April 30, 2024, 04:15:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266972 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #780 on: March 14, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »

I hope a lot.

I do have to wonder why they wired Tony and did not set him up on the phone or jail house visit with Casey?? This appears suspicious to me as Casey was DEMANDING to have Tony's # from her family and she even sent him a note through Baez. Hmmmm....Another missed opportunity by LE? 

I think he would of gotten even some more fantasy as the truth is a stranger to her,but it certainly couldn't of hurt!  JMO   And could of aided in tripping her up somewhere down the road.
I hope I did this quote right!  I am confused - did Tony visit Casey in jail or ever talk to her?

no.

And I STILL wonder why?? Patrick was not family and he visited. Heck Tony would not even needed to wear a wire as the visits were taped!!     

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #781 on: March 14, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »

Hi Boo..I can not stay now as the dogs are arriving. Saturday is just like beauty parlors in Dog Spa Land!!  I know you understand,but it is so nice to see you.

Hope all is well.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #782 on: March 14, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »

I hope a lot.

I do have to wonder why they wired Tony and did not set him up on the phone or jail house visit with Casey?? This appears suspicious to me as Casey was DEMANDING to have Tony's # from her family and she even sent him a note through Baez. Hmmmm....Another missed opportunity by LE? 

I think he would of gotten even some more fantasy as the truth is a stranger to her,but it certainly couldn't of hurt!  JMO   And could of aided in tripping her up somewhere down the road.
I hope I did this quote right!  I am confused - did Tony visit Casey in jail or ever talk to her?

no.

And I STILL wonder why?? Patrick was not family and he visited. Heck Tony would not even needed to wear a wire as the visits were taped!!     

why would he go? to hear more lies and give her an opportunity to 'testify' to yet more lies when hes not a professional interrogator with inside knowledge of what only le and the fbi are privvy to?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 14, 2009, 08:34:08 AM »

hm. actually, i have to look this up, but iirc he agreed to meet with her after she sent the note thru baez, but only if le was present, and baez and casey refused to meet that stipulation.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: March 14, 2009, 09:12:47 AM »

hm. actually, i have to look this up, but iirc he agreed to meet with her after she sent the note thru baez, but only if le was present, and baez and casey refused to meet that stipulation.

I bet casey was going to try and set him up to take the fall, you think and/or ask him to lie about somethings????  You think?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #785 on: March 14, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »

I bet casey was going to try and set him up to take the fall, you think and/or ask him to lie about somethings????  You think?
IIRC, she was almost desperate to talk to him when she first got hauled off to the pokey. I think he knows something, she knows he knows it, and she was going to try to tell him to keep quiet. Like, maybe, "remember that day I asked you to pick me up when my car died? Well...."

I bet she hasn't spoken with him since. And since we haven't seen any of his statements, I KNOW he knows something that she wishes he didn't. (Saturday morning logic, in a backwards sorta way!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 14, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »

IIRC, she was almost desperate to talk to him when she first got hauled off to the pokey. I think he knows something, she knows he knows it, and she was going to try to tell him to keep quiet. Like, maybe, "remember that day I asked you to pick me up when my car died? Well...."

I bet she hasn't spoken with him since. And since we haven't seen any of his statements, I KNOW he knows something that she wishes he didn't. (Saturday morning logic, in a backwards sorta way!)

Maybe her desperation to speak to Tony was to do with what was on the computer.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #787 on: March 14, 2009, 09:38:55 AM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

Did he find this along with the "ham and cheese" that he said was there?

WTF? The trial hasn't even begun and already ... wow. Just wow.

He said there was rotting pizza, meat {ham} cheese and 17 new hairs in the car none of which was found by LE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps Dr.Lee is losing his hair along with his marbles.

To me, it doesn't matter how many hairs Dr. Lee finds.  It doesn't negate the fact that CSI processed the car well enough that they found a hair belonging to Caylee/Casey with the "death band" on it.  We don't know who the 17 hairs belong to but we do know that Casey is still alive and Caylee isn't.

IIRC H. Lee pointed out to the CSI *1* hair in the trunk and it was collected and marked as being pointed out by him, AFTER he left , IIRC *3* more were found by CSI... I think H.Lee put those there and knows what is coming his way,notice he has not been in the spot light since the docs detailing the finding of those hairs came out and notice Bozo said *IF* H.Lee has to come back to testify the STATE should have to pay???? 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 14, 2009, 09:52:01 AM »

i think she definitely wanted something, i just dont know what cause baez was going to sit in on it. so what would she want to discuss in front of her lawyer? the only thing i can think of is she wanted to spin yet another tale and have it recorded as evidence the defense could then use as 'testimony' without her having to take the stand and then be cross examined on everything she said.

any other ideas, thats the only one that makes any sense to me so far so im kinda stuck as to what else it could be.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #789 on: March 14, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »

Good Morning, if Henry Lee were smart he would remove himself from this case, he really doesn't need to ruin his reputation anymore than it is. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 14, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »

Morning everyone!

Just found this

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: March 14, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »

This can get moved to the lounge or musings.  Josh hung himself yesterday.  Some of you may remember me telling you about my best friends sons murder.  Well, yesterday Josh hung himself.  His mum barb is my best friend, Josh is/was also my sons best friend.  Josh never got over his brothers brians death.  I am still in limbo, but will be there for barb, my best friend, spent last night with her, she is heavily sedated.  My son is flying home, and is a devastated mess.  Always a drama, but please all pray for my best friend Barb, she has lost one son to murder, and now yesterday her last son hung himself.  Josh, I still cant believe this.  Im up late and alone, and if you dont see me for a while, this is why. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:44:24 AM by klaasend » Logged

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #792 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »

This can get moved to the lounge or musings.  Josh hung himself yesterday.  Some of you may remember me telling you about my best friends sons murder.  Well, yesterday Josh hung himself.  His mum barb is my best friend, Josh is/was also my sons best friend.  Josh never got over his brothers brians death.  I am still in limbo, but will be there for barb, my best friend, spent last night with her, she is heavily sedated.  My son is flying home, and is a devastated mess.  Always a drama, but please all pray for my best friend Barb, she has lost one son to murder, and now yesterday her last son hung himself.  Josh , I still cant believe this.  Im up late and alone, and if you dont see me for a while, this is why. 
Aww, Lucinda, so sorry for you, your family, and Josh's family. Do what you can, and let God handle the rest. Prayers for you all.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:45:16 AM by klaasend » Logged

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 14, 2009, 10:57:29 AM »

This can get moved to the lounge or musings.  Josh hung himself yesterday.  Some of you may remember me telling you about my best friends sons murder.  Well, yesterday Josh hung himself.  His mum barb is my best friend, Josh is/was also my sons best friend.  Josh never got over his brothers brians death.  I am still in limbo, but will be there for barb, my best friend, spent last night with her, she is heavily sedated.  My son is flying home, and is a devastated mess.  Always a drama, but please all pray for my best friend Barb, she has lost one son to murder, and now yesterday her last son hung himself.  Josh, I still cant believe this.  Im up late and alone, and if you dont see me for a while, this is why. 

I'm so sorry Lucinda 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:44:40 AM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #794 on: March 14, 2009, 11:00:38 AM »

So very sorry Lucinda.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:25 AM »

thank you.  I am strong, Im still in limbo.  Poor Barb, her son was murdered, now this.  RIP Josh, I hope he is with Brian now.  I need to go to bed.  Im not after sympathy, but when I get thru this week, I am after justice. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »

Oh I am so sorry to read this Lucinda. I don't know the entire story, but any time there is a loss of life of anyone close to us for whatever reason, it is hard to find the strength to go on. Please take care of yourself too.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »

oh lucinda, im so very sorry. his family and yours will be in my prayers.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: March 14, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »

thank you.  I am strong, Im still in limbo.  Poor Barb, her son was murdered, now this.  RIP Josh, I hope he is with Brian now.  I need to go to bed.  Im not after sympathy, but when I get thru this week, I am after justice. 

Lucinda -- I am praying for all of you -- I hope you are able to rest some as I know you have a lot on you this week.  I am so sorry that you, your son and your friends are having to go through this.  ((((Hugs)))) to you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:46 AM »

he grew up with my son, so many funny stories him and jeff did.  one day, they took this old dingy boat I had, duct taped the holes, put both their skateboards under it, and started wheeling it towards the beach.  Me and barb sat watching them, letting them go, but we followed them and stopped them putting it in the sea.  Josh is dead now, took his life.  he left a note.  He never got over brians death, Brian was murdered, and now josh is gone too.  Barb is my best friend here, and she is so strong, when jeff my son got his license and him and josh used to drive into the city, Id stress, and barb always said to me, as long as jeff is with josh he will be safe, lightening wont strike twice, it has tho, and it should never have happened.  I loved brian and josh like my own sons, and barb loves jeff like her son, life is so unfair.  She has lost her josh now, and if brian wasnt murdered and the killers got a light sentance, josh would still be here.  i cant believe he hung himself, Im sorry but Im hurting real bad over this.  Always a drama I dont mean it to be.  RIP Josh.  Im going to be there for barb forever, she knows that.  Sorry, I just needed to be with friends, online ones. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.