April 30, 2024, 02:13:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267057 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #920 on: March 15, 2009, 01:10:56 AM »

It's coming on again..can't wait to see if they edit it out because I don't think he realized what he said, and I'm sure he got if from Linda...........

Makes one wonder if LKB did not make sure that information was accidentally on purpose leak the info..

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #921 on: March 15, 2009, 01:14:34 AM »

It's coming on again..can't wait to see if they edit it out because I don't think he realized what he said, and I'm sure he got if from Linda...........

Makes one wonder if LKB did not make sure that information was accidentally on purpose leaked ..

Had to fix that, wth did I say?? lol long day and should make sure I proof read..

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:06 AM »

I don't know who this C Rich is...WOW.. I know I don't like him.    He is full of shite.  My grandchild, James at 2yrs old died from complications from scald burns due to the boyfriend putting/holding him in a scalding bath.  Accident? I was fortunate that the attorney general's office prosicuted our case (Don Klien Nebraska.)  Having been there thru out trial, I want you all to know that these people Know what they are doing, are very methodical,not just by what they do, but sometimes what they don't do or say.  This may be the next OJ trial, but the jury will "get it".  You gotta have faith.
OMG I am so sorrry to hear this. I just can't imagine trying to cope with this. I have 2 GD's. A ten year old and a 2 year old. They are my " loves " and when even an accident happens ( ran into fence, stitches ) Grammi here takes it hard.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #923 on: March 15, 2009, 01:16:11 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Whoa, is this the "Mother of All Leaks?  "
Or just a bumbling misstatement, like he meant to say chloro was found in the trunk?
Is anything else being said about this possible bombshell?

Desi had to take a moment here.  Thanks for letting us know, IM.   

I'd say it was the mother of all leaks and he is in a chit load of trouble with hiw wife.....just a guess

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

That would be one of the major items LE would be holding back.  And to think, they just came out recently and said they wanted all leaks to stop!  tee hee

This information could be enough to make a defense attorney have a stomach attack and end up in the hospital.  Wonder if that's what happened?

Yep...BIG slip of the tongue!!

Dr. Baden will probably be on Geraldo's show on Sunday night telling us he mispoke and meant to say that they could find out if Anna Nicole had drugs in her hair "just like they could find out if Caylee had chloroform in her hair". 

i wonder how much, and how long of an exposure?

He didn't elaborate any because I truly don't think he even noticed what he said~I'm going to watch again to see it, last time I just overheard it and was like  WTF, I hope your couch is comfortable

seriously. major whoopsie there!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »

I'd love to see the dates on the ultrasound pictures.........

Good thinking SMATB, and I believe I read somewhere (SM maybe?) where a poster who is an Ultrasound tech gave a guess as to gestation age when he/she saw that piece on Channel 6.  Will try to find it.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #925 on: March 15, 2009, 01:27:43 AM »

Well, just saw it again ...........no edits, he said "they found cloroform in the babies hair"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: March 15, 2009, 01:33:04 AM »

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

<Desi-snipped>

He didn't elaborate any because I truly don't think he even noticed what he said~I'm going to watch again to see it, last time I just overheard it and was like  WTF, I hope your couch is comfortable

("seriously. major whoopsie" --- peanut, your droll and incisive wisdom never fails to impress me.   
Yep, that's one more blunder in the Defense's "SMW" column! 

(And yet, Desi is a bit distressed, imagining the implications if it is true.)

Anyone watching the re-air, keep us posted, please.

EDIT:  Just saw that IM did so.  Thanks, IM.  So the question is:  Do we believe it is true?  (And what will the fallout be from this "seriously major whoopsie?")

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #927 on: March 15, 2009, 01:35:42 AM »

Well, just saw it again ...........no edits, he said "they found cloroform in the babies hair"

Saw it again too and yep that is EXACTLY what he said.  Whoa.  And Whorealdo makes me mad how he treated Dr Perper.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 15, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »

I went to the Fox Orlando blog, they Tivo'd it too and Baden did say it. Holey Moley.
Oh well, another Expert makes an ass of himself. Because he is going to have to retract that one for sure. For several reasons. The first one is that he is not a member of the defense team and should not have had access to that information either in a report or information gleaned from his wife. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 15, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

GMA-
I did not see the link for C. Rich on there, help please Smile

Blink, I looked on FoxOrlando link above and found the blurb that was printed here...nothing more.

Hopefully you can turn up something. 

Foggy
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 15, 2009, 01:41:10 AM »

<Desi-snipped>

("seriously. major whoopsie" --- peanut, your droll and incisive wisdom never fails to impress me.   
Yep, that's one more blunder in the Defense's "SMW" column! 

(And yet, Desi is a bit distressed, imagining the implications if it is true.)

Anyone watching the re-air, keep us posted, please.

EDIT:  Just saw that IM did so.  Thanks, IM.  So the question is:  Do we believe it is true?  (And what will the fallout be from this "seriously major whoopsie?")

*gigglesnorts and squishes desi*

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 15, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »

I went to the Fox Orlando blog, they Tivo'd it too and Baden did say it. Holey Moley.
Oh well, another Expert makes an ass of himself. Because he is going to have to retract that one for sure. For several reasons. The first one is that he is not a member of the defense team and should not have had access to that information either in a report or information gleaned from his wife. 

Thanks for the confirmation, katgram.  Oh wait.  You mean, like, PILLOW TALK?   
(Desi **shudders** to think. . . .)

- insert :: revolted monkey :: here -

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #932 on: March 15, 2009, 01:48:03 AM »

Nite Monkeys see you tomorrow. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #933 on: March 15, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »

BINGO~we have a winner...........see why I suspect he'll get an @ss whoopin tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: March 15, 2009, 01:56:56 AM »

Yay, peanut!  You rock!
(Hope you'll excuse the O/T, Klaasend  I was kinda  about the bombshell-ish Baden comment re: chloroform, and peanut is being a good supportive Monkey friend.  Besides, it's not every day one gets both a *gigglesnort* AND a *squishy-hugger* from peanut.  Sorry and thanks.  I'll stay on topic now.)

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 15, 2009, 01:57:03 AM »

I was (obviously) behind when I replied to Blink.  Found others direct links to the piece in question and need some affirmation that in fact much pivotal evidence was sent to FBI in Quantico...and the "body farm" in TN.  So why the writer hanging OSCO out to to dry?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: March 15, 2009, 02:02:50 AM »

'Nite, Mission!

And IslandMonkey, picturing the @ss-whoopin' is a lot more palatable than picturing "pillow talk" between those two.  Ewww.

Wouldn't chloroform only show up in Caylee's hair if she had been dosed with it prior to her death, when her hair was still growing?
( )

Or could hair absorb chloroform from simply being in the trunk if the levels were very high?
Anyone know?  Can the forensic testing show whether chloroform was in Caylee's system or not?  Oh, it's so sad to think about!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: March 15, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »

Yay, peanut!  You rock!
(Hope you'll excuse the O/T, Klaasend  I was kinda  about the bombshell-ish Baden comment re: chloroform, and peanut is being a good supportive Monkey friend.  Besides, it's not every day one gets both a *gigglesnort* AND a *squishy-hugger* from peanut.  Sorry and thanks.  I'll stay on topic now.)

bless your kind heart desi, i understand how that news makes you feel, its disturbing and deplorable. try to also keep in mind tho, caylee herself will hang casey...the universe can have a wonderful symmetry.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 15, 2009, 02:10:08 AM »

I was (obviously) behind when I replied to Blink.  Found others direct links to the piece in question and need some affirmation that in fact much pivotal evidence was sent to FBI in Quantico...and the "body farm" in TN.  So why the writer hanging OSCO out to to dry?
(Hi, Foggy)

... because the "writer" (and don't forget, "commentary genius" lol) has apparently been drinking the wacky Joy koolaid, the evil Anthony koolaid, and the overall-twisted-mindset koolaid.  Lots of it, apparently.  I plugged my ears and sang, "La la la, la la la!"  Told him to "talk to the hand."  Gave him a big "L" for "Loser." 

Caylee deserves so much better, even from a way-out pontificator like that.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: March 15, 2009, 02:23:41 AM »

I don't know who this C Rich is...WOW.. I know I don't like him.    He is full of shite.  My grandchild, James at 2yrs old died from complications from scald burns due to the boyfriend putting/holding him in a scalding bath.  Accident? I was fortunate that the attorney general's office prosicuted our case (Don Klien Nebraska.)  Having been there thru out trial, I want you all to know that these people Know what they are doing, are very methodical,not just by what they do, but sometimes what they don't do or say.  This may be the next OJ trial, but the jury will "get it".  You gotta have faith.
OMG I am so sorrry to hear this. I just can't imagine trying to cope with this. I have 2 GD's. A ten year old and a 2 year old. They are my " loves " and when even an accident happens ( ran into fence, stitches ) Grammi here takes it hard.

Oh, ddex, that must have been so incredibly horrific and tragic!  I agree with katgram, I can't even imagine how you've endured.  Thank goodness at least you saw justice served.  I'm so sorry about your dear little one!  Thank you for posting your observations about Criminal Prosecutors and how they work.  Yeah, we've gotta have faith, like you say. 

And thank you, peanut, for reminding us that our girl Caylee is seeking out her own justice. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.