.
They got shot down yesterday embarrassingly so.....annihilated by their own ineptness. It was a joy to watch.

So, Joy's presence in court yesterday, did have a bearing on the case. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 13, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »

nrcg...I agree and personally I don't care how long it takes.....her ass is going to sit in jail no matter how long it takes. It gives the prosecution longer and longer to get everything in place. BJ is stupid and his 'dream' team are eventually going to move on to the next big case.

I agree.  I'm happy just knowing that her sorry azz is in jail and she is dreaming about the day she will get out (which will never happen)!!!   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #566 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

Did he find this along with the "ham and cheese" that he said was there?

WTF? The trial hasn't even begun and already ... wow. Just wow.

He said there was rotting pizza, meat {ham} cheese and 17 new hairs in the car none of which was found by LE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps Dr.Lee is losing his hair along with his marbles.

yeah...        He needs to be put out to pasture.   

Hubba hubba.........Who is that handsome devil?

Flossy, good to see ya.  When did you get out...     

Hey, CC!  How did you know where I was??  My "people" were supposed to keep it all hush hush!  I oughtta hop on my Rascal scooter and go down and kick some serious Nursing Home butt.  (Not the patients, of course - the people running it!)

A "nurse" told me.  I had to milk it out of her though.     

Do No Evil 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: March 13, 2009, 12:10:18 PM »

You can just share my quotes any time you want....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »

You can just share my quotes any time you want....

Aww.  thanks.    You have cute smileys!     
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #569 on: March 13, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »

It's FRIIIIIIIDAYYYYY! Morning lovely monkeys.

How interesting about the hand rubbing ... I see it as a nervous gesture ... fidgeting ... self-comforting maybe ... and she does have something on her hands ... guilt ... she saw what Caylee looked like in that trunk. She saw the maggots. No way she can EVER wipe that out of her mind no matter how hard she tries. And now there is no partying or Tony L. to distract her. She is face to face with it and it is affecting her in spite of her "tough" act.

She looks to have aged 10 years. I'm 33, have a 16 year old daughter and I look younger than Casey.
I totally agree it is a nervous gesture/reaction as well she should be nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.  I hope she is aging from her nightmares every night - if that were me and I were innocent I wouldnt even be able to put makeup on - she is UGLY!

She is ugly inside and out IMO. I hope she is HAUNTED for the rest of her miserable life.

It just boggles my mind. If I accidentally scraped a car in a parking lot, I'd leave a note. If I didn't, I'd be eaten up with guilt over a scratch on a car. She murdered her daughter, drove around with her body in the trunk, dumped her in the woods like trash, and then she goes on partying like la la la nothing happened. ???? She is a creature.

And that is because you are a kind and moral person goodnmad - unlike, you know......the creature.  She is a fire breathing, tail draggin serpent from he!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: March 13, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »

oh my! I had not noticed the avvie before either! too funny you monkeys are!!! and it does look like what LKB was smelling in court...tee hee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 13, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »

I agree they have nothing. I believe they are keeping quiet about their defense because, right now, they just don't have one coherent story among them.
They got shot down yesterday embarrassingly so.....annihilated by their own ineptness. It was a joy to watch.

So, Joy's presence in court yesterday, did have a bearing on the case. 

Sure did,  she was there and able to watch that odious family and attendant lawyers drown in a sea of incompetent dribble...I mean drivel.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #572 on: March 13, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

One thing for sure, Linda Kenney Baden has a lot of nerve to waltz into a courtroom in a different state then she is used to practicing law in, and be a big mouth, disrespectfull woman throwing her weight around like she owns the place.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 13, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

We were talking briefly about body language earlier.  Booozo was keeping his arms crossed during his cross examining in court yesterday.  That signals insecurity and possible deception, as if he is holding in the truth.

I noticed that too 3babies - his body language speaks volumes along with his stuttering and struggling for words he is clearly in over his head.  Another thing I noticed while watching and watching the videos after the hearing and that is Bozo is NOT sporting a wedding ring.............HMMMMMMM.

I wonder what has happened with the Bar inquiry about BJ?  I also think the whispering on the defense side is just a passive aggressive gesture to the defense.  Makes me think of how little kids pretend to whisper to each other to make a friend mad.  I think I did that a couple of times in 5th grade.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »

One thing for sure, Linda Kenney Baden has a lot of nerve to waltz into a courtroom in a different state then she is used to practicing law in, and be a big mouth, disrespectfull woman throwing her weight around like she owns the place.

Yep, she practically issues a throw-down to the Judge and then looks pissy when she gets well spanked by Judge Strickland. Way to go Judge....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

She definately has a lot of nerve!       
BBL - you all have a great Friday the 13th!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »

I hope she keeps doing it.  I would love to see her held in contempt.  I think she is thinking that her "celeb" status impresses and intimidates the court and the prosecution.  THIS WILL BACKFIRE for the defense! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #577 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I am so confused LOL not that hard to do
But I'm I understanding this right the defence is asking for things that the prosuction doesn't have as evidence and the defence wants them to get it
Is that right ????

When did Dr Lee look at the car and find the hairs was it after he had went to the A's house. I'm sorry but I don't think he found those hairs in that car.

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »

TODAY @ 1pm

Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Cain Called To Investigate Suspicious Bag
POSTED: 9:06 am EDT March 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT March 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A defense team plans to question an Orange County sheriff's deputy on Friday who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Video | More Images | Strongest Evidence?

Deputy Richard Cain indicated he found only trash when he described the suspicious bag that Roy Kronk pointed him to on Aug. 13, 2008.

Kronk had called 911 dispatchers to report the suspicious bag before Cain was sent to investigate.

After Cain dismissed the call, Kronk again called 911 four months later and Caylee's remains were found.

Cain met with detectives from the internal affairs division to explain why he didn't feel a need to investigate more thoroughly in August.

"The fact that there was a mistake possibly made, we don't know, again, there is an administrative review. We have to look at all of this," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

Kronk said Cain was rude at the scene.

A review of Cain's record showed he was accused two other times of failing to thoroughly investigate the concerns of citizens.

A representative for the Orange County Sheriff's Office sad the claims were unfounded.

During the investigation into Kronk's claim, Cain has surrendered his gun and credentials. He was also reassigned within the department.

The deposition is scheduled for 1 p.m.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 13, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I am so confused LOL not that hard to do
But I'm I understanding this right the defence is asking for things that the prosuction doesn't have as evidence and the defence wants them to get it
Is that right ????

When did Dr Lee look at the car and find the hairs was it after he had went to the A's house. I'm sorry but I don't think he found those hairs in that car.

monkey hugs

That is how I interpreted the defense's request.  Boozo sounds very lazy.  With all of these high powered attorneys, you would think they would give him better guidance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.