April 30, 2024, 01:14:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267047 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #700 on: March 13, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »

That's good, CC.   
Is it just me, or does KC look like an insane person in this photo?  The eyes and the fake smile.  Scary.

Catching up but wanted to say, she looks to me like she is out to lunch with a friend.....She seems to not know how serious this is...

As for H.Lee... make note... Bozo said *IF* H.Lee needs to come back,state should pay.. so how can he prove these "17" hairs and "multiple" stains that Bozo claims CSI missed and H.Lee found.
I remember in the docs,1 to 3 were found "after" H.Lee was at the car.. we know H.Lee is crooked...

Not worried about "Kleptolee" one bit
No, I know, just meaning, that his *IF* makes me wonder if H.Lee is even going to be involved come trial....If H.Lee wants to fix his reputation,maybe he realized this is NOT the case to do it with unless he gets up there and tells the truth and does not hide/plant evidence to make himself look good....

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: March 13, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »

<snip by Desi>

Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?I hope she has a note!

** ahem **

"Dear Scared Monkeys:  Please excuse Desdemona's recent absence.  In addition to neglecting her usual good care of her own health, hygiene, sleep and nutritional needs, Desi could no longer put off her basic obligations and duties as a mother, friend, employee, and homemaker.  Plus, the case has caused her excessive emotional distress at times, such as seeing the Evil Casey and her "Scheme Team" on TV yesterday.  Until further notice, Desi has been restricted entirely from Scared Monkeys.  Furthermore, if you should see her sneaking back into the forum at any time before she gets her real life completely back to normal, please notify me immediately.
Sincerely, 
Desi's Guilty Conscience"

-----------------

Hi Monkeys!   

Reading to get caught up.  Just saw that NewsJunkie's skeleton/heart thingy got nabbed and ended up on JVM.  **sigh** Sorry that happened, ANJM.  er... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?  No?  I didn't think so.

A bit O/T here, but I realize that sometimes smart sleuthers can come up with the same ideas around the same time independently of each other.  Sometimes, I will have a huge "a-ha" moment and Google around for confirmation, only to find that someone here or at another site has discovered it before me.  HOWEVER, it has also unfortunately sometimes been the case since last July that Desi has worked hard to come up with something unique and posted it, only to discover that someone is taking credit elsewhere for my ideas and/or exact words!

Yes, NewsJunkie, it DOES make one feel violated.  And it's wrong.  Early on in this case, (when I had my own internet presence) I eventually decided to look at it this way:   I work for Caylee, and not for kudos for myself. Caylee and Justice -- that's what I care about.  So, if some unscrupulous lurker/poster takes an idea and spreads it around -- even if they claim it for their own with no citation -- I decided not to feel upset.  This case upsets me way too much as it is.  As long as the material is being used in the interest of justice for Caylee, I try to keep a stiff upper lip about unfair "thefts" of that nature.  Not easy, but I try.

Desi
(No more O/T, I promise Klaasend)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 13, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

Casey Anthony's defense team questions deputy
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:15 PM EDT, March 13, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense team just arrived at the State Attorney's Office to question the deputy who was criticized for his handling of a tip in August concerning the remains of Anthony's daughter.

Orange County Sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip from a meter-reader on Aug. 13 about a suspicious bag in woods near the house where 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony lived with her mother and grandparents.

The meter-reader, Roy Kronk, said on national television that Cain didn't want to go into water to look at the bag and "he was kind of rude to me."

Kronk returned to site and found the remains Dec. 11.

Casey Anthony's defense team just arrived at the State Attorney's Office to question the deputy who was criticized for his handling of a tip in August concerning the remains of Anthony's daughter.

Orange County Sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip from a meter-reader on Aug. 13 about a suspicious bag in woods near the house where 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony lived with her mother and grandparents.

The meter-reader, Roy Kronk, said on national television that Cain didn't want to go into water to look at the bag and "he was kind of rude to me."

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter.

Today, Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, and two other members of her defense team planned to question Cain.

Baez said the deputy may have important information about the case, though he didn't elaborate.

The other two attorneys who are with Baez today are Linda Kenney Baden and Todd E. Macaluso.

Orange County Sheriff's launched an investigation into Cain's actions in August.

As of last week, the investigation was still ongoing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-questioned-031309,0,2193586.story

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 13, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

i know this is stupid but..........it drives me NUTS, why in just about every picture, or video she is ALWAYS rubbing her hands 2gether? What does she think she can wipe her hands clean of this crme? is it just me or do others see this 2? She is not going to be able to wash her hands of this.
i know that when my son gets nervious or in trouble and he knows he is wrong he does some fiddling with hands and kinda rubs them 2gether, so i dont know just a thought/question    Confused

Blood on her hands.

The Murderous Lady Macbeth (Shakespeare):
From the famous sleepwalking, hand-washing scene.
"Out, damned spot!"
"All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand."

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 13, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »

<snip by Desi>

Wait, where is Desi?  Did she take the day off?  Is that allowed?I hope she has a note!

** ahem **

"Dear Scared Monkeys:  Please excuse Desdemona's recent absence.  In addition to neglecting her usual good care of her own health, hygiene, sleep and nutritional needs, Desi could no longer put off her basic obligations and duties as a mother, friend, employee, and homemaker.  Plus, the case has caused her excessive emotional distress at times, such as seeing the Evil Casey and her "Scheme Team" on TV yesterday.  Until further notice, Desi has been restricted entirely from Scared Monkeys.  Furthermore, if you should see her sneaking back into the forum at any time before she gets her real life completely back to normal, please notify me immediately.
Sincerely, 
Desi's Guilty Conscience"

-----------------

Hi Monkeys!   

Reading to get caught up.  Just saw that NewsJunkie's skeleton/heart thingy got nabbed and ended up on JVM.  **sigh** Sorry that happened, ANJM.  er... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?  No?  I didn't think so.

A bit O/T here, but I realize that sometimes smart sleuthers can come up with the same ideas around the same time independently of each other.  Sometimes, I will have a huge "a-ha" moment and Google around for confirmation, only to find that someone here or at another site has discovered it before me.  HOWEVER, it has also unfortunately sometimes been the case since last July that Desi has worked hard to come up with something unique and posted it, only to discover that someone is taking credit elsewhere for my ideas and/or exact words!

Yes, NewsJunkie, it DOES make one feel violated.  And it's wrong.  Early on in this case, (when I had my own internet presence) I eventually decided to look at it this way:   I work for Caylee, and not for kudos for myself. Caylee and Justice -- that's what I care about.  So, if some unscrupulous lurker/poster takes an idea and spreads it around -- even if they claim it for their own with no citation -- I decided not to feel upset.  This case upsets me way too much as it is.  As long as the material is being used in the interest of justice for Caylee, I try to keep a stiff upper lip about unfair "thefts" of that nature.  Not easy, but I try.

Desi
(No more O/T, I promise Klaasend)

Oh good, you are alive!!!!! LOL  Thanks for the support - looks like I am in good company!  Honestly, I was half joking about the I feel Violated banner!  The half of me not joking was to point out to some that playground rule of not stealing, keeping your hands to yourself and do unto others......hey, one can hope they are still teachable, right? 
The half not joking - actually the essence of me, is working for Caylee and really doesn't care - except for you or Blink to send this to prosecutors office if it actually has value.  I don't have those contacts! 
BTW - my email is in my profile, if you ever need to vent.
Now, you mean we are not suppose to let our internet life get in way of our real life???????  Dagoneit, does that mean I have to clean my house now?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: March 13, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

I just want to give a shout out to A_News_Junkie, Cappuccino, Desi, Brandi and any other monkey that was involved it the "two skeletons kissing and forming a heart" discovery.  It was great how you all worked together to form that conclusion!  Way to go!!!!!!!

Credit:

NewsJunkie is the one who gets credit for realizing the significance when she saw the fuzzy image of the kissing skeletons on Nancy Grace.  She was the one with the concept. 

I was merely NewsJunkie's "go-fer" girl, locating a clean original image at her request and drawing the heart to illustrate her point.  Since I (lamely) posted the images as a one-time attachment, "Handi Brandi" helped out by saving the images to a PB album so she could embed them in a post for us.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 13, 2009, 08:43:34 PM »

I bet that Casey Ho flirts with every jail person around, male or female...she just seems snarky like that...little looks, flirty, flashing a little of this here and there...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 13, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »

Since I forgot to use my snip sissors last time (sorry for the quote stack all!) I am using a clean piece of monkey paper! LOL

Desi - thanks for re-posting the Lady McBeth pic - here is a link to the video you posted the night we were discussing it.  If you missed the video it is eerie the similarities.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4634;sa=showPosts;start=340

And Desi - I couldn't have shown my thoughts visually without the great team members - you and Brandi.  I love monkeys and how we support and compliment each other!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: March 13, 2009, 08:55:18 PM »

I found the following interesting paragraphs on this site: http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/hands_body_language.htm

"Rubbing the hands together can mean that the person is cold. It also means the person is feeling particularly gleeful about something. This can be a shared benefit and be used in a conspiratorial way.

"When they do this less obviously and more slowly, they might thinking that they are going to benefit at the expense of someone else. Watch also for small smiles and defocused eyes as they imagine a rosy future (at least for them)."

Sounds like Casey. What a crock.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: March 13, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

WE KNOW THERE IS NO CREDEBILITY IN THE A'S STATEMENTS!!

Found this, from March 1 (12 days ago)
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/01/join-leonard-padilla-live-tonight/
(includes large publicity shot of LP, feet up on desk)
-------------
TONIGHT:
Join LEONARD PADILLA live, get a unique look into cases from the eyes of the World Famous Bounty Hunter. This discussion will start with a list of prearranged questions from the Caylee Anthony case asked then answered by Leonard.

-------------

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 13, 2009, 09:16:42 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

WE KNOW THERE IS NO CREDEBILITY IN THE A'S STATEMENTS!!

-------------
TONIGHT:
Join LEONARD PADILLA live, get a unique look into cases from the eyes of the World Famous Bounty Hunter. This discussion will start with a list of prearranged questions from the Caylee Anthony case asked then answered by Leonard.

-------------

Yeah that's a Ustream chat where LP is on video answering prearranged questions.  The one time I caught it, it was pretty lame. 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: March 13, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

I hate it that KC can wear makeup to court.  I think she has eyeliner on and the red lipstick was used for rouge.  No woman behind bars should have the option of using makeup.  They should never be given any kind of options or treatments that women on the outside can have.....except food (bread and water), and a bath once a week.
She was as snug as a bug in a rug when she walked in, seemed very confident........however, walking out, that confidence was ripped to shreads.
The look on her face was priceless.
JMO,

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »

<snip by desi>
-------------
TONIGHT:

-------------
Yeah that's a Ustream chat where LP is on video answering prearranged questions.  The one time I caught it, it was pretty lame. 
Sounds like it.  And I couldn't find any media reports referencing him since Feb 23, when Kronk's attorney threatened to sue.  Hard to believe that would have totally silenced him.  Wonder what gives?  I heard he offered to join the Haleigh cause but was turned down... is that true?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 13, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »

<snip by desi>
-------------
TONIGHT:

-------------
Sounds like it.  And I couldn't find any media reports referencing him since Feb 23, when Kronk's attorney threatened to sue.  Hard to believe that would have totally silenced him.  Wonder what gives?  I heard he offered to join the Haleigh cause but was turned down... is that true?

If I remember correctly he turned up for one of the Haleigh searches in the very beginning, even asked for the Murt Mobile to show up.  He also said something about offering a $25,000 reward if Haleigh was returned by Saturnday (this was right after she went missing).  That was the last I remember really hearing anything about him.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: March 13, 2009, 09:47:05 PM »

<snip by Desi>
The half not joking - actually the essence of me, is working for Caylee and really doesn't care - except for you or Blink to send this to prosecutors office if it actually has value.  I don't have those contacts! 
BTW - my email is in my profile, if you ever need to vent.
Now, you mean we are not suppose to let our internet life get in way of our real life???????  Dagoneit, does that mean I have to clean my house now?

To keep things straight, I think Cappuccino is another Monkey who has LE's "ear" besides Blink.  Desi is just an ordinary little monkey who has no direct contact with any main players in this case, including LE.  You might be recalling that I emailed to OCSO a connection I'd found early on, via their website's Caylee section.  But no "contacts," alas.

P.S.  Thanks for the "vent" offer, you would likely be sorry!
P.P.S.  You have my blessings to NOT clean your house.

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 13, 2009, 09:51:28 PM »

I hate it that KC can wear makeup to court.  I think she has eyeliner on and the red lipstick was used for rouge.  No woman behind bars should have the option of using makeup.  They should never be given any kind of options or treatments that women on the outside can have.....except food (bread and water), and a bath once a week.
She was as snug as a bug in a rug when she walked in, seemed very confident........however, walking out, that confidence was ripped to shreads.
The look on her face was priceless.
JMO,

You know, Caylee will never get to grow up and experiment with makeup or shop for pretty clothes, etc.  So sad!  Casey's privileges behind bars just don't make sense to me, either.

But yes!  She really did look sucker-punched there towards the end of the hearing, didn't she?  Maybe it was the subject matter in the testimony of the forensics guy?  Or maybe she suddenly realized what a lousy lawyer Baez is, as some Monkeys were saying yesterday.  Reality, Casey.  Get used to it.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #716 on: March 13, 2009, 09:54:30 PM »

sorry OT and to repost.. but i twitter.. and thought i would post this for ya..
if anyone twitters..or you could email, chris cuomo is doing a interview about the statcy peterson case, and wants to know if there is INTEREST!
i told him to check www.scaredmonkeys and he will SEE interest!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about scott peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!chris cuomo just was on twitter talking about doing an interview about scott peterson case.. wanted to know if there was any INTEREST.. i sent him a tweet to check THIS WEBSITE...
if anyone twitters... give cuomo a tweet!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 13, 2009, 09:55:43 PM »

<snip by Desi>
If I remember correctly he [Leonard Padilla] turned up for one of the Haleigh searches in the very beginning, even asked for the Murt Mobile to show up.  He also said something about offering a $25,000 reward if Haleigh was returned by Saturnday (this was right after she went missing).  That was the last I remember really hearing anything about him.
Thank you.  (Dang, you're good -- NOW I do remember this...) 
It could be interesting to see when/where/whether he will pop up again in the Caylee case, other than the ZG depo on the 26th.  He's a live wire -- who knows?

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #718 on: March 13, 2009, 09:56:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo

to tell chris cuomo youre still  INTERESTED in the stacy peterson case..
or ..  probably email him?

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #719 on: March 13, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »

"ChrisCuomoIf we get enough involved, lets do it here. Spread the word. If it works, maybe we develop a forum ???
5 minutes ago from TwitterBerry "

i replied that i had told www.scaredmonkeys.net and i was sure THEY would spread the word! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.