April 30, 2024, 11:00:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 267032 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: March 15, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »

Here's the thing about C. Rich, and bloggers in general.  They are out to make a name for themselves - what they write is irrelevant.  By his own admission, C. Rich states that it is only opinion.  They want to get as many people reading their blogs as possible for alot of different reasons.

So, we are all talking about C. Rich right now, and we will all read his kool-aid induced column on Monday.

He has accomplished everything he set out to do by posting that "Bombshell column on Monday" statement.
Yes he has and he has also protected himself against any lawsuits for things he states in his blog.   Just a little something to think about, if everyone believes KC is guilty, where will a jury pool be found?  Non-believers are a good thing IMHO.

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: March 15, 2009, 08:32:46 AM »

OMG  LOL    Im rolling 

From C Rich's blog under "Content Disclaimer"

Content DisclaimerPosted by C. Rich On March - 3 - 2009
C. Rich is a writer of commentary, not an investigative reporter. His facts are not to be taken as gospel or even accurate. Do not believe a single word on this site unless you can independently verify it yourself.

This website is strictly opinion oriented. It is a ride through a dark and cynical mind. It is entertainment and not news. C. Rich is not responsible for the content of his mind.

He is either brilliant or completely insane, but not responsible

http://americaspeaksink.com/content-disclaimer/

Good Morning Cap,
Sounds like Rich's could be "kin" to the A's.  I went to his site and read....very wierd the way he writes......kc seeems to be able to bring all the lunatics out hiding
Please God, just let justice be served is my prayer

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #962 on: March 15, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »

I can't find the transcript 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 15, 2009, 10:00:29 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Whoa, is this the "Mother of All Leaks?  "
Or just a bumbling misstatement, like he meant to say chloro was found in the trunk?
Is anything else being said about this possible bombshell?

Desi had to take a moment here.  Thanks for letting us know, IM.   

I'd say it was the mother of all leaks and he is in a chit load of trouble with hiw wife.....just a guess

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

That would be one of the major items LE would be holding back.  And to think, they just came out recently and said they wanted all leaks to stop!  tee hee

This information could be enough to make a defense attorney have a stomach attack and end up in the hospital.  Wonder if that's what happened?

Yep...BIG slip of the tongue!!

Dr. Baden will probably be on Geraldo's show on Sunday night telling us he mispoke and meant to say that they could find out if Anna Nicole had drugs in her hair "just like they could find out if Caylee had chloroform in her hair". 

We do know the defense has discovery right now we havent seen  yet - they did try awfully hard to set up getting Casey's car evidence thrown out & they still are, there has to be something to why they are fighting so hard to discredit the evidence found & how it was processed besides what we know by the early released preliminary reports.    Also very intriguing since we now have 17 hairs additionally collected not 3 as originally reported after Dr Henry Lee's examination of Casey's car. HMMM

It sure would be interesting if the SA prosecutor calls him to the stand to ask him how he got that fact!   Could you just see it as the defense tries to discredit the evidence & then the SA calls Dr. Michael Baden by subpoena to the stand - not sure what the spousal privilege would be in their professional capacities but this delightful case scenario would go something like this:

Q. "So Dr. Michael Baden, let me direct you to this video of your appearance 3/14/09 on Geraldo - did you not say that there was chloroform found in Caylee's hair? 
A. Yes
Q. Yes?   Dr. Baden who directly told you this? 
A. A member of the defense team
Q. Which member Dr. Baden, specifically?
A. Linda Kenney Baden
Q. What other evidence did your wife discuss with you regarding this case since you are a forensic pathologist & appear regularly on national TV providing expert commentary?
A. She shared with me the FBI findings.
Q. Dr. Baden are you telling this court that your wife discussed the positive findings in this case with you unethically & yet she is disputing those results here today in court on behalf of her client?
               you get the drift...BOOM!

He also proclaimed on Fox News that the Police knew (based on DNA Testing) who was Caylee's father but were not telling. How does he know this?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: March 15, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »

Here is the Geraldo Video....about the chloroform..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: March 15, 2009, 10:16:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-public-records-031509,0,4389536.story?page=1

Florida laws open book on Casey Anthony's life

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 15, 2009

We know when Casey Anthony orders a ponytail holder, candy bars and deodorant.

We know whom she has slept with, and we've read the racy instant messages she shared with an ex-deputy.

And we know that Anthony's father lost money in an e-mail scam.

The public has learned a lot about Anthony, her family and friends since the 22-year-old mother was arrested last summer — and that's largely because of Florida's broad public-records laws.

"Without that muscle, without being able to exercise that muscle, none of this stuff would be available," said Charles Davis, executive director of the National Freedom of Information Coalition at the University of Missouri.

Today is Sunshine Sunday, the day designated by the Florida Society of News Editors to raise public awareness of the importance of open government in the state.

In the months since Anthony was arrested and eventually charged in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, thousands of pages of legal documents detailing the sweeping criminal investigation have been released in response to records requests.

That also has allowed the public to learn details of Anthony's life — including her parents' financial woes and family drama.

"Florida's open-records laws are some of the best in the nation when it comes to access to information," said Clay Calvert, a professor at The Pennsylvania State University who studies First Amendment issues.

*SNIPPED*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: March 15, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »

good morning sunday monkeys,
I was just thinking about when Caylee was found. If she was indeed covered by water left over form the huricanes, I wonder if they can see some water marks?
We can see marks on trees when the water is standing, so, it would seem to me, if they do not find water marks, it could mean the childs body had been moved.

just thinking here....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #967 on: March 15, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »

ddex, I am so very sorry to read about what happened to your grandson James, how devastating. Lucinda, see you are here, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend and her family, there are just no words sometimes to say in all these tragedies. And Dr Baden making that statement on Geraldo, about chloroform in Caylee's hair, bet he had to sleep on the couch last night. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 15, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Did I hear right on Geraldo last night?Chloroform in Caylee's hair?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 15, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

It's interesting because every time Jeannine Piro has been on Nancy Grace, she has already said what Dr. Baden slipped and said last night on Gealdo: that there was chloroform in Caylee's hair. Has anyone else picked up on this? Nancy Grace usually just cuts her off when she says it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 15, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Yep

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 15, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

It's interesting because every time Jeannine Piro has been on Nancy Grace, she has already said what Dr. Baden slipped and said last night on Gealdo: that there was chloroform in Caylee's hair. Has anyone else picked up on this? Nancy Grace usually just cuts her off when she says it.

'Morning.Thanks for responding.I had thought I heard this before too.NG does cut her guests off and I think it causes people to miss little pieces of info.
But last night on Geraldo, Dr.Baden just put it out there.I bet his wife is pissed.
Gotta run.I've got the grandson.Have a good day.BBL. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 15, 2009, 11:07:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Yep

Thanks Klaas.My power had gone off and I missed part of the show. 

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #973 on: March 15, 2009, 11:16:44 AM »

Good morning everyone. 

Capp you are so right when you talk about the discovery we haven't seen yet and how desperate they are to get evidence from the car thrown out - I went to sleep last night thinking the same thing.  I just pray this is will be the last nail in the monsters coffin.  Funny how things have a way of working themselves out.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-public-records-031509,0,4389536.story?page=1

Florida laws open book on Casey Anthony's life

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 15, 2009

We know when Casey Anthony orders a ponytail holder, candy bars and deodorant.

We know whom she has slept with, and we've read the racy instant messages she shared with an ex-deputy.

*SNIPPED*

Something tells me we don't know everybody she's slept with. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »

You all, I love you to pieces, but as long as I have been here, the RED PEN has belonged to Klaasend.  She uses it when she really really wants to tell us something.  It is confusing when you use it.  (This is only me saying this, she may let you borrow it) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 15, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair
Good, I am not going crazy - was just watching my dvr of him and rewound three times, and then started wondering did I miss them finding CF in the hair?   Oh poor Dr. Baden - LKB will have him on the couch for months for that little slip!    ( LUCKY HIM! LOL)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #977 on: March 15, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I had not heard Piro say it but Dr. Baden certainly did. And he said it like he knew it was a fact. I wonder if the defense will come out with some half azzed statement like they did when "Todd Black" said she was dead?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 15, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

Holy shatockie mushrooms batman - this is one day, I hope time flies!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: March 15, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »

OK, probably a dumb question and probably I don't fully understand the law in Florida dealing with open information or whatever -- BUT (1) the prosecution has her hair tested and finds ch. present; (2)  this information is given to the defense in discovery and thus known by LKB (3) LKB tells this information to Dr. B and he states it on Whorealdo.
Where is the information in the released documents?  If both the prosecution and defense have the information, why wasn't it released like the other documents?  Or would this be included within the FBI exemption on forensics?  TIA  Dixie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.