April 30, 2024, 04:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266979 times)
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: March 13, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »

Whether the Twitter account is real or fake, does anyone else find it curious that she refers to herself as "in protective custody" as opposed to just being "in jail?"  Maybe it's a secret arrangement and LE is cooperating with her in order to protect her from the revenge of Zaneida.  Protective custody my sweet a$$.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 13, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »

So the super new Accident Reconstruction Attorney has been caught with his hands in someone else's pocket.....
This case just gets curiouser and curiouser!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 13, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

Whether the Twitter account is real or fake, does anyone else find it curious that she refers to herself as "in protective custody" as opposed to just being "in jail?"  Maybe it's a secret arrangement and LE is cooperating with her in order to protect her from the revenge of Zaneida.  Protective custody my sweet a$$.

She is in solitary protective custody but not due to an arrangement.   She was indicted on murder one, in essence accused of being a baby killer, even in the sewer of society that is largely frowned upon & she would be in danger of other inmates trying to cause her harm.   I'd like to find out by her visitor list if Bozo saw her on 2/24 to disspell this is her.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »

I just want to give a shout out to A_News_Junkie, Cappuccino, Desi, Brandi and any other monkey that was involved it the "two skeletons kissing and forming a heart" discovery.  It was great how you all worked together to form that conclusion!  Way to go!!!!!!!

Thanks Lovinlife - it was a team effort and rewarding to see it mentioned on JVM.  I had recorded her and was fast forwarding and was shocked to see our monkey idea on TV!  I think the point would have been better if she had used the original pics that are shown in the link you posted ( http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871 ) .  Have no idea who sent it in, but hope they sent it to the prosecutors office.  The attorney that she asked about it seemed to think it had value.
Maybe Blink or Capp will send it to prosecutors office.  The orginal pic was uploaded June 26 I think and for that reason, I think they can get the pic in - I am thinking they would have to have a psychologist speak to the heart. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:06 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

Do you think Zanni got him?

It sure seems like something happened to make him quiet.   He loved the cameras.   
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »

The defense is going to go after shoddy evidence gathering, shoddy LE investigating, shoddy lab work, etc. They have nothing else, so have at it. The prosecutors, who I think are very qualified for this case, will shoot down all of this. No way do I see this trial happening in Oct, much later on, maybe early next year.

I agree they have nothing. I believe they are keeping quiet about their defense because, right now, they just don't have one coherent story among them.
They got shot down yesterday embarrassingly so.....annihilated by their own ineptness. It was a joy to watch.

So, Joy's presence in court yesterday, did have a bearing on the case. 

Sure did,  she was there and able to watch that odious family and attendant lawyers drown in a sea of incompetent dribble...I mean drivel.

Joy said on her chat that she talked to Bozo.  Right, Joy.   CinCin/GA (can't remember which one) thanked her for coming.  Coundn't sit with the A's because there wasn't enough room.....Puleeeeeeez.....she lives in a fantasy world. 

However, it is interesting to go over to her chat and see what she is saying.......it's always good for a laugh especially when the anon's start in on her!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #666 on: March 13, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »

Congratulations to Todd Macaluso,
new owner of this beautiful L-39!

Todd (left) ready for take-off for California; 
shown to the right in cockpit with Doug Gilliss, Flight Examiner.
Congratulations Todd! Enjoy!

http://www.courtesyaircraft.com/hotnews.htm

Considering the bad check & civil litigation news is breaking about "Mac the Knife" isn't it curious what $$ paid for his plane?  I'd love to know the purchase date of his L-39 or any other planes he bought.    If he took or misappropriated funds from an escrow account WOW
He'd get the big red button for comingling funds! Woo hoo!

Am I missing tsomething is this guy related to this case???

OOPS DID I MISS SOMETHING IS THIS GUY RELATED TO THE CASE ?????

He is the newest member of the slore's "dream team"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 13, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

I am getting whiplash flipping between here and the Haleigh thread.
It is a very sad commentary on our society to see that little children who cannot defend themselves are seen as expendable.. and then the very ones who were supposed to protect them make money off of them and sell them out.. it is predatory and evil, IMO

I agree, Flamom.   Very sickening.   
HI everyone-its a sad world when your child goes missing and all everyone see is $$$$$ the stories of missing children with normal parents no one pays attention to caylee- haleigh  its a movie of the week. The Ants and these to nut cases getting married its a sad world
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 13, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

Sure did,  she was there and able to watch that odious family and attendant lawyers drown in a sea of incompetent dribble...I mean drivel.

Joy said on her chat that she talked to Bozo.  Right, Joy.   CinCin/GA (can't remember which one) thanked her for coming.  Coundn't sit with the A's because there wasn't enough room.....Puleeeeeeez.....she lives in a fantasy world. 

However, it is interesting to go over to her chat and see what she is saying.......it's always good for a laugh especially when the anon's start in on her!!

I lost her link when I took my computer into the shop (deleted my favorites).  Could you give me the link so I can join you in the giggles?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

Dream/bubble thought lyrics from "The Lady and the Tramp"...

Okay - this is really, really trivial but when was LKB sitting to the left of Casey yesterday?  Was she trying to take JB seat?  Or is this just that opposite effect of photography?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #670 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:47 PM »

She is in solitary protective custody but not due to an arrangement.   She was indicted on murder one, in essence accused of being a baby killer, even in the sewer of society that is largely frowned upon & she would be in danger of other inmates trying to cause her harm.   I'd like to find out by her visitor list if Bozo saw her on 2/24 to disspell this is her.

its not her. she says joses coming for a visit later in the one entry. if hes not there already she wouldnt be able to use his phone to connect, now would she? some people really have nothing better to do, its totally lame imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 13, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »

its not her. she says joses coming for a visit later in the one entry. if hes not there already she wouldnt be able to use his phone to connect, now would she? some people really have nothing better to do, its totally lame imo.
Giggles - you beat me to the punch Peanut!  Yeppers - had to predict future use of his phone if he is not there!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 13, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »

Sassycat - use with extreme caution:   http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
You are far braver than I!
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: March 13, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »

Hi Sassycat,

I don't Know how to do links yet.  I saw yesterday that another poster linked someone to places on SM that I could go to learn how to do all this....or I could type it in for you.  Would that work?

I'm sorry.  I feel so dumb!

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: March 13, 2009, 05:20:44 PM »

Thank you News Junkie Smile

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #675 on: March 13, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »

Giggles - you beat me to the punch Peanut!  Yeppers - had to predict future use of his phone if he is not there!

its beyond silly. even baez isnt stupid enough to allow her to do that, hes out for himself and that would totally screw him, plus, whats the benefit for either? that she gets to type a few lines about 'herself'?

just cause its written somewhere on the net doesnt make it true.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »

Sassycat - use with extreme caution:   http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
You are far braver than I!

Thanks!   I'll put it in my favorites, again.   I've already been banned from her chat - but its fun to watch sometimes!

Danabar -  You'll be doing links in no time.   I'm still learning how to do stuff with the computer, too!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 13, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

I just want to give a shout out to A_News_Junkie, Cappuccino, Desi, Brandi and any other monkey that was involved it the "two skeletons kissing and forming a heart" discovery.  It was great how you all worked together to form that conclusion!  Way to go!!!!!!!

Thanks Lovinlife - it was a team effort and rewarding to see it mentioned on JVM.  I had recorded her and was fast forwarding and was shocked to see our monkey idea on TV!  I think the point would have been better if she had used the original pics that are shown in the link you posted ( http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871 ) .  Have no idea who sent it in, but hope they sent it to the prosecutors office.  The attorney that she asked about it seemed to think it had value.
Maybe Blink or Capp will send it to prosecutors office.  The orginal pic was uploaded June 26 I think and for that reason, I think they can get the pic in - I am thinking they would have to have a psychologist speak to the heart. 

I must say NewsJ, Desi & Brandi worked on this, my contribution was just commentary & observations after the fact on this one.  They did a great job making an intriguing correlation.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 13, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »

WFTV video report on Mac The Knife investigation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18920569/index.html

Hmmm in the legal filings the plane I mentioned is listed bought in Dec of 06' for $50,000

For those wondering what type of client account is being discussed, its called an "escrow account"

As for my nickname for Todd...taken from the Bobby Darin tune "Mac The Knife"

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
      And it shows them pearly white
      Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
      And he keeps it … ah … out of sight.

Good job Capp, did you like my song yesterday about Jose Baez, he is a friend of mine......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 13, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »

WFTV video report on Mac The Knife investigation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18920569/index.html

Hmmm in the legal filings the plane I mentioned is listed bought in Dec of 06' for $50,000

For those wondering what type of client account is being discussed, its called an "escrow account"

As for my nickname for Todd...taken from the Bobby Darin tune "Mac The Knife"

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
      And it shows them pearly white
      Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
      And he keeps it … ah … out of sight.

Good job Capp, did you like my song yesterday about Jose Baez, he is a friend of mine......

Tks sweetie, yes I sure did!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.