April 30, 2024, 02:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 266962 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 15, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:20 AM »

"Casey Koolaid - Lying never tasted so good!"   
Desi will sign off now, with a smile and with faith that Caylee will receive justice.

Goodnight, my dear Monkey friends. 

God Bless our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 15, 2009, 02:46:51 AM »

"Casey Koolaid - Lying never tasted so good!"   
Desi will sign off now, with a smile and with faith that Caylee will receive justice.

Goodnight, my dear Monkey friends. 

God Bless our Caylee.

Pleasant dreams, Desi.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 15, 2009, 04:54:41 AM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.  (MORE LIKE HIGH AS A KITE!)
C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

GMA-
I did not see the link for C. Rich on there, help please Smile

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_Public-Alert/BLOG/208890/72667.html?as=72667

Maybe, this link will shed some light on the above:

(Warning: take your blood pressure pills before clicking the link)

Is Casey Anthony Innocent?Posted by C. Rich On February - 25 - 2009

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/02/is-casey-anthony-innocent/

A.

So he admits what got his attention is a "mob mentality" that's his self-motivation.   A wild hair up his @zz because he doesnt like when a majority thinks differently than him....Maybe he should think with the head on his shoulders.   Why should anyone care about this nobody.   Any special reason why this rebellious tool speaks in the third person, does he hear voices in his head & see sugar plum fairies dance in his garden?  Did he actually call himself a writer & commentary genius....

He wrote this about himself on his blog "About C Rich....just figured I put things in its proper context

http://americaspeaksink.com/about-c-rich/
About C. RichPosted by C. Rich On January - 25 - 2009
C. Rich is a forty-something Irish Conservative Catholic.  A poet, ghost writer and political blogger that has a very unique way of looking at the world. C. Rich walks through the world with what can only be described as a sarcastic and sardonic way about him. You either love him or hate him and no one falls in between.

Born in New York City and he grew up most of his life on the beaches of South Florida. At the age of five he was first introduced to the sport of backpacking by his father and never looked back. C. Rich has climbed a large portion of the Appalachian Trail and has summited the tallest mountains the east coast of the United States has to offer.

He is a consumate NFL fan and the biggest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan on the planet earth. One of his biggest joys besides being a loving father, is following politics. National politics is his soap opera and he has an undying passion that reaches back to his teenage years where he was tremendously effected by his political hero Ronald Reagan.

When asked to write his own obituary one day, he wrote this, “ He was the dreamer of all dreamers, flying up into the sky, swirling, swirling, lustful and alive.”

To contact C. Rich, email to:     

ck [at] americaspeaksink [dot] com

Commentary
2 Responses
Mike Said,
You are highly delusional. You may understand some politics but you need to get your legal facts straight on the Anthony case.

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

cathy r Said,
C Rich.

Question:

Wasn’t that weird writing about yourself and talking about yourself in the 3rd person???

weird.. imo

Need I say more?

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #944 on: March 15, 2009, 05:16:16 AM »

Seems I am always in between...I feel I know you "late night, early morning" monkeys so well as I read all your posts but by the time I get here, you are all wiped out and sleeping!!

But hey,Thanks for the links and info.

I wonder what this C. Rich could possibly tell us?  We have run so many scenarios and I have been so wanting to hear what Baez has to say as HE publicly stated that "All the world" would say Ah Ha and understand!

What could it be?? WHAT could it be?? I hate this waiting!! It better be good because Casey brought this all on herself!!

You just can NOT go around lying to police and taking them on wild goose chases and think they are going to be on your side? That's Ludacris C. Rich. Plain and simple.

If it was up to Casey,I bet we would still not know that Caylee was missing and I bet she knew it flooded there every year. I know all the flood areas around my home. How could you not?

And if no one had called her on the pregnancy,I beleive she would of delivered and dumped her right then and there. I strongly feel that was where Casey was heading. Then just explained that it was a tumor or cancer. She WAS telling everyone she was having "female" troubles.    JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 15, 2009, 05:25:04 AM »

Oh Good Morning Capp!!!! Lovely to see you and TY for that!

You mention "sugar plum" Fairies???  Me thinks he might be the fairy,swirling in the sky!!
I am still going to read it...Lord

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 15, 2009, 05:28:18 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Whoa, is this the "Mother of All Leaks?  "
Or just a bumbling misstatement, like he meant to say chloro was found in the trunk?
Is anything else being said about this possible bombshell?

Desi had to take a moment here.  Thanks for letting us know, IM.   

I'd say it was the mother of all leaks and he is in a chit load of trouble with hiw wife.....just a guess

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

That would be one of the major items LE would be holding back.  And to think, they just came out recently and said they wanted all leaks to stop!  tee hee

This information could be enough to make a defense attorney have a stomach attack and end up in the hospital.  Wonder if that's what happened?

Yep...BIG slip of the tongue!!

Dr. Baden will probably be on Geraldo's show on Sunday night telling us he mispoke and meant to say that they could find out if Anna Nicole had drugs in her hair "just like they could find out if Caylee had chloroform in her hair". 

We do know the defense has discovery right now we havent seen  yet - they did try awfully hard to set up getting Casey's car evidence thrown out & they still are, there has to be something to why they are fighting so hard to discredit the evidence found & how it was processed besides what we know by the early released preliminary reports.    Also very intriguing since we now have 17 hairs additionally collected not 3 as originally reported after Dr Henry Lee's examination of Casey's car. HMMM

It sure would be interesting if the SA prosecutor calls him to the stand to ask him how he got that fact!   Could you just see it as the defense tries to discredit the evidence & then the SA calls Dr. Michael Baden by subpoena to the stand - not sure what the spousal privilege would be in their professional capacities but this delightful case scenario would go something like this:

Q. "So Dr. Michael Baden, let me direct you to this video of your appearance 3/14/09 on Geraldo - did you not say that there was chloroform found in Caylee's hair? 
A. Yes
Q. Yes?   Dr. Baden who directly told you this? 
A. A member of the defense team
Q. Which member Dr. Baden, specifically?
A. Linda Kenney Baden
Q. What other evidence did your wife discuss with you regarding this case since you are a forensic pathologist & appear regularly on national TV providing expert commentary?
A. She shared with me the FBI findings.
Q. Dr. Baden are you telling this court that your wife discussed the positive findings in this case with you unethically & yet she is disputing those results here today in court on behalf of her client?
               you get the drift...BOOM!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 15, 2009, 05:29:56 AM »

Oh Good Morning Capp!!!! Lovely to see you and TY for that!

You mention "sugar plum" Fairies???  Me thinks he might be the fairy,swirling in the sky!!
I am still going to read it...Lord

Lovely to see you too Scarrlett...yup, something is definitely "swirling" LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 15, 2009, 05:33:05 AM »

OMG  LOL    Im rolling 

From C Rich's blog under "Content Disclaimer"

Content DisclaimerPosted by C. Rich On March - 3 - 2009
C. Rich is a writer of commentary, not an investigative reporter. His facts are not to be taken as gospel or even accurate. Do not believe a single word on this site unless you can independently verify it yourself.

This website is strictly opinion oriented. It is a ride through a dark and cynical mind. It is entertainment and not news. C. Rich is not responsible for the content of his mind.

He is either brilliant or completely insane, but not responsible

http://americaspeaksink.com/content-disclaimer/

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 15, 2009, 05:51:14 AM »

OMG  LOL    Im rolling 

From C Rich's blog under "Content Disclaimer"

Content DisclaimerPosted by C. Rich On March - 3 - 2009
C. Rich is a writer of commentary, not an investigative reporter. His facts are not to be taken as gospel or even accurate. Do not believe a single word on this site unless you can independently verify it yourself.

This website is strictly opinion oriented. It is a ride through a dark and cynical mind. It is entertainment and not news. C. Rich is not responsible for the content of his mind.

He is either brilliant or completely insane, but not responsible

http://americaspeaksink.com/content-disclaimer/

Maybe he could write for the Enquirer?? 

Capp, If Baez truly had evidence for this "ah ha " moment and it was so good that a "big wig" from California believes she is innocent then.......Why not just bring it forward to LE???

Even Matlock has investigators looking for the real perp and I don't see Baez or Anthony's doing anything. Nor Lee,who was running his own investigation.  IF you truly thought someone else did this I would be shouting it from the roof tops.   But nothing....ever from any of them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 15, 2009, 06:01:55 AM »

There's more insane posts from him on this link...what a fruit loop!!!
http://americaspeaksink.com/category/featured/

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: March 15, 2009, 06:04:10 AM »

Poor Dr. Baden.....NOT

I bet he wears the pants in that family as it is HIS fame that led to her opportunities. The Dr. has been hob-knob-bin' with FOX, Greta,NG and the like, for some time now and people like him and respect him.  Better than people like her, so she will watch her step. She's smart. She won't mess with her gravy train.

I think Dr. Baden agrees with us.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 15, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »

cyas in a few hours...have a nice morning!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: March 15, 2009, 06:38:50 AM »

This can get moved to the lounge or musings.  Josh hung himself yesterday.  Some of you may remember me telling you about my best friends sons murder.  Well, yesterday Josh hung himself.  His mum barb is my best friend, Josh is/was also my sons best friend.  Josh never got over his brothers brians death.  I am still in limbo, but will be there for barb, my best friend, spent last night with her, she is heavily sedated.  My son is flying home, and is a devastated mess.  Always a drama, but please all pray for my best friend Barb, she has lost one son to murder, and now yesterday her last son hung himself.  Josh, I still cant believe this.  Im up late and alone, and if you dont see me for a while, this is why. 
Good morning Monkeys and good morning Lucinda if you are here this morning.  Bless you mate.  Not only have you lost someone dear to you, but now you must be a pillar of strength for your son and best friend.  We have all seen your words and felt a little of your heart regarding Caylee.   Barb will need you and that kind heart.  To lose a child is a parent's nightmare.  To lose one to murder and another to suicide is just beyond terrible.  Here we are dealing with a baby that was murdered and tossed out like garbage.  Over there you are dealing with Barb who would give anything to have her children back.  It's mind boggling.  I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling.  You will have to take extra care of YOU so that you can help your son and best friend.  My best friend who lost her son said it takes everything she has to just put one foot out of the bed each morning and it has been almost 10 years.  I know that your kindness and good heart will help your son and friend so much........ meanwhile, we are here for you.  May the Lord wrap his arms around you and give you the strength to hold up the others.  Great big hugs to you.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:43:47 AM by klaasend » Logged

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: March 15, 2009, 06:39:03 AM »

hello, Im reading but nothing is sinking in.  Thanks everyone for all your kind words yesterday.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:02 AM »

This can get moved to the lounge or musings.  Josh hung himself yesterday.  Some of you may remember me telling you about my best friends sons murder.  Well, yesterday Josh hung himself.  His mum barb is my best friend, Josh is/was also my sons best friend.  Josh never got over his brothers brians death.  I am still in limbo, but will be there for barb, my best friend, spent last night with her, she is heavily sedated.  My son is flying home, and is a devastated mess.  Always a drama, but please all pray for my best friend Barb, she has lost one son to murder, and now yesterday her last son hung himself.  Josh, I still cant believe this.  Im up late and alone, and if you dont see me for a while, this is why. 
Good morning Monkeys and good morning Lucinda if you are here this morning.  Bless you mate.  Not only have you lost someone dear to you, but now you must be a pillar of strength for your son and best friend.  We have all seen your words and felt a little of your heart regarding Caylee.   Barb will need you and that kind heart.  To lose a child is a parent's nightmare.  To lose one to murder and another to suicide is just beyond terrible.  Here we are dealing with a baby that was murdered and tossed out like garbage.  Over there you are dealing with Barb who would give anything to have her children back.  It's mind boggling.  I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling.  You will have to take extra care of YOU so that you can help your son and best friend.  My best friend who lost her son said it takes everything she has to just put one foot out of the bed each morning and it has been almost 10 years.  I know that your kindness and good heart will help your son and friend so much........ meanwhile, we are here for you.  May the Lord wrap his arms around you and give you the strength to hold up the others.  Great big hugs to you.

god thank you so much sharon.  I am doing OK, and I know i have friends in here who care.  Will know the funeral day tomorrow hopefully.  Barb is running on adrenaline, she is one amazing strong woman.  When we get thru this, i am going to fight the justice system here.  Im numb, but on auto pilot, but I am OK.  I will scan the murder articles of brians death and post in here or lounge in the next week or so, then you might see a reason that dear josh could no longer cope with living.  I am not angry at him for doing this, i am angry at our justice system and our victims of crime support. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:43:14 AM by klaasend » Logged

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 15, 2009, 06:53:06 AM »

goodnight Im having an early night ((hugs to all my mates in here))

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #957 on: March 15, 2009, 07:18:13 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Do you think he told Linda???

No, I think Linda told him.........can't wait for that transcript to come out, I wonder if he even realized he said it, it was so non-chalant.

Is there a link to the transcript or the video? TIA

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #958 on: March 15, 2009, 07:35:13 AM »

Here's the thing about C. Rich, and bloggers in general.  They are out to make a name for themselves - what they write is irrelevant.  By his own admission, C. Rich states that it is only opinion.  They want to get as many people reading their blogs as possible for alot of different reasons.

So, we are all talking about C. Rich right now, and we will all read his kool-aid induced column on Monday.

He has accomplished everything he set out to do by posting that "Bombshell column on Monday" statement.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: March 15, 2009, 08:14:55 AM »

This is hilarious!!!  Love it. 

Seeme,  maybe you could send KC a case for her big birthday party

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.