April 28, 2024, 03:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588888 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

Jersey .. I am not in Florida.

I have no idea if Ronald drives into the company location to report for work or not.

But we have a general idea now where his home and company are located in relation to each other.

Thanks all.

*shrug*

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »

This was on the youtube vid about Ron getting the tat's.

amsterdampictures (15 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply I tattooed him he contradicted himself over and over,we have 6 video cameras in the studio and everyone was watching and couldnt belive what they were hearing from ron and his girlfriend.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »

Wykes, do you really believe the bio mom and family are behind this?? I have been out of the loop all day so please forgive me if this comes off as a "stupid question."

Also, I really think as soon as R/M "tie the knot" and I heard they would be married this week, they w/also "lawyer up" as a married couple.

I just find it difficult to fathom bio mom behind this.

It's just a theory, Lucky.     Just one theory among several.  I have at least one each for Ron/Misty/Crystal/RSOs and SOs that aren't even registered yet.  Am an equal opportunity theorist.   

I think they are gonna lawyer up too.  Seems only fair since Crystal is lawyered up.  I'd do the same cuz I wouldn't want to go head to head with someone who has a lawyer and me not having one. 

It's difficult for me to think anyone could do such a thing with a child, and yet it happens across the USA and beyond.  Dang it.  Sad

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »

If you think back on Susan Smith, Casey Anthony and now Ron and Misty....you will find they have said alot of things to tip their hand.Susan lied about the light first thing....then after the first search of the lake..She made the comment "I thought sure they would find my boys at the lake". She was the only one in the family that could go to bed and sleep all night.
Casey...... "I left her at the steps ".....They have not even found her clothes yet.
Ron ... "I was trying to make an honest living and some piece of trash stole my little girl." If I find the MF'er I will kill them." I was working and someone stole my daughter"
Misty....I got up to go to bathroom....Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom...I got up to get a drink of water. Saw the kitchen light on and back door was standing wide open.
Again I will say this, the first thing that Ronald says is my clue that he knows that he made someone mad enough to do this, or he knew that this was pay back for something, I just get that feeling and I dont know why, but Im telling you I just know when its all said and done its gonna be someone that has something against Ronald!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »

I have no idea if Ronald drives into the company location to report for work or not.

But we have a general idea now where his home and company are located in relation to each other.

Thanks all.

*shrug*

Brandi that was was very helpful will that map stay somewhere on this site so we can refer back to it...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »

amsterdampictures (15 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply I tattooed him he contradicted himself over and over,we have 6 video cameras in the studio and everyone was watching and couldnt belive what they were hearing from ron and his girlfriend.
and now you can bet your happy butt that LE has those 6 videos from them 6 cameras!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2009, 12:03:54 AM »

Ron goes over and around alot of water on his way to work.And probably alot of dense woods  too.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »

higherhopes, I meant to add that I agree with you about Haleigh being able to identify who has her. Maybe someone arranged for someone she doesn't know to take care of her?

I guess I'm back to a SO but I'd rather it be someone who loves her and just didn't think.

You have the best user name ever. Smile
Thank You, I love that name too............and I too wish that this would turn out to be so simple, but its just not, if Chrstal's family had planned this then they would have thought it out very carefully and they too would come to the same conclusion that I have, it would not work, they would be in so much trouble and then not only would she loose Haleigh and Jr.  but probably the other child also, so NO.....this is not what happened!!!!!

Do you think someone outside the family took her? Or a sex offender? I just can't believe that even the FBI doesn't have a clue. I started to say it's not like the person got a huge head start, but we really don't know what time she was taken.

I'm hoping they called off Tim and the other searches because they know she is not there and they have some idea why they know that.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...

I am going to do some searches tomorrow on new bridges and bridges being worked on in the surrounding area...

God Bless Haleigh..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2009, 12:05:39 AM »

Thanks all.

*shrug*

Brandi that was was very helpful will that map stay somewhere on this site so we can refer back to it...

I'll post it over on the maps section of this thread. And I will not move or delete it from my photobucket account.

Just for you! Wink

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:17 AM »

and now you can bet your happy butt that LE has those 6 videos from them 6 cameras!

yep, you sure can HH.

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:55 AM »

When I was in Satsuma, I noticed that alot of people had bad things to say about Ronald but it wasnt anything to do with his children, they all agreed he was a good dad, but that he was a bad guy too!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »

Good Night Monkeys ...this old woman has had it for the night.Prayers for Haleigh.

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:55 AM »

Thanks all.

*shrug*

I'll post it over on the maps section of this thread. And I will not move or delete it from my photobucket account.

Just for you! Wink

It is posted in this thread along with some other pictures and maps: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4536.0

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2009, 12:09:06 AM »

I hope LE is on to someone. That means they know more than they are letting on and that's good. I don't care who it is other than to see them punished.

About Susan Smith, she was smart, had a good job, etc. and LE broke her in little over a week. If they have a suspect on Haleigh, how is this person not breaking?

Good night to all you early birds. I'll be the resident night owl.

I also hope there is some DNA(from the perp) that was found within the residence to back up LE's claims or possible future charges. I have seen in a few cases that the LE did not have evidence so they do what they can to bring a family member down for a crime they did not commit. I want Haleigh found safe, and I also want the actual person behind it all to be punished and not someone the LE jumps to conclusions on just to close up the case.

I hear what you're sayin' there.  But there are many in law enforcement that go the extra mile for those that harm children.  JMHO

Agreed. I don't mean to disrespect any hones LE. It would just be nice to end up with proof that no one could dispute.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2009, 12:16:21 AM »

When I was in Satsuma, I noticed that alot of people had bad things to say about Ronald but it wasnt anything to do with his children, they all agreed he was a good dad, but that he was a bad guy too!!!

I've known a few people like that. My first instinct was actually the same as yours...someone did this as revenge to Ron because they know he loves her more than anything else in his life. Poor little baby girl.

Last night, one of the guys on Issues said that Ron is only hanging out or seen with LE and his pastor. I wonder if he is coming to grips with it and having to rat on everyone he's ever had bad dealings with. He went from extremely emotional to just a look of hatred in his eyes, like he knows who may have done this and just isn't allowed to say yet.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

It's just a theory, Lucky.     Just one theory among several.  I have at least one each for Ron/Misty/Crystal/RSOs and SOs that aren't even registered yet.  Am an equal opportunity theorist.   
Wykes, glad to know you "keep it real" w/your theory's. From now on, I w/address you as the EOT!!

[quotePosted on: Today at 11:02:35 PMPosted by: higherhopes 
Insert Quote
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 10:58:37 PM

][/quote]
Of all days to assume my "butt is happy" when I got a bone marrow biopsy today. My butt isn't too happy right now, but the rest of me feels mighty fine!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »

It's just a theory, Lucky.     Just one theory among several.  I have at least one each for Ron/Misty/Crystal/RSOs and SOs that aren't even registered yet.  Am an equal opportunity theorist.   
Wykes, glad to know you "keep it real" w/your theory's. From now on, I w/address you as the EOT!!

Insert Quote

]
Of all days to assume my "butt is happy" when I got a bone marrow biopsy today. My butt isn't too happy right now, but the rest of me feels mighty fine!

[/quote]

Ouch luckyday. I hope everything is okay with you.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »

lol, lucky, I think we are both quote inept right now. Smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

Insert Quote

]

Ouch luckyday. I hope everything is okay with you.
[/quote]Sorry about your butt....lol....but if LE finds something important in those videos, then my butt will be happy for yours!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.