April 30, 2024, 09:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267022 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: March 13, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

WE KNOW THERE IS NO CREDEBILITY IN THE A'S STATEMENTS!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: March 13, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »

One thing for sure, Linda Kenney Baden has a lot of nerve to waltz into a courtroom in a different state then she is used to practicing law in, and be a big mouth, disrespectfull woman throwing her weight around like she owns the place.

amen, sister!

SHE'S WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD!!!
RBRTY POUND!!
JOKING REALY SHE'S A BIG MOMMA!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

Congratulations to Todd Macaluso,
new owner of this beautiful L-39!

Todd (left) ready for take-off for California; 
shown to the right in cockpit with Doug Gilliss, Flight Examiner.
Congratulations Todd! Enjoy!

http://www.courtesyaircraft.com/hotnews.htm

Considering the bad check & civil litigation news is breaking about "Mac the Knife" isn't it curious what $$ paid for his plane?  I'd love to know the purchase date of his L-39 or any other planes he bought.    If he took or misappropriated funds from an escrow account WOW
He'd get the big red button for comingling funds! Woo hoo!

Am I missing tsomething is this guy related to this case???

OOPS DID I MISS SOMETHING IS THIS GUY RELATED TO THE CASE ?????

What is with the red line?  I am confused.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

One thing for sure, Linda Kenney Baden has a lot of nerve to waltz into a courtroom in a different state then she is used to practicing law in, and be a big mouth, disrespectfull woman throwing her weight around like she owns the place.

amen, sister!

SHE'S WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD!!!
RBRTY POUND!!
JOKING REALY SHE'S A BIG MOMMA!!

I MEANT TO SAY EVERY POUND!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »

Posted in the Haleigh thread by mistake:

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

Could be real...could be fake.  Hard to really tell for sure:

http://twitter.com/kayseeomarie

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:50 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

glad you are back Sunny, hope you had a great vacation.....i am so jealous..lol
i refer to myself as the beach bitch.......and i haven't had a fix lately

Hi JuJu...I am glad to be back and able to check in with SM....we had a wonderful time until I got sick and I am still recuperating.....but feeling better every day. This was our first time to Captiva and we are already looking at a return trip in the fall.

well what kind of sick were you?

bad sinus infection turned into bronchial pneumonia

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

Congratulations to Todd Macaluso,
new owner of this beautiful L-39!

Todd (left) ready for take-off for California; 
shown to the right in cockpit with Doug Gilliss, Flight Examiner.
Congratulations Todd! Enjoy!

http://www.courtesyaircraft.com/hotnews.htm

Considering the bad check & civil litigation news is breaking about "Mac the Knife" isn't it curious what $$ paid for his plane?  I'd love to know the purchase date of his L-39 or any other planes he bought.    If he took or misappropriated funds from an escrow account WOW
He'd get the big red button for comingling funds! Woo hoo!

Am I missing tsomething is this guy related to this case???

OOPS DID I MISS SOMETHING IS THIS GUY RELATED TO THE CASE ?????

Katie that is Todd Macaluso, the california plaintiff attorney that has recently inserted himself into this case - he's applied to serve as co-counsel with Baez & Baden aka "The Sow and The Pig"   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 13, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

WE KNOW THERE IS NO CREDEBILITY IN THE A'S STATEMENTS!!

eeerrr yep I agree

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 13, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

I bet this is a fake. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 13, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

Hi JuJu...I am glad to be back and able to check in with SM....we had a wonderful time until I got sick and I am still recuperating.....but feeling better every day. This was our first time to Captiva and we are already looking at a return trip in the fall.

Hi Sunny,
    Glad you're back and better and all that jazz!Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

Holy Crap if this is true!! Where's Blink??  Surely this is not LEGAL????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:09 PM »

My vote on the twitter, fake.   One could check if she had a visit from Bozo on 2/24 as a start to disspell it

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:16 PM »

TODAY @ 1pm

Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Cain Called To Investigate Suspicious Bag
POSTED: 9:06 am EDT March 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT March 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A defense team plans to question an Orange County sheriff's deputy on Friday who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Video | More Images | Strongest Evidence?

Deputy Richard Cain indicated he found only trash when he described the suspicious bag that Roy Kronk pointed him to on Aug. 13, 2008.

Kronk had called 911 dispatchers to report the suspicious bag before Cain was sent to investigate.

After Cain dismissed the call, Kronk again called 911 four months later and Caylee's remains were found.

Cain met with detectives from the internal affairs division to explain why he didn't feel a need to investigate more thoroughly in August.

"The fact that there was a mistake possibly made, we don't know, again, there is an administrative review. We have to look at all of this," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

Kronk said Cain was rude at the scene.

A review of Cain's record showed he was accused two other times of failing to thoroughly investigate the concerns of citizens.

A representative for the Orange County Sheriff's Office sad the claims were unfounded.

During the investigation into Kronk's claim, Cain has surrendered his gun and credentials. He was also reassigned within the department.

The deposition is scheduled for 1 p.m.

Am I correct that this will be the first (and only) deposition noticed by the defense team?  I am not aware of any others at this point - with a witness list like this one and a trial starting in slightly more than six months, sounds like somebody needs to get a move on.  Obviously Bozo wants the prosecution to do all the discovery and furnish it to him---doesn't quite work that way.  Will be interesting to see who does the examination of Cain.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:17 PM »

Twitter:

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is?  I'm old.  I know it's like a blogging site right?  But is it similar to Myspace?

Hi Tater! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

i'm sorry...hope you are better......i feel your pain.......pollen is everywhere here, it kills my sinus

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 13, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »

Hi Sunny,
    Glad you're back and better and all that jazz!Hugs

WOOHOO...it's TATER!!!  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 13, 2009, 03:15:34 PM »

i'm sorry...hope you are better......i feel your pain.......pollen is everywhere here, it kills my sinus

Thanks...every day it's a little bit better......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 13, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »

Dixie,

I agree that Bozo has no clue how to even begin preparing for this trial.  As some other monkey pointed out, sorry I don't recall who, he needs to lock himself in his office from now until trial to get prepared and quit filing frivolous motions trying to get the state to do the work for him.  He's pathetic. LKB's right there next to him. IMO.

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

Do you think Zanni got him?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »

Twitter:

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is?  I'm old.  I know it's like a blogging site right?  But is it similar to Myspace?

Hi Tater! 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates, tweets, which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon and Feedalizr. The service is free to use over the web, but using SMS may incur phone services provider fees.

(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.