April 30, 2024, 08:32:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267009 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #880 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday JSM!!!!

Thanks so much Perri!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #881 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 14, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: March 14, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Do you think he told Linda???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: March 14, 2009, 10:54:55 PM »

No, I think Linda told him.........can't wait for that transcript to come out, I wonder if he even realized he said it, it was so non-chalant.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 14, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »

__________________________      _______________   ___________

What green lines? 

The Green Lines for St. Patrick's Day.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

No, I think Linda told him.........can't wait for that transcript to come out, I wonder if he even realized he said it, it was so non-chalant.

I caught the "slip" too.  If true, it makes me wonder what other evidence we have yet to hear that'll hang the alleged perp and bring justice to "our" Miss Caylee.  Holy cow! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #887 on: March 14, 2009, 11:07:54 PM »

Public Alert!!

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

Just hope it is something that will add a bunch of nails to her coffin!

Forgot my manners again...Godd Evening Monkeys and guest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #888 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Islandmonkey I watched Geraldo and heard the same thing.  I asked my husband like 3 times did he say that ........I rewound the DVR and yes he did say that.  Hmmmmm

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

Public Alert!!

GMA-
I did not see the link for C. Rich on there, help please Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: March 14, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »

Islandmonkey I watched Geraldo and heard the same thing.  I asked my husband like 3 times did he say that ........I rewound the DVR and yes he did say that.  Hmmmmm

I know, I couldn't believe it~I bet he gets an @ss kicking tonight from Linda and will be on the couch for at least 2 weeks........I'm guessing he wasn't supposed to let that nugget slip

[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #891 on: March 14, 2009, 11:32:15 PM »

Good Evening All my monkey friends. I have been trying to catch up since I left but it has been impossible.

I just want to say one thing! The monkeys made my birthday very special.  I was overwhelmed.

Now, I have one more birthday wish. I hope KC FRIES LIKE FRIED CHICKEN.

Me too and I pray that birthday wish comes true 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 14, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Public Alert!!

GMA-

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_Public-Alert/BLOG/208890/72667.html?as=72667

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 14, 2009, 11:44:54 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/OH55x2FZ4Fcr7jLd   

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/VHlJCjqjBLAvRWggmVUT

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SgIGuLCPSrXcIcA2

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 14, 2009, 11:45:49 PM »

???? What's up with Leonard?  As some know I was away for a couple weeks and had limited access to the internet.....so what happen to him?

Sunny last I heard he was gonna be sued by Kronk. I think he will be questioned by Morgan soon. He made an offer in Haleigh case but havent heard anything new on him.
LP actually has his own TV show about Bounty Hunting it's on one of those A&E or Nat Geo channels something like that..It's premiered last Friday and I did watch it just can't remember the channel he was on.  It was him and the whole group!  I'll search around and find the channel for you all!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: March 14, 2009, 11:46:20 PM »

Public Alert!!

GMA-

Maybe, this link will shed some light on the above:

(Warning: take your blood pressure pills before clicking the link)

Is Casey Anthony Innocent?Posted by C. Rich On February - 25 - 2009

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/02/is-casey-anthony-innocent/

A.

Life IS Good!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #896 on: March 14, 2009, 11:56:11 PM »

I have 2 questions I have only seen two Pictures of Casey crying, one in court, and one in front of her house when Beaz was being interviewed, what was happening in those to Pictures for her to cry.
And she is being held with no bond right no way she can get out right?? Thanks

Precisely why she was crying both times.. the first,she was not getting out ,high bond amount set,second, indicted on murder,no chance of bond.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: March 14, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Does anyone know what date Jessica D'Onofrio of Channel 6 did her personal interview of Cindy and filmed the deluxe tour of the Anthony home (a home elaborately staged by Cindy especially for the occasion)?

November 19 is the day the story came out,
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18013764/detail.html
but what day did the interview actually take place?  I'm curious, b/c in the recent evidentiary information that has come out, it seems to indicate that George and Cindy likely already knew that Caylee was dead (and had probably been the ones to send Dominic C. over to do his "search" on November 14/15).

From the article:

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

“Casey didn’t want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time,” Cindy Anthony said. “We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room — and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space — for the whole first week.

“Casey Anthony’s bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

“It became more comforting for her to be here. She’d sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard,” Cindy Anthony said.

Found this picture posted by Blonde in the Pictures of Caylee thread.  It shows a teddy bear -- like the one Cindy hugs in the People pic, and like the creepy Shamrocks-possible-cremains-containing one at the memorial -- strategically placed front and center on Casey's bed.  And the big, red, glossy-looking heart on the bear's t-shirt gave me that eerie, chills kinda feeling.  It says "Mommy" and it just reminds me of duct tape and a little heart sticker.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg548908#msg548908

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #898 on: March 14, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »

Public Alert!!

GMA-

Maybe, this link will shed some light on the above:

(Warning: take your blood pressure pills before clicking the link)

Is Casey Anthony Innocent?Posted by C. Rich On February - 25 - 2009

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/02/is-casey-anthony-innocent/

A.

uh. ya, ok. no evidence. hook me up with whatever hes smoking please!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #899 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:55 PM »

Yeah, good luck with that, C. Rich.   I'm sure you'll convince lots of people that Casey is innocent........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.