April 30, 2024, 06:23:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266993 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »

TODAY @ 1pm

Deputy Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Cain Called To Investigate Suspicious Bag
POSTED: 9:06 am EDT March 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:58 am EDT March 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A defense team plans to question an Orange County sheriff's deputy on Friday who may have missed a chance to find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Video | More Images | Strongest Evidence?

Deputy Richard Cain indicated he found only trash when he described the suspicious bag that Roy Kronk pointed him to on Aug. 13, 2008.

Kronk had called 911 dispatchers to report the suspicious bag before Cain was sent to investigate.

After Cain dismissed the call, Kronk again called 911 four months later and Caylee's remains were found.

Cain met with detectives from the internal affairs division to explain why he didn't feel a need to investigate more thoroughly in August.

"The fact that there was a mistake possibly made, we don't know, again, there is an administrative review. We have to look at all of this," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

Kronk said Cain was rude at the scene.

A review of Cain's record showed he was accused two other times of failing to thoroughly investigate the concerns of citizens.

A representative for the Orange County Sheriff's Office sad the claims were unfounded.

During the investigation into Kronk's claim, Cain has surrendered his gun and credentials. He was also reassigned within the department.

The deposition is scheduled for 1 p.m.

Am I correct that this will be the first (and only) deposition noticed by the defense team?  I am not aware of any others at this point - with a witness list like this one and a trial starting in slightly more than six months, sounds like somebody needs to get a move on.  Obviously Bozo wants the prosecution to do all the discovery and furnish it to him---doesn't quite work that way.  Will be interesting to see who does the examination of Cain.

NO, Baez deposed Tony Lazzaro (said it was not complete) apparently that didnt go too well for him  

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »

Twitter:

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is?  I'm old.  I know it's like a blogging site right?  But is it similar to Myspace?

Hi Tater! 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates, tweets, which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon and Feedalizr. The service is free to use over the web, but using SMS may incur phone services provider fees.

(snipped)
Thanks Klaas! That completely explains it. 

I'm going with fake, look at the times.  If she's using JB's phone, iirc he usually visits her later in the evening (leaving that one alone...oh Teyve!)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »

oh i am so sorry!!! i did not mean to post that in the wrong place. just thought i would share what i found...if it is true..i am just pissed,imo  she has no right what so ever to say anything out in the real world.and she  better just get use to it. how dare her...ughhhh
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »

Flossy, good to see ya.  When did you get out...     

Hey, CC!  How did you know where I was??  My "people" were supposed to keep it all hush hush!  I oughtta hop on my Rascal scooter and go down and kick some serious Nursing Home butt.  (Not the patients, of course - the people running it!)

A "nurse" told me.  I had to milk it out of her though.     

You mean there's ANOTHER nurse who requires milking?  I was sure I was the only one.........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »

Twitter:

Can someone please explain to me what twitter is?  I'm old.  I know it's like a blogging site right?  But is it similar to Myspace?

Hi Tater! 

Hey Lovin..!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

Hey, monkeys. I had a thought this morning ... about the car.

So, it is still in LE's possession correct?

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

I'd want it crushed into a little cube and to never see it again.

Depends on how much money they think they can make on it. 

I wouldn't put it past them to try and sell rides in the car to pay for her defense.  Selling photos of Caylee has caused me to view everyone on the defense as the lowest form of human life.

I hear you, 3bm.   They make me so sick, and so do C&G.   How can they not want justice for Caylee?   All the lies, deception, and greediness has been unbelievable.   Between this case and watching the circus with the Haleigh case yesterday, I think I'm going to stay away from it all this weekend - just take a little break.   It is all so negative.     

I'M SURE THE CAR WILL BE KEPT FOR EVIDENCE UNTIL THE COURT  DATE AND AFTER WARDS!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #646 on: March 13, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »

Dream/bubble thought lyrics from "The Lady and the Tramp"...

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »

WFTV video report on Mac The Knife investigation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18920569/index.html

Hmmm in the legal filings the plane I mentioned is listed bought in Dec of 06' for $50,000

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »

Dixie,

I agree that Bozo has no clue how to even begin preparing for this trial.  As some other monkey pointed out, sorry I don't recall who, he needs to lock himself in his office from now until trial to get prepared and quit filing frivolous motions trying to get the state to do the work for him.  He's pathetic. LKB's right there next to him. IMO.

Lovin

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF JOSE BAEZ DIDNT HAVE A MELTDOWN BEFORE THIS IS ALL OVER WITH. HE ISNT PROFESSIONEL AND VERY WELL SCHOOLED IN THE LAW  AND APPEARS AT TIMES CONFUSED AND JUST GOING IN CIRCLES!!!
anyone else feel it???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #649 on: March 13, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »

Posted in the Haleigh thread by mistake:

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

Could be real...could be fake.  Hard to really tell for sure:

http://twitter.com/kayseeomarie

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 13, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

Hmmm in the legal filings the plane I mentioned is listed bought in Dec of 06' for $50,000

For those wondering what type of client account is being discussed, its called an "escrow account"

As for my nickname for Todd...taken from the Bobby Darin tune "Mac The Knife"

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
      And it shows them pearly white
      Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
      And he keeps it … ah … out of sight.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: March 13, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »

Posted in the Haleigh thread by mistake:

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

Could be real...could be fake.  Hard to really tell for sure:

http://twitter.com/kayseeomarie

I bet this is a fake. 

I found it tooo and am amazed and shocked that Jose Baez would allow her to do  this on his cell phone... who else would give her acess ... he is the only one that vissits her.. didnt he know this would  be seen by someone , somewhere and get back!! geez what an idiot..I  BELIEVE IT TO BE FOR REAL!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 13, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »

So Casey is reading the Bible-   hey Casey, let us know when you get to the bit that says "You shall not commit murder"....
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #653 on: March 13, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »

Hey Numbergirls, this one's for you!!!

((edit - not really appropriate or pertaining to a missing persons case.  It should be posted in Musings))
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:59:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 13, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

Man- Baez as the attorney of record could be in hot water with him if he knew- in the motion to appear one of the questions asked if he is under any disciplinary action by any bar?

Everyone realize both he and Baez are being investigated by their respective bars at the same time? Pfeww
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 13, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »

Man- Baez as the attorney of record could be in hot water with him if he knew- in the motion to appear one of the questions asked if he is under any disciplinary action by any bar?

Everyone realize both he and Baez are being investigated by their respective bars at the same time? Pfeww

Yup yup  and to think he wants the State's motion not to be heard....things that make you go hmmm

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »

Hey, monkeys. I had a thought this morning ... about the car.

So, it is still in LE's possession correct?

I wonder when it will be released. Will GA and CA retrieve it? What will they do with it? Would they keep it knowing their GD's body was in the trunk? Will they sell it? Surely there's not a car payment on it still.

I know it sounds trivial ... but it has been months since it was taken. I'm just curious as to how they will handle it.

I'd want it crushed into a little cube and to never see it again.

Depends on how much money they think they can make on it. 

sad but probably true ... maybe they can donate the proceeds to a squirrel rescue charity

most likely they'll donate it to their own pockets 

Speaking of the squirrel.....did Dr. Lee find any bits of squirrel 'plastered' to the frame of the car??... 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if JB can read.  We obviously know he can't do his own research but one would think he would have people to do that for him...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »

The defense is going to go after shoddy evidence gathering, shoddy LE investigating, shoddy lab work, etc. They have nothing else, so have at it. The prosecutors, who I think are very qualified for this case, will shoot down all of this. No way do I see this trial happening in Oct, much later on, maybe early next year.

After watching them in action yesterday, I think the 'shoddy' may be on the other foot....

It bugged me to no end that JB kept referring to the garbage as 'removed by investigators', when the bag was removed before the investigators were even called....along with lord knows what else by George and Cindy!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 13, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

Yup yup  and to think he wants the State's motion not to be heard....things that make you go hmmm

HEY BLINK   I want to run something by you regarding the State's motion & Casey's affidavit filed under her attorney's answer in response....its something I think the SA's office should be made aware of, maybe Klaas can get us in touch so I can give ya a quick holla

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.